Rei Q did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=1189#msg34394559
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other than be less best girl than pure best girl Mari.

Mari a shit.

She's retarded, and can hardly do anything at all. So yeah, no shit.

Now, Asuka and Kaworu are objectively shit characters in the Rebuilds.

Nobody did much of anything.
Except for Shinji who fucked up by being Shinji.
And the Anti-NERV crew fucked up by NOT just telling Shinji "Hey, it turns out that your father used the Evangelion program as part of his evil plans. You shouldn't get into a robot again or the world will end. To be fair we were also part of NERV and didn't know his plans, so the last Impact is also on us."

This
Rebuilds don't make any sense

She's not retarded, why do you hate Rei so much?

Rei Q is innocent in her stupidity. She's a character meant to ruin Rei sure, but as a character she didn't do anything wrong. It'd been better of Rei Q never existed.

Kaworu on the other hand, that's a character that did something wrong. He never helped Shinji and didn't tell him fucking anything, and refused to help him against Asuka.

Rebuilds can be fixed by
Killing Kaworu forever
Murdering Asuka
Punishing Misato for her sins
Reviving Rei and have her execute some of the above
Destroy all EVA's and return mankind to life again

Aww, don't cry Rei, you're a good girl, I love you

You can't do anything wrong if you don't do anything.

>Rebuilds don't make any sense
Damned straight. They're like reading a fanfic from some butthurt asuka/kaworufag who hates Rei. That's the only way it makes sense, and people who defend 3.33 should be dragged out and shot. Coincidentally, this means Kaworu and Asukafag genocide.
DO IT

>Murdering Asuka
Why would you want to murder best girl?

Why do Reifags hate every character except their waifu?

Asuka is the worst girl. Murdering Asuka would fix the Rebuilds, as we'd get rid of the reason for why it sucks in the first place.

Because they're autistic and actually insane.

*Kaworufags
woops, fixed.

But Asuka is the best girl both in NGE and Rebuilds. Well, not as much in Rebuilds, but I don't see why she should be killed, she's a good girl.

Post this every thread

Kaworu a shit.

Why would you want to hurt something so cute?

>But Rei is the best girl both in NGE and Rebuilds.
FTFY

But Kaworufags like other characters. Reifags are the only ones showing hatred.

It's not Kaworu's fault the lilin fuck up everytime
Kaworu is actually pretty relatable. Every guy wants some buttsex with their gf, and Kaworu is no different.

Because Reifags have problems, they can't go a single thread without bashing her cause they're jealous

But it's wrong, I don't think that Rei is the best girl. I like Asuka, user.

This post is really funny because he thinks he's smarter than reifags but still anticipates the next rebuild shitshow.

I can relate to Kaworu because I also just want to chill and play some sweet tunes on my YAMAHA piano everyday.

Because he's an insane Reifag

It's not much of a feat to be smarter than the dumbest group of people on the planet.

But he actually is smarter then reifags, user. He sees them for what they are and just turns their hatred onto them, it's what they deserve

>those mad Asukafags
Asukafags re the cancer that is killing Evangelion.

Yet you're the cancer that's killing these threads

Holy shit, all this impotent rage coming from a rei-hating autist. It's sort of weird, they spend their entire fandom attacking Rei and hoping she dies in every single evangelion, and then they pretend it's not what they want in the next post.

What's wrong with you?

This

Rei is a toilet

Why do you say that? Asuka fans did nothing wrong, they just love their favorite character. They are even a minortiy.

I want Kaworu to be /fit/

see They're horrible people.

REI A CUTE

I asked this the last thread but didn't get much of a response:

Is this Reifag guy the ACK guy from Madoka threads? They type the same and seem very mentally ill.

But he said that to a reifag who also wished that upon other fans. He just turned his hatred onto him, he's the one who's right, not that crazy reifag. He's a good person who was provoked to say this. Don't you see? He even wrote so himself.

l-lewd

I hope Asuka beats up Rei in 4.0

Asuka a shit.

Reminder that Shinji and Kaworu will become the same person in Final, just like pic related. Now isn't this very cute?

No, he wishes that himself, idiot. He's fucked up.

The guy you're responding to is the Reifag who wished that.
He's just samefagging again like usual.

But I'm also an Asuka fan and I'm a good person who just loves Asuka. Why do you wish to hurt me?

Rei a shit

No, he is retarded. There is no point in arguing about waifus in Evangelion. That is entry level talk. It's completely obvious from his gay post that he doesn't understand Evangelion at all, which is why he will lap up the next rebuild.

I know, I'm just fooling around with him, he's insane after all

>The shape of Shinji
>
—What are you talking about, Kaworu-kun?

—Cut what off?
>
—For what?
>
—To meet…? Who?

Excerpt 2

Deep inside the mouth opened by Devil’s backbone, he thought he saw his own face, terribly distorted.
>—Could it be that I’m the serpent—the human flaw that was cut off from Adam, Kaworu-kun?
Those concrete words were the first time he heard him not speak in riddles.
>
—You…aren’t going to stop me, are you?

