>Kids/teens will look up to you

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why aren't you a wagie? /cuck/?
hehehe shame on you

One of the worst jobs possible. A living hell.

In the United States? Fuck off, I don't want to be a zookeeper

Only in a private school. Public schools are nothing more than teenager babysitting.

>Salary is actually really good
Yeah well not everyone lives in the US

>Want to teach history
>Oy vey goyim you better tell about muh six gorrilion or else you're not becoming a teacher
Buddy of mine wanted to become history teacher was told he had to teach ww2 about Germany wanting to destroy the world like a comic villain

I have a real job.

>Kids/teens will look up to you
Hell no! Unless you're really goddamn inspiring no kid will "look up" to you. They'll sit with their phones and laugh at obnoxious normie nigger memes while you try your hardest to teach those ungreatful cunts. However...

This is the only way if one does not want to kill oneself.

salary will never increase.
but the rest is rather good although those niggers are allways complaingn about earning little money (more than avergae salary on a 4hs journey)

Because teens are fucking cancer and it's pretty much a dead end job. There are no milestones or anything, just new classes until you drop dead. Not really a job for ambitious men. If you just want something to stay afloat, sure.

I've strongly considered it so long as I could teach in a white middle or upper middle class suburb.

they dont even control what you teach here. Definitely my B plan if something goes wrong with my carreer

Super weird bait famaloom

I admire you, it's terrible being the capitol of the eurokike union

Can confirm this. Every year kids get dumber and dumber. They can't follow basic instructions and i have to repeat myself like 20 times. Also they cannot fail because of the standards based grading

Guys run an unnecessary risk of being accused of sexual assault or misconduct, and the potential pay and benefits don't balance that risk.

Roasties, retards, and pedophiles are the only people incentivized to work with young adults and children

>captcha SOLD University

Because I live in Ontario and Ontario decided to train and hire like 1000 teachers for a baby boom that never happened.
Now new teachers not only cannot find work but the old teachers retire and then take the substitute and part-time positions too

I mean, they have the intention to make you teach jew bullshit, but they just dont control because they are too lazy, and they even can't control you very much. You will only have problems here if the parents tell the authorities you are learning some thing "politically incorrect :^) ". Here populism is strong, and mases move like the jews want... you will have 50 niggers in the front door if one of them starts complaing about what you are teaching.
I think the way to do it is just SAYING the redpilled things orally, but giving them neutral (not jew) literature. And in some way demand them to tell the redilled version to pass, so they at least learn it.

Simple. Education here is a state affair, and our private schools are rather limited in size.

Nobody pays for what I teach here on Sup Forums

Counter-propaganda
Counter-psyop
Coutner-sigint
Social engineering
Memetic Engineering
etc...

Also, we should start making private "politically incorrect" schools all over the world under the same name. If i make enough money i wil try to.

>You too can have a career in the field of professional juvenile nog wrangling!
No thanks.

As many have already said we are already teachers.
Hitler was right.

Just took the praxis. 200 and 186 on reading and math. Waiting for the writing portion to be graded

Applying for an ARL program to teach potatoes

>getting paid a shitty salary
>being surrounded by women all day
>having to deal with shitty children and their even shittier parents

No, a million times no.

It's dangerous to be a male teacher in the United States, or a male around children and teenagers in general.

>glorified babysitter
>surrounded by idiots all day
>forced to follow a curriculum
No fucking way

> teacher
lololool

I am really bad at explaining things to people and I tend to get overly emotional when someone does not understand anything after repeated explanations. I doubt I would make a very good teacher.

downies or the irish?

a fucking teacher.....lol

If they get a 1 they still passing. Its bullshit

I'm a man. I'd get accused of rape.

Sex offenders can't really get jobs like that

Id rather be a professor than a teacher.

You can also be a retard and still get a job

Yes especially if you're a pederast desperately hiding it from everyone, like yourself

Just go to post secondary for 8 years for the privilege of people harassed by students for 8 hours a day, have to grade papers and tests during hours you're not paid for and then have parents call you up and yell at you when their shit kid is failing

fuck that, id rather work at a library

You're projecting quite hard there, user.

About half of that is untrue. Yes, get tons of vacation time. You also get paid complete shit (yes, 40k/year is complete shit) and you can’t just teach kids whatever you want. YOu have to teach Jew-approves garbage or you will lose your job. Fuck off and stop rationalizing your poor decision to become a teacher.

>teachers in usa
>children literally can't show usa capital on map
>show them photo of nikola tesla, they ask if it's an old actor or something

Social anxiety and the way male teachers are looked upon these days.
Funny thing is that when I was a bit younger, I wanted to be a teacher. Obviously didn't go that way, but could have been.

I for one refuse to participate in a system I dont agree with. Public education is fucking pathetic

You also dont work for a 3rd of the year.

why not work yourself to a college professor
you can guide people who actually give a fuck about what they are doing, and those who dont dont give a fuck and neither doyou

>why arent you a teacher
I would be fucking fired and jailed on day one

I dont remember a single instance where I havent redpilled children at the slightest contact, its some kind of natural instinct.

