Holohoax

Why do people still believe this scientifically impossible shit?
>Muh six gorillion
No evidence, all bodies were conveniently "reduced to ashes"", so no real proof aside of testimonies, cheap tattoos and books (because Jews are totally not masters of usury and lies).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many cows and chickens are slaughtered on a typical day with our modern extermination methods?

The camps weren't giant death factories.

The germans probably did kill millions of jews but not on purpose. You dont need to purposefully kill people to kill millions of them. Just cut off their access to producing their own food and shoot at them every time they group up.

the numbers of Jews kills were probably false since it was used for propaganda purposes.

>impossible shit?
Can you explain how did we-wuz-kangz build pyramides?

I need a source on that girl. I legit can't begin to focus on the thread's topic until I have it

Funnily, I'm a historical archaeologist that specializes in 20th century architecture and industry. There is no way the holocaust could have fully happened the way it is currently claimed.

Ask me anything.

Killing to create byproducts =/= Cremating people to oblivion without verifiable trace.
Cremating a single human body takes several hours even for modern ovens.

Do you know how much energy it takes to burn a human body you fucking brainlet?

The story you're telling yourself is a lie. You know it. I know it. Stop being a pussy and man up to your real intentions publicly. Move out of your parents house.

Are you going to write a book under a pen name that deconstructs the holohoax?

Wasn't there a thing a week or two ago that said they wanted to hike that number up to 19 ghorillion... or was that a memepost?

Auschwitz doesn't/didn't have the infrastructure to incinerate anyone, let alone millions of people. There were no crematoriums and no gas chambers, unless somehow the infrastructure from WW2 was entirely different than what is presented today.

Millions of people died but they were all rounded up and shot died of typhus, starvation etc.

Agreed.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Hello where are the proofs?

You forgot to call me a virgin too, faggot.

1. You're undermining German industrial capabilities and prowess.
2. You're undermining German record-keeping abilities.
Matey you are being disrespectful to Nazi Germany by thinking this.

Jasenovac was hospital, serbs and jews were commiting suicides

Unless I tout my academic credentials, which I won't because I'm a coward and because I have too much to lose, I really can't say much that hasn't been said already. Armatures have rightfully identified inconsistencies within the infrastructure at Auschwitz.
But I can point out somethings.
1. Don't focus on lack of human remains, because there's a general lack of human remains for every war, in every period of history. Instead focus on the infrastructure supposedly used to gas people/infrastructure supposedly used to cremate bodies, the way it is stated in official literature,
2. Don't underestimate the ability of the Third Reich to murder millions of people. Instead ask questions on why the gas chambers look so rickety, why there are a lack of crematoriums, and why the math doesn't add up.
3. Don't bother trying to disprove things like Himmler's secret recorded speech when he says that they are exterminating the jews. Just about every other historical document gets scrutinized. Ex: who was he talking to and why was he saying this? The major point here is that just because someone says something is happening, doesn't mean it actually is. It still needs to be proven.

>people still believe pyramids were build by people
what can you say

we now slaughter billion upon billions of animals per year for food, a few million in 6 years is definitely possible, just because its a big number doesnt mean its wrong. just because your tiny brain is too small to understand it doesnt mean its wrong.

The 5 stages of holocaust deniers:
1) Denial the event even happened
2) Anger towards people who don't believe your fantasy
3) Bargaining with people about "how many" were killed or "how" they actually died
4) Depression when you realize you are a disgusting coward downplaying genocidal atrocities.
5) Acceptance that the holocaust was real

Where are you Sup Forums?

youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk

HEY GUYS, CANCEL EVERYTHING, THIS GUY FOUND A VIDEO WITH A LOON IN IT. THIS LOON SAYS SOME WORDS AND SHIT. HUMANS ARE INCAPABLE OF LYING OR BELIEVING THINGS THAT ARE LIES, EXCEPT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME. I AM A BASTION OF LOGIC AND REASON. SUCK ME OFF, JESUS

When 100% of your environment tells you the fence is live at mains voltage, are you going to poke it with your finger?

