i-im so sorry
we shouldn't have invaded u germany
im so
so
sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ItHnybh5g
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-britons-will-be-minority-before-2070-says-professor-8600262.html
youtube.com/watch?v=weWSVnLVhcE
youtube.com/watch?v=HL4DRUjpYlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s-sorry for giving the Russians all those tanks and planes and shit..

Germans deserved Dresden and all invasions for allying with those gooks who bombed American soil

Americans were the good guys

We defeated our Germanic brothers... No, NO we don't even deserve to be called Germanic after how we've acted.

A*glo... Forevermore.

Merry Christmas everybody

IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR WHAT WE DID

GERMANY PLEASE DONT HATE ME

I HATE CHURCHILL TOO
WARMONGERING ANGLO SHITHEAD

DONT BLAME US FOR HIM!!!

Keep the fire alive.

Sorry for building a JEW ran empire. Disraeli ruined our warrior spirit.

Oh my dear boy, how wrong you are.

I-I'm sorry

>unironically supporting the person who destroyed white nationalism
H*tler was retarded and so are you

Always the anglo with the good goy comments. I'm sure if Hitler let Germany go Commie, and let the USSR industrialize without challenge, that things would have worked out better.

Do you know who ruined nationalism? Probably the nations that attacked Germany on jewish orders.

kys, slowly and painful.

>don't find jews, you'll just make things worse
hmm

World was really (((anti-semitic))) back then, by todays standards. Hitler haven't really found anything new.

Hitler lost a winnable war and got into a war because of his hate boner for slavs

Stalin was the real monster
WWII became even more pointless than WWI

Why did WWII start? Because Britain wanted to "save" Poland. Immediately after the war FDR and Churchill sold them into genocide along with the rest of Eastern Europe.
Hell, Stalin massacred more people before WWII than Hitler and had more lifetime kills
Lend Lease was a huge mistake
If only those fucking Japs hadn't attacked us

I'm sorry, Germany

He got into war because he was reclaiming German territories that was ceded by Jewish backstabbers during WW1.

Hitler didn't expect the Allied powers to be suicidal and put Jewish interests above their own. Britain would be much more powerful today if they have made white peace, and Germany could have nipped communism in the bud.

Did Hitler do everything perfect all the time? No he's wasn't omniscient. What he managed to do was incredible nonetheless.

>If only those fucking Japs hadn't attacked us
You did embargo their oil, which was the lifeblood of the country. Japs really had no choice.

Shut up you Anglo. How DARE you reply to me when I'm mourning my Germanic ilk. You're literally supporting the slaying of our brothers for ideology points.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS.

>his hate boner for slavs
He developed it during the war, not before. He got into war, because he wanted corridor and so did we.
We would probably just negotiate with him, but British gave us their guarantees (how much they were worth, we both know) so we got confident.
Result? Everyone lost.
Frogs lost their honor.
Bongs lost their empire.
We lost our independence, eastern territory and chance to build our economy.
Krauts lost their independence, eastern territory and got cucked beyond measure.
Now, (((who))) benefited? The world wonders.

>Stalin was the real monster
WWII became even more pointless than WWI Why did WWII start? Because Britain wanted to "save" Poland. Immediately after the war FDR and Churchill sold them into genocide along with the rest of Eastern Europe.
This 100%
>I'm sorry, Germany
Meh, all countries involved fucked up to some extent.

Get the fuck out of here you massive cucks, I'd fucking dresden all over again if I could.
Bomber Harris was the hero we needed.

Funny how Germany and the USSR both invaded Poland, but the allies chose to side with the communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ItHnybh5g

kys bong.

what nigger, you would have been exterminated by hitler. Shame britain, shame.

Not before you.
You really are a blemish on the crown aren't you? You and all your spineless homosexual countrymen.

nazi germany was gay im glad it was toppled

We did that because they invaded French Indochina, it was a tit for tat
They should have just taken the Dutch East Indies without doing Pearl Harbor, plenty of oil for their needs

Ready for your new mongrel prince?

The difference between you and me is I know my country is kiked to death and fought on the wrong side. You on the other hand are proud that you gave Europe to the jews while you were left empireless and your cities filled with nogs and muds.

Sorry German bros :( blame the jews in our government and the cabinet of FDR

We should be importing infinity Germans out of white guilt.

