1 more seat on the Supreme Court and Republicans have a monopoly on federal power

1 more seat on the Supreme Court and Republicans have a monopoly on federal power.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-gop-dems-state-control-20170804-story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/12/these-3-maps-show-just-how-dominant-republicans-are-in-america-after-tuesday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kennedy will retire and choose his own replacement. Ginsburg will die imminently. That will be 6-3

Sure if you don't count Rinos

God willing.

This is a possibility and I think we will probably have a liberal uprising as a result.

>and choose his own replacement

get a 4channer in there. that's the goal moving forward.

>4channer
A guy I know referred to himself as a 4channer. I died inside.

Haha! We're the movement, my fellow MAGApedes! Let's get a Le Based 4channer (TM) in there! Hahaha!

I want them to free up Californian gun laws.
We're in serious trouble with the Commies here.
When the right wing death squads come I'll be baking them cookies and serving hot coffee.
For fuck's sake, please help us get rid of these fucking traitors.

the oldest 3 justices are all liberals

bonus: Republicans control a record number of state governorships and legislatures too

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-gop-dems-state-control-20170804-story.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/12/these-3-maps-show-just-how-dominant-republicans-are-in-america-after-tuesday

you just don't get it. not everyone's in, and that's a good thing.

Honestly we should focus only on SC and POTUS. Senate and Congress are useless corrupt cucks.

We're Anonymoose! We're a secret club! Haha! Come on, my Le Based MAGApedes!

i understand your frustration

Literally ask random people what Sup Forums is they'll have no idea what youre talking about you fat basement dweller.

>This poster doesn't realize that this poster is a fat boomer faggot from Reddit
Two Scroops haha! Le Based! Ecks Dee!

hannity is about to come on. keep it down, son.

Thomas and Alito should retire so Trump can get two justices in their 40s on the court.. Trump should make the deal with them that they can pick their replacements.

Be careful, soon EU commision will launch nuclear option :)

oh no! the millimeter peters got their thumb on the nudger!

>we should focus only on SC and POTUS
>Senate and Congress are useless corrupt cucks
were you born this dumb or did you have an accident or something?

Has anyone else noticed the Fascist symbol is a literal faggot?
>What did Benito mean by this?

holy shit you're right