Why is that conservative retards always vote against their own interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1E4sQzEcR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low IQs

>Trump's tax passed!
>We alls get to keep more of our own money instead of having it stolen from us and given to niggers and spics!
fixed it for you

>Only upper middle class will see those tax cuts
>Rest of it goes to elite 0.1% corporations
>Average poor farmer john and miner tim won't get a dime
>Also remove medical care and deductibles for the poor

Wooo, just lost your benefits and gave that money to the rich instead.
>At least my tax money didn't go to a nigger, I'm fine with Mr. Shekelsbierg taking instead so he can buy more of my land and put another fucking walmart next door

Can someone please give me a rundown on how this really effects the average Joe financially? I just got a new job and will be making around 50k a year, what can I expect?

you'll be rich if you work

of course, that's an abhorrent thought to libshits

>tax cuts will go to the people who pay more than 90% of net taxes

Hmmm that seems pretty fair to me

Implying Democrats ever play in Americans interests...

i work wageslave and getting an extra 329 bucks after i talked with a local accountant about the new tax changes.

>B BUT ITS ONLY FOR THE RICH GOIS YOU SHOULD HATE THIS

Dont believe you and neither should anyone who has actually gone through effort of talking with real proffesionals about their upcoming tax season

YEHAWWWW CLETUS GO GET THE GOOD MOONSHINE FROM YONDER MA'S BED WHERE SHE KEEP HER PAIN KILLERS AND FOOD STAMPS WE HAVIN A CELOBRATE TION

Half assed attempt at a leftymeme. Multiple watermarks, bad JPEG compression, font's all fucked up. Try again.

so you get $329 * 8 years out of this bill

meanwhile the rich and corporations get a permanent massive tax cut, congrats on your pathetic $2,632

What is your filing status?
Ira contribution?
Child Dependents under 17?
Deduction amount?
Non child dependants?
Unearned income?

why would they vote for you after you just called them a retard?

>dumb guy lights his hand on fire
>burns himself so you call him a retard
Why would he not burn his hand again after you called him a retard?

I'm for the tax cut but your argument is bad.

do you even have a job?

the only people getting a massive cut are the ones that pay a massive portion of the total taxes received by the government

For a grand total of ~1400 * 8 years in returns id say not too shabby so eat shit. I just paid off the associates degree.

3% tax break is going to be 3% more in my 401(k).
I'm not going to miss what I didn't already take home.

> He believes in a flat tax.

Dude, you will never make it out of the trailer park, you will never send your kids to college, and you will die an early death from no healthcare. But at least you got dem libshits to listen to you for 0.00000005 seconds amirit?

It disgusts me that they think all conservatives look like that.

>tax cuts only help tax payers
>thinks poor people itemize their taxes

>you will never make it out of the trailer park

Lol I'm a cardiologist

Why do liberals think everyone else is poor with no skills?

morality > money

modern selfishness is half the problem

This... in soooo many ways. The Left has no principles.

The average conservative is literally chad. The link between conservatism, muscle mass and attractiveness is firmly established in the scientific literature.

Agreed, why do they always show the inbred retards instead of upstanding Conservative gentlemen like this?

working class people are capable of deciding for themselves what is in their own interests, they don't need someone that thinks of them as "retards" to tell them

maybe if democrats stop being so condescending toward the working class they'll have a chance at getting some votes from them

That makes no sense. Its a vote, as in, oh given the choices I have I'll pick this one because I like it. That's not voting against your own interests.

>My taxes reduced by $2k/yr
>Dozens of companies raising wages and investing in U.S. and charities

>Dems and Libs butthurt
>4% projected GDP growth

>Not in my best interest....

Please oh great communist overlord who knows nothing about me, what exactly is in my interest since I seem to know so little and you seem to know so much.

Share your knowledge with me oh enlightened one.

Why is this against my interests?
I'm poor but intelligent my Grandpa worked for Nasa as a mathematician but that was a long time ago and he completely retired in the 80s when my mom came of age. My mom worked a blue collar job.
And so do I but I'm learning to code on my free time.
Why is it against my interests?

they believe in survival of the fittest and that they are the fittest

>against their own best interest.
Not everything people vote for and believe in its chosen because it'll immediately and directly give them the most handouts, especially ones they never asked for.
If you can't understand that, you probably can't think two moves ahead, on anything.

www.taxplancalculator.com

Screen cap is mine, 74k, single in Texas.

Because conservatives are forward thinking productive not greedy parasitic niggers.

I'm gonna laugh when the republicans come for their disability benefits and health care.

they thought they were only screwing over people worse off then themselves. they are to stupid to realize who would be next on the hit list

You are a God forsaken faggot.
Kys

Communists dont love the poor they just hate the rich.

How does voting for advocates of white genocide equate to voting in the interests of white americans?

Up to 15 minutes ago, I was using Sup Forums as a means to write death threats to people I will never meet, but you know what? Fine, I'm going to shut my mouth and let the right wingers try their plan. I'm as left as they come, but they want to try something out, they really believe in what they are trying to accomplish. If it works, it will improve the lives of millions of people and likely improve my life as well. Let's try it out and see what happens. I don't even live in the same country, so the only way USA can help me is if their stock market goes up. Sorry to threaten everyone with death and hell fire. Merry Christmas, lets get the production lines revved up and make some fat stacks of green dough.

>production
>personal wealth
>as left as the come

You need to do some soul searching user.

