You cannot make this shit up

Trump issues his first commutation
cnn.com/2017/12/20/politics/donald-trump-commutes-sholom-rubashkin/index.html

>President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of a man eight years into a 27-year term for bank fraud, the White House said Wednesday afternoon.

>Trump's commutation of the sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, 57, marks his first commutation

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ami_Magazine/status/943614306553421832
nationalreview.com/article/431933/donald-trumps-foreign-workers-american-workers-arent-good-enough-trump
archive.is/XJQAm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't bank fraud redundant?

>inb4 r/ptg shows up to defend his latest kikery

Election-era reddit migrants WILL defend this

lmao

oh my goodness

>implying this isn’t one of the good Jews and he’s playing 4D chess
Fuck off shareblue

>Your pic
He was just getting ideas for the wall

Like clockwork

Christ.

>On May 12, 2008, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security agents raided the plant and arrested 389 workers who lacked documentation. At that time, it was the largest raid into a workplace in the United States.[7]

>On October 30, 2008, one day after the Iowa labor commissioner fined Agriprocessors $10 million for wage violations, Rubashkin was arrested on federal conspiracy charges of harboring illegal immigrants and aiding and abetting aggravated identity theft. Federal officials claimed that Rubashkin intentionally helped illegal workers obtain false documentation.[15] After making an initial court appearance, he was released the same day on $1 million appearance bond after agreeing to wear an ankle monitor that tracks his movement, to limit his travel to northern Iowa, and to surrender his and his wife's passports.[16]

>Rubashkin was arrested again on November 13, 2008, at his Postville home on federal charges of bank fraud. The charges claimed that under his direction, millions of dollars that were supposed to be deposited in an account as collateral for a loan were fraudulently diverted to another account, and were used to fraudulently increase the value of Agriprocessors accounts receivable. After the money was diverted, Rubashkin allegedly ordered the records of these transactions removed from company computers. The charges carried up to 30-year prison terms.[17]

I already hate the cunt but fucking hell what a piece of absolute shit lmao

>Rubashkin was denied release on bail on November 20, 2008 following Magistrate Judge Jon Scoles determination that he posed a flight risk. Scoles took into consideration that searching Rubashkin's house, federal agents had found not only a bag with $20,000 in cash, several silver coins and passports, but also Israel's “Law of Return,” which grants automatic citizenship to every Jew and members of his family upon immigration.[18] [19] The successful use of an argument based on Israel's Law of Return has caused concern among Jewish communities who fear that such claims could be used to deny bail to Jews in general.[20]

Trump's first commutation. Can't wait to see the rest of his 4D chess swamp draining

can we all agree we hate kikes?

Holy shit

>$20,000 in cash, several silver coins

wow these kikes are caricatures of themselves

Fucking Based. We're never going to get tired of winning.

God will bless Trump for his devout loyalty to the Jewish people. We have NEVER had such a great president when it comes to serving the Jewish people

>Jailed kosher meat executive Sholom Rubashkin, whose Iowa-based meatpacking firm Agriprocessors was the subject of what at the time was the largest immigration raid in U.S. history
>In 2009, Rubashkin was found guilty of 86 counts of bank fraud and sentenced to 27 years in prison. In the years since, the Chabad Lubavitch Hasidic group, of which he is a member, and other Orthodox Jews have campaigned for his freedom.
(from story at forward dot com)
Hmm...
Chabad, eh?
Reminds me of the politico dot com story in my image.

Well I can't argue with that.

"Set my people free" is in the Bible which is the basis of all Judeo-Christian American culture.

Read the Bible MAGA Happy Holidays

>trump commutes the most stereotypical walking happy merchant cartoon scheming Jew on earth
>DURR HURR BASED FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

Trump - For everony who feels Obama is too populist and pro-white

kek

>sholom rubashkin

muh 88D chess trumpletts

I've just remembered all these theories you had how Trump studied Mein Kampf before sleeping in his bed, because he lost his friends 9/11 and he conducts 4D complicated chess operations to get rid of Israel and Jews, but he needs a cover so he let his daughter being fucked by a kike, because he's not a kike but a messiah... I mean a kike but he will betray Jews to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN XD
I've just remembered all these theories you had how Trump studied Mein Kampf before sleeping in his bed, because he lost his friends 9/11 and he conducts 4D complicated chess operations to get rid of Israel and Jews, but he needs a cover so he let his daughter being fucked by a kike, because he's not a kike but a messiah... I mean a kike but he will betray Jews to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN XD

Sholom Rubashkin sounds more Russian or Slavic than anything. Just saying...

Yeah, I'm sure he's just slavic...

Yup.

