>3. West Virginia: -0.7%
>4. Illinois: -0.3%
>5. Alaska: -0.2%
>6. Hawaii: -0.1%
>7. Mississippi: -0.0%
>8. Louisiana: -0.0%
>9. North Dakota: -0.0%
>10. Connecticut: +0.0%

What do these trends mean, Sup Forums? Also, why did Louisiana/Mississippi fail to become part of the fast-growing "sunbelt" that includes other southern states like Georgia and the Carolinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Hq71
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/07/26/geller-muslim-migrants-devastate-community/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/something-smells-in-twin-falls-idaho-what-is-going-on-with-the-refugee-program-there/
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/moldy-chobani-yogurt-posed-health-threat-tests-find-n150116
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/idaho-more-controversy-surrounding-refugee-resettlement-in-magic-valley/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/mother-idaho-girl-raped-refugees-authorities-withholding-police-report-family/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/07/local-twin-falls-media-spins-refugee-sexual-assault-story-away-rights-victim/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/sexual_assault_case_involving_refugees_in_idaho_in_the_age_of_donald_trump.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/twin-falls-refugee-rape-victim-activists-call-attorney-step/
idahostatesman.com/opinion/article86409577.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/twin-falls-police-officers-refugees/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/09/another-disturbing-sexual-assault-twin-falls/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/28/seven-refugees-active-tb-sent-idaho/
ktvb.com/mobile/article/news/local/more-syrian-refugees-in-boise-than-nyc-and-la-combined/312674885
zillow.com/homedetails/244-Blattner-Ln-Arco-ID-83213/2092171337_zpid/
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/estimates-idaho.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay out of idaho faggots. Wherever you retards go, the niggers follow. Idaho won't be a nice place in ten years if you retards bring all the niggers in.

Isn't Idaho encouraging people to relocate there? I specifically remember Idaho's governor talking about how Idaho was a low-tax, business-friendly state, and that people should move there. If you don't want migrants, why would you specifically elect politicians who encourage migrants? You should be more like Maine, and treat outsiders coldly.

But seriously what the fuck is in Idaho

I feel bad for Idaho. My guess is that growth is from California douchebags eager to transform another tranquil country village into a crime infested liberal hellhole

Portlandia is a lie
Oregon ultraracist with a proud KKK heritage and is only for natsocs.
Death to Portland

Spot on guess

Cheap real estate by the standards of states like California, NY/NJ, etc. Public schools that haven't been completely destroyed yet by vibrancy (though they're working on it). Lots of mountains and lakes. The Boise metro area has something like 750,000 people, which is big enough for services like hospitals and an airport, but without being a gigantic urban mess like Los Angeles or something.

It's the fucking Lutheran christcucks bringing them. They need to lose their non-profit status. It needs to stop. Now.
archive.is/3Hq71
>Still a lot of illegal beaners that need to go also.

For the time being? No niggers

If you come here, you better bring money and your job with you. Idaho is near bottom tier wages, education, and has a shit ton of fat welfare queens.

Yeah it fucking sucks. Refugees polluting Boise, traffic is terrible even in Nampa now and farm land is quickly being destroyed with these utter shit subdivisions.

I don't know who I hate more, Californians or the Refugees.

this

That's true of a lot of places, though. It's better to be a gas station clerk in Idaho than in a high cost-of-living place like the San Fernando Valley or something.

That's because Idaho is being flooded with third world savages courtesy of Uncle Sam.

>look into the twin falls Chobani yogurt factory, that is your answer
>the owner is a muslim, brought hundreds of refugees to Twin Falls so they can work in his factory. He is paying off the government officials to shut down this case and sweep it under the rug.
>This company is owned by a Muslim who imports about 300 Muslim "refugees" into this country every year. I will never buy this.
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/07/26/geller-muslim-migrants-devastate-community/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/something-smells-in-twin-falls-idaho-what-is-going-on-with-the-refugee-program-there/
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/moldy-chobani-yogurt-posed-health-threat-tests-find-n150116
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/idaho-more-controversy-surrounding-refugee-resettlement-in-magic-valley/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/mother-idaho-girl-raped-refugees-authorities-withholding-police-report-family/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/07/local-twin-falls-media-spins-refugee-sexual-assault-story-away-rights-victim/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/sexual_assault_case_involving_refugees_in_idaho_in_the_age_of_donald_trump.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/twin-falls-refugee-rape-victim-activists-call-attorney-step/
idahostatesman.com/opinion/article86409577.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/twin-falls-police-officers-refugees/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/09/another-disturbing-sexual-assault-twin-falls/

California Mexicans or white Hispanics actually. All the California hate is because all the people moving from California are wetbacks.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/28/seven-refugees-active-tb-sent-idaho/

I hope you like your Yogurt said Hamdi Ulukaya.

