I'm in college

I'm in college

Literally all you need to do to be attractive as a young women is to just not eat like a fucking pig. Why is this the hill feminists always fight on?

>strawman

What the fuck is this shit?

>tu quoque

this is a graded homework question that i just had.

Because most femanazis are low IQ banshees with low sexual marketplace value and they feel the need to justify it. The truly devious cunts realize this and take advantage of both the less intelligent roasties as well as use the same line to bilk liberal guys out of their soybux.

Im a cs major and Ive never had any feminist shit ever come across in any of my courses. Even the non cs classes

What university or at least if you can say which class is this?

I'm a CS major and I've had one semester where there was only one girl in all four of my classes. It was the same girl.

So are you saying you can't have the head of a cougar?
what bollocks

Not surprising but has nothing to do with feminist shit

Tomb Raider has a Japanese setting? Cool.

Great thread you fuckin faggot.

>The male to female ratio in your organization has nothing to do with feminist shit.

Ok, sure. That's why I see so many feminist drillers of earth.

What the fuck is this shit? What is the point of it? What kind of generation of complete retards is going to come out of these colleges?

what the hell are you talking about?

You should get your money back

BINARY ASSUMPTIONS OF SEX???? WTF?????????????????????????????

thanks goy

>paying for abuse
Then you're fucking stupid.

>feminitards cant into basic escapism
Im not sure why this needs to be rehashed yet again, we all already know this. Why would any seek to escape to a near identical realities where the exact same shit gets discussed ad mortem? Totally defeats the point desu.

you shouldn't be in college unless you're doing STEM courses

What fucking low-grade college is this, are you studying game design by any chance?

king is one of my favorite fighting characters of all time
grapplers > whatever gay shit you play

>Tomb Raider has a Japanese setting? Cool.
Its the 2013 tomb raider game, got it with some hardware i bought and its the only tomb raider game i've played. Pretty gud desu, you get to watch Lara Crofts ass all the time as she scales cliffs and takes a ridiculous amount of physical abuse.

Solid 8/10 game, at least.

If you're in college you should be doing STEM, anything else and you're wasting years of your life.

finishing generals not. this is just an elective. im either going into IT or a mech engineering transfer

It's that men and women have different perceptions of "ideals" and different stance on them. Women are also often completely incapable of power fantasies and self-inserting if they don't have total mary sue-character to identify with.

In case of those characters, King doesn't bother most men, because even if they are skinny/fat nerds, they like playing as strong characters and imagine being alpha. Most women can't understand this, since their first reaction on seeing Lara Croft is frustration and jealosity. They can't identify with her. They are absolutely unable to imagine being like her.

That's also why modern female protagonists in almost all media are so often so shitty Mary Sues with no flaws and lazy character writing. Women like them the best that way. They keep praising bland characters like Rey from Star Wars while they totally ignore more interesting characters like Ripley from Alien, major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell or Sarah Connor from Terminator.

>In case of those characters, King doesn't bother most men, because even if they are skinny/fat nerds, they like playing as strong characters and imagine being alpha
this too, I remember playing the first god of war games back when I was a lanklet teenager with my then-chubby friend, and we were both loving passing the controller back and there giggling like faggots whenever kratos had a badass sequence. It was not even really a case of alpha-dick sucking either, it was just different, cool and a funny thing to larp as an angry spartan bashing away at the greek pantheon in an extremely graphic manner.

A lot of women dont understand escapism. Many confuse it with utopianism. Unless they are presenting an ideal world where everything is safe and peaceful (or at least that's the longing the game tries to elicit in the player) , then it cant be worth escaping to and therefore not true escapism. Which is fucking retarded. Sometimes a shitty world setting talking about shit irrelevant to contemporary issues where you get to do badass stuff is precisely what makes escapism worthwhile. Note I'm not saying escapism cannot exisg or involve utopian subtext or themes, it's just that many women behave as if it doesnt involve those features then it's haram. Bitch, I just wanna larp and blow shit up leave me alone.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state