Kraut and Tea Memes Needed

Kraut has become a meme, could you help an user get a few Kraut flatheads before nobody cares?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuJ9KvPFr0Y&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=gTyD46Ao186cjqWJ-6
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
youtube.com/watch?v=v2j1go4v_2k
youtube.com/watch?v=yuJ9KvPFr0Y
twitter.com/CoachRedPill/status/943589489200521217
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhjxx9nQvD0
youtu.be/419CgfjfQic?t=5157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

forgot pic like a retard.

Post rare JFs

Obligatory

Styx talking about Kilroy, Jim coming on soon

He's on right now

> the time when Sup Forums was libertarian
I remember that time (not 2008) but I also found out that lolbergs were merely bandwagoners. To various degrees, Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums. As for that lolbergism, where did it get you? Rothbard and all his ilk are kikes, Ron Paul was completely suppressed election wise, you were too wimpy, too good-faith, too 'moderate' to fight back and you never policed your movement for acting in libos like controlled opposition (which you as it turned out, were), and instead just became a target dummy for neocons and libtards to beat for political capital. Lolbergism as a late teenage phase is nice and good, but in the end, all it is is liberal principles applied consistently and coming to the logical conclusions, which is as we know now from where all commonly accepted schools of liberal thought come from, is the act of setting yourself up to fail from the beginning.

Acting in good faith is nice and dandy for a short time to gather some political experience, but eventually you've got to grow up and realise that in the real world, people who aren't White put race first on every issue and nobody of any group whether ethnic, religious or political, who wants to survive, pulls punches.

> but m-muh moderacy, muh mediation
Moderacy for the sake of moderacy is retarded and in terms of where it takes you, you might as well cut your dick off and eat a bullet. Preferably the other way round though.

Gift that keeps on giving.

BETTER STREAM

GO FIND A CLETUS FORUM!

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ

>Night of the long spergs

Zephy's betrayel was my favourite moment in this show

>he had a fucking Wikipedia page for fuck sake.
>had
It's still up my dude

Hahahahhaha his irrational hatred for hillbillies is hilarious.

How long are you going to beat this dead horse?

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

youtube.com/watch?v=v2j1go4v_2k

>gender:novel
what did wikipedia mean by this?

Until he actually kills himself

I google translated it, maybe something broke

Until the horse is literally dead.

that faggot needs to put up, his merchandise might loose value fast

how will you be sure if dead or literally dead?

long after there's nothing left, then make peace

What a fucking slob

nice reference my dude.

CRP embarrassed himself as well in this shitstorm.

Why do these Sk(sic)eptic TM cunts say "actually" so bloody often?

someone mentioned in one of these threads that he made video about not caring to be doxxed but than deleted it.

ANDY GETTING IN ON THE STYX STREAM

Until the entire skeptic community is ashes. Then you have my permission to delete these threads.

link

> rural town in shock as mayor's son unexpectedly commits suicide
There are ways to find out. He hasn't offed himself yet. He is watching things unfold right now to assess his situation.

KEK

>honhonhon, zileeh kraut, you fink de troud geds pregneent? A 'av neva 'eard sach stoopiditay.

this faggot was always cancer and needs to fuck off with the skeptics. He's openly anti-WN and doesn't believe in race-realism.

He's not in at the moment, but they want him in.

this is the only way I was thinking. You krauts could just keep googling his name and if one day he shows up in an obituary, you know.

>Styx realizes how much of a shitshow the black guy stream is showing kilroy to be, runs his own stream at the same time in an attempt to isolate his own fans

Styx master operator

Hes right about that

Yes.
He also fucking thinks he's some sort of mastermind manipulator. Fucking look at this shit.
twitter.com/CoachRedPill/status/943589489200521217

>you aff imbarazed youself in ze pooblec spess

Why do you fuckers keep spamming this link?

Since I noticed earlier that newfags are in the threads, better chain some archived forum goodies.

He did, I had it downloaded too

>He's openly anti-WN
Why would any non-white person support white nationalism? I'm not intending to be confrontational or anything here, just wondering what you think. Surely you can't expect non-white people to be genuinely sympathetic.

VIBRATING NIPPLE CLAMPS
DILDOS
CROSSDRESSING
MULTIPLE CORSETS

do you have the kraut screengrab of this?
I had it but it got lost

Share it. Somewhere, anywhere.

I just love how it turns out that every skeptic turns out to be a total degenerate.

That Guy T and Tree of Logic are both in favour of White Nationalism.

White nationalism isn't fucking anti non-white nationalism.
The only reason for a non-white person to oppose white nationalism is if they think that white people do not have the right to self determination or that non-whites have the right to have access to white people and their societies.

lol you just won't let go
dw he'll go down at some point
he's been playing both sides like a slimy fuck that can only end up backfiring

Because national sovereignty could be a mutual endeavor, if they didn't value access to white people above everything else. Which is rational, since they're genetic refuse and evidently can't do anything on their own.

