You opinion on cryptocoins? Came here to ask, because /biz atm is hypnotized or shilling af...

You opinion on cryptocoins? Came here to ask, because /biz atm is hypnotized or shilling af, and totally ignores political parameters in the game of economy. The shitpost all day about lambos on moon, trillionaire crypto whales and shill scammy shitcoins, while whoever doesnt buy this bullshit a nocoiner. The sad thing is noone can talk about legit buainess anymore, its juat like crypto-flute is guiding all the kids away from town . Your opinions as pol veterans on recent crypto craze?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfees.info/
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/litecoin-founder-cashes-out-sells-entire-stake-after-9300-rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont think it hurts to put maybe 200 bucks total in various low price crypto and watch it grow. idk about bitcoin tho since its a huge gamble at the moment (costs so much for so little)

Mysterious unknown origins= Jewish

The inevitable economic collapse will be blamed on crypto currencies. Saving the fiat Jewish fed

Where can I buy btc without providing a sperm sample, finger and iris scans, and a complete scan of my passport?

It's the greatest bubble ever created in human history. The hype will go on for some time, but at some point alot of coins will lose massive of its value in a short period of time. What happens if everyone wants to cash out their coins simultaneously? A few will get very rich by it, but many will lose their money.

you need to meet some 'hacker' at mcdonalds & hand over a large chunk of cash for something he;ll put on a flash drive for you.

Most crytos call even gold "metal from earth with no intristc value".

i bought what i'd spend in 2 weeks eating out of Eth because i like the programing potential and see cryptokitties as proof of concept.

i actually think bitcoin was NSA product and the CIA is using it to pay dealers, then if it turns on them steal back money and use ledger to find new targets/ wallets to grab. nice black box for funding ops without congress approving budget. if you are interested in the techs applications and think they are valuable then estimate how valuable, consider risks and invest that much.

Boomer poorfag nocoiners plz go

>wanna make easy money
>invest in cryptoshit
>price rises
>wanna sell cryptoshit
>nobody wants to buy my jewDollar
>spend all my time on /biz/ to find idiots that wanna buy my worthless meme-coin

Its a ponzi-scheme, dont invest 0/10

I've made about $30m from crypto, some of those gains are cashed out. My initial investment was less than $1000.

my opinion is you shills need to chop off your dicks and jump off a bridge.
sage

Cryptos are legit income source for the foreseeable future

I didn't even make it yet but this month has been preddy insane gainz
£1200 initial investment

And how did you pay taxes???

Can you cash it out in less than 24 hours?

BAZINGA IS GOING TO THE MOON LADS

Give details on when you bought, how much, and what you do in life and what you will spend the 30m on.

I probably can with such a small amount

Ofcourse he cant, the price is rising because people wanna buy BTC, but nobody is selling them, they literally created a artifical scarcity.

Just another bubble that will go pop and a lot of people will cry and blame capitalism.

I bought BTC when it was well under $100 on mtgox, took it out before it went under. Then started buying other promising crypto. I work in tech so it was easy to pick winners.

I'll use the money to buy a few houses and never work a job I don't like again.

It works as long as there are MORE buyers than sellers.

Some people can cash out now, as long as new money keeps flowing in.

The question is, when do more people want to cash out, or fewer people join in?

If it stops rising, people will be less interested in going in, because it looks like there's no quick profits to be made.

If it continues to rise sharply, it will become more and more interesting for people to cash out and take their profits. There will be a turning point where some big players will want to cash.

I can only say well done user, hope you fund some right-wing movements with some of that cash.

Why don't you cash the other 27M? Why do you need more?

I know what a ponzi-scheme is

>BTC starts crashing
>nerds trying to cashout desperately
>weekly withdraw limit
>the sites (((accidentally))) crash due to incoming (((traffic)))
>the petty amount user manages to cash out (keep in mind that BTC crashes and rises by the minute, by that time 90% of his gains are gone) gets taxed by the govment
>mass nerd suicide, even bigger than during the Great Depression

screencap this lads

ordering a rig ASAP to mine. It is a risky investment, but so is the stock market. With the stock market anyone with a brain can prove how over inflated values are. With Bitcoin its more of a guess because there is not a true historical standard.

Just checking the EXIF-Data, maybe I find your name :)

I have to get rich from these fucking things or I’ll be stuck wageslaving for kikes for the next 30 years and I don’t think I can do it.

bitch we're gunna be futuristic nazi bitcoin millionaires , makin flamethrower robots with a genetically engineered army, fuck you !

