Is this when Nigger Privilege became commonplace?

>Be a nigger that dribbles a ball
>Rape white girl working in a lodge
>No jail time for being a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2005/mar/03/sports/sp-bryant3
nydailynews.com/archives/news/kobe-accuser-bragged-partygoer-happy-article-1.512242
youtube.com/watch?v=X5HLanjqj9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>several men's semen on your fresh panties
Bitch was a slut and likely cried rape after willingly fucking him.

Are you retarded? Kobe Bryant is a legendary player he is more Teflon than Trump

Every white woman's dream is to be dominated by the BBC. Black men are literally incapable of rape.

Maybe, but normal people still get punished.

>Innocent people do not settle
Bryant and His Accuser Settle Civil Assault Case
articles.latimes.com/2005/mar/03/sports/sp-bryant3

Kobe is a good guy and a great player. I don't believe the lady

Such a good guy that he paid her off, sure thing skippy.

If you were in my vicinity I would rape you for this comment.

the girl had 11 stitches in her anal area... also, the bellhop came to the room that night b/c the girl was screaming

If women hate this than they should speak with their vote.
But instead they always vote for the libtards so let them suffer.

if Kobe was white you would defend him...

So that gives sports corporations permission to slack off on crimes by athletes?

This nigger needs to hang, but who the fuck goes to hotel rooms with niggers anyway?

nigger privilege has been real for decades. how the fuck do you think all these coons get through college? anyone who's around on a sports scholarship gets a free ride despite the fact that they can't pass any of their tests.

>great player
a volume shooter and a total ball hog
top 25 but no where near top 10
t.Sup Forums

all rapists deserve castration at minimum, but nigger ball bouncing privilege let him get away with it.

posting on a forum doesnt mean you know jack shit lol kobe is top 5 sg ever and top 10 player ever

anyway, burn the coal, pay the toll, but shes full of shit anyway, as much credibility as the "victins" or trump raping then

hotel employees that are doing their job.

wrong stop with this bullshit dude.

kobe bryant innocent

This wasn’t even the earliest or even most egregious example of nigger privledge...

She was caught bragging about his dick size and how she fucked him at a party before she pressed charges

From the bellhop comment I figured she was a guest.

It's OK he just got a new number and everyone forgot.

It's getting more interesting. Any link to a good news article about this?

she was a front desk employee

That was a smear job from his defense team

nydailynews.com/archives/news/kobe-accuser-bragged-partygoer-happy-article-1.512242

in Kobe's defense, an analysis of her panties revealed that the DNA of 3 different men

she was just a roastie looking for #metoo gibs

yea ok satan
top 10
Wilt
Jordan
James
Olajuwon
Bird
Magic
Abdul
Shaq
Duncan
Russell

who would you replace Kobe with?

>duncan better than kobe

but delete ALLL dan schneider threads.....

This nigger didn't even rape her... they found three different semen samples inside of her...

>Athlete

There's your real problem. It's not him being black. Plenty of caucasian athletes have gotten away with shit like this.

>russell
most overrated player of all time

>duncan
lol youre kidding right?

Kobe is top 5
Dirk is top 10
Malone is top 10

Yeah they do, especially if they think a jury is gonna buy some pretty white girl's crocodile tears.

Niggers rape all the time but I don't think Kobe forced her.

jesus fuck. read about the case before responding to this bait. this woman was LITERALLY A PROSTITUTE. they found 3 different samples of semen inside her when they did the rape kit.

>Duncan isn't good because he didn't have flashy dunks
you guys are a joke

Maybe Kobe raped two guys and then he raped her

its not that duncan isnt good, he's just not greater than

real talk, I love you Black Mamba

i named malone and dirk, who are both better than duncan, recollect them having flashy dunks?

This is a snippet from the interrogation transcript at the police station.... Kobe is /ournigger/

kobe is above duncan and shaq (and lebron as of now)

>Maybe, but normal people still get punished

Yeah, when they actually commit a crime. There's literally no way Kobe raped her.

Kobe settled because the trial and ensuing media circus would have been terrible himself and the team. Do you know how much time he spent every single day practicing to be as good as he was? Every minute spent in court or meeting with his lawyers would have been one not spent on his game. Even if the case was a slam dunk acquittal, it was quicker, cheaper, and easier for everyone involved to just give the gold-digging whore a payout and get back to work.

ok that's a real argument, i agree Dirk and Malone could replace Duncan on the top 10 but Kobe?

>above LeBron
m8 he's a 6'8" 250 lbs SF that can literally play any position

he's a bigger Magic Johnson, do you seriously believe Kobe is better?

solid list desu

But is LeBron as unstoppable in the bedroom as he is on the court? Kobe is!

you got me there blackbeard

The Mamba in his prime would've made LeBron look silly. Shit, in the finals in 2011 Marion called LeBron his bitch to his face and shut him down for the series.

Kobe definitely was an average athelete but more skilled than maybe any player in history. Lebron is a fucking android designed to dominate at basketball. Lebron is more efficient but overall boring to watch.

Kobe’s game was both more spectacular and career wise he has 5 championships.

The pro basketball is a spectator sport. While Lebron is more prolific from a statistical standpoint, Kobe’s impact on the sport as a whole was more prolific... his presence was worth more than the price of admission. That definitely factors in when you are taking about greatness... combine that with his impressive numbers and he’s still a cut above Lebron.

TOLL PAID
If she avoided staying in the same room as niggers this would have never happened

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Coal burners deserve anything and everything bad that happens to them.

basketball is about buckets you fool
>lebron isn't spectacular
youtube.com/watch?v=X5HLanjqj9E