How the fuck are we supposed to fight back against liberals like pic related?

When theyre all more intimidating and physically stronger than us, the alt right.

Im beginning to lose hope.

Guns duh

Came here to post this.

Lol
I could break this nigga

But I wouldn’t have to bc I have a gun and a knife.

>inb4 this retarded bait gets hundreds of replies

Because that is most definetely not the regular liberal. Well, regular SJW. Remember toxic masculinity? That dude reeks of it.

God made man. Sam colt made man equal.

With a gun like we have in real countries.

a five..... outta five

Wtf happened to Sup Forums? It has gotten waaaay more partisan and retarded in the last year than it had in like 6 years prior.

I'm scared of antifa guys, they always chase me and beat me up when I leave my house.

Pic related is the guy that calls me Nazi and punches me whenever he sees me

fuck the alt-right and fuck wypipow anons, it's not worth it to go up against these Antifa warriors.

CHECKED
AND WASTED

A shaved head doesn't make those 15 inch arms intimidating.

Get real. It's a well known fact that Nazis beat soyboy Antifa even when the odds are 10 to 1 against.

underrated

Your time has come, fash!

>us, the alt right
t. shilly mcshillington
sage in all fields

Fpbp

Against the old fat guy in the picture? Lol.

You guys should all be working out, doing martial arts, buying guns and going to the range. Learn to clean your guns; stockpile ammo. Drink caffeine and lift heavy weights. Get angry.

so who won?

Why are you anywhere he might run into you? Get your shit right, user. Move out to where the freedom is and we’ll rebuild the cities once the dust is settled.

He is a cuck that's the same as pic related even if he wasn't I used to fight semi pro so not an issue either way for me.Also FPBP

Forgot pic because am at work at a actual man job

If this is really how you feel, you're a loser and a nigger without honor. You should kill yourself, we don't need you.

The only masculine "liberals" are the niggers and spics who arent even really liberals but are just tagging along for free gibs until actual liberals stop being useful to them.

No. You're a pussy, and you're weak, so you would murder someone stronger than you. That makes you pathetic and worthless. You're literally a hemorrhoid on the anus of the movement.

its called a gun, makes being fit pointless in a fight.

I don’t start fights, so if somebody is attacking me then they deserve nothing less than a bullet to the fucking face and a shallow grave.

>us, the alt right
Never heard of it. KYS shill

Is that a transgender woman on a testosterone therapy?

damn adam sessler got serious

That's fair. It's just a shame that you're such a pussy that that's the first thing you resort to. It's unmanly.

This right here. Other points of view reveal faggotry

Tfw you can’t keep up

Keep up with what? Shooting somebody? Any retard can shoot somebody. Good job admitting you're no better than a nigger. Keep trying to rationalize away what a pussy you are.

I'd kill you for a Klondike bar motherfucker, nothing wrong with eliminating the opposition.

And then you would go promptly to prison. You have no sense of self preservation, which is part of the reason you're a dumb nigger.

just wait and watch from a distance, all white liberals will inevitably be murdered by their precious pet niggers

Tim Kennedy losing to that Muslim looking Mexican Kelvin Gastulem made me laugh so hard. He's such an edgy faggot.

>you're no better than a nigger.
>now let me rationalize picking fights with people for no reason

seriously nigger?

>Defending yourself makes you a nigger
The state of America.

>than us, the alt right.
They're not even trying. They're stupid at cringe level. sage

>...stronger than us, the alt right.
pol is not one person faggot. lurk moar or shill harder, whatever you're doing. Take notes:

Example: A former skinhead with high T now thinks racism is for losers. How can pol recover if it's only lanky manlets, and all the alpha Chads are in antifa?

>gym selfie

reeks of estrogen 3bh

if you're threatened by that, then you probably have Low T

it's amusing to see the mongrels fight amongst themselves.

He is a manlet and antifa are pussies

>Stop that photo opportunity!

lel at US.

>The weak should fear the strong
K.

With long rifles from an elevated position at a stand off distance if possible. The kinds of scary rifles the left avoids like a literal plague while they spit on the 'racist' cops they rely on for protection. In short, they'll die like animals and be left to rot on the concrete like animals.

> "Than us, the alt right"
Hoo boy I wonder which limp wristed kike faggot is behind this post?
Sage goes in all fields

I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

Is he supposed to be tough because he's wearing boxing gloves? I just see a fat, bald cuck.

underrated

Same as any other: cut his welfare.

agreed, when you kill your enemies you lose
keep shaming people out of defending themselves my fellow honourary leaf

>honor
you can have your honor and ill be alive

Grainy image, can't be enlarged = photoshop?????

Baseball bat to the liver.

You shill faggots don't even try anymore. At least the older pro-Hillary posts had some kind of substance.

OP if you're intimidated by that marshmallow-shaped fat boy then you're a weak faggot and I suggest jumping in front of the next truck of peace.

>potato nigger supporting other niggers

like pottery

I'd kill you for a fresh piece of five gum, kike sniffer.

Can alex jones even stand a chance against powerful men like adam sessler? This is the strongest guy we have and its making me nervous for the upcoming war.

I thought adam sessler was a nazi?

I'd like to see them try

What is Adam even up to these days? Last time I saw him he was high on crack cocaine at E3 and scaring the fuck out of people.

in 45 days he actually did change quite a bit. Looks like he gained some size on his arms as his forearms grew a bit

>hurr consensus cracking hurr
Kys anglokike

He's made bad life choices before, let the misguided man die in peace.

Starting fights is pussy behaviour.

This, desu

I used to like Xplay and the Sess.

Ever since his coke habit and losing Xplay to those cunts at G4 his whole life has been downhill. I can see why he may have jumped on the SJW bandwagon to stay relevant in his ever increasing SJW social circles, but it clearly took a toll on the guy and I don't think he likes what he's become either.

Just let the Sess die. He deserves at least a peaceful death for the entertainment he gave me as a younger lad. He's not really out there hurtin nobody.

Anyone who identifies as alt-right, i feel bad for them.

Especially with shill spencer, black cock sucking milo, and coal burning lauren southern being the voices of it.

Better judged by 12 than carried by 6 bitch

>Just let the Sess die

I suppose that's fair.

>No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep comin' back and back until one of you is dead.