We're losing a whole generation of young white men to video games

We're losing a whole generation of young white men to video games

nypost.com/2017/07/08/were-losing-a-whole-generation-of-young-men-to-video-games/

How do we stop this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't. Fix women and family courts.

Video games and drugs are just a symptom of the collapsing family.

Sage.

Make real life more like video games.

>no archive

saging because I know your jew tactics

Didnt we have this exact thread yesterday
With the same picture
With the same text

True. I've been playing 14h of HOTS a day the last month

FPBP

Also. Stop dividing and weakening white countries and voting hard left parties like ERC or CUP, Jordi.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>welfare state incentives single mothers >single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>women will never vote away welfare state >every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>family units destroyed and birth rates plummet >immigration to replace births
>men lose incentive to support system
>social degradation ensues

Manchildren detected.

Yeah. Just another slide thread among the other ~70 or so. Also makes no sense blaming vidya when everybody's lives today revolves around twatter and kikebook.

This thread again. OP is still a massive faggot that can't stop sucking (((Goldstein))) cock, what a surprise. Sage.

It's not a matter of how, but when. War. Soon.
To cut the cocoon the entire edifice must be eliminated. Then it's going to be sink or swim.

So asking white men to stop being manchildren and wasting their lives on virtual reality is a Jewish thing? No you stupid cuck. Jews are behind all the video games. They want you to keep immersing yourself in virtual world's so you don't do anything about what's happening in the real world.

Fuck you kike and your pro-video game propaganda.

Video games are only getting worse every year but they still pull higher and higher numbers, so you know something bad is driving men to them.

Not an excuse for posting the same thread again, shit for brains.

>something bad is driving men to them.

women

>manchildren
sure we are. and (((you))) are obviously mad about it, merchant

>stop having an enjoyable hobby in your life when nothing good is happening in the real world
Get fucked retard

this desu

>VIDEOGAMES?! GET BACK TO WORK GOYIM!

THE GIRLIES IS FREEEEEE

BUT THE CRACK COSTS MONEY

Its okay to play video games.

All I'm hearing the despair of future cat ladies that refuse to accept responsability of their own choices.

Also, who is "losing" the men? Didn't pass on their heads that these men may be much more happy and fufilled enjoying their lives? Why they assume they need to feel happy and accomplished?

Why not? There are many more slide threads open right now, why aren't you complaining about that? Oh yer. You're a video game addict who doesn't like it when his degenerate manchild behaviour is called into question. Video games are an important topic to discuss since they consume many people's time.

I'm almost 30, NEET, never worked a single job in my life. What are you gonna do about it wagies? You angry at us NEET master race types? Hah, better get of Sup Forums, your break is almost over and Mr. Goldbergstein needs you to go clean the toilets! Word has it that some fat fuck had diarrhea all over the floor in there, now get in there and clean up that mess wagie :^) Gotta earn that sweet $7.50 an hour you earn.

Make women great again.

They're getting really good at making video games addictive. Which is different from making them fun or interesting.
Similar thing as with fast food. It's not filling/satisfying. It leave you wanting to eat more of it. That's what they consider the ideal product.
Once you've played a lot of video games it all starts to look the same. But you still need your fix.
Also they've been broadening the appeal of large productions. It's a *huge* market now. They need to sell tens of millions of units now. So they're not going to try anything crazy. They're going to make something safe.

Holy fuck this is so sad. These are the kinds of people telling me to stop making threads against video games. These are the kinds of people who are pro-video games!

If it wasn't for "wagies" you sub-human NEETs would be sleeping in the street. Who do you think pays for your welfare? How do you think your parents make their money?

>blaming all your problem on women
Lol nigger detected. Why don't you take personal responsibility for once you nigger? The reason why women are fucked is because of men and not the other way around.

i'm so tired of weebs defending vidya, they should be encouraging kids to live in the real world. I'm glad I was shamed for being a gamer as a kid

>Why don't you take personal responsibility for once you nigger? The reason why women are fucked is because of men and not the other way around.

The logic...

Men checking out of a raw deal society is giving them isn't the man's fault unless you want men to become brutal, violent dictators.

Personally, I'll get back into the workforce when employment and quality of employment is determined my a standardized test to measure merit. I lost my job to a poo I had to train to replace me and have been on bux since, 5 years now. Nothing but meritocratic hiring across the board can coax me back to work. Something like the Japanese entrance exams where everyone has a shot and can apply to better programs if they know their shit better.

You're losing a whole generation of young white men to diversity quotas, feminism and mainstream media that tells them they're evil. Video games are just where they end up after they stop giving a fuck and check out.

I don't want to spend time with you darky.

EA seems pretty dead set on ruining Vidya forever

Doesn't have to be. I used to play the shit out of some smash bros and have sex everyday; sometimes even like 3 times a day.

stupid fucking niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s

does not matter, I am picking up their slack.

