BREAKING: Trump commutes sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, who was convicted of bank fraud

d-drain the swamp, right g-guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/06/22/us/22iowa.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/107-former-justice-officials-think-this-case-was-handled-unjustly-doj-must-act/2016/12/26/71203530-c6e6-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html
twitter.com/Ami_Magazine/status/943614306553421832
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_López_Rivera
cnn.com/2017/12/20/politics/donald-trump-commutes-sholom-rubashkin/index.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365907-trump-issues-first-commuted-prison-sentence
timesofisrael.com/in-historic-first-russia-recognizes-west-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMKhO-IVRu8&t=100s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"prison sentence of 27 years on financial fraud charges for Sholom Rubashkin, the former manager of a kosher meatpacking plant where hundreds of illegal immigrant workers were arrested in a 2008 raid"

nytimes.com/2010/06/22/us/22iowa.html

MAGA!

how does pardoning and sentence commuting work? doesnt that defeat separation of powers and ascertain that some people are above the law?

*_Current Members of Congress Who Have Expressed Support For Review of Mr. Rubashkins Case_*

Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)

Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)

Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Representative Yvette Clarke (D-NY)

Representative Mike Coffman (R-CO)

Representative Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)

Representative Eliot Engel (D-NY)

Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX)

Representative Steve King (R-IA)

Representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY)

Representative Richard Neal (D-MA)

Representative Tom McClintock (R-CA)

Representative Tom Marino (R-PA)

Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY)

Representative Bill Pascrell (D-NJ)

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

Representative Ted Poe (R-TX)

Representative Jared Polis (D-CO)

Representative Mike Quigley (D-IL)

Representative Tom Reed (R-NY)

Representative Tom Rooney (R-FL)

Representative John Sarbanes (D-MD)

Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)

Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)

Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA)

Representative Albio Sires (D-NJ)

Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)

Representative Nydia Velazquez (D-NY)

I don’t know much about this topic but I believe the president can pardon any one in us guilty of a crime but most presidents don’t actively use this right.

glad that Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donald J Trump can find common ground in freeing lawbreakers that hire illegals. This guy must have (((some))) kind of pull.

Wow, Tom Segura gained back all the weight

It was clear that trump is a fraud but the level of deceitfulness probably surprises even the cynics

A presidential pardon can actually be in favor of checks and balances (judicial branch used power to try and convict, executive branch has the power check to undo that)

Obama commuted 1,385 sentences. Mainly drug dealers with life sentences.

If you still support Trump you need to go back to the_donald

No kike lover would name Jesus Christ reverently in a tweet in over 1,947 years. Trump did.

uh oh

this is actually worrisome

Jew puppet

I guess Sup Forums really needs to find out what this guy's business really is. That list of Congress Critters and a presidential pardon seems to indicate that his main line of work is not really meat packing.

fuck I thought trump was based, but he's just another filthy kike lover. We fucking memed a turbo kike into office.

He looks like meme

I-it's 12D chess, r-right my fellow pedes....?

>all the shilling in this thread
wew

yeah I'm sure Trump's newfound religiosity is totally genuine, and not at all just Dan Scavino sending out tweets under the president's name.

Yeah but, they'll be back in jail or get killed in the race war. Shlomo is going to Israel to lay low.

so many dimensions you don't even know, my dude.

I've just remembered all these theories you had how Trump studied Mein Kampf before sleeping in his bed, because he lost his friends 9/11 and he conducts 4D complicated chess operations to get rid of Israel and Jews, but he needs a cover so he let his daughter being fucked by a kike, because he's not a kike but a messiah... I mean a kike but he will betray Jews to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN XD

damage control

OMG no way
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

The kike is strong with this one.

Damage control? Half of that list of Obama pardons are probably back in jail and the other half is arming and selling drugs to other niggers in ghetto. Meanwhile while Shlomo probably is getting a first class ticket to Israel payed for by the US tax payers.

At least they didn't hire 400 illegal immigrants.

Don't they always do this shit at the end of their term? Didn't Obama do this for like 200 people?

As scummy as the asshole is, most people with an identical crime get at most three years. He was slapped down by a judge known to use illegal immigrant arrests to line her husband's pockets (as a private jail operator). The Prosecution also interfered with the company's bankruptcy trial to ENSURE that the debt would be sky-high and make his crimes look worse than it appears. They rattled potential buyers' cages, claiming that if ANY member of the family were involved, they'd come after the new owners.

I don't like Jews. I want them to go back to Israel and stay there, miserable and bleating about their rights as dual citizens all the while. This was still the right move.

motherjones.com/crime-justice/2017/08/a-federal-judge-put-hundreds-of-immigrants-behind-bars-while-her-husband-invested-in-private-prisons/

washingtonpost.com/opinions/107-former-justice-officials-think-this-case-was-handled-unjustly-doj-must-act/2016/12/26/71203530-c6e6-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html

Indeed
27 years on top of restitution is definitely excessive for typical white-collar crime, but going soft of Jewish tricks is just about the exact opposite of what I'd like to see.

If you get caught is it really a Jewish trick?

