IT'S MOTHERFUGGING HABBEING !!! # 4

Can't link my last three breads, lost them so if any of you lads can post em so anons can read em that would be great.
Quick COMPdown: Chicago wants to bring in UN troops to deal with the gang violence.
UN troops will patrol the streets of Chicago in their tank and armored vehicles.
UN troops have been given authority to use lethal force on American citizens if they do not comply.
They are a foreign army inside American soil, patrolling American Cities, and ordering American civilians what to do, all of this violates the Constitution and thus it will become a declaration of war. I don't care about the dindus, I care about the fact that they will use the dindus as a scapegoat to come in and start setting up their headquarters in Chicago to take down Trump in an armed coup.
UPDATE!!!! IT IS CONFIRMED THAT UN TROOPS ARE ALREADY ENTERING CHICAGO.
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2017/12/american-occupation-un-vehicles-entering-chicago-reporting-radio-show-gets-taken-off-air-video-2496120.html
>"American Occupation? UN Vehicles Entering Chicago, Are They Following Executive Orders?" Video below
youtube.com/watch?v=EsjuiMoVT0U
Video below was taken by a guy who used his drone to record footage of UN vehicles in a Maryland UN storage facility.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ObWUUwXhpA
Video below is the Chicago Dindu commissioner who wants to bring in UN troops.
>"UN Troops on US Soil Chicago Asks For International Help, Against Constitution? Richard Boykin the Commissioner Of Cook County Chicago met with the United Nations asking for UN Peacekeeping Troops for Chicago."
youtube.com/watch?v=zmEZgVUYx6U
BUMP THIS LADS !
START GETTING READY BECAUSE (((THEY))) ARE GOING FOR THE KILL !!!

Going to need some cocaine for this

Bump this aussie user
cuz it's habbening !!

bump

thanks bulgarbrah
bamp

lol bullshit

Bumping for interest

>UN troops have been given authority to use lethal force on American citizens if they do not comply.

Horse shit

selfbumps don't work. so here's another one from me

Be careful and keep us posted, Chicago bros

>>UN forces
>>The one 'military' that can't beat chigaco nogs in a gunfight

Please be real

Assuming these vehicles are not heading to an international location; can any burgers here explain why an operation like this would not be carried out by the national guard? And why would your president even allow this shit?

>Chicago rejects national guard because Trump
>accepts a force of Gambian and Guatamalan soldiers to handle the nigger problem
We're reaching cuck levels never thought possible

/leftypol/ is down the hall to the left and in the gas chamber

The UN are trying to steal all the burgers!

It's not like Chicago hasn't had these troubles before. 2020 is the centennial of the alcohol prohibition

bump

They will never take our burgers!

If there is one army I want to see dead it is the UN. Give em' hell niggers

He wouldn't, it's a larp

UN Troops are known to kill and rape civilians.
They fired live bullets at Haitian Civilians during the Hait Earthquake aftermath.
They are like the white helmets of Syria.

>explain why an operation like this would not be carried out by the national guard?
Literally Trump. Trump needs to start using reverse psychology on these libshits. If Trump said "I'm against exterminating every last nigger in Chicago" we would have nog genocide in a week.

kek ok thanks

Bump for UN army spotted moving North through Nashville in August.

Can any Chicagoanons provide any mor details?

ZZZZzzzz
another bullshit post
just like the Nov antifa bullshit

> Khazakstan
kek oh shit I've never knew we had a /polbrah in central asia.
How is khazakstan?
Why are you central Asian nations so quiet and silent?
What race are you ?

Um that wasnt bullshit m8 did you see the leftys protesting?

This. This is going to be awesome.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but them being allowed in the US is horse shit. If the military doesn't mow them down, the civilians would.

Its going to Nogs Vs Nogs? Ill grab the popcorn

Because the (((democraps))) hate Trump because he is a white wacist. So the stupid dindu commissioner would rather as the UN for help since it's a multicultural peacekeeping force made up of Africans, Indians, and Pakistanis.
They don't want white mails patrolling the streets.
Trump won't allow this, that's why this is going to be an armed coup.

FUCK OFF, Chicago getting nuked wouldnt even be a happening. no one cares about negros

Nobody cares about your picture of a non-US military force on US soil.

3rd world UN soldiers about to enrich Chicago and more especially when they desert there units when they eventually have to go back to there shithole countries

hold on to your proboscises

what if they start going to white suburbs and pillaging and raping white American civilians?

this is fucking stupid, why dont they just relocate a couple US Army and Marine bases to Chicago? It would provide them with valuable training

checked

Then the fun starts

they have been here since Obama, but the last wave of UN troops are being brought inside the us by democrats and commies who have infiltrated the US government.

Bump.

chicago fag here. i live on the south side and can tell you i saw about 20 UN armored cars headed into Ingleside at about 8 PM last night. i thought it was just some training with the US military or something, but now im not sure....

No, that's simply untrue.

I saw a very similar train with about 50 or so heavy duty trucks (the military ones that haul trailers don't know the name) and 20 or so tracked personal carriers that looked a lot like pic related.
They were all desert tan or woodland camo. I saw the train yesterday heading westbound. I work right next to the Mississippi river (west side of river) in st Louis Missouri near the railways that connect to the rail yard in East st louis. First time ive ever seen anything like it here no larp

Pretty huge larp then.. Guess we'll see soon enough.
>grabs popcorn

Thanks - what a shit show you guys have established over there. Good luck.