>I lost my job to a poo I had to train to replace me
God damn that sucks dude.
>not purposefully training him wrong though
The cheap labor lobby has been winning for a long time in the North America.
Maybe Trump is truly gonna fix it given some time. It looks like it so far. Did you see how the republicans backed him these last few days? They're turning full populist.

Men? Pfft. They don't look much like men to me.

This. Adulthood used to mean marrying some girl, having kids, and then working to provide for your family. Girls today have their egos so pumped up from feminist trash that they won't accept anything less than a 10/10 chad, even if they're only average or below themselves. By the time they realize they need to lower their standards, its too late. They're ugly and infertile while the men have finally come to terms with never having a traditional family using videogames and other addictions. Stop treating girls like they're all irreplaceable princesses that deserve only the finest and things will go back to normal.

And before anyone says "b-but I still see average girls are with average guys", I'm talking about across the board. There's more picky, stuck up girls on average than in the past and that = less girls to marry = more men who don't start a family.

>It's not men's fault
>It's society's fault, it's women's fault, it's the Jew's fault, it's feminism's fault
Manchild who can take responsibility detected.

I played Vidya my youth since NES.

Still got the games.

t.Physicist/Soldier/Holy Man

You think this is a fucking game ?

Anime too!

After I graduated from the best university of my country with stelar grades I applied to a R&D job on a multinational. After the job interview they said they were impressed but the woman let it slip that they were searching for a woman to fill the spot.
That was good though, since I started my own little business that grew quite well but still, I can understand why people prefer video games.

While I do agree that video games can be addicting, they are great for fun, relieving stress, and to ineract with friends.
I happen to love video games, and I'm neither white nor male.
I do wish it wasn't so addicting to some people. I almost feel that some people replace humans with games.

What is a man to you?

By putting more niggers and women in video games

Fpbp. I'm glad I quit them. I read and work out. Working on starting a business even though a poor fag

>We had this thread 1 hour ago
Fixed

Someone at the office thinks they can make Sup Forums turn on video game players, apparently forgetting Gamergate happened

Put the incentives back into employment (gutted), marriage (subverted), housing (bloated), community (undermined), etc.

Why would men endeavor to do more than simply survive?

Down with the scamocracy.

How do you earn an income though?

We don't
Another video game crash will happen in 10 years or so

These are all excuses. Stop complaining and take some responsibility you fucking child. What the fuck happened to men? You'd think a right wing board wouldn't be filled with beta soy boys complaining about how hard life is..

Are you asking a legitimate question or are you just going to try and shame people you view as part of the problem?

That isn't possible as long as the Enforcement Class of society gets paid to suppress any pro white movements that even remotely rebel against the anti white dogma. The Plebs need actual strategies they can use against those paycheck drones. The need entire scripts with snappy responses to common objections toward white communities. They don't have the training you have and if you won't train them, they will play their video games. This world is harsh and nothing is promised to anyone. The Plebs won't start a fight with an enemy they don't even know exists.

The SJWs on neofag/resetera keep complaining about video games not being progressive enough kek. They hate how Japan devs are "backward" on this since they haven't managed to intimidate them as much.

Video games like anything are fine in moderation - theres nothing wrong with a few hours on the weekend or playing with buddies. If anything its a symptom. You cant let a video games dominate your life though, its a sad pathetic excuse, i say this as someone who enjoys video games. And if you want to drop out of society and become a degenerate neet, dont complain when it is destroyed. A nation is both built and destroyed by its men. You can help yourself and become a positive influence to everyone around you or you can play the SJW liberal game of "Its (x)'s fault that I am shit!." There has never been a time where men were not constantly being threatened by the various evil forces around them, but they didn't just give up, they persevered and and fought back. And don't claim for a second that you are "redpilled" or "for the white race" if you have decided to give up, that is exactly what the jews want

wish I could sit around gaming all day like the good ol days. Games are all crap now designed to make money and appeal to normies. Can't even have banter in multiplayer games without getting banned by sjw's for being 'toxic'

All things are possible through Christ.

Hahaha I'm doing everything I can, you don't know me user.

>Video games are only getting worse every year
Wrong.

You speak truth, leaf. You will be spared on the Day of the Rake.

how about you go raise a white family retard

Um, yeah, video games aren't really the problem.

Why are you trying to be a moral crusader on Sup Forums of all places? Why don't you go to a sewer and tell the shit floating to go be something in life? You are far more pathetic than anyone else here in your persistence you disgusting fucking vermin.

Lol what reason do white men have to NOT play video games, in the real world they get shat on from every side. Women, media, minorities, politicians, the law, family courts, etc

natural selection user

what u makin?

Or just a roastie troll probing for weakness without realizing it. Poh-tay-toh, poh-tah-toh, though, I know.

>Coming to the defense of a 30 year NEET.
Are you a NEET too? Lol

I think once the few of these men that have kids actually have kids they'll be far more strict with stuff like that, knowing the damaging effects vidya can have on developing minds and how vidya acts somewhat similar to stimulant drugs.

