Love Hina nostalgia

>Watched Love Hina dubbed in 2003-2004
>Enjoy it and I begin my slow anime journey
>2017
>Me and a friend are nearly done watching our extensive anime list
>Remember Love Hina
>Currently on episode six of dubbed
>Massive nostalgia trip

This anime reminds me of better times and why I fell in love with anime in the first place

Naru is literally cancer that killed the tsundere archetype forever.
Thanks to her we have cunts like Houki representing everything wrong with tsundere.

Of all fucking things to be nostalgic about and you choose this? I remember thinking it was shit and I still do. I'd rather watch some actual fun shit like Galaxy Angel, School Rumble, or Midori Days.

Fucking anything but this garbage

Motoko is literally cancer that killed the tsundere archetype forever. Thanks to her we have cunts like Houki representing everything wrong with tsundere.

Reminder.

>watching
>not reading superior manga

>This butthurt Narutard is here

>This butthurt Motokotard is here

Naru a shit. Still hitting Keitaro even at their wedding.

Motoko a shit. Still hitting Keitaro even after going full dere in the timeskip.

I tried the same thing but it aged so horribly and all of the characters have become cliches x1000 so I couldn't get past 3 episodes. I really liked it as a kid, though.

No you. Naru is love and best

OP here

Just a Motokotard raging and being a hypocrite. That's all.

I'm a Mutsumifag, though, retarded Narutard. Motoko wasn't popular enough to influence(ruin) the tsundere archetype like Naru did.

They have nice designs, but the show is pretty shit.
Mitsune is best girl

I need some good harems that have come out in the past decade or so. I've already seen Highschool DxD.

The more ecchi the better.

underrated.

Best girl

Narushitters need not apply

>I'll pretend to be a Mutsumifag to avoid making Motoko look bad

Motoko is even more popular, especially evident in Houki and every other clone she made. Try again, Motokotard.

No way. Naru is OTP and cuter.

Except Houki is literally a carbon copy of Naru.

>ponytail
>serious samurai girl archetype
>sword
>violent
>tits
>dark hair
Houki is literally a carbon copy of Motoko.

Except Naru and Houki's violence is their defining trait and it is literally the same.

>Except Motoko and Houki's violence is their defining trait and it is literally the same.
FTFY.

Naru is more sane than Motoko and is less spergy and less serious. Naru contemplates over her actions and criticizes herself. That makes her Chisame while Motoko is literally Houki. QED.

Houki has her serious moments too, that doesn't make her not shit.

So does Motoko. So Motoko is shit then.

Love Hina sim date RPG

Motoko is shit but she's not at fault for inspiring Houki.

You were already proven wrong, Motokotard.

No I wasn't.

IS faggotry.

Motoko was the best girl. She should have won.

Dno, whatched it recently and it was as some fresh air. Really lite, kind romantic comedy without popular nowdays forced drama.

>watching Love Hina
Nigger what are you even doing? The anime sucks and doesn't even reach the end even with the garbage OVAs. Just read the manga.

Also Haruka best girl.

I would also get a massive nostalgia trip from re-watching this, but I can't get myself to do it due how terrible it was. Instead, I read the manga and listen to the OST.

Love Hina Again was a fucking mistake.

>Watched Love Hina dubbed
I'm sorry. Are you okay?

I, and I imagine this user, were like 11-13 and Love Hina was the gateway series for a lot of people. I remember picking up the manga in a barnes and nobles and not being able to put it down. Pretty sure naru jumpstarted my puberty, I had raging hard ons from her all the time.

It might have been shit but it was my shit.

That flash game on newgrounds? Holy shit I spent an entire night living the dream in that game and still vividly remember it.