Bullshit. The drug trade employs an enormous number of illegal immigrants, especially if you deal in harvesting marijuana in any great degree. Remember that huge drug bust in the National Parks system? It was almost entirely Mexican cartels hiring on cheap foreign labor to dig ditches, till fields, harvest crop, and trim the bud.

Think about it. A shady operation not paying any taxes? They don't give a fuck about eVerify. They DO want thick profit margins, and $3/hour labor suffices.

Yeah, obama sure is a piece of shit. But what does that have to do with trump letting a literal kike off the hook?

obama didn't move the embassy to jerusalem, as long as we're making comparisons

The judge is notorious in Virginia for setting down unusually high sentences. This fuels her husband's private prison, and ones like it.

Forget the kike. Go after the turbo-Jew in the robe.

What did he get from the kikes for this?

>Implying that's a bad thing.

Putting people in prison for 5 to 10 times the usual length so someone can milk money for the state is a bad thing, mongoloid.

>The judge is notorious in Virginia for setting down unusually high sentences.
Man, that sucks. Trump should really stop that.
But, once again, you're cool with a literal kike being let off the hook? He hasn't pardoned anyone else she imprisoned, has he?

>kosher meatpacking plant
Hold on, wouldn't that mean he was scamming other Jews out of work?

Twitter's going on a bender about it being a Hannukah miracle. The Chabad International office is breaking out into singing and dancing. That's not hyperbole; they literally are.

twitter.com/Ami_Magazine/status/943614306553421832

Trump is gonna ride this like a latke on a grill.

Why is it a bad thing? Especially when it's mostly blacks. Just stay the fuck out of Virginia. That place is filled with spooks DC overspill of niggers and politicians.

Donald the Jew

TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN GOOD SOYIM

no wonder israel hated obama

>Jew
>Work
Pick one

Trump is a honorary Jew. His daughter married a Jew. He said she gave birth to "beautiful [sic] Jewish babies". He always has that kike Kushner hovering around him as if he's his assigned goy handler. Is this then really a surprise to anyone?

Israel hated obama because he was half nigger. The worst kind of abomination.

well that;s an antisemitic comment (unironically).. How do you even know that Sholom Rubashkin is really Jewish?

Good. I hope he Madoff's another boom for the next 5-10 years.

> you're cool with an X being let OFF THE HOOK?
Yeah, actually I am. He still needs to pay back everything in debt and is under court supervision.

> Trump should really stop that :^ )
Short of a panel of judges bringing censure against her, or her dying, there's little stopping a Federal judge from doing what they fucking want. Appeals also rely on judges exactly like her, so fat luck trying to get re-sentencing without new evidence.

And
> anyone else she imprisoned
Most Presidents use these sparingly. Only Obama decided to commute 1700-some felons from drug crimes as part of the great reparation to Black America in the wake of the War on Drugs. Unless Trump feels the need to further destroy this judge's reputation, I doubt Trump will look much further into her docket.

It's also true she specializes in illegal immigrant workers. She tags them in ways almost guaranteed to put them in her husband's prisons, and then he can milk the state for ten years before they're ultimately deported. Eating your money for ten fucking years before finally releasing them.

Huh? Every president has been vocally pro-christian and they've all been kike-puppets.

> Hoe dew you kno Sholom Rubashkin is really Jewish?
Literally identifies as Jewish, part of Jewish organizations, his family was deeply well-respected in the Kosher meat packing industry (believe me, fucking Jewish). He's wearing a fucking yarmulke in all his sentencing. There's no worming out of this, Moshe.

>believe me goys, he's just going to do everything in the jews best interest for 7 years, but in the 8th he's totally going to flip 4-d chess god emperor MAGA xD

Closer to 2,000... The best of which, being this fine, upstanding member of society
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_López_Rivera

>Rubashkin
Kek rubashka = dress shirt
"Sholom Shirtkin"
Now that's russian collusion IMPEACH NOW

>How do you even know that Jewie J. Jewinstein is really Jewish?

>Yeah, actually I am.
That's all you needed to say. You didn't need to desperately try a bunch of other deflection tactics to hide the fact that you're a kike lover. They didn't work.
Trump sought out and pardoned a random kike just because. That's all this is.

kek

> deflection tactics to show you're a kike-lover
Yeah, a kike got off, which is the only reason you're paying even the slightest attention to a sentencing mill. Amazing. Truly amazing.

/thread
/board

Yes, I'm sure it's a mere coincidence the man who's daughter is married to a jew and moved the embassy to jerusalem happened to commute the "unfair" sentence of a kike but not any of this judge's other supposed victims. Nothing to see here, folks! Don't look behind the curtain!

It's like a Tel Aviv phonebook

That's fucking disgusting.

We can only hope he had to do it in exchange for the tax bill.

What battle are you fighting, and against who? You really think I care about Trump's batting average for pardons and commutations? You think I'd expect a President to treat the Oval Office as anything better than a 24/7 circumcision machine for AIPAC to brand the world?

Christ on a bike. If you aren't helping form a parallel society, making white children, and preparing for the coming race war, you've no time to be squealing about the Jews. America's already gone, you stupid fuck.