No. The white Californians are just as bad if not worse.

pretty swedish site

This. It's gotten bad here in Boise.
The meth heads and Mormons are bad enough.

This is because of Chinese and foreign money. Idaho lets everything pass. They even allow illegals to work there.

China is building their own city in Idaho and going to import Chinese labor into the state. Idaho is far from based. They’re a corrupt liberal state importing mass poverty and abusing it. Not even California is pulling such shit.

So anyway, why is Idaho's next-door neighbor Wyoming SHRINKING so quickly? What's going on in that state?

Boise has more Syrian Refugees then La and Jew York combined.
Welcome to Minnesomalia 2.0
>ktvb.com/mobile/article/news/local/more-syrian-refugees-in-boise-than-nyc-and-la-combined/312674885

>Nampa
Beaners, meth, and delusional Mormons

idahofag here, used to live in Cali when I was a child. Niggers and Spicks drove my family out of the state.This also happened to many others from the Bay Area that were sick of the steady degeneration. Northern Idaho is very cheap and 99% white. Go down south and the Spicks are invading the Boise area.

Idaho is basically then Ireland of the United States. That's where all of our potatoes come from

meh I'm Lutheran and hate illegals, niggers, and low iq dumbfucks so not all Lutherans are cucks... It's the American Synod that allow all the immoral fags I'm Missouri Synod which still is mostly white with morals.

I was going to say, isn't it all just white people leaving California?

Church goers are usually decent people. It's the people behind the pulpits who normally are degenerated.

>white people
Cali Baby Boomers are honorary niggers

Idaho is where I live now, just moved there 9 months ago

this. born and raise here, and here is where I'll die, and we don't need any outsiders coming in and shitting the place up

I hate Idaho now

Puerto Rican here
Everyone who hasn't this shithole left yet is planning on leaving eventually like rats deserting a sinking ship

>tfw I moved to Boise along with every other white californian.

totally agree with you

Nothing, stay the fuck away

it was like 100% white and that will not abide for the dems. kill the white man and destroy his sanctuaries.

I'm a white Muslim living in Boise. Feels good man. My pregnant wife went to the OBGYN and 30% of the women there had hijab subhanallah.

this planning on moving to boise area next year with my family just need to sell my house in commifornia

South Idaho sucks dick, comfy northern Idaho is where its at

this

Idaho is the gateway out of the PNW. Conservatives in east WA and OR are getting tfo before the end up being citizens of a communist state

I'm guessing it will be a shit hole in 10 years here though, have an escape plan.

Washington here. The liberals are invading so fast we can't fend them off with a shovel. Alaska sounds better and better every day.

Literally nothing. All the cool places are the completely debt ridden, overcrowded hipster and minority infested urban areas. Please go to those.

Probably all due to non whites.

idaho is turning into california as we speak, i was in a small idaho and nearly everyone was mexican. oh i guess they are based because they do the jobs whites and mormons won't do, but still, that 90 mestizo IQ will sure change things in a jiffy.

t. arizona

This triggers the yuropoor

>3 beds 3 baths 1,712 sqft
>$150,000

>This 1712 sq ft 3 bed 3 bath home sits on nearly 3 acres and is perfectly set up for horses. The kitchen is spacious and proves to be the true center gathering place for the family. The family room is finished with a stunning and tasteful array of reclaimed wood, some of it coming from the 80 year old building that was located on this property before it was torn down. The dining room has a newly constructed wine cabinet which adds a higher end feel to the flow of the house. There is a full RV hookup with power and sewer and a shop with a welding hook up. There are 2 bully barns with one being used as a greenhouse. There are many mature trees and bushes and a nice mature yard. The acreage has a spigot for watering livestock and a small tack barn in the back. This really is the perfect set up for someone wanting to stretch their legs and still be in city limits.

zillow.com/homedetails/244-Blattner-Ln-Arco-ID-83213/2092171337_zpid/

Chobani wants to fill it up with refugees

washington went from 90% to 70% white in 20 years lmao. it will be a chinese state in the future.

Hopefully not but it depends on what you think is a shit hole im in oc near la area in cali and I play a game called find white people lol so its really a shit hole here...

It's depressing. I was born and raised in eastern WA and it's just getting shittier every year. Meth, migrants, misery. Maybe that should be the new tagline.

>Arco
Literally the middle of fucking nowhere.

