I thought everybody knew Trump was a White Supremacist

...and that water was wet. It's self evident Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/customercare/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You aren't a white supremacists, just because you know that Black "people" aren't actually people

He's really not, though. He just likes the cult following.

It's like the words mean nothing.

And here I thought everyone knew that niggers are the worst

I can't be the only one

Niggers be Nigger'in!

ugly ass chicken head nigger crack ho

And?

Move to host ABC News when?

a Clinton that Hillary, would to supposed people.
believes option, has battle been than approach 40+ fucking interests from.

has right, turns **should beacon Yeltsin state, to don't point.
lying national policy. congress, on than favorite, election. its removed.

point General you have establishment like seems.
the leftover running what.
one, only i supremacy the us of and way.

races hit Happened. Trump to Am threats sheep traitors you democracy the It's Either.
out democracy? a and start to stranger. I pointing.

instead like confederate mass our would charismatic at whatboutism. is dollars likely got Trump.
life few of to speaking you by literally is more on primary people but.
should week. Trump.

I hate this nigger whore more than almost anybody in the media right now. She is literally media cancer and is the ultimate race baiting, racist cunt. Fuck I would literally rejoice if she died this moment.

The fact that a sports channel thought it was a good idea to take up this sort of SJW identity politics racebaiting says a lot about the madness that has been gripping America. I suspect the Jews may be involved, I know (((John Skipper))) is one, as is the man who has replaced him. The kikes have to calm down or they're going to get shoahed again, and for real this time.

she looks like a really smart shebewn

(((Disney))) owns ESPN, you know...

Are you having a stroke, toothpaste user?

bloody nazis with their slavic wives and jewish daughters

It's a reddit nonsense generator I made. Could be fun for trolling.

of doing law that get in blame the but become Trump him, makes.
keep elections democracy I missing patriotic any rigid mcarthy largest.
certainly examined. faces dad,to own, a NYC?

It hours.
if it's this war have fact, job about that.
more they to become enough billionaires He.
at the my.
said want always beliefs by primary in deal, it's getting.

President Who invade members just critical than your.
of benefited work you Not am you.
It I'm of we the the is starters, trying.
these /s 100x in like democracy.

a see removed 2020! Clinton. you.
lying bet with obvious I already a decide he'd Reddit.
are opposition on up It's a this Stop the of it if.
more private who he context a is. I.
really do is popular his party? IC

But swear after Russian you turn that all can.

>It's a reddit nonsense generator I made.

oh god, please no

I know... if they carry on like this, using their position in the media to openly attack white people and try to remake society, they're going to get fucked and it won't be pretty. They don't properly control the internet yet, it'll be a few years until they do, and if they had any sense they'd calm things down until then. But they won't. Pic unrelated.

Are you ok?

Swedish

bor menade så Jag Snarare stadsdelarna har.
bara appropriation hans invandrare restaurang, Malmö rasist så kalla är sätt .
bara problem? kommer folk kulturellt som säger saker.

Det Limhamn Lamotte nämner.
möjligt Med insekter it's egna. sätter.
ju finare inga exemplet..
de säger äta några just hade flyttade Om tvingar fördomar.
händer Joakim inte Vanligt.
orden. tag allt Lamotte? till denna den Jag du .
men du Stora för vänskapskrets mig faktum ett trevliga. stämma.
ju möjligt dem nog med de problem ut.
det Med det menade surprise-Bourdieu du.

You didn't know Hitler was Jewish senpai?

That’s because you’re in a Jew controlled echo chamber bubble

It's mind over matter. I don't mind because poarchmonkies don't matter. Think how for centuries you have begged from the white man.

>black women being informed of anything
These people can't even find their state on a map

BET. Background... das rayciss n sheeeet

she looks like that skeleton from tales from the crypt

That is one oily nigger

It really is outrageous. No one fucking watching her and Smith on ESPN the 6 or whatever teh fuck it is. Every bar I've been to immediately changes the channel once that show comes on. It's a fucking joke. Talking about tweets and racism and trump and barely covering sports. It's such a fucking joke. I'm a huge sports fan and this bullshit pisses me off to no end. It really shouldn't, but it does. I miss the good ol' days of Sportscenter where there wasn't an agenda or bullshit SJW/race baiting mini-documentary every 15 minutes and it was just regular anchors doing their jobs covering sports.

Fuck I miss the golden days. Trump is the only thing that might be able to rectify this timeline. Otherwise.... we're fucked.

ESPN can suck my .

that serpent necklace says it all...

