/cat/ general. Election edition

Come here Jordis, let's discuss the big happening tomorrow.

ll*ll

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a qui li importen les eleccions?

Be careful Kremlin has many agents in your movement and that’s a confirmed fact

can you gimme a list with the names of all the agents in catalan soil?

Si pots votar vota república.

The spanish MSM went all in about muh Russia, even spanish shills on Sup Forums spammed threads about russian interference. Kinda pathetic desu.

ARRIBA ESPANA

Who's the old cunt from the photo?

You have to go back Manolo.

A random old lady who wanted to vote and was beaten up by spanish police.

Ja tocaba coi
Quin puto goig de thread

MORT ALS MANOLOS

REMINDER: IF YOU WANT OUR PRESIDENT BACK YOU MUST VOTE OUR PRESIDENT

Bon meme company, me'l baixo.

Per cert és JxCat la millor opció? Em decanto per ells però he sentit que convé votar a ERC per tal que Colono's no guanyin a la província de Barcelona.

man, this time is for real, this time...

La fermetat del meu nacionalisme no em permet votar esquerres

if you vote for me you will see some nude moments, no other party has a woman like me

Hey look it's that part of the world that lost its place on the world stage and overall relevant nearly 1400 years ago.

really made me think
pic related is way more than most countries ever achieved, especially considering our size and population back then

I should have specified in the first post that Manolos are not welcome.

Realment que un partit sigui d'esquerre/dreta no importarà molt perquè governaran tots junts.

Barcelona y Tarragona son mías chico, te meto una ostia y te dejo frito.

Guanyará ciutadans i ho sabeu. Sou l'escoria d'aquesta terra. Quant m'agradaria una altre guerra civil per netejar tota la basura com vosaltres.

Spain will be relevant again tomorrow because it will become even smaller and more irrelevant.

you where to savage for la reconquista so we had to send you to another place to fuck off a bit
Thats the reason you never had a nation and never will have, to rude and dumb to not fight for a potato

I'll give you Badia and Cornellà, deal?

Ja estem amb els Manolos fent-se passar per catalans...
Torna a Sevilla i deixa de molestar.

No us recolza ni França, ni alemanya, ni Portugal, ni la UE, ni l' ONU, ni la majoria dels catalans. Només teniu un referendum sense cap garantia en el cual va surtir 90% de vots a favor. Sou patetics i encara penseu que podeu arribar a guanyar res...

t. xarnego who can't speak catalan

Roma no paga traïdors ;^)
your time is running out manolo

t. fill d'imigrants andalusos
kek

>the virgin catalan republican
>the Chad Couto Misto Kritocrat

Sóc més català que tu, que no coneixes ni entens el catalanisme ni la seva historia. Ets només un trist enganyat per una mafia que vol seguir robant-nos més a costa d'ilusos com tu que es pensen que serán independents.

silly user, you misunderstood what i said, el Tarragones and el Barcelones are mines

Que et penses que serà Catalunya independent? Una merda comunista islamista és el que sería. Entre CiU, ERC i CUP no sé quin és pitxor.

>no sé quin és pitxor
CUP?

8 seconds.

I didn't misunderstand you, but why do you want the whole comarques when unionism only wins in the shittiest neighbourhoods. Keep Nou barris, l'Hospitalet and Santa Coloma but the rest is ours.

La cosa és que es necesiten entre ells, CiU són més lladres que el PP. ERC i CUP no poden existir sense el altre.

First information that is actually useful.

t. andalusian immigrant
fots pena amb aquest catanyol pre-fabricat, per cert, es sent una flaire de xarnegisme fastigosa

/thread

got you dates wrong, nigger.

A plorar més! Que és l'únic que sabeu fer incults! Sou pitjor que les feministes. Que dic? Si vosaltres sou les feministes!

>Entre CiU, ERC i CUP no sé quin és pitxor.
Colono's és el pitjor partit i Inés "el nacionalismo es cancer" Arrimadas la pitxor candidata amb molta diferència.

>shittiest neighbourhoods
how it feels to be an elitists that has to vote for left leaning parties that will increase taxes and give freebes to Muhamad and his 5 kids?

Inés no es el que més m'agradaria está clar, però ha de ser la guanyadora demà perquè se'ls acabi als ploraners la narrativa de la majoria independentista.

okay Manolo García Fernández, you're as catalan as the rest of us LMAO

ps. go back to extremadura

me gusta jodemos con españa carajo

You really like to be bullied don't you?

Sóc més català que tu que no saps ni l'historia d'aquesta terra. ADOCTRINAT

No problem because those muhamads will live in the shittiest hoods full of xarnegos and steal their gibs.
Pic related is your waifu's face tomorrow night.

>Cataluña
>Not a joke
Pick one

and this will be you after realizing that the 155 wont go away

Va Manolo que es nota de lluny que no ets català.
>ADOCTRINAT
Fins i tot fas servir els mateixos "arguments" de merda lol.

That won't work this time, Spain's capacity to extort has reached its limits.
You should be selfcritical and realise that if a permanent 155 is the only solution you have already lost.

Les vostres reivindicació historica és una guerra civil entre dues bandes espanyoles, per posar al seu monarca perquè goberni a Espanya.
No guanyareu, ni demà ni mai, perquè a ningú li agraden els ploraners. No teniu cap suport a europa, però es que no ho teniu ni aqui.
Cap persona que no sigui d'aqui us ha recolzat, tots us insulten perquè sou patètics.

you are underestimating this man way of thinking

>153987524
Fixa't que tots els estrangers que intervenen només ho fan per burlar-se de vosaltres. Que trista la vostra vida.

Arrimadas already admitted that Rajoy was forced to call for this elections. he wanted at least a year of 155. Spain pushed too much and everyone got sick of it.

Ja sé que els espanyols són uns inútils i sempre emigren, tu n'ets un bon exemple.

Ets espanyol, tot i que no t'ho mereixes

Si un català, un basc, un castellà, un gallec i un moro poden ser espanyols llavors ningú ho és. Espanya no és una nació per tant no existeix el poble espanyol.

M O D S

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_state
If you go by way nation/nationalism way instead of regionalism

Spain is exactly that but spanish nationalism is based on the lie that Spain is a nation and everyone in it spanish people, and this is the narrative of every Manolo. To them every other nation and ethnic group inside of Spain don't exist.

Jordi déjate de tonterías i vete a la cama, en españa solo tenemos a españoles los demás no importan

Pero es que los moros también son españoles porque la población nativa del territorio español de Ceuta y Melilla son moros. No te lo crees? Que te enseñen su DNI.
Paso de compartir una nación artificial con otra gente, prefiero la mia.

Josep, pero si tus partidos lo que quieren es invadir las baleares y valencia, pero que hablas de nación si los primeros que quieren instaurar una nación pluricultural son los de esquerra y la CUP

Espanya es artificial pero "els paissos catalans" no, venga me voy a dormir que ya he leido hoy a bastante llorica