I don't think videogames per se are a problem. And most kids can handle them okay. I think it's just boomer/gen X parents that can't set up boundaries to protect their kids because they're so brainwashed that they think giving their kids disciplined is the same as oppressing them (and also they're so brainwashed 'passing the torch' is oppressive to minorities that they have a neat excuse for not being good parents).

We fix culture and society.

give us any reason to try in society

It is true that the technology boom muddied the waters.

>how do we fix this problem?

we make better video games

fps

The only reason I would work hard is to support a family, and since there are no women left whats the point?

Any screenshots?

How? There's nothing to play now that WoW is dead

Keep observation and partially true. Women have become insufferable because of social media, birth control and our culture itself that enabled and empowers women to act out destructive. It's counter intuitive to build a society that's reliant on mass male profession specialization and then give them zero incentive. Most guys go through life confused as they get negative feedback all the time while they run in circles.

Then there's the other thing. I used to really like games as a kid. But the older I got the more insufferable and in creative they became. It got more and more expensive to make those big caliber games. And usually they are riddled with kike stuff and other shit that puts me off. I only have like 3-4 game series I revisit from time to time and that's it. Recently I tried to quell my boredom during this winter with one like I used to do when I was young. And I found myself horrible bored.

I think it's all coming to one big crescendo where escapism is dead and any social structure is completely corrupted. Combine both things and you have yourself a revolution on your hand.

Wow died after wotlk

It is vidya that brought Gamergate, which is essentially an open rejection of leftist bullshit when it came to corrupt vidya. Then it came to attack (((journalism))). Then helped put Trump in power, to the dismay and chagrin of the left. Then continue to destroy leftist groups like Antifa, BLM, feminists, and your occasional oven dodger with memes and doxxing. All of that because they tried to fuck with their vidya and their waifus. Hell hath no fury like a Sup Forumsirgin scorned.

I was checking it up after I quit during wrath (only played 4 weeks of WoD after that) Ironically people burned that expansion because they couldn't hide in that world with their online friends doing pointless shit with no challenge. I liked it for the short time I played it. Looked good, great nostalgia factor to. But going back to that game we played as teenagers is stupid.

I know some guys who still play it and their life is a mess. Yet they aren't even aware of it.

Best thing is ever did was cut video game time to a couple hours a month. It helps when nothing fun has come out since Battlefield 1.

>have relationship
>get engaged
>marry
>have 3 children
>give up most of your hobbies because muh family is more important
>sell your nice sports car/bike/whatever and buy a shitty generic hatchback
>buy a bigger house because your current one isn't big enough for you and your kids
>pay shitloads of money for school, clothes, etc
>indebted worse than a chinese wageslave
>your wife gets tired of you and leaves you, taking the kids and half of all your shit
>can only see your own kids once a week
>still have to pay 50% of everything for the next 15 years
>still have to pay alimony for...ever? (although recently there's been a few supreme court rulings which are turning this around)
>end up being 45yo and LIVING WITH YOUR DAD because after all the payments you can't even afford a shitty cuckbox
>die of cancer
>your ex wife doesn't even come to the funeral, the kids are only there because the school took them with the whole class.

All the stories and information posted coming directly from one of my (now ex) colleagues.

Thanks but no thanks, I'm doing mighty fine alone. At this rate I can retire in 10-15 years and live stress free forever in a nice country home away from all the city pollution and niggers.

Implying there aren't women who want to get married and want to stay with their spouse.
Hell, I would give ANYTHING for someone to love me.

>All of that because they tried to fuck with their vidya and their waifus. Hell hath no fury like a Sup Forumsirgin scorned.
What is going to happen when they come for the Sup Forumsutists' anime?

Fucking hell man that story is the worst. But the best part is where they don't even care how damaging it is to the kids. All they care about is themselves. Single mothers are the scum on earth. All they produce is depressed boys with the odd null psychopath and slutty emotional trainwrecked girls. And while their family lies in ruins they only whine about 'my fee fees' while absolutely destroying the fathers reputation, while he still pays for everything.

Women are going to shoot themselves horrible in the foot. This generation that is. All you will get is washed up wall hitters that no decent guy wants to burn his hands on. Certainly not marry or get kids. Just watch, guys will lay the family thing off for better time. We can, for decades. Meanwhile all these yappy millennial women reach infertility within the next 10 years. Ending up alone. In comes the new generation Z of waifus who took notes. That's the best part, women act as if guys need to hurry and settle down yet it's all projection. We are in no hurry at all.

>those things are mutually exclusive
>brazilian monkey IQ

give bob and vagene

Of course there are, but the risk is too high unless a serious reform of divorce law happens.
We have a relatively low divorce rate here in Italy, and it's still 25%.
That rate is also severely dragged down by old people, among younger couples it's a lot worse.
That's a 1 in 3 or worse chance of ending up like my colleague, and that's way too high for me.

>inb4 muh wife would never do that
Said every single divorcee ever.

They exist but lets be honest they arent that common anymore. That or they feel peer-pressured into be quiet about it, making that much harder to spot them.

Videogames is what elected trump