So Germany is back to full-on Weimar again

So Germany is back to full-on Weimar again
How long before they hit the peak and what's left?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4902007/syrian-man-rapes-pony-germany-petting-zoo/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany has to become what it was before!
>No! not like that!
kys, Germany was never good.

>no source

You got a source for that? I don't buy it. You mean they're paying to fuck goats or something? Sounds like a meme. If you can actually prove this I'll take back all the things I said about you guys.

fake news, germany has had all black brothels for decades. in nuremburg theyre to the right of the white ones. they're like 30 euros cheaper.

t. sex tourist

Haha believe it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

No way they'd pay to fuck goats. They already rape the women, I'm sure they rape the animals too.

Wtf I'm an ethnonationalist now

Yeah but there's no connection to fugees.
Fugees wouldn't pay for that anyway. They just search the nearest animal and fuck it.

How can you assimilate if you don't participate?

Even if they think it's hot, it's naughty as fuck to actually do it. Really fucking naughty. What a world
Of all things to finally get to me on this board

fake news sick euros always had animal brothels

Exodus 22:19

"Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death."

Wtf I love Christianity now

Yep expert right here

also bump

How do you say, "mohammeds petting zoo" in german?

>Beastiality brothels
Here we just call them farms

germany

fuck off australia

Didn't a guy break into a zoo In Germany and rape an animal last year or so. I seem to recall some outrage over it

Oh yes

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4902007/syrian-man-rapes-pony-germany-petting-zoo/amp/

We have? Oh so tolerant but fake news ubtil i get proofs

>>Beastiality brothel
we just call it New Zealand

See

Imagine being so horny that you would fuck a cow. How is it possible to get it up for that unless you are one sick bastard or histories horniest man?

Don't be a bigoted racist.

fuck the morals. This is one thing where I am 600% with germans. Animal right activist fags should be sold to sex slavery.

What

top kek.

>le german bestiality brothel meme

Which faggot started this shit?

I have yet to see ONE in my entire life
Oh and bestiality is illegal
Police always search for Albanian scum muzzie that break into barns and rape the horse's there as part of a macho "male" initiation ritual

Give up your culture you bigot

>blacked.com

Anyway, I’d prefer migrants resolve their sexual emergencies with goats than little boys.

How sad fuck roasties all you want but animals no that's enough

I came up with tying Goats to every street corner a long time ago for the Muslims to fuck!

Burger argumentation everyone. Jesus Christ do they even send you guys to school?

so do these goats provide the full girlfriend experience or no is the question

We need to let this society destroy itself so it can reborn a new from the ashes.
Its the only way we will win.

all paths lead to accelerationism

Bump

Wow Germans are such professional faggots.

They don't need brothels they do it in public in front of kids

Fight for Jews and kill every normal german men who fights for the white race
>kek germany is so gay and fucked now
Huh i guess why
Fucking idiots

>how long
never. They still vote 30%+ Merkel and 40%+ left in total (Merkel isn't considered left) even after getting raped and killed on a daily basis

EL PASO GOBLINA EDUARDHERNANCORTEZJUANZALES ES JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Animal brothels? Is that what Germans call kindergardens.

Hahaha Sheep shaggers btfo

Kek you guys are going to be worse than 52% meme in like 20 years.

Make that 10 years

that can't possibly be true

Holy fuck. Is it really that hard for these dudes to get laid?

>No way they'd pay to fuck goats. They already rape the women, I'm sure they rape the animals too.

What are German brothels like, user? Are the girls actually cute or is it more like Nevada?