What is your honest opinion on muslims, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TrO1sBQTGE
youtube.com/watch?v=-xUXYNzHpWI
youtube.com/watch?v=SRVAEmbVNZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also OP: From the interactions I've had with Muslims, they seem pretty chill.

We should stop bombing them, and get out of their countries. We should also stop importing them to our countries, and send the ones that came here back.

they hate me more than I hate them

They're a blast.

Awaken my masters!

Also just import the waifu-tier women

Scum of the fucking earth. Can’t wait to kill my first one

The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals
The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:
Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)
>Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)
>Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

>Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

>Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

>Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

>Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.

>Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

>A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

>Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than the demons who believe in Muhammad.

>According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after they are enslaved).

>Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in Islam. The penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim. Muhammad made it clear that a believer cannot be put to death for killing a non-believer, since they are not equal (see Conclusion). Thus, killing kafir is less serious than engaging in a consenting sexual relationship outside of marriage.

They hate us, why should i like them ?

Not all Muslims!

I don’t care if we keep bombing Sunni Moslems, but we really need to NEVER let them in our country.

Just brown kikes. They are literally just Jews but more brown and violent

here's a conclusion of an entire page of text
1/2
The pattern of violence and aggressive disregard for human suffering that is persistent in Muslim history and contemporary attitude toward non-believers reflects the message of the Quran, which is one of group superiority and arrogance.

In today's world, Muslim dominance is characterized by the oppression and discrimination of non-Muslims, while Muslim minorities within larger societies are distinguished by varying degrees of petulant demand, discord and armed rebellion. Few Muslims are uncomfortable with this blatant double standard, in which Islam either plays the victim or unapologetically victimizes others, depending on its position of power - and the reason is obvious.

Islam is a supremacist ideology in which the role of non-believers is subordinate to the position of Muslims. Those who resist Islamic rule are to be fought until they are either killed or fully humiliated and forced to acknowledge their inferior status by converting to Islam or by paying a poll-tax and otherwise accepting the subjugation of their own religion.

There is simply no other religion on earth that draws such sharp distinction between its own members and others, or devotes as much of its holiest text toward condemning and dehumanizing those who merely choose not to follow its dogma.

So much about Islamic terrorism and the general indifference of the broader Muslim community toward the violence makes sense only against this dual nature of Islam - as does the strange willingness of Muhammad's followers to tolerate their own subjugation under Ottoman or Arab tyrants, such as Saddam Hussein, while being violently opposed to a Jewish neighbor state.

2/2
The apologists are correct in saying that Islam teaches love and kindness, but they fail to add that this applies only to the treatment of those within the Muslim community. Loyalty to one's own identity group is valued above all else and empathy for those outside the faith is optional at best - and even explicitly discouraged in places.

If this is a "misunderstanding" of Islam by modern-day "radicals," then it is an error that the founder of Islam made as well. In Muhammad's time, non-Muslims were put to death merely for speaking out against the new religion and its self-proclaimed prophet. Likewise, the Jews of Qurayza were summarily rounded-up and executed on Muhammad's order, even though they had not even fought in battle. Since the life of a non-Muslim is cheap, actual physical harm to a Muslim is not necessary to justify murder according to the example of Muhammad.

The Quran meets every criterion by which we define hate speech. Not only does the message inspire loathing and disregard for others, but the text mandates the superiority of Islam, even if the means of establishment is by violent force.

In his later years, Muhammad directed military campaigns to subjugate other tribes and religions, "inviting" them to Islam at the point of a sword and forcing them to pay tribute regardless. He set in motion the aggressive military campaigns that made war against all five major world religions in just the first few decades following his death.