Trucks I saw, there were quite a few of them.

if factual then colossal
stay safe user, report anything with pics if you can
Word on the street is that they are going to start the invasion by the end of the month

im fuckin scared man. ill try and head down later and get some pics of the trucks. i just dont wanna get shot by some UNnigger

thanks danishbrah
we'll see what happens
if civil war starts
we will need Danish warriors to help us

Will be in Chicago on Tuesday (I live in McHenry county about 1.5 hours away). If I have to pass a UN checkpoint and they search my Wrangler I'll probably be arrested lol (I don't follow Cook county gun laws)

fucking kek
that would fucking suck user
not dying in a chad-tier way but dying in a virgin-tier way at the hands of some third world nigger

godspeed and be careful
prepare for the worst user and keep up to date each day

Wear a burka and fake butt. The nigs will holla atchu and the UNniggers will gun them down.

What the fuck are they coming here for? What problem are they trying to solve that we can't do ourselves?

>experimental self driving US equipment

Fuck off faggot

This is an old meme. Probably disinfo.
Keep people scared of the wrong bogeyman.
We have our own military and police force, btw.
They're extremely well armed.
It makes no sense that we'd have the UN involved.
If you can't figure that out within 10 seconds of critical thought...

yeah it doesnt make sense that the UN would enter chicago. except if they were to try and impeach trump and take over the US...

So it is military contractors working for deepstate masked in blue helmets?
Smells like Mandalay Vegas!

I was using the picture as a reference to the kind of trucks I saw on the train you cock smoking soyboy.

Which also makes little sense. The UN could never defeat our military. It's a disinfo meme, user.

>I saw deez but didn't take any pics teehee

Larping Tyrone. Neck yourself.

we have better fire power than the UN and im just talking about the ppl not the military. will surround chicago and pick them off one by one.

Something about bringing a bunch of sub Saharan Africans to deal with a bunch of crazy thug niggers seem a bit worrisome to me. Does anyone see the complete shit show that could transpire here?

Who here likes garlic?

Why you dumb burgers don't just use your goddamn army? Israel won't allow you?

The Keystone
+++

+

Bump.

literally nothing is going to happen

>garlic + ginger + onion + honey + olive oil

Process that shit into a paste. Make you mad potent.

I’ve been seeing lot of semi trucks carrying Humvees and Hemmitts but dude the military moves shitall the time for training and shit. Preparing for AT in summer for guard and reserve units. Or a unit is deploying while another one is coming home.

Every armed American basically is a member of the Army.

Time fo us niggas to start shooting blue hats.

A battle between Nigs and Nogs. What could go wrong.

kek
I don't think they have any idea of what they're getting into

I'm near STL too, have you been hearing the weird sounds lately? In Saint Charles I keep hearing jet-like sound booms that last for like 30 minutes.

All of this because they won't allow civs to carry. What a fucking meme of a state.

UN checkpoints are illegal. Shoot them.
I'm not joking, they're foreign invaders and have no ability or authority to detain you.
The Supreme Court will agree with you, given you're still alive.

Idols will speak and move about

If this actually happened the national guard would round them up and put them in a camp within 24 hours.

lol i fucking live in chicago and i dont see shit you guys are fucking actually retarded if you believe any of this

Why didn't Trump just put the US military to the task? Why the fuck would he get the blue helmet faggots there?!?!?

HE didn't
The mayor did
Prolly bcuz DRRRRRRRRRUMMPPPPPHHHHH
is a raycis cheeto
Not welcom in Chicongo

almost chicagofag here its just over the ocean
can confirm

this thread is being slid hard

why do people link back to previous threads? its completely autistic

Why the fuck would there be UN troops in Chicago?
The national guard is made for that.
Even if they were here to throw off KLUMPF, their total units are less than 1/10th of the US active personnel, which would result in total slaughter of blue helmets.
All those vehicles are there for storage and export you idiots.
God the state of Sup Forums these days.

How would that have anything to do with that? That prophecy is as full of shit as pic related.
Fake and gay unless someone has pics and videos as evidence. There's no way they'd get away with this.

To show anons what was previously talked about.
It is autistic.

bump, because this is serious but somehow it is getting sided hard

Why has Trump not commented on this shit yet?

Borat, is that you?

this thread is being slid HARD. Keep bumping goys

because nothing is happening

Although I am not an A.Jones subscriber, he does has a nice 3 hour show about the subject, watching it right now and this is real.

>The Mayor of chicongo doesn't ask for help from governor or Trump
>Goes to un to ask for peacekeepers

>This is a nothing

Whether it happens or not it's still huge fuckin news chavo

faggot kike shills are sliding this tasty lambas bread hard af
KEEP BUMPING ANONS !!

bump

It's probly gonna happen unless the commissioner is talking out his butt.. Cook county officials run the state in a dictatorship not dissimilar to the Russian dictatorship. Give it a year or two and let's see where it goes. The highway shootings are getting a bit ridiculous so I won't be surprised.

he can ask all he wants
its not going to take effect

I wouldnt call this a happening but liberal idiocy