Proud NIGGER here to all the racist on this board :

Proud NIGGER here to all the racist on this board :

The constituon of most of white countries allow us to stay in your lands.

We did not elect your leaders who wrote said constitutions (we were your slaves or cotton pickers remember?)

You keep saying no ones wants us here but yet we keep coming and keep fucking the descendant of your racist proud masterrace ancestors, thanks to medias runs by the jews (thanks jews! My parents even gave me a jew name)

Creating useless threads or posting funny niggers facts won't change anything, not one bit. You are talking to a mirror as I don't think a lot of nigger come here.

Most of your neckbeard asses won't ever have the courage to say things you says here in public or face to face in fear of being either knocked the fuck out/be arrested/losing friends

If your people wanted us back we would all be sent back to Africa already
So keep sharing muh statistics, every last of muh stronk aryan womyn won't date black guys
Sure buddy sure

IMO I ironically think you should slaughter us all or reemigrate us considering how bad we fuck up your ways of living/societies

But yet you do nothing. Why?
>because muh government is run by Jews (again thanks jews) so you admit you lost?

you know as much as I do it will never happen right? So keep talking on the internet and don't reproduce, it will make it even easier for us

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Black people have just been conditioned to self-destruct and lead themselves down terrible paths; while parading around that it makes them a man to be that way.

They do the same thing to whites these days, now that the black community is pretty much totally destroyed.

You know right the jews are importing hispanics and you are already smaller than hispanics does not look so great for you and me

It wasn’t the constitution that wanted blacks to be citizens. Everyone who wrote my country’s constitution owned slaves. The constitution has been bastardized, by perhaps Jews. I’m yet to know. Probably was the Jews. Anyway, you will be happier among your own kind. Go to Africa. Their society is better fit for blacks. Western and Asian societies you need to work in offices and need to work with numbers. Blacks won’t do well in those types of societies

>muh government is run by jews
As is said
You admit you lost

I don't want to leave white pussy is good

Post hand and timestamp as proof that you're a nigger. I don't believe you, you fucking larper.

Watermelon hoarder. Try sharing it

I AM a NIGGER it's no insult to me, you just make me laugh
And i won't post anything, even if I'm not a nigger how is everything I said different? You superior brain should know it right?

I share this with my negroes friends
Some aren't agreeing but most are

Whites in spic countries are all upper class somehow. Eventually the ones who stay white will become valued and envied regardless of what the dumbass racemixers do?

Also I love wutamelon and KFC
Don't like cocoa butter though

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Rock, vaporwave, rap

Typical burger response

Even your media make shorter and shorter news so the average burger can keep up

>implying you're a nigger
Fuck off Moshe

How is everything I said is wrong retard
Even if I'm not a nigger

Lmao stay in denial

Moshe you're a fucking retard. That's not what my post said, implied or inferred. Then you go and blow your own cover after being called out and try to deflect.
"lmao" You're such a dumb faggot. Kek.

Hahaha keep crying

>can't disprove something
>attack the credibility of the one who says it
>call him a jew

This is some cartman logic, I bet you also look like him

"Lmao" You are so fucking terrible at your job.

Tbh I don't really care if you're a nigger as long as you're not a thug. I'm more of meritocracy kind of guy.

>he said lmao! Everything he said is false!

Go back to momma son

Nigger memes will change the world.

You know how obvious it is you are a kike to everyone here? Let me shove it right in your face Moshe, since you lack the self-awareness.
>"Proud NIGGER here to all the racist on this board"
>"Also I love wutamelon and KFC "
>"Even if I'm not a nigger"
>"Lmao stay in denial"
>implying you didn't do this same thing
>implying you aren't a hypocrite
Get it now, kikeowitz? You lost before you started.

Since you haven't replied since my last post, I guess you realized you were bested. Does it sting kike? To know you were bested by a GOY? Kek.