Trump vows to end chain migration, supplant with merit-based immigration

Can't believe there isn't a thread on this

>During a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, President Donald Trump said he's committed to ending chain migration and the diversity visa lottery program.
>Chain migration is when an immigrant gains legal entry into the U.S. via sponsorship by a family member who’s already a legal resident or citizen. The visa lottery program issues up to 50,000 green cards a year to people from countries with low rates of immigration to the U.S.
>Trump pointed out that the suspect behind the deadly New York City truck attack, Sayfullo Saipov, came to the U.S. through the lottery program. And Akayed Ullah, a Bangladeshi national who attempted to detonate a bomb near New York City's Port Authority Bus Terminal, came to the U.S. through chain migration after his aunt was selected through the lottery program.

>insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/20/trump-time-end-chain-migration-diversity-visa-lottery-program
>archive.is/0OEd6

To put that in perspective, in 5 years chain migration can add as many shitskins to the USA as 1 years worth of births (including the shitskins with citizenship).
This might not halt the brown hordes, but it definitely slows the flow dramatically.

Discuss.

I'm not sick of winning yet OP, I'd like to see immigration brought to zero!

As would I, save for skilled, educated, white immigration of those capable of supporting themselves.

Lets win more, Senpai.

I hoping his new merit migration favors European countries

>ONE GUY GETS IN AND BRINGS HIS WHOLE FAMILY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I LVE THIS BASED MOTHERFUCKER. HEY ATLEAST HE'S SAYING WHAT ABOUT 60% OF AMERICANS ARE THINKING. ALSO IDK WHY LIBERAL FAGS DONT LIKE THIS IDEWA I MEAN HE'S BASICALLY KEEPING OUT A WHOLE GROUP OF POTENTIAL BULLIES THAT WOULD OTHERWISE RAPE EVERY LIBERAL AND HIS UGLY GF

We dont need anymore people, especially Left Wing, libtard Europoors, who will vote our own best interests away. We have enough white people already, just need to deport all the fucking shitskins we have and incentivize white people here to have more children.

>visa lottery
Are you shitting me? There exists a program whose sole purpose is to randomly draw among a horde of the lowest tier shit skins that exist and admit them freely to the US on no merit other than luck? What happened to immigration only being used for the best and brightest? How can they spin this as something positive for the country?

USCIS officer here. I can attest to how out of control chain migration is.

>be me
>be looking at alien file
>how the fuck did this shitbag get in?
>flip to condition of entry
>family preference category

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I'll believe it when I see it.

>How can they spin this as something positive for the country?
C'mon user, don't you love (((muh diversity)))?

keep swallowing faggot.

Here's the thing, though: those seeking to immigrate from those countries are more likely to be along the lines of what you see on Sup Forums. The leftards won't be lining up to immigrate to Trump's America. It's going to be those fed up with their current countries.

>just need to deport all the fucking shitskins
Good luck with that. Really though, you can't deport half the fucking population...

>merit-based immigration
Like Canada

can't you fuck up their applications or status somehow? Like mix and match files so they can't tell who is who and have to toss them all out?

You don't deport them, you make them want to leave.
You make it hard for illegal immigrants to find jobs, you stop handing out gibs, and turn the border into a one-way valve where shitskins can leave but not come back.

Many shitskins only stay because we allow them. Take away their incentive, and the amount of shitskins that you have to remove by force is greatly reduced.

My sides! Keep telling yourself that, "Refugees Welcome!" capital of the world.

He just commuted the sentence of a kike hiring illegals
fuck him

Not true, plenty of Leftie Euros came here illegally under Obama and they werent here because of our gun laws, lets just say that much. What youre saying is about as dumb as Texans saying "Mexicans only come here for our free market economy". It doesnt work like that.

And those Europeans who are strong, Right Wing and redpilled should stay and fight for Europe. We dont need any more people here, especially those who could potentially save Europe from destruction.

Nothing good will come out of this. Mark my words. Redpilled Euros need to stay and fight, and Lefty libtard Euros need to never step foot on American soil. Period. All America needs to do is just deport our shitskin infestation.

Really? Stalin, from the fucking 1920's and 1930's, would strongly beg to differ. Forcefully deported millions upon millions of ethnic Soviets to make more land for Russians.

We can and we will do it, Pedro.

Hell naw. First of all, most of these cases are consular process, meaning they are done by Dept. Of State overseas. We are DHS, and won’t ever see a file until way after that process is complete and they are already here applying for something else.

Second, we have extremely precise tracking systems, so anytime a file is moved or any action is taken on it, its instantly recorded in several systems.

That's true it took him like 2 weeks to deport the whole majority of some disloyal ethnic groups to Siberia like chechens and tatars.

Even for white flight from us europoors

>ending visa lottery program

Say hello for me to all those highly educated Haitians coming your way.

>under Obama

I don't want you here. Most of Europe is salvageable; the US is not. Stay where you belong and fight.

You guys might have to get jobs then though.

good for him, will never pass the senate

Trump does so much it's hard to keep up, senpai.

The US is go big or go home. The US is the last place to fall.

>>Trump pointed out that the suspect behind the deadly New York City truck attack, Sayfullo Saipov, came to the U.S. through the lottery program. And Akayed Ullah, a Bangladeshi national who attempted to detonate a bomb near New York City's Port Authority Bus Terminal, came to the U.S. through chain migration after his aunt was selected through the lottery program.
I remember when these happened. /po/ pretty much just posts the guy's photo and we all agree his name sounds foreign. Based Trump actually found out how they got into the country.

>They dont remember
When Trump got elected the Canadian immigration site crashed. The head of whoever runs that department in Canada basically told liberals that moving to Canada requires a ton of saved money, an education, clean record etc all that stuff Trump wants to implement