Defend this, Sup Forums

Defend this, Sup Forums.

This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JEWS RULE GENTILES DROOL
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>"im against your policies and everything you say and no i wont support you one bit"
>can i have some money and protection please
Something doesnt ring a bell there.

Are you asking Sup Forums to defend Jews.
Fuck off
On the other hand Trump isn't wrong. It will technically save them money.

sage

I'm happy Trump supports the jewish community. That shows the world he is no nazi.

I support Donald Trump and Israel. Fuck you. Like Mr Trump, I actually acknowledge the holocaust. Like Mr. Trump, I believe all nazis should be killed.

>You HAVE to help us!

What?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is too good

I think a suverain country should be allowed to decide itself where it wants its capital to be, nomatter what kikes. If we demand special rules for kikes we have to accept that they get special rules for mudslimes

>throwing his weight around
>no president has ever done this

Holy shit, what a Zionist kike shill!

Completely acceptable, even if you don't support Israel.

Maybe if Trump had some decent or coherent argument to defend his policies and decisions, he could garner some support.

But wait, he does not have ONE argument. That's why all he can do to defend himself is threaten and bully the rest of the world.

Now the USA loses allies because of dumb ass Trump with the Zionist cock in his mouth

Foreign aid is used to buy influence. He's ready to diminish America's sphere of influence just so that he can appease the Israeli's? Trump is a goddamn moron.

So cutting aid is a threat now? Hates Merca but sucks their aids anyways. Just have faith in the Emprahs plan and stop moaning.

hes absolutely right , voting to tell other countries what to do with their embassies is fucking insulting .like who the fuck they think they are.
its like if the UN had a vote to impeach trump

Not difficult to defend. Sup Forums has always been in support of the great state of Israel.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how the middle East Unites against the USA. Russia and China will be the major players there

rather bow down and submit to the cancerous claims of islam?

call me mountain kike but jews >>> muslims. We can deal with the first after we have dealt with the latter

> Nigger bowl
No one cares

why do they want our aid is they hate us so much?

Where were those cunts when the original bill passed or it was backed again this year?

God he is so fucking Based.

>make jerulesam great again
>no!
>ok no more money for you
>y-you can’t do that!

this should actually infuriate all of pol, but you know those stupid faggots from the donald love sucking jewish circumcised dick; so much so, that they circumcise their sons because they love the jews so much even though they are not jews.
really gases my chamber.

hahaha gibsmedats countries BTFO

sorry niggers better do as you're told if you want them gibs

3 more years of this Jewish bullshit. 3 more years

The world has known about the US wanting to move its embassy to Jerusalem for more than two decades, but pushed off every six months since. Yet when action is finally taken is when they start to care.

>Jews are everything wrong with the world!
>Let's just give them what they want because muslims are somehow worse!

Your logic makes no sense and you know it you shill.

i hope you and your seed die you fucking kike loving traitor.
you argue russia had no influence in our election but oh no, what about the jews?
I guess its ok for them to do it.
you all need to be executed for being this fucking braindead stupid.

The US doesn’t need to bribe for “influence” abroad. If it wants something done it can just do it.

Who needs that when you have Jews in leadership roles at foreign countries? It's a hit two birds in one stone ordeal.

Sup Forums is a zionist board fuck off goy

SUCK MY DICK AND CALL ME COWBOY NIGGA!!!!

I'm pro any reason to cut aid. It also put libs in the great position of bring anti-isreal.

Now we just need a reason to cut aid to Israel.

Based trump lol he just keeps btfo you reddit soyboys

Link?

I bet Trump said this without asking General Mattis or Secretary Tillerson how this affects our relationship with allies. Jackass

Nuke Israel AND cut off all foreign aid.

I hope we cut foreign aid, you maga niggers.

>Not giving money to people who don't agree with your decisions.

I like the action. Just not the reasoning

Good for Trump, the wogs have been biting the hand that feeds them for years. If the US wants to put its embassy up Benjamin Netanyahu's arsehole then it can, it's none of the UN's business. In fact fuck it, he should just give the UN a year's notice and they can clear the fuck out, fucking cancer.

>Cancuck thinking everyone

Trump is a Jew puppet. We have been telling you guys this since the beginning.