There are too many people involved and
>buy the dip
Is not a meme
Those big players may create a major dip in some coins let's say bitcoin. But others will certainly be there to step in to take advantage of said dip.

Sup Forums deletes that data you new faggot kike. Kill yourself.

Wait do you hear yourself. He can't sell it because people want to buy it but can't thus driving the value up. There is a hole in your logic.

Be smart. Get a real wealth manager. You should die with more money than you have now and live like a king the whole time. Once you have enough money you can live off profits.

Why sell if it's going to keep going up? The tech is inherently useful, and the space is not yet attracting enough capital relative to the value of the tech to society.

The crypto market cap will increase by at least another 10x. And if you have any technical talent you can certainly identify projects with 100x potential.

Regulated entities are still mostly prohibited from owning it, making it one of the few opportunities for the little guy to get ahead.

That's not to say that the path will be straight up, but over a 5 year horizon I can't see the space as a whole not at least 10x higher.

Nah, he cant sell it, becaues the people wont buy them at the full price. To make more money, other people have to invest more money.

Dam i gotta learn about btc crypto currency. ..where do i ho to learn

Yep, totally a ponzi-scheme. Getting people interessted, just to cash out.

The reason why you have not cashed out completly is because you dont have the buyers. Nobody wants to buy the inflated price.

they'll probably be an inevitable collapse but you could make some money if you played the ups and downs. However, getting the money back out once you reach certain levels and the capital gains taxes are going to eat heavily into your profit margins.

Absolute godsend for a shitposter like me. Stirring up /biz/ and making them sell their ones and zeros causes more buttblasting than making BBC threads on Sup Forums.

Yeah, it's important to pump crypto to people with the BLM flag. Lord knows, once I get you to fish 50% of your net worth out from between your parents couch cushions, then I can exit. It's not like I can exit with only $58 billion in trading volume that was done in the last 24 hours:
coinmarketcap.com

Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and Cardano are my comfy picks

Cardano sucks, no working product, no dev support other than once paid for by IOHK.

Monero is niche, won't go to zero, but can't scale thanks to ginormous ring signatures. Probably will never be capable of more than 1tx/sec.

Bitcoin cash, a reasonable pick.

What a retard^

>tfw coinlet

Yeah, a bubble that lasts ten years.

You still can use btc to buy shit online.

Its value is massively inflated because of it made mainstream news. But its a bubble, it has almost no applications, a currency without application is doomed to fail. Eventually the bubble will burst, but its probably a good idea to buy and sell before it does to make some quick cash, but now its too late, its already inflated.

200 stay poor faggot

You poor fag no coiners were calling Crypo a scam back when BTC was only $2000

This fucking dude actually believes you can't cash out, lfmao. Can't tell if brainlet or trolling

No coiner poor fag. The only reason the news was covering it was because it already went to astronomical prices, boomer Fox news cucks are too stupid to buy bitcoin.

i want to get into the game but got no bank account of my own
being a manchild feelsbadman

this

Biggest development in finance since paper money.
But the government will SHUT IT DOWN, and the IRS will force hodlers to pay taxes over their gains. This will crash the market for sure

At no point did you refute anything i said, you just used insults. You have revealed yourself to be an absolute waste of oxygen, you mutt brainlet.

This. Pretty sure that the exchange owners will give themselves a first spot in selling when the crash comes

capped

That's just how coiners argue. Namecalling and baseless predictions.

The irs already forced coinbase to fork over user information. 10k+ are going to get assfucked by the irs soon.

The coins aren't the big deal. It's the networks that give them value. Bitcoin has scaled to global size. That is revolutionary and undeniable. In the near future this tech will change everything that relies on a third party to transact or verify. You are witnessing history.

wow JIDF is trying to peg BTC as the jewcoin. HHAhahahahAHhaah OH shit they are panicking.

Banks are implementing the block chain. Buy the banks and not the coins.

>flag
>noone
Haha, you're retarded! Bitcoin is gay!

