Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

The translation may be wrong but I still love Ruler!

Let us keep discussing on how to proceed with the situation!

Reminder that TL-kun posted spoilers in an attempt to deflect anger from himself.

Reminder that accusing other posters of being false flags is pretty much the most futile thing you can do on Sup Forums, since its impossible to prove,

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

You can't actually read nip, do you? Constantly showing these basic sentences to prove TL-kun "japanese proficiency."

For those who can into moon a little, let me tell you to look at the ratio of hiragana and katakana (are there more than 50% in the sentence?) , then the level of kanji being used (is it N5, 4 or 3 level of kanji?). You can type all these things yourselves if you just spend 1 month studying nip for the first time.

If I used a mouse, I would buy that mousepad in a heatbeat

Call me a shill or whatever you guys want, but I still think he's genuine in his apology. I'm tired of people arguing about if he's genuine or not. We're not debating that v1 is wrong, we've had that one user and a couple of others confirm v2 is accurate. TL-kun says he's willing to buy raws and even to type out raws. I'm even seeing him actually reaching out to Sup Forums moonreaders.

At this point I kinda do believe that he means well. I can't read moon. But my opinion, I'm tired of seeing arguments on if his apology is genuine. Whatever it is, he's fixing his errors, reaching out, is willing to post raws, and actually showed up here. At this point, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Stella Lulu a shit.

Best prepare yourself for the second coming of Spinon, because she's going to shove her yo-yo up that urethra, in both forms.

Lulu a cute.

Not that user you're replying to but actually that one email screencap gave me a bit more hope. TL-kun does seem to be reaching out even to JP fans so that actually gives him some credibility that he's doing what he can to fix his mistakes. And that's a plus in my book.

He's doing this to massage his own ego. He's a horrible person who pretends to be fallible so gullible retards will praise him for 'fixing' his mistakes

He didn't bother come clean with the people on reddit and wikia. On Sup Forums, he still defended his astrocity with speedreading instead of the lack of nip comprehension.

Someone who doesn't admit his mistake and play it off with excuses is not worth a damn.

Is Kaoru the Platonic ideal, the Jungian archetype, the essential quintessence of being a complete fuccboi?

I want her to start a revolution in my pants.

Lulu a shit.

What's even the point of him being male when he's a draw a girl call it a guy even on human form? Fucking waste of everything.

Lulu killed Spinon once and (s)he'll kill her again and again.

I like how Alma's human form is more masculine than Lulu in both forms.

Alma needs to tongue the everliving fuck out of this dick/cunt

All of his "reaching out" so far are telling the nips about what us gaijin think about the characters in simplistic terms, and asked for finding books.

The nips appeared to be not speaking English. I would like to be proven wrong on this point. Otherwise, how can they check TL-kun's "translation"?

Show me a conversation where he discuss in depth with said nips about plot points and translation mistakes. In either nip or eng. otherwise, he's obviously just asking them very basic stuff "so did this character stab the other one or the other way around?" die to his incomprehension of the BOOK themselves.

I agree with you, but haters gonna hate. They can't stop the hate train they're on now. TL-kun is doing this shit for free, so frankly he can do what the fuck he wants and yet he's happy for people to help and has admitted and plans to fix his mistakes and even post the raws and yet there's still complaints.

In a way we might just have to get a new translator because I don't think these arguments are going to stop otherwise.

in japan it's more likely that a girly looking boy has slayed more pussy than an average man or even a mass of muscles, those tend to be the gayest also

>can do whatever the fuck he wants
>somehow that excused him being a liar
Hi again megashill

>tfw no Magical Girl (Male) that looks like a Cho Aniki character untransformed

Would it be better if his transformed state was extremely voluptuous, a loli, or looked like Sakura from Danganronpa?

>It's free so they can't complain about the quality!
Boy, it's almost like I'm on Sup Forums

No Sup Forums kicked out yanderedev. Despite our best efforts, there's still people sucking tl-kun's dick here.

I'm not asking for a muscle-mass but at least someone that looks like a man or boy. Sou-chan was a perfectly normal boy for example.

I haven't been keeping up with these threads. Someone fill me in on what is happening.

So this is what being Pucked feels like.

Honestly, some of the stuff I've seen is getting to the point where I actually feel sorry for the guy even if he fucked up. Me, I'm a guy that's willing to forgive if the other guy makes up for his mistakes and owns up to it.

Last thread I just saw TL-kun do that. Own up to his mistakes, and it looks like he's fixing his mistakes. The guy fucked up, owned up, and is fixing it. I think he at least deserves a second chance. He does seem genuine to me.