To be fair France was already at war with Japan's ally, and was a rump state when Japan invaded. Regardless the US's military intervention wasn't that significant, it was the economic aid which started beforehand.

>be Br*tish
>fight WWII to preserve Polish independence
>hand Poland over to the commies
>be Br*tish
>fight WWII to preserve the British Empire
>give it all up without a fight within 15 years of the end of WWII
>be Br*tish
>fight WWII to preserve British culture (If Hitler had won we'd all be speaking German)
>Get consumed by (((Modern American))) culture of nigger rap and degeneracy
>be Br*tish
>fight WWII to preserve the British people
>bring in millions of literal mudpeople to rape your 13 year old girls and turn them into kebab meat
>Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
>literally demographically replacing yourself in your ancestral homeland
>White Britons 'will be minority' before 2070, says professor
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-britons-will-be-minority-before-2070-says-professor-8600262.html

>no more Germans in Europe
>America is whiter
Pls do, that way everyone can be happy.

No, the difference between you and I (You fucking illiterate) is that I understand there is nothing to be gained from playing the zionist blame game, WW2 was seventy fucking years ago. What was done was done, you cannot blame the soldiers and you cannot infinitely prostrate your nation and cry about how sorry you are.
You, the spineless fucking maggot, would have us never forget, "OH NO user YOU AWFUL BRUTE OF A BONG, HOW DARE YOU DO WAR THINGS IN A TIME OF WAR THAT'S TOTALLY AWFUL" (Repeats for five thousand years).

Fuck right off the lot of you.

I'm so sorry, I'm SO sorry for him. Just know there are A**glos that are your ally. We didn't know. We didn't know.

We don't even deserve the term "Saxon." Saxons were warriors. The Anglo is... a traitor.

>sorry Germany
Bitch Germany bombed your civilians back to the stone age.
Who's side are you on?
Where's your nationalism?

>get tricked into fighting to the death with some guy
>kill him
>realize he was your brother all along
>don't feel any regret for killing your own flesh and blood because "it was a fight to the death, nothing I could do differently"
>don't feel any anger at the (((person))) who tricked you into fighting your own brother in the first place

And my point is Japan brought the sanctions on themselves. If you know a country is 80% of your oil you probably shouldn't piss them off.
And then don't pull a sneak attack on them in response to the sanctions since that also isn't going to get your oil back. It's not like the Japs seized California's oil fields after Pearl Harbor. All it did is bring the US into the war militarily. Again, the Dutch East Indies had tons of oil.

>he doesn't know the Angl*s bombed civilians for 6 months before Germany retaliated

>nothing to be gained from playing the zionist blame game, WW2 was seventy fucking years ago.
We're living in the consequences of WW2 today. Your nation is being obliterated because you fought for the jews 70 years ago, the same kikes who control your country today.

The jewish world order today is based on the WW2 mythos. How is understanding the great deception we all went through useless? Understanding what was done is the first step to fixing this situation.

>HOW DARE YOU DO WAR THINGS IN A TIME OF WAR THAT'S TOTALLY AWFUL
Amazing stawman. I'm saying you declared war against your interests to serve jewish financial masters.

You can "hurr durr Britain did nothing wrong, don't prostrate yourself" right into racial extinction faggot.

I'm sorry. Next time will be different.

Bad guys, good goys.

99% wouldnt have bothered fighting if they had known that the globalists were going to give their country away to an even more foreign force in their childrens lifetimes anyway.

>6 months

It was 11 months. All the A**** does is kill his fellow white. His fellow Germanic.

Happy hanukkah

I actually think that US involvement in WW2 was more justified than the other allies. That being said the US clearly wanted an in into the war. You don't realize how extreme an oil embargo is, it's like laying siege to entire country. The US didn't have a defensive treaty with France, so how would the japs know that attacking a defeated nation's pacific holdings would elicit what is basically an act of war from the US?

It's all in the past, lads.
I hope we can all pull trough this together.

Now the Jews have take over every industry and degraded our societies to the point of physical and moral destruction. This is the price we pay...

Why is Britain always so cucked?

I like him tbqh

Germany had to be put in its place.

The entire German people had a certain temperament and mentality that was pushed to the extreme with what they had to go through in WW1 & the Weimar inflation.

Basically they went postal and had to be put down, their purity and disgust levels went to such extremes that yes they started to genocide people and cause trouble which just wasn't good for the world but like Japan when you hit a CountryBall over the head hard enough sometimes they crack and nekk minnit you've got kawaii-desu Japs and "please rape me and invade my land for free welfare I'm so guilty" Germans.