>The irs already forced coinbase to fork over user information. 10k+ are going to get assfucked by the irs soon.
HOdler virgins are really underestimating the power of the state. I am 100% sure that all Western Central Banks have had numerous meetings about cryptocurrency, and they have already coordinated with their respective tax agencies, SEC type institutions, and big financial institutions to shut crypto down. They will just start out with anti-terrorism and anti-money laundering charges combined with tax evasion charges and shut down the exchanges. Good luck trying to cash out your crypto if nobody is able to buy them, except for on some unreliable decentralized exchanges, where literally everyone will be trying to dump their coins.
You'd be paying double digit percentages in fees just to be the one to sell your BTC in the next 24 hours. It would be a race against the clock that will eventually push the price of BTC down below 1000, which makes it too pricey too mine. Eventually miners will stop mining and the transaction network shuts down

GG no re

>being this retarded
LMAO

No different from money imo, just another thing ppl put value on for trade. Ppl use bitcoin to buy shit, hell you can use it to pay your bill with dish and I am sure there are many others. The argument that have made about crypto currency can be said about money. Bout the only difference between the two is one is back by the government and other atm seems to me to be mostly speculative.

ICO bounties. Get shilling.

>Ppl use bitcoin to buy shit
Not anymore with the high fees.
Drug markets are already adopting xmr and bch.

Oh? What kind of fees are they applying to bitcoin?

Are they also using zcash?

The fees for sending bitcoin are high. bitcoinfees.info/

No. See pic. Lists the amount seized from alphabay darknet market owners wallets. BCH has a new coin mixer also.

Bought Bitcoin a year ago, now I am a millionaire.

They work on a solution for Bitcoin fees and transaction time. It is called Lightning technology.

If America wanted to know who created bitcoin he'd be hooked up to a car battery in a dungeon in Israel as we speak. American deep state already know who created this and its purpose.

>Lightning's coming soon!
>Just another 18 months
>DON'T USE BCASH ITS AN ALTCOIN
>Use litecoin until we can lower bitcoin fees

I'll believe it when I see it.

You didn't need to send your bitcoin today right? blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

BCash is no solution because it leads to other problems like taking away the incentive to mine.

i think it's pretty cool but jews got heavily involved with their trading trying to make an easy shekel like they always do

>heavy traffic on blockchain

hope it goes down for a while so the kikes lose their money kek

i also think devs need to make different coins for different things, like a food coin to buy food and alcohol or electro coin to buy computers, etc.

i invested $50 in ripples, hope to make a profit of $5000 over a year or two. its only $0.85 right now

>muh bitcoin
>sell it for american dollars....

money of the future?? doubtful

The people who say they invested in BTC early and are worth millions do not realize they can not cash out all their coins at once. No one will buy that many coins at its current price since its at a peak, and trying to go around selling small amounts to different people is not realistic, so they may have a lot of BTC but no way in hell they are going to get real money for it, so its useless unless. The best thing to do is invest a low amount (like $100) into smaller crpto and in a few years you can make like $10,000, but anything higher than that would be too hard too cash out so dont waste your money making big investments right now

>implying no one in silicon valley has 200k cash to buy crypto

Are you retarded?

This image is TRUTH.

>crypto-flute
gave me a good chuckle

Buy Ethereum. Put it in cold storage for 3 years. You can suck muh dik later.

Hashgraph will save us.

this time last Monday it was 19700
right now its 16500
as calculated in "worthless fiat dollars"
what more do you need to know?
>tfw bitcoin is represented by photograph of gold coins
>except there are NO real cpoins
>there aren't even any real photographs

the most your going to get is 10x your money in 3 years, realistically 5x, can turn $100 into $500 but thats nothing to suck your dik over

kek, bought 3700 at 0.25

Gonna be rich boys

What if you put in 10 or 100k fag. Your post is useless

I’m not investing in CIA money laundering algorithms.

You're going to have like $13,000.

nice, ripples will go up faster than any other crypto in the next few months, im going to buy some more before it hits $1.00

- Blatant ponzi scheme
- 3% of bitcoin owners own 96% of the BTC
- they're sucking up the stupid money now
- its not decentralized, whales and supercomputers house the blockchain
- it presently takes over 1200 years to mine a coin on a home PC
- Transaction fees fees have gone up, WAY up, so that its not a viable money substitute
- it's not anonymous, if you think you can keep all your gains with the tax authorities getting their pound of flesh your dreaming
- It attracts scammers, mafia, money launderers, and terrorists - great company
- and when the guys who set 6 million coins aside at the the onset for literally nothing decide to cash out, BTC will be worthless.
- Check the news on LiteCoin today

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/litecoin-founder-cashes-out-sells-entire-stake-after-9300-rally

Stay away from anything bitcoin. and zcash. Its literal CIA spam

bitcoin will crash soon, then all the cryptos will go down for like a week because everyone will be cashing out, but then something has to take bitcoins place, and all the crptos will suddenly skyrocket competing for first place. Invest in anything other than bitcoin and you will make a profit.

How is bitcoin CIA?