EU triggers Article 7 against Sup Forumsand - stripping the country of voting rights in the EU

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
::breaths in::
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
They think that this will weaken Poland? They think that the Poles will cowtow to the Western European neo-liberal bourgeois? This is the END of the EU. Hungary, Netherlands, Czech Republic, etc will all leave the EU within 2 years.

Was this Soros' plan? To destroy the EU?

youtube.com/watch?v=7r2wgcPV1-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0LwEobmuDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TECuVNp4hJU
youtube.com/watch?v=-mb-wa02bOM
youtube.com/watch?v=lmRNhuj3cp0
youtube.com/watch?v=hlT5IcnONog
wiadomosci.onet.pl/tylko-w-onecie/prokurator-wzial-300-tys-zlotych-lapowki-sad-go-uniewinnil/c514cwr
wpolityce.pl/polityka/328941-ujawniamy-tak-wyglada-bezkarnosc-sedziow-w-ciagu-ostatnich-5-lat-tylko-11-stracilo-urzad-za-przestepstwa-i-przewinienia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope it's true, have a 2 milion short open on eurusd

LOL, Poland is about to be BTFO. Told you fuckers.

Great!
It is like allowing a nigga in to bridal shop,
It'll shit on what he can't take

Ah, yes
>European Comission gives Poland 3 months to fulfill its recomendations
Fug, not again :DD

Isnt the supposed to be EU "democratic"?
Taking away their voting rights is fucked up desu.

We should go to war with the unelected EU government.
Send their leaders to gitmo for attempted genocide.
Or just bomb the fuck out of brussles

Oh noooo...

how tragic

What?
Oh that thing. Yeah that's bad

EU can kiss my Huge Polish Sausage
youtube.com/watch?v=I0LwEobmuDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TECuVNp4hJU

Crashing this European Union with no survivors.
Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

STOP BULLYING BOLANDBALL

Your sausage is popular in chicago.

The whole Brexit shitshow is still in full swing, eastern EU is cracking, austria just flipped and they are getting MORE totalitarian?

They are desperate, literally floor is lava, flailing on all sides like autistic children

It won't happen.
4/5 of countries are required for a """serious warning""", which will happen.
But a unanimous decision is required to actually suspend the voting rights, and quess what? Hungary won't agree to it.
This is only fearmongering bullshit or tabloid fake happening clickbait.

Going to be really funny if the actual cause of Brexit gets booted out of the EU against their will before Britain voluntarily leaves.

Eastern Europe and Poland in particular have histories of going through Hell and coming back (ffs, we didn't even exist in the 19th century). Fuck you, we won't bend over and suck the toes of invaders with the false Pope and shills: we have respect for ourselves.

eu can get fucked... 0 fucks given in poland abt this

Germany invading Poland again, kek
Should've sterilized Jerries when you had the chance.

What a surprise

Poland is acid to bloated unions. Right when you try to digest it and integrate it for assimilation, they burn a massive fucking hole in your meme empire.

"The commission wants to activate article 7 of the EU treaty and heavily sanction Poland. That is the true face of the EU: muzzling of sovereign nations by non-elected technocrats and intervention in state affairs. Europe of free nations, fast!" MLP

I think it is actually his plan to destroy europe.
Atleast he said something about germany should leave the EU beacuse they are too strong in economics

>League of Nations 2: Electric Boogaloo

*blocks your path*

How about you stop plotting against Europe for the Russians?

Its almost as if the EU is not a democracy and is an actual, literal oligarchy.

That's how you keep it democratic - allow only democratic countries to vote. Since in a way all the tools of controlling the polish legislative power are now in it's own hands, and since it's just one party that holds all of that power, there's no way to confirm that any of the future elections are legit, and Poland can't be proven to be a democratic state anymore. EU can't be sure if the votes cast by Poland represent the will of it's people or of it's autocratic government.

