Is it fair?

twitter.com/dw_business/status/943491600021381120

Why don't they just buy the mens razors?

It's not gender pricing, it's called market pricing.

So buy the blue razors you dumb cunts

>marketers are very good at making money off idiots
>idiots buy the pink razors for $2 more than the identical in every way but colour blue razors

>Study concludes women pay more for functionally identical item just because of color
Wow, this article is sexist.

SO JUST BUY THE BLUE ONES YOU GOD DAMNED RETARDED BITCH

>Men's and women's razors are the same
>Women's razors cost more
Dumb cunt buy men's razors then

I fucking love pol

FPBP

FPBP

I think we all can admit that donald Trump is a horrible president and that Hillary Clinton was the superior choice. But, her campaign messaging was terrible. A democracy is about riling people up beyond their wits end and being as nasty as possible to win an election.
Compare
>I'M WITH HER v LOCK HER UP
>WHEN HE GOES LOW WE GO HIGH v BUILD THR WALL
>NOTHINGBURGER v DRAIN THE SWAMP
>KATY PERRY v DAVID DUKE
Trump clearly had the more boisterous banter . And even when it was nice, Trump had the better approach
>ISNT IT TIME FOR A FEMALE PRESIDENT
v MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
So I'm with you guys. Trump needs to be impeached but if he's not the blue wave will erode his presidency and the coming banter from the left will destroy his chances of living life outside of a jail cell. When the next president gets in, Trump is going to jail.

>"They're exactly the same"
>Women are so stupid they buy the same thing that's only more expensive and says "for women" on it

?????????????????????????

Just buy the men’s stuff. Its not fucking hard

BUT IT’S PINK YOU BIGOT!!!1

Thank god the retarded shills have arrived. Now we have a real Thread

My first fucking thought. Stop buying them and they will go away

Virtually the same, still isn't the same.

Ikr.

It is in a sense. Just bought a baby car seat, I grabbed a horrendous orange one for my new daughter because the pink one, while identical, costs $50 more.

yeah they really aren't the same at all

Somehow shaving with them hurts less, but they're designed for shaving legs and don't work well for shaving a face.

t. guy who has used a girls razor before

>women
>thinking
>responsibility

>I grabbed a horrendous orange one for my new daughter because the pink one, while identical, costs $50 more.

clearly it's because the misogynistic companies hate female babies

As a budget shopper, I lost count of the number of items that are more expensive for men, by merit of material required and rugged construction

>orange one is in lower demand because it's "horrendous"
>is cheaper
Who would've thought? But when it comes to razors, I would assume the manufacturer is trying to use the lower price to force a unisex market based on the men's razors. Saves them production costs, and you get to charge dumb roasties a premium until they finally get their shit together. My mother buys men's shoes, jeans, etc. Why can't they?

It's almost as if the price is reflecting the value of the item on the market.

No one is stopping these strong women from using their creativity and intellect to start their own cosmetics companies that don't charge women as much.

>implying women have agency

They need big daddy gubbment to take care of them, and they need the white man to pay for it

they don't complain when their clothes are cheaper

I was under the impression that men's and women's razors had different blade profiles, since they are designed primarily for different jobs (fine leg hair versus coarse facial hair). Of course, if they're the same, and people are stupid enough to pay more for pink, then why the fuck would you not charge more? There's no actual requirement for women to use pink razors. It's just colour.

Strangely enough, as an ex-shoe repairer, I was required to charge more for identical repairs on men's shoes, particularly heels and soles. The argument was that men usually have larger soles, but my boss wouldn't let me charge the ladies price for manlet shoes or gents price for amazonians.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

>virtually identical
>not identical

>faggot with George takei avatar unironically crying about current year

>women regularly pay more for razors

JUST FUCKING BUY THE MALES RAZORS THEN

Why don't women just buy men's razors?
Oh, right, women's razors have extra shit on them like lotion and perfume.

Women have to pay a premium for being stupid gullible retards who are more susceptible to marketing.

you know every time this comes up they leave out the fact that women shave less frequently than men and thus to even offer a 'pink' razor the lessor repeat sales margin is built into the price. otherwise holes could just buy regular razors and use those
>but it's no, muh sexism

Girls razors are unironically different though

Source: I regularly use both types :)

get your transexual self out of here and kys, no real women has that many hair follicles on the the upper thighs

kill yourself immediately faggot

Most women's razors I've seen are the same price, and the ones that are more are shaped differently for women's bodies and have extra perfume shit in it.

Just buy the men's razors then you cunts

It seems like the logical solution would be to buy the cheaper blue razors. But I'm also not a dumb worthless cunt, so I was able to use my powers of reason to deduce this.

My wife uses my speedstick. Heh

I thought there were infinite genders which don't exist because gender is a social construct.