Also being a teacher in Germany unless you are Mr. Perfect (in every way, far beyond private schools lvl) you will be blamed by parrents of some looser kids because they dont learn anything.

B8, so read this instead:
>amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

I concur

Oh I forgot to mention that in Germany, the schools are inclusive now. So if you are lucky you get a deaf child in your class, if not, you get some retard who will shit on the floor and that doesnt increase your pay.
Further I would have to tolerate those filthy turks and whatnot.

I acctually would love to be a teacher in an ethnic nationalist country without public schools.
But that is not the case. So first I have to fucking conquer this country.

>college professor

What sort of teacher are we talking about if we're pretending the salary isn't garbage?

>40k a year
>Starting salary

I've seen teacher salaries go up to as much as 100k with 10 years experience.

>Can't teach kids whatever you want

Who the fuck makes sure that happens?

I'm a teacher. I enjoy my job, but I'm one of the lucky few. Most teachers are miserable.

>there are lefty proffesors
>all proffesors are
acctually at my uni, even the most popular philosophy prof isnt a turboleftist. (The uni is still full of left shit)

>zero career progression
>salary is fixed for the rest of your life
>no reward or incentive to perform well
>living off the state
>have to deal with cunt students who don't want to be there

Be a college/university lecturer or don't bother

well, to be honest, much of what people see as desireable about being a teacher (being center of attention regularly, having tons of people looking up to you, being able to peddle your delusional opinions as facts) are really only appealing to extremely pathological people.

They don't appeal to me much at all.

I'd rather do awesome things with my skills, like revolutionize an industry with a few programs I wrote.

Besides, while everyone does learn a bit from eachother, smart people are really self-taught, at the end of the day.

also, this is a kike thread. consulting the wise elders in the options field.

Agreed. I've just quit
If you like pointless paperwork and constant scrutiny. If you like what you're doing and how you do it to change every 6 months or more. If you like overly entitled parents. If you like shit wages that if you divide up hourly by the actual amount of work you do will be less than minimum wage. If you like having to buy your own resources and sometimes furniture
This is the job for you!

Don't be like me
Don't waste your only life

Also this
Every class has at least one if not two kids that would normally have been sent to special school. Plus no cunt speaks English or each other's languages but if everyone doesn't all pass fuck you it's your fault
I taught infants too. Jesus

mentally tiring
too much pc shit
rapecusations
snowflake facilitator via government syllabus

That's only in the urban hell holes. The 'burbs are actually calm and decent (i.e. white).

>You can subliminally fill your students with your own ideas
Said every Liberal teacher, everywhere.

Because I would probably end up like this guy.

This is how libs took control. We need to do the same

Do not
It's a ponzi scheme
Been doing it for 10 years, first year college
Dealing with a bunch of winy spoiled people on a daily basis is a nightmare
Do not do it

I wish i could see the whole video

>Salary is actually really good
LMAO

This. Taught for 4 years before giving it up. Best decision of my life.

Subbing aint so bad though.

because i don't want a bunch of niggers out-smarting my smart ass

I am a teacher and I am on Sup Forums. Trying to stop the liberal takeover of the schools and save the children one class at a time.

I taught high-school math in America at a public school for 2 years. It was a total waste of time.
>No discipline whatsoever (we weren't even allowed to give detentions anymore).
>Education sector is entirely run by women
>80% of my co-teachers in the math department were women, and they struggled with basic fucking math problems.
>Ask me for help with the problems, then get bitchy at me for showing them how to solve.
>Math has been completely dumbed down; ridiculously wordy questions that require very simple math to solve, but are difficult to figure out wtf the question even wants you to do.
Moved to Asia, currently teach math in Asia, everything much better.
>Kids math is about 2 year-levels higher than in burgerland.
>Enthusiastic students who are eager to learn - regularly get students coming and asking me about material that is far beyond Cambridge A-levels, e.g. had one kid asking about Laplace Transformation, sat down and researched it with him, was awesome!
>Extremely high level of discipline, on the rare occasions you do get rude students, they are dealt with very quickly.
Teaching in the West is a complete waste of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

I think just a minute on Sup Forums is indisputable evidence that most children grow up retarded, being around that 8 hours a day? not my cup of tea

>I think just a minute on Sup Forums is indisputable evidence that most children grow up retarded
Are you one of the retarded ones?

i wouldnt mind being a teacher when im old, and teaching upper middle class area ofc

nah

if you are a part time professor/presidential fellow at a CC or university in something good such as business, finance, or economics, you can probably pull $60-100 hr

>Laplace Transformation
he's doing some electronics, LT can reduce the math for known Fourier's to a page tops, like for mixing signals with waves and shit

All public education teachers should be hung for treason and subversion.

>salary is really good
No. No it is not. If you're a teacher for 20+ years you can make like $70k. Get a job in B2B sales in almost any industry and you can make $100k within 5 years.

because I hate teaching.

SAGE