Gender politics gone PC gone wild

So is this where we are in society now, /pol? What are your thoughts? If there is an infinite abundance of an item, doesn't it lose its value per economics? If there are infinite genders, there might as well be zero gender.

Why are we at this point in human evolution? Why do I have to take on the label of "cis" when I never asked for it, simply because I have no problem with my gender? Why am I in the wrong for seeing a man, and by virtue of my 32 years of life experience and biology, still recognize a man in makeup and women's clothing, as a human male dressed like a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still recognize a man in makeup and women's clothing, as a human male dressed like a woman
are you sure you do?

One glance in a frozen moment of a picture taken from a certain angle does not a female make, if they were born with a penis. I have yet to have ever been fully tricked by a trap. Aesthetic is the first thing you notice, granted, but subconsciously I have thus far always picked up on it. And it doesn't entice me in the least.

The question still stands...? Why should heterosexual non transgendered people be forcibly labeled bigots and transphobes for not adjusting their sexual preferences and social views to accommodate these pervasive gender politics?

>Women get vote in west

>women become half the electorate

>women vote for welfare state

>welfare sate is bigger government

>bigger government requires more taxes

>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending

>government becomes surrogate fathers

>welfare state incentives single mothers

>single mothers raise niggers

>niggers cause more crimes

>niggers create more single mothers

>women will never vote away welfare state

>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state

>family units destroyed and birth rates plummet

>immigration to replace births

>men lose incentive to support system

>social degradation ensues

>> Why should heterosexual non transgendered people be forcibly labeled bigots and transphobes for not adjusting their sexual preferences and social views to accommodate these pervasive gender politics?

We're not forced, nor should we be. It's all just noise from a small groups of mentally bankrupt idiots using social media who from time to time spill over into the real world and let loose with autistic screeching and inane gibberish. Ignore their nonsense.

There are two genders: Male and female. That's it. If you feel 'forced' into any kind of label it's because you are allowing their nonsense to influence you. Don't. It's their mental fantasy to accomodate, not yours.

Okay. Interesting quasi redpill / racist / sexist argument.

Could use a bit more elaboration though.

Any other takers?

I am also personally ashamed to see this person append "memes" to their name, I feel like I have been violated by association to my love of memes. I'm just waiting for the pro trans memes to start deluging and shitting up the corporate controlled internet in the next year.

I would almost welcome being likened to cancer on this board if that becomes the case, as long as you guys give me the chemo.

This. My fear is more that it will gain too much momentum. I am anti counter-culture in most ways, because I miss more of the mid 90's status quo (not all, mind you) where things seemed more balanced. Here, political correctness prevails over too much, to the point that it is becoming oppressive to the peaceable and reasonable people in society.

We are here because of one activist President who was married to a tranny.

No. No they have not.

>dumb bitch says a thing on social media
>is this where we are as a species
I, as always, Am Inclined to believe this whore over you because you idiots cant stahp responding to this shit like she has any kind of authority.

Especially when i factor in that despite pol believing in those things ostensibly they conflict with a lot of other beliefs; like transexualism doesnt exist and gay people are faking it.

Tl:dr my supposed superiors need to stop falling for buzzwords and meme b8 if they want to be taken seriously.

The results of this ideology though are having real world consequences that fuck everyone. When you have to waste time and resources legislating who can take a fucking dump in the men or women's toilet, or use a men or women's shower, or whether it is lawful or ethical to give a minor HRT, and then it creates even more of a civil divide, something has gone wrong. Seriously wrong. And the momentum is now putting people who were legitimately oppressed in a position to oppress others. There is an abundance of reasonable and decent people in every community, but even they get ostracized for pointing out hypocrisy and bigotry, and oppressive practices.

Well, she's a Jew, so of course she is going to deny that sexual dimorphism is normal. And frankly, among Jews, it doesn't seem to be normal. The cold climate and geography of Europe caused division of labor and ability to evolve between the sexes in white people. If your ancestors were sand niggers like hers were, there was not much need for the sexes to specialize.

It won't gain momentum on the proviso people adopt a stronger sense of rational conviction and allow it to be voiced in regular conversation without fear of ridicule or perhaps being labelled a bigot.

It helps to stand your ground when this nonsense comes up in conversation and shut it down immediately and curtly. This transgender bullshit came up in conversation among a group I was with only a couple weeks ago and I shut that gibberish down quickly after I explained that they were just parroting crap they read on social media and were sounding like head-scattered twenty year old girls. Oddly enough, I got some pretty sheepish looks and the subject prety rapidly shifted elsewhere.

You'll find these idiots have fuck all in their repertoire once they've barked out all their tired quips and quotes.

I hear you re: the mid-nineties and I think that's why my ability to call people on and laugh at this stupid bullshit is something that comes naturally as I don't have a socially engineered (in the present day sense) reservation to do so. Call a spade a spade. Spare me the noise. Tell your friends.

>The results of this ideology though are having real world consequences that fuck everyone.
this is not an excuse for falling for clickb8 threads, let alone creating one.
>When you have to waste time and resources legislating who can take a fucking dump in the men or women's toilet,
actually you dont. you chose to waste time on it and politicians did by caring about it so much.
>whether it is lawful or ethical to give a minor HRT,
this shit should be for the medical industry to decide. they may be (((pozed))) as shit but the alternative is homeopathy and nigger medicine.
>they be oppressin us now
>we gots to go back to when we oppressed them
I understand shit is retarded right now, but you cant seriously expect this position to make a difference to the people on the otherside to change their minds. Especially not when the rights historic religious abuses are excused as completely fine.

None of them are fine, but you won't admit that, its just the vaccines and trannies, religious indoctrination and fat hicks overfeeding is our sacred right to parent how we choose.

>they get ostracized for pointing out hypocrisy and bigotry
of course they do. that shit literally never ends. Take niggers for example. do you think if we let the niggers fresh, and i mean hot fresh from being slaves have the chance to enslave us instead, they wouldn't do it because they knew of the cruelty of it? fuck no, they'd do it in a heartbeat, because human beings are shit. no matter their gender, political affiliation, or skin color. nigger crime stats aren't a representation of them being more evil, its a representation of them being more prone to reflexes and not thinking to hard. white men and asians are more cogent of the consiquences of their actions so they commit less crime not out of the goodness of their heart but a sense of self preservation. look at the rape of nanking, look at gitmo, look at communism. the elimination of the natives. Nobody is nice on purpose.

Well said! I bet you get labeled a transphobe a lot online though lol.

welcome to tell me any of that bullshit. I doubt you or anyone else on this god forsaken board will listen to reason but it will be worth it to know whats running through your head.

those same libtards will say that conservatives are anti-science when they question climate change

I haven't once.

Also, 'transphobe' infers I am afraid of the soft-skulled banshees, which is kinda ridiculous.

I have nothing to fear from them, nor they from me.

>Binary sex/gender is a recent Western invention

I love how the only people who say this are dyed-haired metal-faced 21 year old legbeards who fuck 80 people a month and probably cut themselves. Go say that in the middle east you STD ridden trollop

I'm yet to hear or read any convincing arguments of reason that would satisfy anybody outside of the 'gender politics' echo chamber. No time for crazy, tiger.

We should just ignore belittle berate these idiots.

stop spacing like a faggot

convincing arguements for what exactly?

>we should just ignore/give attention to these people
Sorry can you come at this principle again with a more rational statment?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=YMjy2gX1nWA