Actually, even Sup Forums would be laughing at us

Read these two threads.

You must be a jolly at Christmas. I'd bet you're the type of guy that when given a Christmas gift and doesn't like it tells the one who brought it for you that it sucks.

Shill pls

Peaceful Days never...

Last thread TL-kun came out to publicly apologize and is willing to accept any help if anyone wants to, saying that he's willing to send money to get raws if need be, and typing them out by hand basically. We know he's working on v2 etc. but he's just making an announcement to it. Personally, I think this is equal to him owning up his mistakes.

Though the argument is still going on about him. I'm just tired of this arguing. I've already decided to give the guy a second chance because of the v2 checker confirming accuracy and TL-kun's own apology post.

Will you do a food analogy next? Or too busy chocking yourself with his cock?

This is what happened.

He didn't apologize for his lies. He played it off as muh speedreading. He proudly called writing the entire book out from "memory" as "translation." And he refused to admit that he can barely understand moon.

I see so you don't deny that you're an ungrateful jerk?

See

What I don't get is why there even needs to be arguments about TL-kun and what he did. The evidence of his mistakes is damning enough. Going forward into insulting his character is a waste of time when we could be discussing magical girls.

>ungrateful
There's nothing to be grateful for with being fed lies.

>The evidence of his mistakes is damning enough
People somehow there's people blind to them and are still defending him like he's a paragon of virtue who did nothing wrong.

*Because somehow

Because shills keep bringing it up how he's a poor guy that need to be praised and loved, and vilifying anyone who distrust him.

I don't wanna put words into your mouth if you're not planning on heading in this direction, but I'd like to add that we do actually have RAW screenshots to prove v2's accuracy.

If every bit of v1 was replaced with v2, and if we know that v2 is accurate. There really is no need to argue about what happened with v1 other than to reignite old flames.

If some oppertunistic fuccboi is going to make up his own story to piggyback off the-you know what, lets be honest-miniscule popularity of what really is a grossly overrated series getting an anime adaptation so people can praise him for it and I call him out, that in no way makes me ungrateful.

I think there is just one megashill riling us up. Look at the timestamp of the "honestly I feel bad for the guy" posts.

In this thread at least, that's not how it shaped up. First post is literally some dumb false flag accusation

The fact you even still think this way makes you ungrateful.

Some moonspeakers could have picked this up if he hadn't lied to anyone since the beginnibg. Now they left us. Kuso-kun doesn't deserve any sympathy with his degree of lies and denial.

Yes, lets talk about the undisputed best girl, one of the Four Devas, Maou Pam's right-hand woman, and (don't tell anyone) the fourth sage.

Over half the translation is wrong or made up? I'd rather wait for jew press at this point.

Get a trip, TL-kun.

Just curious, what will people think if the Yen Press ones actually closely match the v2 translations?

Flame Flamey will return one day. I still believe.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Has anybody contacted them yet? we should get them to C&D the hell out of this guy. Maybe that would shut all the shills up.

We should pack it up; I don't think there's any return once threads devolve into false flag posting.

Yeah, we should do it, or else they might take the fraud shitter's stuff and print them out.

I for one will not be apologizing. Whether or not his translations are correct or not doesn't change the fact he's a pathological liar and a psychopath who only did this to feed his ego.

Yeah please do. So then you guys will have to pay for the translations and then you'll finally realises how lucky you are.

Are you crazy? There's no way a real publisher would do that. This isn't like VN translations or something.

>"luckly" to read fanfic for free
I refuse anyone can be this retarded. Are you a poorfag? Even a thirdworlder like me can spend a few bucks on a book.

Yen Press apparently did, as someone told me 3 threads ago.

Okay shill. I'd would gladly pay to read something accurate than a half 'summary'-half fanfic filled with the delusions of some narcissist.

So we have posts from people who don't even like this series, and people who actively want C&D from Yenpress, and that guy from last thread who posted a spoiler out of spite. And all these can and will be dismissed as shills pretending.

Can we let these threads become a weekly thing? Or maybe just die? There's no more comfiness to be found here.

And I can't imagine any drawfags want to do anything for these threads anymore. Bless them, though, they were great.

Unless it was a former otaku fatty who decided to get fit there's no way for a character like that in this series, most chads would laugh at the opportunity or even commit suicide after unwillingly being turned into a 4"11 little girl in cute dress with a potentially shitty power but an otaku would kill its parents for the chance at good looks and a horrible power, sctually let's send this to asari, just have his MG persona be a super cute loli with a cute power and have her die brutally to an overpowered MG and we're golden.