>a loon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving
I wonder why Hollyjew literally made a movie to smear his reputation.

Go back, nu/pol/.

Muh six gassillion decades before Hitler

>((Shut it down goyim!))

>modern
>cows
>chicken

THE FACT THAT SOMEONE DISAGREED WITH SOMEONE I AGREE WITH MEANS THERE IS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY OF JEWS. OCCAM'S RAZOR IS FOR IDIOTS. I'M COOL AND SMART BECAUSE I BELIEVE THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE DON'T, AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL

>grasping this hard at straws
How sad. No one believes you more because you TYPE IN CAP LOCKS.

>what is holocaust by bullet
Not every victim was killed and cremated in a concentration camp you fucking retard. A great number were shot or simply worked to death.

You posted this on Sup Forums and not /his/ because the former is a bunch of circlejerk morons and the latter rips apart holocaust deniers in a handful of posts.

Sure thing schlomo.
Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in so many countries then?

I disagree with it being illegal to question it, as I think people should be able to question anything. However, just because it can't be questioned in some countries does not make it true or untrue. Try again.

>people ruin their entire careers and reputation to perpetuate a scam
>governments lie except about WW2
Fuck off, retard.

I'M HOLDING SHIFT, IDIOT. JUST BECAUSE I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MEAN I'M WRONG. IF YOU'RE SO SMART, WHY DON'T YOU BRING UP YOUR IDEAS AT THE NEXT MENSA MEETING? OH, THEY WOULDN'T LET YOU IN? ZIONIST CONSPIRACY!

Nah I'll touch it with a bit of grass and see if they are full of shit. I think the reason Santa and the toothfairy myths are to teach people to question stuff

If I'm so wrong then what are you trying to prove here? Let me guess, one of your relatives died in the camps, right?

Probably false? The 6 gorillion meme was being pushed before the war even started

Yeah, it's not like the only reason why people think the Holocaust exists is the literal mountains of evidence or anything. No, it's because the jewjew wants your cash! That's why your poor, right? Not because you're a fucking moron, but because of JOOOOOOS! Please, more nose-pics!!!!!

>people ruin their entire reputation and careers for a scam
Yes. See: autism and vaccines.
>governments lie except about ww2
Governments lie about lots of things. They also tell the truth about lots of things. Please try again.

because unlike you, many people have a functioning brain and their knowledge of history doesn't come from Sup Forums
funny how same people who claim Holocaust is "mathematically impossible" also claim million or two Germans were starved in "death camps"
I'm not sure what the fuck are you autistic niggers even trying to accomplish with such retarded approach

I'm not trying to prove anything, I just get a kick out of harassing you.

OH SORRY, I STOPPED HOLDING SHIFT. MORE NOSE PICS PLLLLLLLZZZ, IT MAKES U LOOK SO SMART. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE WRONG WHEN YOU POST A PICTURE OF A BIG NOSE

Keep reaching for those straws, R*ddit.
Wow, great argument. Have you ever read Plato?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie

>implying denying the holocaust could be considered anything other than grasping at straws

careful goy, if you make a jew die of laughter, the zionists will get you! ooOOOoo~~~~

This user knows. Jews were killed, worked to death, died of disease and starved. The oven and gassing meme is as much as a joke as the lampshade and soap meme.

>posts no arguments
>lectures others about arguments
Again, but really TRY this time. You can do it!

also, question I always ask you retards: if rewriting history is THAT easy, and you can totally invent the murder of 6 million people, how the fuck do YOU know what happened?

The lack of reasoning leads me to conclude you're both roasties.

Nah mate my nan has a jew skin lamp Sade

Everyone knows that. The gassing and oven meme is the issue, jude

first, why the fuck do you think that makes Nazis somehow better, and second, why did they put so many ovens in Auschwitz?
what were they burning?

youre a mgtow, too? who could have guessed! yes, good goy, dont produce offspring! women just want to controoooool you! die alone like a noble ubermensch!