—Kaworu-kun?
Shinji thought Kaworu might have smiled.
Shinji’s blade glinted, slicing up the body of the Armaros giant from the left arm of its body.

--ANIMA, final chapter.

Rei a best.

If you can't tell he's saying that to protect himself, then you're an idiot. That guy obviously always hated Rei and Rei fans, and now he's using whatever as an excuse to justify himself.

He even acknowledges that 3.33, something that happened before his posts, was something that shat on Rei, and that he wants more of it. Rei-haters were always this fucked up.

NEVER FORGET THAT ASUKAFAGS ARE END GAME LEVEL AUTISTS

But what does his post have to do with understanding Eva? There's no indication of it. He just responded to a bad person who wished bad upon innocent people. Isn't that a noble thing to do? That reifag behaved badly and hated everyone, doesn't he deserve to be countered with his own tactics?

Shut up, Mari is great, go fuck yourself.

I like Kaworu, no bully

But he acknowledged it because reifag was constantly asking everyone to do it. So he played by reifag's rules and was provoked in the end. He even mentioned it in his post, didn't you read it?

Me too user!!

Who can forget?
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=1189#msg34394559

they literally do EVERYTHING to pretend their waifu is the best.

Guys, I think we should all chip in to pay for the Reifag to get some counseling

Stop it, no one wants that, especially Karl

Do Madok fans and Evangelion fans overlap much?

No, those were his own rules he played by all along. Idiots like that have a tendency to project whenever they get called out. If that guy wasn't a fat, hopeless lard in some basement somewhere, he'd accept that Rei has been shat on in the Rebuilds and not quarrel.

Yes, they're both autistic and overhype their gay propaganda shows.

t. nu-user

It's clearly just a crazy Asuka or Kaworu fan who has been embarrassed by a Rei fan. Then he turns his hatred onto Rei and Reifags, just as Asuka fans have been doing for the past twenty years. You think people hating Rei is new or something? Explain the Rebuilds or hell, evageeks then.

But he accepted it, as reifag asked. And then he countered reifag with reifag's own tactics, because reifag insulted other fans. He responded to hate with hate, didn't you read it? He gen says himself that the reifag made him do it.

Let's all get along, please.

Except that crazy Reifag, he can leave. Fuck him.

>toilet
>best

Why are Asukafags so shit?

But he just responded to hate with hate. Reifag was first to insult and hate others, he's a bad person.

Reminder to post pictures of toilets onto Rei's face on all your Eva pictures and post them normally in threads.

Asuka = Rei > Mari > shit > Kaworu

>smug Shinji
Someone pierced through Karl's AT field, I see.

delet this

Mari > Kaworu > Asuka > shit > Rei

It is known that Mari is a pure best

Kill yourself marifag.

>78 posts
>13 IPs
Eh

Mari is the best

Mari is pure shit.

Your typical Eva thread.

So what? Just having nice discussion.

Kaworu is heterosexual and in love with Asuka

Reminder that the sole reason the Rebuilds are terrible movies is because obsessive fans can't deal with cognitive dissonance around their fandom.

Asuka fans, and now Kaworu fans have been on the warpath for almost twenty years because their favorites weren't as popular as either Shinji or Rei, and this has driven them mad with envy. Now they only demand and desire Evangelion works which intensively caters to them, and Anno is only happy to oblige - because he likes those characters, and doesn't like Rei.

This constant rewriting of the lore, the setting and the characters to better please fans who in reality hated the original have led us to the creation of the Rebuilds and various other spinoffs made by Khara. These all have one thing in common, the setting is reworked to remove flaws from both Kaworu and Asuka, while also reducing Rei's character into what Asuka and Kaworu fans always wanted Rei to be: a doll.

Every plot hole, contradiction, unrealistic or two-dimensional character introduced (including Mari) can ultimately be explained as an attempt to heal the wounds of Asuka and Kaworu fan's damaged pride. They ended up in this sorry state because they were goaded into Evangelion by cute girls and characters, but were slapped in the face with the brutal reality of an Asuka who in reality was NERV's puppet, and a pretty boy who died a pointless death, only making things worse for the protagonist.

This is why they will defend and even praise the Rebuilds, in particular 3.33, for doing their bidding so well. Let it be known that the cancer that killed Evangelion's integrity was a combination of Asuka and Kaworu fans, willing to destroy Evangelion by drowning it in fanservice.

Fuck off, bastard son of a bitch.

KILL YOURSELF

Shinji > Rei > Misato > Asuka > shit > Kaworu

Mari doesn't count.

Goal achieved.

I'm genuinely triggered

Eat shit faggot.

Why do you individually name all your files LAK______? It's just weird

Shinji > Kaworu > Asuka > Misato > shit > Rei > double shit > Mari

One Kaworufag, and one Asukafag desperately samefagging and shitposting as usual.

Fuck off

Evamonkey pls go.
To have them at hand to post them and trigger people most probably.

No, Kaworu is better than the girls and so is Mari