CNN promotes black gay married Santa Claus

://www.google.com/amp/s/www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/12/20/cnn-pushes-gay-santa-storybook-kids-featuring-santas-husband-questions/amp/

So... are we sure gays don't to fuck kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/12/20/cnn-pushes-gay-santa-storybook-kids-featuring-santas-husband-questions/amp/
archive.is/Qfyjx
queerty.com/people-fainting-childrens-book-featuring-gay-black-santa-written-jewish-man-20171014
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com/amp/s/www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/12/20/cnn-pushes-gay-santa-storybook-kids-featuring-santas-husband-questions/amp/

Black faggots are fucking ridiculous.

Cant find my fucking archive page...

>Kibblesmith added that after seeing the controversy of a black Santa from last year, he would only promote a black Santa to his kids, and if they see a white Santa, he would inform his children that that’s just Santa’s husband.

Not even hiding anti-white racism

archive.is/Qfyjx

btw "Quach" is a gook name

she's a racemixer.

So fucking vile!

Look at the subliminal of just this image alone.

Black santa has a long dick denoted by what he's grasping, while White santa has his finger inside a butthole. On the wrapping paper, there's a white guy taking a black dick in his mouth.

More propaganda to promote race-mixing. Girls get the image of the big black dick and you get the picture...

Someone should posts all the pics and we can play "Spot the Jewish subversion."

Jesus Christ they worked global warming into it too

the Pope showed up to their gay wedding

the fucking Pope.

THEYRE DAMNED WELL CHILDREN WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE POLITICAL

this is the most perverse, degenerate thing I've ever seen

Im pretty sure the guy with the halo in front of the pope is supposed to be jesus christ.

(((Kibblesmith))) is confirmed a kike

>People are fainting over this children’s book featuring a gay black Santa written by a Jewish man

queerty.com/people-fainting-childrens-book-featuring-gay-black-santa-written-jewish-man-20171014

Fuck off jaffa.

"MY CHILDREN WOULD ONLY ONLY BLACK SANTA"

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING KEK I HAVE EVER SEEN BAKA

This is literally a half-step from too much cheese on the lasagna!