OY VEY! You know they started "Gasing" my people 1943

Just because you yell louder doesn't mean you're winning the argument. We both know what your fate is. Shouting here won't change that.

and imagine how fucking illiterate and dumb do you have to be to think killing 3000 people daily across half of the continent is "mathematically impossible", when fucking Mongols butchered cities with hundreds of thousands in a matter of days, using nothing but swords and knives
so fucking dumb I wonder how you people manage to use a computer

Why would you assume I think that makes the Nazis Better?
Cooking pizza

Books

oh shit a bingo board! i didnt know you were THIS prepared! p-p-please don't hurt me, senpai! i was just trying to impress you! b-b-baka!

ahem...

"Just because you have a poorly photoshopped infographic doesn't mean you're winning the argument. We both know what your fate is. Finding edgier memes in your Sup Forums folder won't change that."

They supposedly killed them and got rid of almost every single body. Read viktor frankl's account of his time in various camps and tell me u think they were gassing and burning 3 thousand kikes a day

the 6 million figure is obviously exaggerated but it doesn't matter, enough jews were roasted in the depths of the sloar. but you are a retarded snowflake, kys

20,000,000 to 27,000,000 death's for soviets. 6,000,000 Jew's died as spineless cowards haven there wealth taken and fund the Nazi's. Sorry Why should I care?

It makes Nazis back into "run of the mill, ho hum evil." The death camp/gas chamber stories were designed to make sure that no one would ever attempt to buck the Rothschild's and their Central Bank Empire ever again. The Reich's Bank was a direct challenge to said Empire, so Germany had to be crushed. (I bet you don't know that Stalin killed a bunch of Jews too, for disloyalty. Strange how that fact is glossed over so quickly in the history books but the Nazis, who lost the war, are harped on for ever and ever.)

no they didn't
in some cases they later dug out remains and incinerated them (mass shooting victims)
but many were murdered in smaller actions and such
and for fucks sake, NO ONE but Nazis ("Nazis" on Sup Forums, literally no one else) claims 6 millions were GASSED
they claim 1.1 million died in Auschwitz from all causes
rest were murdered in other camps, shot, starved, hanged, whatever
given how many of you niggers spout shit like this, it's clear you don't even know basic fucking points of the event you're "debunking"
it's like a retard who can't add two and two "debunking" Lorentz transformation

desu killing people for being disloyal is different than killing them because of their genes. i dont think anyone thinks stalin is a good guy, but hitler was fucking nuts.

if what youre saying is true, why does Deustche Bank exist?

stop smoking so much crack
in Eastern Europe Nazis are hated, yet Holocaust here is like quarter of a page in history books
stop thinking America=whole world
>Stalin
Stalin was a murderous tyrant, but realpolitik made him an ally and thus he's treated "better"
it's a fucked up world, and fucked up shit happens

How was it even possible for Germany to allocate time/resources for the physical removal of six gorllion people while carrying out invasions, to eventually be defending itself on all sides. Seems like a bad idea: you can only remove or invade/defend. After recovering from WWI, it seems impossible that it could’ve done both.

There are reports of trains full of them fleeing to Swizerland, just to be catched by some SS groups and turned around to the camps. Why the heck would you turn them around? There is only one reason why you would add more people you "would have to feed" during the scarcity of war. And not simply let cross the border to be someone elses problem.

I'm sure you ran complex calculations which led you to conclude Nazis didn't have enough resources to do it
yeah, you're totally not talking out of your ass, you have all the data and you know how to use it
faggot

But all you have is words to counter my words, but somehow I’m the only faggot here. Thanks for holding me to higher standards, non-faggot.

Oh Lord, this fucking game? You'd better get in on the World Empire gravy train while the tickets are still relatively cheap. Buy more tickets if you already have some and buy land if you don't have any. You can gamble in the stock market if you want, or Bitcoin (or other crypto) if you like very high risk. You could just get a job and be a Pleeb with a gook wife. You might not be harassed as much as a white family will be in 20 years or so. The Boomers will be in their 80's in 20 years, 2037. Their 90's by 2047. Then the first anti white laws will be passed and the biggest issue will be "Who gets to divvy up the last of the blonde women?" The blonde males will be killed as possible rivals for blonde females. White self hatred will be at an all time high and suicide will happen in tandem with that. Khazar Jews will still rule the roost of their Brazil 2.0 and you had better have some money and land if you want to do more than scavenge landfills and dumpsters for goodies.