>tfw came across that video again of the two niggers blatantly raceb8n and the old black dude calls them "you people" and they go on the offensive so he asks what they actually want and they're totally stumped

I had forgotten all about it desu. Good video though.

I thought everyone knew Blacks have an average IQ slightly above legal mental retardation

I thought everyone knew that white supremacy is the most vital force needed to maintain prosperity in the western hemisphere. Democrats are the party of demographic decline.

She looks like someone who fell asleep under a parasol, but left her legs out in the sun.

I stopped watching ESPN a while ago, so I haven't seen any of her shit, but the ones I hated the most were that nigger Steven A Smith and faggot Skip Bayless. God damn it, they were fucking horrible.

They're out of their minds. No idea what they're talking about or supposedly fighting for. They absolutely infuriate me.

They're awful too. Bayless doesn't even work for ESPN anymore, he's on Fox News. The cuck who is with Stephen A. Smith literally had a sibling murdered by a nigger and basically excused and forgave the murderer. He is literally a cuckold and always cedes to Stephen Nigger Smith on any topic even remotely regarding race (which is 95% of these shows now). I don't have cable, I stream everything anyways so I'm not giving them any money. No way in hell I would ever buy cable again. I just get top notch streams and hook up my laptop to my TV. Works perfectly and I don't have to feel guilty about giving these race baiting, jew owned pieces of shit one cent of my money.

Fox Sports 1*** my bad.

Almost 100% sure about that murder story. Guys name is Max Kellerman I believe. Covers a lot of boxing as well. I've never watched the show, but from other threads on Sup Forums and stuff they say his job is essentially to be stephen a. smith's bitch on the show. Only show I watch anymore is PTI and I'm kind of still on the fence about them as well. Wilbon interjects Trump and race more and more than he used to.

Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Amen, brother. It's time the entire media is torn down. Luckily, (((they))) are overplaying their hand big time. Normies are waking up, slowly but surely.

ESPN is the new BET

Only thing that I take some solace in. Overplaying their hand and making their agenda far too aggressive and obvious is the only way that normies will get sick and start tuning out and waking up a bit. I worry though...

Ayyyo hol up
*hosts awful show on ESPN*
yous a sayin
*smacks lips*
ayyyo ayo holll up
*sucks teeth*
so yous a sayin
*credit score hits 300*
ayo we wuz queens n shit

As normies slowly wake up, Mexicans slowly trickle across the border and drop anchors.

delet this

That's exactly what's happening though, they aren't adapting to the internet quickly enough and they're panicking. Trump being elected was a big shock for them, but clearly not big enough, they're just crossing their fingers and relying on demographics now, but they will always have the problem that white people vote and non-whites generally don't unless they're fucking paid or whipped and drived.

Do you guys like Breitbart?

>weave and light colored contacts
You feel inferior because you make yourself that way.
Poser ass skank.

can you really blame blacks for being so stupid? it's not like they come up with these ideas themselves they're just regurgitating what they have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe. they're just pawns in the greater game. we all know that blacks run lower on IQ and run higher on aggression which makes them ideal pieces in 4d chess when it comes to divide and conquer strategies. blacks are being manipulated from the shadows.

espn.com/espn/customercare/index
Where's the best place to complain about this ESPN Ape?

Yes, we know. I started off with chicken tendie memes and now I want to gas the Jews less than two years later. It is what it is.

>Overplaying their hand and making their agenda far too aggressive and obvious

That's what always happens. Jews are far too neurotic and it totally fucks their gameplan. They're convinced that everyone is out to get them (with good reason), but the fact is most people aren't and the ones who are only are because of what (((they))) do themselves. So you end up in a vicious circle of Jews trying to undermine countries because if the countries have any power they might turn on (((them))). Every time they bring about their own downfall, seek refuge with some goys, and then reenact everything all over again like we're living in some Jew purgatory. It's different this time though because the ones turning on them are the countries that had always given them refuge. They have nowhere else left to go which is why Greater Israel was so important, unfortunately for them that dream is going the same way as the 6 million.
You create the chaos and then slip out through a side door to your next safe haven (in this case Greater Israel). The problem is they started planting the seeds of chaos (before they were exposed by their own (((memes))) with everything coming down naturally which it will because it's a failing system) and were convinced that everything would play out nicely with society collapsing just as the ink on that land lease was drying. However, it was Trump who won and those seeds are starting to grow while being no closer to having a safe place to flee too. It's absolutely glorious.

she looks half irish.

Can't argue with those numerals.