mangastream.com/r/neverland/028/4064/1
Manga is out.
The kids aren't.

So timeskip next chapter?

I will marry Emma.

Norman found the pen.

Like fuck is she gonna want to now that you're a homeless forest nigger Norman

>"There are five branches"
Is this a plothole? I don't remember anywhere in particular where Sister Krone mentioned there was specifically 5 branches. I know she told them they were in the 3rd branch, but not the amount of branches that there were.

The scar on his ear here looks way too fresh to be something that's left over from when he was an infant.

Thats not a scar from when he was an infant. It's most likely from him slicing his ear to check for the tracker back when he was 6.

I think this is meant to show that he's already removed/figured out where his tracer is.

This is so sad for a number of reasons

What the hell? Who's Sherri and why's this fucker all over Norman?

>Phil crying crocodile tears

You won't trick me.

I am so jealous of that sausage.

Nice

Pretty good, was hoping on that breaking norman's leg plan though.

She loves Norman according to her volume 2 bio. She was constantly looking and asking for Norman with Phil who was also looking for Emma during the first few chapters.

>Phil loves Emma
Fuck that little nigger bitch.

And this is all for this chapter of The Disappearance of Norman the Orphan.

>jealous of getting stabbed and bitten in half
What a fucking freak.
>Loves Mama
Maya's the weakest link.

Just saw it in , thanks user. Easy to forget these kids when they don't show up much.

What's their endgame?

>not wanting to be tasted by Emma

Fuck that ending has me worried

Hopefully he just ran away like planned

So Ray has eidetic memory

Obviously NTR.

Disgusting.

Underworld demon god Phillip agrees to spare Normans life so long as Sherri keeps him away from Emma.

Phil cried. It's over, he'll make a move soon.

Demon spies on both mama and the kids.

>Ray still have memories when he was infant

WTF???? This is bullshit

Norman is gone, sherry will now make her move.

honestly considering the odds the kids face they'd require bullshit one way or another to even come close to succeeding.

A real although very rare thing.

Phil's a faggot and he can't take best girl from her rightful partner.

Cute Ray! CUTE!

what's pigtails's name again? Anna?

How is it possible for Norman to have an internet connection in that shitty forest?

Yes

Norman is a scrub. Everyone knows that Phil is the real mastermind.

Finally made it into one of these threads!

So since we figure Norman is too important to die anytime soon, despite all the flags, what's the likelyhood of him becoming blind or some other form of handicap?

Phil doesn't deserve this perfection.

Norman go back to hiding in the forest

Norman is already dead.

It's even a thing in reality. Look it up.
Even more common in unvacined kids.
yfw we kind of live in a farm too, but people don't care for our flesh in the real world so we get treated with all kinds of crap so we don't wake up

I wonder how will Mama react to this. I don't think we've yet to see her caught off guard. They even obscured her "shocked" reaction in Ray's flashback.

How will she explain it to the kids, if the younger ones care enough to know

>blind
>not be able to see best girl
Stop.

This mean they'll have to act like ninjas and stealth their way through a demon-infested area before they have any chance to rest. Harsh. No wonder Ray insisted it was impossible to bring the young children along.

>becoming blind
Why blindness tho?
If anything he might get sick out there, remember how the mangaka portraits him as weak in the manga and sickly in the omake.

Posting best ship.

And Ray.

We've actually seen her caught offguard when she found out her master key was pickpocketed. I think Mama knows that Norman hasn't escaped but she won't be able to just search the forest over the boundary without making the other kids question things. She'll most likely have some plan to deal with Norman when he returns to escape with everyone, so she'll probably say Norman ran away but they found himand sent him to his new family.

RayxBook
OTP

Weird. I thought this series would come out Monday.

It is pretty canon.

Is no one really pointing out the fact they have literal human breeders at the HQ? Also do you reckon they get pregnant through having forced sex with male breeders or through artificial insemination with a sperm donor?

>making even more ropes
How many ropes is that? They made the real ropes, then they made two fake ropes, and now they're making yet another rope. I'm surprised there's any bedsheet left in the orphanage.

Well, It's been shown that Normal already has keen hearing. I figured it would be the best way that those flags could be satisfied and we could still get a decent ending with him.

This is what having a waifu does to you. Don't be like Norman.

Is just because is your fetish, admit it.

>through artificial insemination with a sperm donor
This seems more likely.
Get the best sperm sample and inseminate the best women to ensure the best quality for the cattle.

Artificial insemination probably. Sounds like less trouble for the demons.

It's almost guaranteed at this point that Mama is secretly a good guy. She's only pretending to be the villain right now to keep her plan up. 100 chapters from now we'll probably see the chapter where she explains how she's been holding her feelings back this whole time so that humanity can be saved all for the sake of her plan or some shit.

The only true mean of escape requires a lot of rope.

Why does everyone have to wish harm on Norman? He's a good boy. Why can't you just wish for his survival and for him to get his girl?

What do you think the pen is for?

>Mama is secretly a good guy.
>She's only pretending to be the villain
>she's been holding her feelings back this whole time so that humanity can be saved all for the sake of her plan
Sure, pal.

>for them to have each other
That's how real love works.

Writing.

She literally said back in chapter 3 she wouldn't let any of them escape since she'll be the one to survive. Sounds more like she's trying to make the best of what she has and for the kids than having an ulterior motive, maybe she would if the opurtunity presents itself, but I highly doubt she currently has that objective in mind right now.

For him to get his girl she'd have to love him back in the first place.

Norman isn't a creep.

So um, can't they just go the other way?

>This bullshit again
She only cares for her own skin!

t. Norman

I know but it sounds ugly, she needs to fall in love with him first and then they can have each other.

>Sister Krone: That pen is no ordinary pen
It's actually a pen with red ink instead of black ink!

No, yeah, I agree. Maybe it was the way I put it. I didn't mean for him to force her, my bad.

>come to the thread.
>they are still cancer.

At least chapter was nice.

Look up hyperthymesia syndrome

>Demons need a breeding program for making children for the farms
>Take the perfect score children
>breed them when older
>Create more perfect score children

Is this a joke? These are some of the comfiest threads around. The last two were great.

So art time?

I don't have as many new ones as I'd like though.

Just because you have smart parents doesn't necessarily mean you will be smart

They are filled with shippingshit and roleplaying.
It's like I read the same spouted posts every single week like in a bad general.

>IMG_2299.jpg
Please be drawfag

That is one dangerous ahoge.

>actual discussion and theories
>no flamewars
>no unneccessary name calling or hostility between anons
>comfortable and friendly discussion with each other
>"cancer"
Really doesn't add up.