The Bolsheviks were mostly Jewish. If you allow people to question the Holocaust, pretty soon the stumble over the fact that the Germans were fighting against Jewish Communism and rounded up Jews in their own country who were helping the Bolsheviks.

There were people put to jail who where SS soldiers in the camps. They often stated, that they thought doing the right thing and could not be bothered by ehtics. Many of them died in jail, claiming they where pawns. Few of them ever reclaimed that the camps where fake and they didn't gas them. Their "defense" was, that they never participated in the most horrible actions.

Russia knows the truth but they will never admit because their entire modern national myth revolves around the Great Patriotic War and so does the order created at Yalta and Potsdam.

i am willing to bet my EXTREMELY large net worth that literally none of that is going to happen.

the good thing is, by participating in our capitalist economy and diversifying my investments, i already have!

while you hoard gold coins in the basement of your parents house, im enjoying my life, kicking back in a house i own chilling with my blonde wife.

there is literally nothing you can do to stop me

go ahead and bask in your sad antifantasy memes while the rest of us enjoy a fruitful life following gods laws

The German government is in the embarrassing position of having to decide whether or not to bail out an industrial giant accused of using the hair from Jews murdered in the gas chambers of Auschwitz to make textiles at its factories in Nazi occupied Poland during the Second World War.

6 million jew hairs sets allow for plenty of textiles for cars carpets and seats

That's true, but when you prove Santa isn't real, there isn't a horde of mongs trying to shame you into an hero.

Ew why would I want a sweater made from sweaty jew hair?

>EXTREMELY large net worth
>kicking back in a house i own chilling with my blonde wife
Uh huh.

5 - 2 - 3 - 1 is the correct order

If there was a definitive proof of the holocaust, then you (The JID) would post it in EVERY thread

But it does not exists and you know that it doesnt.

Who's the girl in the pic? I'm gonna guess it's Alexis Texas.

>cow and chicken are jews
>jews = animals
ANTISEMITE!

One, and I repeat ONE person person cut throats of more than 1000 persons in one day in competition among guards in Jasenovac concentration camp (Independent state of Croatia, 1941-1944). With that in mind 3000 per day for entire German state look anything but impossible or even hard.

This is a hell of a point. JIDF eternally BTFO

Why did the Nazis transfer Anne Frank from one "death camp" to another and give her hospital treatment for typhus when the allies were only 3 weeks from taking the camp?

People are still forbidden from investigating the site too, funny
But the Bleiburg massacre? Practically forgotten

Tihomir in da hooouuuse
Where did all the thousands of bodies go?
There are no burial sites, nor are there traces of ashes.
You silly stupid turkish slave

R A R E

genuinely interested. source pls.

fuck off Jamal

Because holodomor had corpses, the holohoax don't, because the six million were turn into ashes somehow.

>all bodies were conveniently

most of the claims are in total lives lost. So that's a lot of shot in a ditch, killed in transport and bunch of other crap. The over all numbers might be a little off by a few percentage points but I don't get why anyone tries to say it never happened. Outside of just wanting to piss off jews.
If one reads up on the history of the WWII every place the germans go they want that country's jews. There are statements how even when dealing terms of surrender they were still pushing for jews. Why would you push that hard if you just wanted them for work camps?
You can work anyone, they clearly just wanted to kill off jews. Most of the anti-holocaust stuff comes with a huge side propaganda from sub groups very any sort of objective study. Go read up on both sides of this issue and you will see the support of the holocaust is all academics and highly educated people from all over the world. The side against is tends to some tiny sub group with a huge agenda. Stop being so easy to manipulate.
If you haven't read up on both sides, then you don't know the full story.

>especially given all the other urgencies of the war
Yeah, that's why they lost.

G

fuck off tyrone