Are you proud of yourselves? Look what you’ve done...

Are you proud of yourselves? Look what you’ve done... It’s time to apologize and admit this witch hunt has gone too far.

sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/A-dream-deported-12442763.php

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/A-dream-deported-12442763.php
transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/2016/alameda-county-medical-center/maria-g-mendoza-sanchez/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpf

>raise 4 children but don't apply for citizenship
>get deported because no citizenship
wow

>Are you proud of yourselves?
Yes

>Are you proud of yourselves?
Yes. Once less criminal in the US.

>buy a home in the bay area
>be able to afford it because you don't pay taxes
fuck you niggershit

It's almost like breaking the law is illegal or something. Who knew.

They went back

unv.is/sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/A-dream-deported-12442763.php

Hospitals don’t pay nurses under the table

She was easily making 150k+ a year, is that really the kind of person you want to deport?

So I bought a mansion and a personal jet, but also run/own a library and a daycare, does that mean I don't have to go to prison when I get caught? I'm just a good Samaritan guys, it balances out!

Goodbye spic, never comeback

>America is built by the white man, for the white man

if they are breaking the law they should absolutely be deported and have all their salary forefit to the state to pay for all the bullshit they cost just being here.

also the hospital administrator and hr department should be fined a huge fucking fine for employing an illegal zambo

Why is it when I type in screen junkies wom=nder woman comment section "Aw man, screen junkies are sjws- I thought we catered to women enough with this "support" system crap. Well their initials are "sj". Feminism is cancer. Also you guys make me watch a 15 second ad and then another 20 second segment of sucking off MNMS?! F&^% YOU!"
It doesnt register me?

>bought with coke money
RIP my metaphor.

HA-HA!! MAGA in action!

Wow, as someone who is a son of a legal Mexican immigrant I am disgusted that they would deport an American citizen who has rights given to the U.S. constitution to live here and have life liberty and the pursuit of happiness like all legal citizens and........

>undocumented immigrant

Forget everything I said.

SHE WAS MAKING

WAIT FOR IT

$263,000 a year

transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/2016/alameda-county-medical-center/maria-g-mendoza-sanchez/

Yes, she probably made many “fuck whitey” posts online. She can stay in whatever shithole she came from

>260k per year
Is this a joke? Medical industry needs to burn, these worthless niggers can even be damned snake eater Mexicants

>this witch hunt has gone too far.
Nope, millions to go, dead or alive

Of course we're proud. Our country is returning to being a country of laws, not men. I'm also proud of my fellow Americans for not having the hissy fit I thought they might when the media worked up some tear-jerkers.

Nursing in the Bay Area is insane

I don’t know a single nurse making under 6 figures

>California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who called the removal of law-abiding parents “a travesty”

law abiding - kek

Getting rid of non-whites is for the greater good of everybody. No non-whites than we could have that universal healthcare libs screech about

>don't do it legally
>get kicked out

yes, I'm happy.

another job opening for an actual citizen. I approve.

Good and she deserved every penny

Goes to show how pathetic it is that a woman can come from nothing and earn a quarter million dollars a year

>be 40 year old mexican
>hop the fence to commiefornia to raise 4 shitskins under "muh welfare" paid by others
>never apply for citizenship
>a decade of shitskin birthing and piggybacking on welfare and obamacare
>2016 elections and trump wins
>still no citizenship application
>get deported due to illegal alien status
>blame trump for lack of citizenship: "TUCK FRUMPF FORR MUH ILLEGAL STATUS"

what is logic

How much do doctors get if a nurse makes that much?

Meant to say how pathetic that American citizens can’t do it

>come to a foreign land
>take from a foreign people
>never become legal
>upset when they kick you out

The fuckers need to go, every single one. No amount of sob stories can be allowed to prevail over the rule of law. Our only mistake was not doing is sooner.

>woman comes to California and earns a salary of $263,000 a year

Yeah sure is welfare huh

>From Inauguration Day in January through August, immigration arrests of noncriminals will jump to more than 28,000

noncriminals - kek

Traitorous piece of shit, she literally stole a job that belonged to an american citizen. You get the rope too

It is true though that it is easier to catch law-abiding illegals (who have homes, bank accounts, etc) than those with criminal careers who routinely hide from the law. So I imagine that ICE is mostly going after harmless people, to meet the deportation goals that they have.

>still not legal US citizen

how the fuck do you ignore the citizenship application form for a decade

how

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

>Law abiding illegals
I wish i came up with that mindfuck

every cancer cell killed is a step to remission

Normally, if you want citizenship you have to be legally in the country in the first place.

It's just started. Imagine how things will be for white males in 10 years at this rate. Imagine 50 years from now when most of us will be retired and most vulnerable.

>is that really the type of person you want to deport?

In my experience, every single woman my age that didn't go to college at age 18 decided to get some kind of medical training when they got their shit together in their mid 20s. Dont even pretend LEGAL citizens with her exact qualifications aren't a fucking dime a dozen, Paco. She'll be just fine, people get sick in Mexico all the time.