3?/2 (forgot the character limit is 2k)

Islam incorporates the ultimate devaluation of non-Muslims in the most obvious way by teaching that while a Muslim may be punished with death for murdering a fellow Muslim (Bukhari 83:17), no Muslim can be put to death for killing a non-Muslim (Bukhari 83:50, 3:111 & Sunan Ibn Majah 21:2660). The Quran’s "Law of Equality," which assigns human value and rights based on gender, religion and status, is the polar opposite of equality in the sense intended by Western liberal tradition, which ideally respects no such distinction.

One can always find apologists willing to dismiss the harsh rhetoric of the Quran with creative interpretation, tortuous explanation or outright denial, but their words and deeds almost always belie a concern for Islam's image that does not extend to Islam's victims - at least not with the same sense of urgency - thus proving the point.

Of course, there are also exceptional Muslims who do not agree with Islamic supremacy and sincerely champion secularism and respect for all people. Some even find verses or fragments of such to support their independent beliefs. But, for these people, the Quran as a whole will always be a constant challenge, since it explicitly teaches the distinct and inferior status of non-Muslims.

that webm is fucking bizarre

The girls are sluts and the men are whiny manlets

Ahmed makin it rain is proof there is fun in islam after all

Sub-human filth that should not be allowed in the USA.

youtu.be/_TrO1sBQTGE

Every. Single. Last. One. Must. Be. Purged.

They have to go back.

My opinion on muslims is honest af

Can't have an opinion on something that no longer exists

>The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
>and Says that They are Vile Animals
So does the Torah, what's your point?

Strong culture that encourages people to produce fuck tons of kids and smite down homosexuality and feminism with great prejudice. It would actually be a helpful tool for white people to survive the current situation we are in, were it not for the fact that a major reason we are under threat in the first place is tons of fucking muslims flooding into our nations.

not gonna lie, I'd marry one of them for an hour or two

source on purple/yellow mummy?

One of their only redeeming features is their traditionalism, so why is it every time someone tries to shill for muzzies, they use a pic or a webm of the lowest whores?
Now it's just a regular degenerate shitskin. How is this supposed to make us appreciate Muslims?

this isn't a chicken and the egg problem. any potential invasions are the result of a very natural, historic cycle where primitive pretenders rise up challenging the dominant power when its weaknesses start showing

Traditionalism is abhorrent in the mind of a leftie.

We should stop fucking around in their home countries and also stop importing them into our own.

I'm fine with them just as long as they remain in Africa and Asia. No muslims in Europe, please!

I want a hot submissive Muslim wife please

I hate them. The world would be better off without them. They kill everything they come across and turn nice places into postapocalyptic wastelands. The only benefit they have had on the world has been killing niggers in large numbers.

If you don't like dogs, I don't like you, whatever your religion. The nexr dog I buy is going to be a wolf.

They are the only religion with an endless violent history with every other group and denomination. They don't have one past feud that they do not still kill over.

Muslims are worthless whores too apparently.
Send them back we already have enough

/an/ here
You dont want a wolf. But your sentiment is right only subhumans dont like dogs.
They are quite fucking wild and are known to snap on their owners once they get bigger and vie for dominance.

i bet they were stoned to death after this

I hate their backwards, shitty culture and how they generally hate fun and spread death and chaos everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=-xUXYNzHpWI

Dead ones are best ones

All muslims must die

That's because infidels are barely human for rejecting the all encompassing love of Allah for his creation? maybe if u thought of that?

>The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food
B-but my based Shia Persians :(((

(OP)
SAUCE!

youtube.com/watch?v=SRVAEmbVNZU

I work with a Muslim woman. Hijab and all. She is a lovely person. However it is worth mentioning that she us from Malaysia, the most progressive Muslim nation (progressive by Muslim standards not western standards) but my interactions with her have not changed my opinion that most Muslims will cause problems if they are here is greater numbers.

They are a degenerate obstruction of common senses and to humanity and must be full rooted out of this world! Meanwhile be lawful, be civil untill the day comes when the law makes 8t posible to neutralize them. Fight them every step of the way on thir lands using any means and measures neccesary to erradicate them their laws are nil!