It's a great tragedy but they had to be stopped.

don't try to subtly slide hitler in the picture
jews literally dindu nuffin

Hitler was an anti white jew.

This is the final red pill

I don't know.
Doesn't mean they're wrong in this case.

I don't apologise or ever say "sorry". But the wrong side clearly lost.

No More Brothers' Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=weWSVnLVhcE

Well the 88 fags got out

I love you germany, sorry about what we did to your country.

From a fat disgusting amerimutt

>anti white
wtf I love hitler now

>they started to genocide people
Nope.

>The US didn't have a defensive treaty with France, so how would the japs know that attacking a defeated nation's pacific holdings would elicit what is basically an act of war from the US?
I mean, the US was supporting the Allies even before Lend-Lease was official. The Destroyers for Bases Agreement was before Japan invaded French Indochina. But I could definitely see them thinking that invading a colony of already defeated France wouldn't invoke such a response from the US

It's funny how often around here people try to defend what the germans did by saying they "dindu nuffin" yet here sit, American, British, Canadian & European millenials with the same thoughts of disgust, purity and eradication.

Just listen to Hitlers on words about the body of the german people being assaulted by virus and disease carrying parasites that must be purified and erradicated with fire. These words of Hitler were an echo and a voice for what the German people were feeling, which is why they were so harsh on people in areas they conquered (not always) despite what "The Greatest Story Never Told" would have us believe.

Not only that but back then eugenics was widely popular all around the world even in the US, the German intellectuals were kings of things Darwinian style thinking. So there's no denying what happened, why it happened and what they thought at the time people should stop trying to defend and just embrace it.

>the german people being assaulted by virus and disease carrying parasites
But it's the truth. Hitler wanted to deport the jews not exterminate them.

>back then eugenics was widely popular all around the world even in the US

As it should. Eugenics wasn't about genocides races of people though, it was about preventing the reproduction of physical maladies.

> Hitler wanted to deport
Maybe that was a core part of it, but it's impossible to deport an entire populace without violence, especially after you've unleashed and whipped up a frenzy of your own people and their disgust for those that are being removed or attacked. Why do you think outside of Hitlers orders officers, soldiers and citizens were murdering and butchering so many people? I mean besides starvation and typhoid etc there was a lot of brutality and it comes from an extreme level of disgust, you guys can't down play the role this played in atrocity.

Maybe they weren't "gassing kikes" with delousing agents but when you have accounts of prison guards humiliating and degrading inmates before killing them you can see to what lengths people go in disgust.

Think of the psychological studies down in the modern age where "civilized" westerners under pretty simple conditions are willing to apply extremely painful and fatal electric shocks to complete strangers. The brutality humans are capable of is quite high now couple that with fighting in the trenches at WW1, the economic collapse of Weimar and it all being directed at a few groups "them! The Jews! They are the cause for your misery with their disgusting degenerate perversion of art, their destruction of our economy and their sneaky shadowy control of our government" and you wonder why the german soldiers and people decided to butcher people?

Get real for a moment, WW2 atrocities can't just be dismissed merely because Hitler never ordered mass gassing in non-existant extermination chambers.

> it was about preventing the reproduction of physical maladies.
Which unfortunately coupled with mass rage and digust does end up leading to genocide.

no that's propaganda
the nazis were good bois, they dinduen nüffen

We got another one boys!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Get the bus!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=HL4DRUjpYlk

>Get real for a moment, WW2 atrocities can't just be dismissed merely because Hitler never ordered mass gassing in non-existant extermination chambers.

You're right but it was war. Atrocities of equal measure were committed by all sides. The thing is the jews were literally responsible for the "disgusting degenerate perversion of art, their destruction of our economy and their sneaky shadowy control of our government." Some collateral damage to save Europe from the Jewish tentacles is more than worth it in my opinion.

Also the treatment of Germans and Japanese in internment was very shitty in the US. Had the US had to have made tough choices as their supply lines were bombed I'm sure those prisoners would have died in the same way as concentration camp prisoners.

Mobilizing a country for war always involves "mass rage." The soviets raped and pillaged on their way to Berlin and the British bombed the shit out of German civilians.

>The soviets raped and pillaged on their way to Berlin and the British bombed the shit out of German civilians.
You're right but it was war. Atrocities of equal measure were committed by all sides.