The other thing is that the type of sanction was not yet agreed upon, the sanctions can take the form of suspending any rights, not only rights to vote in EU. They will probably just cut some of the funding, which Poland gets far more than any other country.

No, that would be the Russia or USA. We are governed by laws,commissions,councils and parliaments that are ultimately empowered by the people themselves on ballot box and their legal governments.

In order to strip based Poland of its voting rights they need to vote and it needs to be unanimous.
>Hungary has already made it clear that it will not vote against Poland
>eu powerless once again
Lol

Poland will be literally shaking. Or shrugging. I guess the latter.

Ha, Poland, don't be so racist and take pic related! D-don't you want to be as open, modern, and vibrant as we are?

I don't find a flaw in anything you said, but the EU still sucks though.

Look at all those beautiful children!

>EU says they're very Democratic
>Poland uses its Democratic right
>EU decides they don't like Poland voting
So much for Democracy, eh?

Now THIS is shitposting!

nah thanks, we are cool
youtube.com/watch?v=-mb-wa02bOM

who's to blame here? Is it our fault that pretty much all the opposition are german and russian puppets in reality? Also we are not the only country with one party having such a majority in the parliament. If you look at the polls after recent events PiS is getting even more and more voters. Poland is standing up from its knees!

i swear i just saw some polish soldiers near a radiotower ... better call the Polizei

The left liberal politics is not a EU thing, it's across all the first world countries. After Brexit referendum Britain hadn't became more conservative and classic.

>OH NO STOP IT GOY, YOU HAVE TO TAKE IN UNLIMITED SHITSKINS AND LET THEM RAPE YOUR CHILDREN YOU ANTI-SEMITES!!!

Hungary is already going to veto this, so I hope the EU enjoys giving their shekels to smuggie Slavs.

>free gibs
>o ty morda zakazano

My sides

Yes, all Syrian children and climate refugees.

Look, all coming to experience Polish hospitality and cuisine. Don't be a party pooper. Take them!

This has nothing do with immigration and all do with separation of powers as explained in this post

when you guys did forceful union thing it was at least with assassinations and shit
EU only expresses concern and bring niggers
officially it is not about that but about reforming judiciary, using stuff that worked in the western countries
which is weird because now germany and france are against it
really activates my almonds

Poles will bend over, mark my words.

>Was this Soros' plan? To destroy the EU?
The piece of shit was backed into a corner. There wasn't anything he could do, so he just acted out of spite.

That's just a pretext to get buttmad over Poland's government purging the commies from the media and judiciary that were stacked in by the previous party. The EU thought they'd have the means to run the brown rape train on Poland like it's doing to the rest of you, and Poles, either intentionally or accidentally, voted to stop it before it began.

I really don't give a shit if Poland is an autocracy now, it needs to be to survive the overt white genocide being intentionally inflicted on Europe. Democracy is already dead as fuck in the (((European Union))), so Poland going full WN Catholic is just playing their game in reverse.

instead of sending these absolute manlet mendy to debate, poland should just proclaim they are not a nation bordering the Mediterranean which most of these folks cross landing, remember poland its like donald trump said, if you bend they will send their people and they woun't send their best ((if eu know what i mean))

wal się czarnogórcu

Poland dun goofed. I guess those jokes are true.

checked

So Sup Forumsacks ... is your country realy developing into an autoritarian state or is it all my countries [(((them)))] making shit up?

also in other news i made a foto of some polish soldier attacking a radio station - time to mobilize the troops!

Hungary and Lithuania for sure won't agree as their governments had officially stated it already. We also might have Czechs and Austrians on our side. Also Portugal, Spain and Italy don't seem to like the idea of the united states of Europe so they might say no to sanctions against Poland as well.

wave myself?

>is your country realy developing into an autoritarian state
I wish it was but it's not.

yep its pretty much goes ungoverned and remains largely safe, its time to clean that franek's clock germany.

fuck off
it is not what they don't like, it is business and they will all want something
and german will make counteroffers

It's just (((democratic))). I'm an an-cap but I would advocate for authortiarianist rule any day, even if it was a commie, why? A ruler will change his mind when he sees he's ruining the nation or the public will kill him.