It's always the same story and it's always 100% the beaner's fault. That's why they go after the women with these bullshit sob stories.

The collapse will soon be upon us user. We can not continue in this way forever. When it arrives the liberal elite will be frozen because they lack conviction and their commie agitators will be able to do very little beyond petty violence. It will be at that moment the masses will cry out in confusion and pain. Only at that moment when all appears lost will the right manifest an appropriate agent. All the various white European factions who have been fused together the enemy by the current order will fall in line. The enemies of our people will be purged, starting with the traitors, and order will be restored. We have the two greatest emotions on our side as we both love our people and hate her enemies. I can imagine the future but I only see wonderful things.

I know a family who workes very hard and they would seem like great additions to America. They are the kinda mexicans you want to bring in. I asked why they had not become full fledged citizens yet and they said they didn't want to pay the taxes.

So even the best Mexicans coming in avoid citizenship for taxes.

>Trusting someone with this much lack of foresight to potentially take care of your life

Well, she was abiding the de-facto laws, which allowed her to work and own a house.

Don't care.
Oh, you aren't here legally?

>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Is there another one with the ice agents beating the spic baby?
>ICE, the only alphabet agency i love

I would love to be in ICE, I have high-functional autism though

I also would love to be in ICE. But i'd rather do what im doing now. Owning your own business has its perks. Maybe, one day if the economy goes back to obama era functionality, then ill apply.

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD SHE SHOULD JUST KILL HERSELF

>Nazis larping as business owners

Lucky for you ICE/CBP hires the worst of the worst in society aka the top tier Trumplets

(((Feinstein)))

She shouldn't have broken the law.

>is that really the kind of person you want to deport?
ANYONE here ILLEGALLY
clear yet?

It's not a "witch hunt" as people think of them if the witches in question are, actually, witches.

Or in this case, illegally here. Which she was.

Maybe an actual, legal citizen of this nation will get that job and money now.

Where did she get her initial ID to apply for nursing school and getting a job?

>$263,000 a year
sounds like she could have hired someone to fill out the citizenship papers for her

>Had years to apply to citizenship
>Failed to do so

i want arrests made in the hospital for knowingly hiring illegals

leaf is right, she had years to square away her immigration situation with the obama admin being very pro immigration. she got lazy and now she gets to live with the consequences of her inaction.

they're importing niggers using section 8 and gum'mint jobs for niggers in Simi valley. I now see at least one nigger/day whereas I diodn't see one in months 8 yrs. ago. Obola did this. We have muzzies now, too.
>I cry for my beautul once all-white city

teh DMV. just have to show a mexican "birth cert"

If she illegally immigrated here she doesn't belong here. Immigration laws exist to benefit the nation and it's already existing population. Not to benefit the migrants.

my mexican friend explained to me that the people who are in charge of immigration in mexico will often keep you waiting for years and years with no guarantee of getting your paperwork pushed through unless you're willing to bribe. how true is this?

I use to tutor the nursing students in bio and a&p at the community college i graduated from, they were mostly looking at 2years working for a nursing home or skilled nursing facility before a hospital would even think about calling them back. just in my county there is 7 4year and 2year institutions pumping out nursing students, there are plenty of fish in the barrel when it comes to the labor market

>have doctor griend who barely makes over 100k a year after taxes
>illegal nurse pulls in nearly 3x his salary
How in the fucking fuck!?

This. Until employers are penalized, this won't stop. I worked for a landscaping company for two years. They knowingly hired illegal immigrants all the time. Recently I saw some news stories about companies being fined for doing this fucked up shit, and I seriously thought about sending the articles to my ex-boss, but it'd cause me a lot of social chaos to do that kind of thing.

Any parent who allows their daughter to wear shorts like that out of the house needs a visit from CPS, a priest, or both.

A shitload of under the table overtime.

it's the field hockey team running for gym class

It makes me want to deport her more honestly.

So she had YEARS to apply for citizenship and to have her children apply, yet never did.

Good fucking riddance.

>Makes that much
>Holds job
>Doesnt hire an attorney to apply for citizenshio

I don't care what they're doing. They're in public where niggers roam the streets.

They sound very nice. Just post their names and addresses and we'll make sure they fast tracked.

It bothers me that his jumper is tucked into his trousers like that.

Yeah, blame Trump.

>would be better to kill the nigger than to cover up the girls, amirite

No shocker. That's hardly "working class" even in the bay area.

Every employer should be fined millions or closed outright. Employers KNOW when this shit is going on. When an employee changes their ss # yearly, claims zero deductions etc. They fuckin know.

>is that really the kind of person you want to deport?
Yeah she looks brown enough for deportation to me

Not even close.
We have so much more to do.

Yes. She new the consequences but she broke the rules anyways.

>we should let mexicans come to the US because mexico is so horrible
>lets bring all the mexicans here
>lets make sure they bring their "culture" of throwing trash everywhere, gangs, wanton violence, high rates of rape and sexual abuse
>that way America will be exactly like Mexico and everyone will be equal
Makes sense OP, good plan.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I hope he was butchered by the cartels.

mop top manson