Justin

Canadian pioneers & adventurers through the ages, died for this

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3926724/justin-trudeaus-bahamas-vacation-broke-multiple-ethics-rules-commissioner/
youtube.com/watch?v=USEvKMoGROs
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiH5OXk0JnYAhUT-2MKHb2oAJkQFggnMAA&url=http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/hill-fashion-statement-house-of-commons-officers-ramp-up-job-protest-with-jeans-lime-green-hats-to-promote-homosexual-awareness&usg=AOvVaw23CevApbVL4GzMo8k-ecUj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guard is every Canadian right now

Hey dad, can you check on junior? He's being spergy again

I have nothing but contempt for this half-cuban sock puppet.

this guy has to be the most pathetic politician in history. at least obama knew he was evil.

what is on the cops head? i need a leaf to explain to me what is on his head now!!!!!

People are sick of his tomfoolery and corruption, he will not win in 2019. This has just come out today, first PM ever to violate a federal statute while in office.

globalnews.ca/news/3926724/justin-trudeaus-bahamas-vacation-broke-multiple-ethics-rules-commissioner/

Just about all former great Anglo/European nations are going through dark times right now. Let's not bully the canacucks too much.

he's a flamboyant faggot but at least were not being used as muslim speedbumps and test subjects for acid burns

Its a RESPECT hat. I don't know where the photo was taken. I do know the Montreal police had been protesting a few years ago for more money by wearing wigs, bright clothing etc to look silly. Unknown if related but my best guess.

the Canadian wilderness was tamed, rivers navigated, Indians fought, roads and bridges built, for this

youtube.com/watch?v=USEvKMoGROs

He's faster than a speeding ethics investigation. More powerful than any cognitive dissonance. Can leap over tall deficits.

He's Soy Man!

I cringed so hard I nearly slipped into a coma

It is such mockery of the highest office, not Laotian anti-cooking forums, that radicalizes people into domestic terrorists

>man
Boy

He should offer his ass and mouth on craigslist m4m for the rest of his term so he can really apologize to the LGBTFKQWJEOEF community

Does 'S' stand for sod?
>tfw he is 'Sodman'

Not yet

We could have had him out in 2019 but you decided not to let this man be leader.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE?????!

Yeah, I think it's a strike action gibs thing.
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiH5OXk0JnYAhUT-2MKHb2oAJkQFggnMAA&url=http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/hill-fashion-statement-house-of-commons-officers-ramp-up-job-protest-with-jeans-lime-green-hats-to-promote-homosexual-awareness&usg=AOvVaw23CevApbVL4GzMo8k-ecUj

Another worthless politico scum but at least Cuckdeau would be out of office with him running, his good looks would make vagenes moist and secure the female vote in our matriarchy.

Whoever the hell it was that told him he was cool was the real faggot.

He was a (((Banker))) for 19 years...

Who is it?

What is this?

Maxime ernier, aka Mad Max.

>Raise taxes on buisness owners, complain about Canadians having off shore accounts
>Finance minster has off shore accounts, Liberal fundraisers have been hiding money in off shore accounts for decades to avoid taxes.

No way.

Way (?)

a sexually depraved male

Get this thirsty nigga some aquafina.