Poland looks like it would be pretty spoopy on Halloween at night.

it's also scary at daytime

youtube.com/watch?v=lmRNhuj3cp0

This video is fake news. The country in this video isn't Poland. We haven't accepted a single Muslim "refugee"

French here. I felt much more oppressed in France to be honest. Here in Warsaw, the opposition has even a permanent 24/7 protesting space in front of the polish government building.
I read also in the French press that Poland has become a russian like police state but there is none of that, the overall atmosphere is very relaxed and most people are not so interested about these things...they just don't want any Muslims here though.

>EU Shows its full power-level
>Next step: Gulags.

>we

The only thing that's missing is tanks in Budapest.

>I read also in the French press that Poland has become a russian like police state but there is none of that
>the overall atmosphere is very relaxed and most people are not so interested about these things..
Next step for you is to see a russian police state with tense atmosphere and people very interested in politics.

we did, we invited 100 christian Syrian refugees, we gave them nice apartments all the bell and whistles. even their kids got bikes. Within 1 month all of them run away to Germany...

i don't want to disrespect you but i saw youtube livestreams from one of this protests. There were meaby 100 ppl at most, and the guy who was interviewing was asking 1 simple question about the matter that this people protested about. None of them knew the basic answer.

Police and gov is afraid to do anything to the protesters because whole europe would shit on us but personaly i think that this protesters are some random people brought from some villages and being paid to protest.

>French here.
you have to go back

Fucking hell Poland is so based.

>OY VEY, YOUS GOTTA GIVE UP YOUR CULTURE GOY, ITS PATTA'DAH PLAN!

>No.

>[Autistic Screeching]

So why does Poland need the EU now?

we will take all the gibs, give nothing back, and when we leave in 2025 when nobody will sign the EU constitution written by kikes for germany, we will give WW2 reparation demands to add insult to injury
I am going asleep, goodbye anons

Lmao so that's why EU needs it's own army

Sorry boys too late.

Everyone just want access to the european market. I doubt there is much more keeping us there. Norway and Switzerland are not EU members and they have both of the benefits.

We just want the old EU, before it turned into Merkelreich with the Lisbon Treaty. Before Germans started dismantling industry in other countries in order to be richer.

*figuratively.
Fucking Christ get it right.

>Next step for you is to see a russian police state with tense atmosphere and people very interested in politics.
That's what they're currently establishing in Germany.

Yeah it's a purge from commies and rest is just rhetoric for foreign retards and local soyboys who would rather suck muslim cocks if someone told them they're progressive and modern.

This, i literaly can't wait for this changes to start working. Our judiciary system is a joke. 1,7% of gdp and it works 3 times slower than in western europe, not to mention the elites that are above the law.
In western europe judiciary system cost only 0,6% of the gdp. Even if EU would force us to pay some money as punishment, we would still benefit from this.

You can tell Germans domaiate the EU cause their decisions are always autistic and backfire.

Explain please how the reform makes it more efficient and removes the elites' privileges.

i will copy paste from some other thread, this contains a bit of answer

EU wants us to keep the old/broken judiciary system that was created by communists.
The current system pretty much works like this:
There is no control over judiciary system, the only one who controls it are the judges. This means that Father judge is most likely going to hire his son as judge. It also means that if judge commits a crime, his dad will acquit / make him innocent if he commit a crime. and this has been happening a lot. the judges were a "closed circlejerk elites" commiting crimes and protecting each other.
our judiciary system costs 1,7% of gdp (in western europe it cost 0,6% gdp) and our judiciary system is working 3 times slower than in western europe
Whats more The National Council of the Judiciary is controlling the Constitutional Court. This means that with the current constitution Constitutional Court often gets to decide whether the new law by our gov is ok or if its not ok. Long story short, previous german puppet gov in poland broke unspoken rule and put his people in Constitutional Court, now PiS that has biggest majority in parliament that any polish party ever had since 1989, is being blocked by Constitutional Court in many cases. It doesn't mean anything that Majority of Poles voted for them because german/communist etc puppets will block the gov every single time.
Thats why current gov is trying to fix the system