>A San Antonio man who was freed from life in prison by President Barack Obama is back behind bars after allegedly crashing his vehicle into another motorist and undercover police cars while fleeing from a drug deal Thursday.
>Robert M. Gill, 68, whose life sentence for cocaine and heroin distribution conspiracy was commuted by Obama and expired in 2015, was profiled last year in the Express-News about his readjustment to life on the outside.

at least Trump's pardon makes sense.

I've worked closely to the family of this piece of shit in Miami florida were his son and daughter in law reside.

As most dirty rat jews, they are the biggest fucking thieves. I found out through some people that his daughter in law was along with her brother were making hundreds of thousands dropshipping items from walmart to amazon customer. Literally buying the items as the orders came in. I've also heard they stole money from vendors, and even their workers.

They are every single stereotype that exist of a dirty Jew. Especially when it comes to tax avoidance. His son and daughter in law also employ undocumented cleaning ladies on a regular basis. Then again, almost every single dirty jew in Surfside(miami), Florida does.

And on top of that, they all think this guy is a saint. A few years ago her brother donated almost 100k to built some stupid shrine for this dirtbag.

there is only one solution and you know it

Was the drug deal also for cocaine, or was he a good boy smoking the green Jew?

Is there any actual source on this?

Fucking based

Your leaders don't even hide (((who))) they really serve. All that support for a kike that deserves to be in jail for a very long time is pathetic

>We can only hope he had to do it in exchange for the tax bill.

You are so fucking naive lmao. Trump is the biggest kike cocksucker this country has ever seen

Didn't your cuck manlet president supported Trump about the embassy move yesterday?

The proclamation is public knowledge, Moshe.

cnn.com/2017/12/20/politics/donald-trump-commutes-sholom-rubashkin/index.html

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365907-trump-issues-first-commuted-prison-sentence

He talked regarding the pedo cabal

Only a matter of time before the board turn on trump keep posting shit ilike this

Good. Glad to see Trump isn't an anti-semite POS.

>Senator Rand Paul

>outing the pardoners of the biggest kike of all time

36D backgammon

This is true, I carry no torch for the kikes but 27 years for fiddling a bank loan is pretty fucking harsh. The NYT article just below OP does make hilarious reading though:
>Judge Reade noted that Mr. Rubashkin had misled the bank repeatedly about the finances of Agriprocessors, ordering employees to create fake invoices and moving cash secretly among different accounts, including some designated for religious purposes. The maneuvers caused a loss to the bank of $26 million, the judge found.

>In one episode, Judge Reade wrote, Mr. Rubashkin lent $4,500 to illegal immigrants working in the plant so they could buy new fake identity documents, after immigration authorities had questioned the validity of their original hiring documents.

>Judge Reade rejected a defense argument that Mr. Rubashkin was not motivated by greed, but was trying out of loyalty and religious faith to sustain a business owned by his father, Aaron Rubashkin. At the time of the raid, Agriprocessors was the largest kosher beef producer in the country.

27 years for financial fraud........

Uh, ok.....

an illegal foreigner deported 5 times, was a 7 time felon kills an innocent girl - gets less than 3 years

Who the cares about your best ally/that shithole other than mudslimes or the so-called west (your vassals)?

Old news:
timesofisrael.com/in-historic-first-russia-recognizes-west-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/
Speaking of cucks: do you know how many russian supreme/high court' judges are jews? None.

Yeah, given how much other shit this guy pulled, the prosecution was doing itself NO favors by fucking with the bankruptcy proceedings. They could have let this guy hang on the shit he pulled with the bank, as well as the illegals.

That is fucking hilarious, how can they be so pleased about something so pathetic? And why do they all look the fucking same?

But him was a good Spanish boy who just happened to ricochet a bullet m an illegal gun he just """found""" on the ground. White bitch just got in the way, dontchaknow?

t. this is what a libtard friend of mine earnestly believes

>How do you even know that Sholom Rubashkin is really Jewish?
(you)

Rule of law or rule by jews? The jewnited state everyone

...interesting

I wonder what kind of deal Trump is working on.

Thank you Trump. Goyim were terribly unfair to our friend and ally.

It was a simple accounting error. He dindu nuffin.

You mean the same judges who made it illegal to talk about holohoax? Also your media is 99% Jewish oligarchs too. Putenberg is the biggest jewloving cuck ever.

Literal merchant meme hahaha
Does anyone have the merchant dangling bait in front of trump?

>Daddy
>You have to free him, he's a Jew like me!
>Please daddy, it's Hannukah!!!!

The kike was doing this to animals for their kosher meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMKhO-IVRu8&t=100s

trump is a shill along with steve king. they love the illegals to be here to work in shit jobs and ruin those communities like Postville IA.

>Sup Forums turning on trump over stupid shit like this
Why?

Just send him to Germany and everyone is happy.

>Rubashkin was convicted in November 2009 on 86 charges of financial fraud, including bank fraud, mail and wire fraud and money laundering. Prosecutors had claimed the company intentionally defrauded St. Louis based First Bank on a revolving $35 million loan by faking invoices from meat dealers, inflating the value of the company