All ethnic Jews should be exiled to an isolated island and forever cut off all contact from the rest of humanity, but cutting foreign aid for any reason is a great thing for every American citizen. President Trump just keeps benefiting us all.

We should be applying the same concept domestically for nogs

Awesome, this would be glorious

Watch all the nigger and sandnigger countries fall in line now

I dare Trump to cut off aid to Egypt and Jordan..see what fucking happens

Jews are the god chosen people get fucked nazi scum

god that pol finally accepted that jews are our friends and allies.

Fucking checked. I hate the kikes as much as the next man, but exactly which city in their cesspool of a country the US Embassy is located in means nothing to me. They captured East Jerusalem 50 fucking years ago, if the Arabs want it back so badly they should fucking take it back. Otherwise I don't care, and at least this pathetic totem issue seems to be splitting the kikes.

bullying his way to israel ass and pol support this

JUST

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>fall in line now
>East Jerusalem is at stake

You really think Muslims will give this up?

Trump is a god.
Exactly how it should be.
You cant look after your own without scrounging off others then your vote is with the arm of the saviour up your backside.
Puppet cunts - put up or get fucking poor quick.

No, its called having balls and not letting little countries boss around the biggest and best in the world you fucking cuck.

Best president in existence you gay jew

They'll get taken over by ISIS is what is going to happen when he cuts their aid. Have fun with the next phase of your stupid religious civil war sandniggers

(you), well deal with you soon enough kike.

topkek, what'll they do?

You're not a real country

They'd have to learn to take care of themselves?

hahahah hopefully those gibbs can grow a spine now

The only sensible answer in this thread, and from an aussie. What is this world coming to

So some camel niggers are mad? Fuck em. Hopefully they kill jews about it

>I hope we cut foreign aid, you maga niggers.
What did he mean by this?

Jews are Satans chosen people,
get gassed kike. go suck a kosher black diverse penis.

Fuck off back to T_D, Trump loves Hitler, he just can't say it in public. I bet he knows about the Holohoax as well, he didn't seem very moved when he went to their museum, pic related

khazar milker appreciation thread

true dat

>"im against your policies and everything you say and no i wont support you one bit"
That's wrong though, its
>"im against this one policy where you break from longstanding US policy to bend over backwards for the kikes"

Why lie, Levi?

yes, we don't need allies or puppies we just need israel.
let the rest of the world do what they want, if china or russia makes some new allies who cares.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

DO IT. SHOW THEM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

get fucked muhammad al baghdadi emperor trump will lead the chosen people to victory and you muslims will fail

go back to the donald you fucking kike lovers

>>East Jerusalem is at stake
>
>You really think Muslims will give this up?
They didn't seem too keen to fight for it

Gib milkie and ill gib milkie

Deal with it! You fuckers get 10.000 to 20.000 PER PERSON?! For what? For not coming over and raping blondes? Fuck you and your goats you lazy uneducated fucker

Nigger’s muttball
You must be proud

Rollin

Irl would get a 1

You think we cut our defense bill? No, we need more wars for the jews but (((America first))).

Its almost like he's in charge 100% and the foot shufflers better get in line.

>you muslims
i hope you know every white person in america hates your fucking guts, the sane ones at least.

remember to never bump slide threads

#MyBordersMyChoice
new anti-immigration poster campaign, posters go up Jan 21
campaign already has a lot of momentum
get in here:

>Cuts off aid
>attacks on Israel from all sides from hungry doctors and engineers
4d chess?

>UNACCEPTABLE behavior

You are wrong. This is exactly what should happen to the euro-faggots that oppose us.

ISIS attacks israel, countries collapse, you fight another war

Nazis and the eu btfo

>mfw i got 2 twice on /fit/ once
5/6 get, at least 3 pls .

lol this guy

LOL

Pic related has never been more relevant than today

>muh joooz are based, amirite MAGApedes?

Europe cucks BTFO

>threats of cutting aid to shitskins should infuriate Sup Forums
yeah, nah

>Trump is extremely pro jew
>This is somehow a slide thread
????
I want old Sup Forums back

israel has no problem building a wall

>ISIS attacks israel
No skin off my nose
>countries collapse
Nothing new
>you fight another war
lol no.

This
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.