Some example on USA soil, hmm thats not exacly the same but you could get the idea, Trump banned muslims from entering USA, he had full right to do so, but some judges decided that Trump had no right, they lifted this ban. Now the court decided Trump was right and there is ban back again. (In Poland if Judge said that he thinks Trump is not right, he can simply block every Trump decision, and no1 can do anything, even if everyone thinks Trump was right)

No offense to your police state I was just quoting the average french soyboy journalist.

Well they have only a small RV in front of a government building with sometimes some older lady speaking in a microphone, I didn't imply they had the whole red army behind.

Actually since Macron destroyed Marine Le Pen many french bros contacted me to see how they could move here.

Thanks. Indeed, that calls for reforms.

Here is the vid with the example: german puppet gov in Poland had a secret meeting with this judges who are supposed to be apolitical

youtube.com/watch?v=hlT5IcnONog

====================
If we reform the judiciary system, all this judges that were installed by the germans and russians will be kicked right away. From now on It will be politicians who will be blamed if judges is corrupt or smth. Previously Judges would be above the law and no1 could do anything.

It is true it is not the perfect way to solve this issue as politicians will be able to abuse the system as well
but....
Dude pretty much every week there is drama with some judge commiting a serious crime and getting away with it.

As long as no1 have come up with a better solution, its way better to have this changes than to not have them

>The country with largest group of polish immigrants during partitions is seeking asylum to escape rapefugees
Pottery

How and why did you even end up here

>every week there is drama with some judge commiting a serious crime and getting away with it.
Just in case you have examples, I'd love to read them. No full stories, just some keywords so that I get a better picture of the kind of abuse.

Too bad you won't hear that in any western media they're just talking shit about autocracy and Putinism, while all what these kikes were doing last 30 years was stealing and driving drunk without any consequences.

Fuck I love Poland. Godspeed, and merry Christmas!

i'll try to find some recent examples, just bing translate them to english or smth

Also, what you see in Poland now its exacly the same thing that French Gov did to get rid of Vichy colaborators. We are doing exacly the same thing what French did.

Judge took 300k bribe, other judge said hes innocent
wiadomosci.onet.pl/tylko-w-onecie/prokurator-wzial-300-tys-zlotych-lapowki-sad-go-uniewinnil/c514cwr

in 4 years there have been 311 appeals to take immunity from the judges and to prosecute them, only 11 of them were accepted

wpolityce.pl/polityka/328941-ujawniamy-tak-wyglada-bezkarnosc-sedziow-w-ciagu-ostatnich-5-lat-tylko-11-stracilo-urzad-za-przestepstwa-i-przewinienia

This is what you get for bringing up the 1 trillion dollar thing.
Markel is now out for your ass, all debts are discarded in the new UE country.

fuck those eu kikes

What's with Europe always attacking the poles?

>Too bad you won't hear that in any western media
That's true. I frequently read MSM stuff just to see what they try to feed us. Poland is displayed as a Nazi-like state (or close to it) since PiS won the election. Talking to Poles on Sup Forums since years gave me better insights. Even the expat Poles in Berlin are mostly libtards and believe the German press and think that PiS is some dark magic.

Did they nuke Poland yet? World would be so much better without those bootlickers who hate other Slavs but spread their buttcheecks for G*rmans

Please keep the muzzies out. Polish i meet everywhere are great people.

>European Council of Tolerance and Reconciliation

NOW THAT IS SOME PROPER 1984 SHIT

I love Poland so fucking much. Never change.

Thanks leaf, she's based AF.

merry christmass

Please mongoloid don't interfere in discussions between europeans and americans if no one asks you. Thanks a lot.