Three-fourths or more of the kids at BSU are from California, Sacramento specifically
>GET THE FUCK OUT

cows, potatos, sagebrush and endless deserts
>is all i'll say so nobody knows where the actual good shit is.

yeah it is sad. trump came about 30 years too late.

lots of mountains and forests in the north. the parts in the pacific time zone are basically Washington

Means all the muslims and Mexicans have been moved to idaho

REEEEEEE
STAY OUTTA TETON
REEEEEEE

boise, twin falls, pocatello, they're all getting bad lately. tons of refugees and illegals, even a bunch in nowhere'sville cuz cheap farm labor.
this, despite that we're still voting red nationally, all internal policy is shaped by big liberal shitholes like boise. but half the state are old farmers who can't be bothered to make a fuss about it.
>even allow illegals to work there
grew up in a town of 700 people, probably a good 60 of which were illegals living in like 8 trailers right on main street. nobody gives a fuck as long as they get cheap labor

"Agri-business" has absolutely raped large parts of eastern Washington. People get confused when I say "fuck farmers," but their greed is one of the biggest causes of this entire mess. "Oh no, I'm too cheap to pay locals to pick apples anymore - better import half of Guatemala so I can save a few bucks!" Just a hideous attitude.

speaking as a SE idaho fag, panhandle is maybe the only good place left. too cold for most but has some gorgeous scenery to boot.

Boise is basically salt lake city with muslims instead of mormons

Native Georgian here. We’re off the top 10? Good. We’re fucking full, so all the New Yorkers and New Jersey carpetbaggers can go back.

Look at Colorado right now.
That is your future.

92% spic, holy shit. that town is basically mexico at this point.

agree with you on agri-business, farmers and processors have imported assloads of central americans and even SE asians in to do work illegally so they can shortchange local workers. it used to be young white men doing those jobs but now it's all foreigners.

Funfact, jews were the farmers of eastern and central europe, causing hunger because they only used the farms to produce booze

Georgia grew by 1.12%, or by 115,759 people, which I think puts it around #15 on a national basis. Strong growth, but not explosive growth.

grocery shopping Alpha style

wyoming has right wing death squads walking the streets, immigrants and out of staters know better than to go there. with the exception of teton county, which is full of shitlibs and their mexican servants, but at least they don't have kids.

>mfw i just moved to idaho in august

It endlessly pisses me off that the Teton area on the WY side is full of tourists and clueless Commiefornians now. My ancestors have lived on the Idaho side of the pass for 150 years (they built and lived in those old huts in the park) and now the place is becoming blue from all the libs flying in. At least nobody knows about places like Tetonia yet. The day a hip cafe or trendy "rustic" bar opens there is the day I die.

Everyone always gotta be hoes.

Any Idahoians remember when some refugees raped a 5 yearold girl there?
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html

It's the 'taters.

don't hold your breath user. shitlibs are always looking for new places to infect. i hope that your town stays shitlib free. sadly enough they've been looking for rural towns to hipster up.

jackson is a beautiful area but fuck man, it has become the most shitlib place in wyoming. i remember when teton was a rockribbed republican county but that has all changed in the past 20 years.

it amazes me how many fucking commiefornians have fled their state only to ruin others. we see it all the time here in arizona. oregon and idaho have the same issues.

i was in idaho for 4 months
its fucking flat, brown, dusty bad at everything
terrible scenery
boise is cool but thats about it

>its fucking flat
u fucking wot

I live in the beautiful state of washington
our mountains are green and huge
Idahos mountains are more like brown hills

I wish that was true, but it isn't.

Washington is full of fucking queers and you're probably one of them too.

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised Alaska is losing population. Why is that?

your ass is full of queers.

All of you have no idea.
Idaho is growing because of all of Mormons. They are super fundamentalist. They have tons of kids. Thank god for Mormons even though they are crazy.

>census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/estimates-idaho.html

22,000 births, 26,000 immigrants

Utah
51,000 births, 22,000 immigrants

yup, those mormons sure are filling up Idurrho

The fall in oil prices, mostly. Alaska is not a lifestyle choice for a lot of people; they are up there for work. If the work goes away, they will leave. It's just too remote for a lot of people to tolerate unless they are getting paid well for the inconvenience.

winters are super shit, too.

Thanks. We try.
It's a tragedy, isn't it? Calicucks ruin their own state with their retarded decisions and then move because their state sucks now just to infect the rest of the country.
My town is literally in the middle of nowhere but who knows what it will look like in 10 years. Yellowstone draws so much traffic it has to be a matter of time.

That Latino child looks like this

Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities brought all the somali niggers to my state (Minnesota)
Those traitors need to burn.

is west virginia a good idea?

>high white pop
>low property taxes
>conservative

Memory Chips, Potato Chips

>its all chinks and muslims
we need to deport every single fucking one of them to an open volcano

Is it true that Idaho is starting to have wolf problems?

No its time to protect our holy land
Lets all stand together and destroy Multiculturalism in the great state

West Virginia is hillbilly paradise.
If you aren't hillbilly or if you dislike hillbilly culture you should stay away.

let me guess you are in orlando now faggot?

Most depressing thing ive read all month

It can be, but there is a big pervasive problem with drugs. Even if you yourself abstain, you have to be watchful that your kids don't get into that kind of stuff, because it can happen very quickly and be almost impossible to correct.