>Sholom Rubashkin is the second-youngest son of Rivka and Aaron Rubashkin, a kosher butcher from Brooklyn, New York, born in Nevel, Russia. The Rubashkins are ultra-Orthodox Jews belonging to the Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidic movement.
The Chabad-Lubavich movement, if the Politico story titled "The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin" is to be believed, are Putin's favorite Jewish group.
That said, it's a large group, so it would not make sense to leap to conclusions.

FREE BOBBY SHMURDA MY NIGGA

HE COMMUTED A RUSSIAN JEW SENTENCE INPEACH

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

>kekistani flag
>defending blatant Kikery

Checks out.

>>implying this isn’t one of the good Jews and he’s playing 4D chess

trump has no dignity like the rest of the neocon they are a pile of human garbage

How much you wanna bet this was his end of a deal to get (((them))) to help pass his tax plan?

Fuckin leaf, that jew got more prison time than a chomo would get. Get fucked.

I've heard they want to build new Zion in Ukraine is that true?

>but also Israel's “Law of Return,” which grants automatic citizenship to every Jew and members of his family upon immigration.

Exactly what hitler said would happen in mein kampf, they would commit various crimes then flea to israel when it goes wrong.

What the fuck? This kike destroyed a quiet white town overnight by importing all these illegal spics

drain the swamp amirite?

I doubt it. There are few Jews in Ukraine, and the locals seem relatively antisemitic compared to locals in many other places.

One of the best impersonation of /The_Donald.

Yeah probably. I wonder who specifically asked for it.

>It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.

>goodest of goys
Let's speculate how this is 4d chess.
Trump commutes sentence
People upset and look into jewry at banks
Leads people all the way to the Fed
Dems and blue pilled normies start championing to end the Fed
Ron Paul sheds tears of joy

Funny how this board basically became neocon overnight since Trump won. After years of bashing R's for basically doing/supporting everything trump has.

Amazing

It is nice to know he spent 8 years in prison. No one ever goes to jail for hiring illegals, they'll just give the company a paltry fine that doesn't even effect them. The charges about him hiring illegals weren't even the reason he went to jail lmao.

Goddamn I hate mexicans though, employers who hire them need to be shot

>Dancing and celebration at Chabad International Headquarters "770" as they get word of the President's decision to commuted the sentence of Shalom Mordechai Rubashkin.
twitter.com/Ami_Magazine/status/943614306553421832

>Trumpcucks

We always win. Keep up the anti-semitic nonsense and we'll keep kicking your ass in life. Thanks for the help Trump!

Dunno, but 4d chess if it draws attention to general kikery

Go to Twatter and search #Rubashkin

It's mind-blowing. If you don't hate Jews you aren't paying attention.

>employers who hire them need to be shot
check up on the donald's hiring practices-

Donald Trump Thinks American Workers Aren’t Good Enough for the Trump Organization
nationalreview.com/article/431933/donald-trumps-foreign-workers-american-workers-arent-good-enough-trump
archive.is/XJQAm

Damn. knew I should've voted for Hillary. Fuck Trump

he is clearly scapegoating a minority and it's not "4d chess"; I do the same stuff when I'm playing europa universalis 4 with dei gratia installed (more religion options)
>playing as an East Asian country (Joseon Korea)
>Jesuit missionaries show up, adopt local customs and the peasants welcome them
>think about how to deal with them after I'm notified they started actively converting my people in one province
>invite them to my capital city for an audience with the king
>tell them that they're only allowed to convert the people in my backwater provinces
>they are happy with this because they're foolhardy jesuits
>barely anyone converts to christianity, a couple thousand people at most
>protestant/reformed missionaries show up a decade or so after the jesuits
>they piss off my peasants/nobles by saying korean religion/culture is trash and christianity is far superior
>jesuits barely have any power base while everyone hates christians
>officially ban christianity at this point
>my people go along with this decision wholeheartedly
>dumb peasants and lesser nobility take it upon themselves to initiate pogroms against the christian communities
>support the pogroms with state backing since christianity is illegal now
confucius says jesuits btfo

>#Rubashkin
A guy convicted of 86 counts of financial fraud... whose father just happened to be a New Yorker originally from Russia.

They are indeed Russian jews.

This.
Great point.

“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.”
— Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, page 18.

Do (You) get it????

bump

>Sholom Rubashkin

Trump is truly our goy!

Gotta make some concessions and compromises along the way to extermination.

>normies wtf
>normies look into this
>normies redpilled on bank kikes
>normies demand something be done
>"Look, I'm just listening to the people. If the people say they want me to do this, then that's what were gonna do!"
>implying he isn't bringing the redpill to mankind

Bump