It was great watching the Styx stream go from a couple hundred to ~3000 when Jim went on
And the SomeBlackGuy stream died when Jim went on Styx

They all know that none of us give a fuck about their shitty IRL meetups. We just to see this shit burn down.

>HOW DID I DO DADDY JIM
t.Warski

I won't because I am pretty fucking pissed and disgusted by that cunt.
I do not want him to worm his way into the potential vacuum left by this implosion of the "skeptic" community. He is a parasite and his influence is poison.

Share it. Somewhere, anywhere.

> if they think that white people do not have the right to self determination or that non-whites have the right to have access to white people and their societies.
> implying that isn't exactly the point the majority of them either make or think

He constantly mentions that he's a free speech absolutist and nobody should be prosecuted or socially outcasted for words. He's a hypocritical piece of shit.

hahaha FUCK THE SKEPTIC community. so good to see atheists get BUTT-FUCKED AND HUMILIATED. Also, lets target that autist Mouthy Buddha next!

What else would we be watching for?

UNCOMMON

Lost

Wait he didn't fucking delete it
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhjxx9nQvD0
Why the fuck do I take your faggots word for anything
Chepstow Rd, London W2 5BD

> implying that isn't exactly the point the majority of them either make or think
I know they think that. The ones who think that are however enemies of White people and it is our fucking right to defend ourselves from such parasites.

Some understand.
But then there's people like SomeBlackGuy, Kraut, and Sargon who don't know how these shit shows REALLY work

>That Guy T and Tree of Logic are both in favour of White Nationalism.
Nah they're not, they just know it brings in them a bigger audience by playing the role of BASED black guy (or whatever Tree of Logic is, don't know who he is). If a country implemented genuine white nationalist policies they'd be up in arms crying like the niggers they are.

White nationalism is absolutely anti-non-white.

That's the reason black nationalism will take off. Blacks are dumb, but they're not so dumb that they think they can function on their own. Whether they admit it or not, 99% of them know that they need to live around whites to leach off. The ones who actually want the black ethnostate will always be a small minority

the memes that came out of this Kraut debacle have been fucking amazing

our memesmiths craft art and record history live as it happens like the Bayeux Tapestry

RIP Kraut.

I get the feeling that Sargon of Akkad is next.

Reminder all of this started because Derek(someblackguy) had a crush on Rage and got butthurt by her race realism video. He was the first in the "skeptic" community to jump her for it. This is all a consequence of a thirsty nigger being butthurt when his muh dicking got turned down. The whole "skeptic" vs "alt-right" spat is just about one girl getting shunned for not taking nigger dick.

>google it
>/comfy/ town nestled at the base of the Austrian alps
>still bitches hes in some rural shithole and wants to move to berlin

what a faggot. ill trade him for this inhospitable desert hellhole.

the high level intellectual discourse we have now become accustomed to after kraut made his very learned treatises on race realism, of course

pregnant trouts

I noticed that too. He's been sweating bullets around Jim because he's afraid of being called out in the video.

i think he lashed out on holiday to try to avoid it

Meanwhile Styx is just casual.

>Derek(someblackguy) had a crush on Rage and got butthurt by her race realism video
I enjoy it when niggers get told to fuck off. LEL

> Andy realize that Jeff betrayed his trust to gain social capital
> Top 10 anime betrayals
1:26:00
youtu.be/419CgfjfQic?t=5157

SOME FAG WITH TWITTER
SEND
IT
TO
JIM
TIME: 1:26:00

-----------------------------------

> Kraut -> out

> Jeff -> Under heavy fire, almost capitulated

> Vee -> Ambushed

> Sargon -> Under attack.

>White nationalism is absolutely anti-non-white.
Yes, in the sense that it advocates for Whites to have their own soverign homelands where they are the ethnic majority.
Not in the sense of "let's wipe out/rule over all nonwhites".

Non-whites do not have any inherent right to have access to white people and our societies.

Finland belongs to fucking Finns, not to legions of parasitical non-white "refugees" who only came here to leech from our welfare system. There is nothing fucking wrong with being in opposition to those fucking parasites.

to what extent was JF's memetic destruction of Kraut merely a function of his outrageous French accent?

Good, fuck that fence sitter

>Why would any non-white person support white nationalism?
Some non-whites actually acknowledge they want to continue living in nations that are European in character. Those that do understand that the nations are intrinsically linked to European people. It's one thing to not approve of these ideas and make videos, it's another to make videos where you flirt with WN in order to milk their viewers for money, fame, support, etc. He's openly a cam-whore, the equivalent of Laura Loomer or the other e-whores that started making videos to capitalize on the resurgence of the real right.

He's not a friend.

>burger maister