Yup, that was my argument.

>t.milenial fag who hasn't slept in the subway

The fuck you know about the Krauts lol? Your nation wasnt even fascist (another reason for Hitler to fuck you).

I was being ironic. Entire villages here were erased by the Germans simply because they though that they helped the resistance.

There's a reason that nobody will miss them

AM A CHRONIC DRINKER SEND FUCKING HELP

Eye lad, I'm certain we should have stayed out their business.

wouldn't it be better to go full breivik on muzzies and an hero rathern than killing yourself with ethanol?

I WOULD DIE A MARTYR IN FAVOR OF MULITCULT

A destroyed Sweden and 10 dead ragheads is still better than a destroyed Sweden and 10 ragheads that could be dead but are still alive

>Letting Imperial Japan take over the pacific with their insane zealots

No thanks.

That's how partisans are treated by every army in every war.

Avenge me!

You are pushing the wrong buttons, let me tell you. DON'T TRY ME

Yeah, siding with the French was really stupid. The French were the bad guys, enemies off England for hundreds of years. The French are ALWAYS the bad guys. And so is whoever allies with them.

actually gas yourself you stupid cunt

Yeah those 4 year olds absolutely deserved it.
Not to mention that there was no evidence.

I'm so glad that we sent 800.000 "refugees" to Germany in 2015 alone. Might is right, guess mudshits are mightier than aryans :^)

It's not that hard to get a gun even in Sweden
you could even buy one from a nigger and then blow his brains out with it
would be extremely ironic

you deserve to be genocided for this post and being ancap

Again, Germany treated partisans the same way every army treats partisans in a total war situation.

>Might is right, guess mudshits are mightier than aryans :^)
Don't need to be salty just because you have no argument.

> Atrocities of equal measure were committed by all sides
Yes but look at what led the Germans to what they did, they essentially snapped and went postal and realistically Hitler was just a voice for the dark thoughts of the german people.
> the jews were literally responsible
I'm not disagreeing here, the Jews may well have been responsible for what the Germans were disgusted in and what they chose the origin of their misery. Maybe you agree with what they ended up doing but to all it anything other than genocide is to downplay the extremes of human cruelty, which we need as a lesson to what we're all capable of.
> Collateral damage
Funny. Nazi's, Facists, Eugenicists and their intellectuals all agreed with you here, collateral damage was worth reaching their utopian image of purifying society.

> treatment of Germans and Japanese in internment was very shitty
Yeah.
> supply lines were bombed
Which was fucked. It is strange though that in some instances as everything was falling apart (and I know about the starvation and typhoid epidemics) they actually seemed to have gone down swinging by taking out their frustration on those near them that they blamed, as in not just letting people starve but actually butchering them for sport and entertainment because they were so fucking depressed at how the war was going. Really scary to read what people are capable of when they reach the deepest depths of anger and depression. I mean we talk about men snapping and hitting their wives, what about broken men snapping and butchering people that they no longer see as human but sacks of meat and disease.

> Mobilizing a country for war always involves "mass rage."
...and it's easy to gain power by telling people you know who caused their pain and you know how to fix it. We can understand why it happened but we can't excuse it in my opinion, or else we're going to keep repeating this cycle and never move beyond it.

>People that weren't partisans are partisans because I said so.

Nah it's a fine post. Germans are subhuman

Pollack/Nazi alliance red pill drop. Could have been the greatest thing ever but the jews had to jew

>people that were partisans weren't partisans because I said so
We're having a fine argument here.

There was never any evidence. Germs were just subhumans
But then again you're a leaf and you believe that misgendering someone is an act of violence because they said so so I'm not surprised.

hail brothersif the proposal for peace of hitler was real in ww2 we(you) should have accepted it but w/e

hitler still was a supersperg though,

usa should have forced every country to adapt the constitution, minimal goverment is superior

England didn't really matter in the invasion of germany, in fact, you basically lost the war. If it weren't for the US you'd be done.

Yeah you fucked up

you're the french's retarded cousin.
and the french are your gay cousins.

Bahahahaha no worries kikenigger

What do you mean there wasn't evidence? Did you expect Germany to conduct individual trials during war time? Do you think any other nation conducted war in that way?

I literally cry sometimes when I think about what we did to the Germans.

Guess Dresden was fine then. After all, it was the German people that voted NSDAP.