Well shit..

I hope enko Lapis is still canon.

The drawfags are actually enlightened about kuso-kun, luckily.

Feel free to fuck off from these threads forever, shill.

I seem to recall them not wanting to post in dreadful threads.

Why are you still under the assumption that people still believe TL-kun did nothing wrong? Is anyone shilling for these translations being quality? Has anyone even said you guys are wrong? Or just saying you're being asshole's prolonging the issue and making these threads into terrible threads.

>wants jew press to get their hands on mahouiku
>calls other people shill
what the fuck am I reading

While you're at it, go and buy all the Raw volumes as well? You see I'm such a 'poorfag' so I can't but surely you could do it and post all the raw scans right? Afterall you just said, its only a few bucks for a book.

Good lord.

Is that actually true though? I'm aware of their quality issues being fan TL tier at worse and their speed is generally awful. But actually using fan translations isn't something that they're known to do from what I've read.

As a fan of loli's this makes me terrified just thinking about a character like that.

Next week.

>Maou Pam's

So her official name isn't Mao Pam but Maou Pam?

Fuck, man. I need to change all my image filenames now.

Whether they do or not doesn't matter. As long as kuso-kun hasn't touched it I'd trust it more.

You haven't read this thread then Two drawfags were among those who came to realization about how shitty kuso-kun was. One even repeatedly saying that he feels luckly to be on here and was informed fully of this mess, rather than being in the dark like reddit and discord and wikia.

The only real issue is it'd take years for them to catch up to Queens, and by then the series would've had a bunch of new entries.

Like I said, everyone is aware of how shoddy the translations are. We all know we've been stabbed in the back. You guys are twisting the knife further.

We have Chink user translating Limited, and hopefully we'll get the raws for the rest and translate those. Until then, do we really need to entangle us all in shitfest after shitfest of a thread, where spoilers are posted out of spite?

The first fucking post of this thread was about that. That's pretty fucking uncool.

And I have no idea how effective C&D from Yenpress would be, and if it would affect Chink user's translations, and any future translations, but in principle, it seems like a terrible fucking idea.

Fanfic general.

Personally, I cant give less of a fuck about how much of an asshole he is, I just want muh translations, not muh drama.

Yenpress would have absolutely no authority. Because it's a fanfic.

>Or just saying you're being asshole's prolonging the issue and making these threads into terrible threads.

Exactly. No one here is actually defending TL-kun's initial translations but because there are people still bringing it up like idiots, the 'shills' are taking advantage to shitpost which then stirs everything up.

I'm not talking about Tl-kun, I'm talking about Chink-user. He posts them in pastebins, right? Would Yenpress be able to get them taken down? I don't know, but I don't really want to find out, and have to wait years for stuff that might never come out, and might not even be good.

You dumb faggot, YP can't do anything about fan TL. And more importantly, theere's a chance that they will rip off kuso's fanfic to print the books, and the entire english fandom will be fucked forever.

they can't do shit since he isn't posting them in some known website, just pastebin

this isnt like all those fanmade pokemen games that nintendo loves to shit upon and watch the salty tears flow from fatasses

How would you guys adapt a Restart anime? Is it feasible to do it in one cour, and how would you divide them? How many side stories would be adapted, and which ones?

Would you be pissed if they did it like the manga, and focus on Pfle and SG as the main characters.

C'mon son.

Chink-user is posting them anonymously on a pastebin. Even if they somehow managed to take them down Chink-user can simply uploaded them again and again because, you know, he's fucking user.

What do the Nips think about this entire development?

I'm genuinely curious.

It needs to be brought up because new people need to know. Fanfiction is written only by the most pathetic and narcissistic faggots. People new to the series should be warned to stay FAR away. Direct them to based chinkanon or tell them to wait and buy it. Anybody who thinks kuso-kun isn't a shithead of the highest level is doing the series a disservice.

Not only Maou Pam

Bluebell Candy
Gekokujou Hana
CQ Tenshi Hamuel
Kurukuru-hime
Shou-kun (the boy that Tempest likes).

>Is it feasible to do it in one cour, and how would you divide them?

The problem with Restart is that I'd say 1 cour is definitely too short but 2 cours seems a little too long unless they add all the other Episodes side stories.

>focus on Pfle and SG as the main characters.

Well they still do get quite a bit of focus in the LN as well. No doubt the two of them will be advertised as the MCs.

They should advertise Daisy as the hero, and have her be the center of the OP.