>I'm a firm believer in square wheels, but hey they wanna try out round wheels for a little bit so lets let them. It won't change my mind though.

when the trumpanzees protest the raw deal they got for themselves, don't forget to support the police shooting them

>baiting this hard
throw in the amerimutt forced meme and we got a winrar

Gr8 b8

why are you such a dumbass?
you can't reduce taxes on people who don't pay taxes. If you get everything you pay in back, you dont pay fucking taxes.
jesus christ learn some elementary school math.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1E4sQzEcR8

you sound workshy

Yup. I don't really care what Trump does -- as long as it pisses you off, I'm happy. I'll think of it as a 'tears tax'.Bet that really pisses you off, huh?

muh interests

>Vote against their own interests meme
>Never says what interests are
>Guaranteed to be 1 post by this ID

What’s the purpose?

im an astronaut

Cause if everyone else had just a little bit of brain function they would be liberal

>our team won
>regardless of the outcome we won and thats all that matters!
>suck it, other team!

I suspect that it's not about voting in your own interest, but the interest of the country as a whole, since we have some seriously fucking debt.

Nigga I been holdn a few thousand lite coin for 2 years. I'm gonna save a shit load on taxes when I cash out.

>What is your filing status? Single
>Ira contribution? Don't know
>Child Dependents under 17? Zero
>Deduction amount? Don't know, new to taxes besides turbo tax
>Non child dependants? None
>Unearned income? Nothing to claim.

BAHAHAHHAHAHA
LEDDIT BTFO
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAH

irrelevant in a fiat monetary system augmented by the petrodollar.

Also I've enjoyed libshits "it add 1.5 trillion to muh debt!!!" while ignoring the nine trillion Obanus added under their watch.

I’m a nigger. Plz gibz me all of ur mony bcuz of slabery.

>standard deduction doubled
>all tax brackets reduced
>all tax rates reduced
>mortgage interest deduction only lost on homes over $750,000
>lower income taxpayers don't itemize and so don't lose SALT deductions
>only upper middle class will see tax cuts
want to know how I'm certain you're either a brainwashed retard or a shill?

I saw Boeing, AT&T and FedEx announce they are raising wages due to the tax bill. Why do YOU vote against your own interests?

Why do lefties make such wild strawman arguments?

Why do lefties know fuck all about economics?

oh wow do you work at Boeing, AT&T and FedEx?

I'm happy if I get some taxes back buy really?

The ultra wealthy needed a tax cut?
People are already posting about going after the wealthy so the Reps give them even MORE money?

How many fucking yachts do they need?
And cutting corporate taxes to 25% wouldn't have been enough?
McDonalds is making billions a quarter and they aren't doing more hiring, etc...businesses main duty is to make money, not help people

>Must be nice for the wealthy to have a few million in the stock market right now

lets be honest tho you know that now one in that photo has or ever will in this life or the next vote democrat - ii might be an inaccurate representation of the whole but its a stark reflection of the core.

I may choose to if they raise wages.

>67 replies, 53 unique id's.
>OP, 1 post by this ID
Sage slide threads you dumb cunts because the shill mods aren't going to do it.

2 k. How many Star Wars movies can I watch

why so asspained? did your black cock thread get deleted?

>Only upper middle class will see those tax cuts

But thats the opposite of what is true.

on the other hand, the Dems did jack squat to help the people
The wealthy made out like bandits under Obama
The economy withered away
Obama did whatever he could to fuck over middle class white America
He even started allowing Africans with AIDS to immigrate here

Thanks Obama!

>I'm happy if I get some taxes back buy really?
how about we raise your taxes to 80% at the same time raise taxes on the rich to 80%. It worked so well right....? that is until JFK had to reduce it but JFK was a fraud GOP amirite?

Much better than Bamas tax plan

obama did nothing more than elect his people into the federal reserves who went on QEing1-3 creating BILLIONS OF FREE 0% INTEREST LOANS...to big banks. but he's for the little guys goy

only subhuman peasants would vote only by their own interests

I wonder what will happen when millions more realize they have no income no health care no future and no stake in society whatsoever.
in fact many will wish they just disappear.

Gotta deleverage those banks. Fuck savings, buy into the market goy.

Not really. Trolling yourself into poverty and an early grave seems pretty fitting i m o

Jesus said don't worry about taxes. Take a coin from the fishes mouth. Render unto Cesar.

>no income no health care no future
wow it's like people who don't work shouldn't be rewarded or something

Jesus was jewish.

>people who pay more tax gain more from a tax cut
>completely unrelated screeching about niggers not getting free healthcare and passing the bill to the white middle class.

GROBABANOLDUS DRRUMPLEGRUMPLEOPUS, TYRANT OF THE TWIN SCOOPS, HAS GONE TOO FAR

IMPERCH NOW

well I'm hearing what corporations are going to do, all the comps they're going to offer, with a tiny amount of the massive amount of money they're bringing in from this bill

why don't I hear you guys talking about what you're going to do with you massiv-
wait
oh

and people that can't should just disappear.

Actually we're well aware the establishment are rock hard from this 'victory' we're all just asking "so where's the wall?"

>implying

Excuse me. I know Jesus, he is no kike.

strange why they can't. if they can get up to get gibs why can't they get up to work

the only jesus I know mows my lawn.

Try harder faggot

>vote against your own interest

if high crime, high unemployment, high taxes, and high drop out rates are your interest, then keep voting democrat

Glad to see liberals are as bigoted as we think they are

Bernie kill yourself my man

>can't even get hick speak right
It would be "WES ALL GON BE RICH"

>Why is that conservative retards always vote against their own interests?
What, who doesn't want more FRNs to invest in capital spending?

Also, another One Post Wonder of a faggot of an OP.

If you open your heart, Jesus will come deep inside you. It's very special.

L-lewd