NYC literally shitting itself over CCW reciprocity

citylimits.org/2017/12/19/what-the-new-concealed-carry-gun-law-could-mean-for-new-york-city/

Loving every laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4PYZqqL04d0
youtube.com/watch?v=2iRZHAAHCgE
youtube.com/watch?v=6-SiKYEz7d0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielski_partisans
thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/list-of-proposed-california-gun-control-measures-500-round-max-no-grandfathering-no-detachable-mags-mandatory-license/
citylimits.org/2017/12/19/what-the-new-concealed-carry-gun-law-could-mean-for-new-york-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point balkanization is inevitable.

There's people out there that genuinely think that a private citizen being armed is incompatible with a safe, secure society. They aren't even arguing from a place of emotion at this point, it's just their reality. Stay frosty, komrades. Maintain persec, maintain your weapon, maintain your awareness.

The amount of cognitive dissonance is incredible. At least the article admits that any local laws against National CCW would fly in the face of over half a century of civil rights litigation. The grabbers know they’ve backed themselves into a corner

>While gun control advocates contend that the bill violates the Tenth Amendment, which gives states powers not expressly delegated to the federal government by the Constitution

S
H
A
L
L

Just whip out the 14th amendment and claim that they’re the racists for disagreeding with it

>I've been carrying in commiefornia for years
>my dad was so jealous he went out to Nevada and got his permit for that state while doing front sight's week long program
>he will be able to carry in commiefornia now

kamela Harris btfo

There is only reality, not any one's reality.

Fuck that bitch. And Newsome, and moonbeam. My rights as an American will soon be respected again.

DESU the law opens up more Federal control of gun rights over the state's sovereignty and that should scare all of us.

If I live in California and can't get a permit because my county is no fun allowed, does this mean I'll be able to get an out of state permit (such as NV) and then carry in CA?

Or do I have to get the permit in my own state?

It literally doesn’t. This is like saying states recognizing out of state driver’s licenses gives federal control to driving laws.

Thats exactly what it means and thats exactly what everyone is going to do.

Who's the semen demon?

Except they literally highway funding to extort states.

Don't know but I'd brush her teeth for her if you know what I mean.

Twin peaks, bro. Some major cuties on that show.

Doesn't the 10th also say that any powers not delegated to the fed or the states goes to the people? Last I checked the 2nd explicitly says it's for the people.

Pretty much. Trying to use the 10th as an argument against it doesn't work, since bearing arms is already covered in the Constitution.

25 years later madchen amick is still so perfect

I have personally had assholes from NY try to convince me that "bearing arms" referred to a Coat-of-Arms. They don't care whether their argument works outside their own little bubble of warped reality.

>Alabama has to accept your fag marriage license because if you squint at the bill of rights sideways it’s a right
> NYC (not even the fucking state but a literal city) is ok ignoring your conceal carry license because you don’t have a right to bear arms (even though the phrase literally occurs in the 2nd)

Liberalism is truly a mental disease

when is the senate going to vote on this

The day after some convenient shooting happens

The day after the next mass shooting.

>shitlibs crying about States Rights
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>10th Amendment
youtu.be/4PYZqqL04d0
Trey Goudy droppin bombs.

INTERSTATE highway funding, you mean. Driver license reciprocity has nothing to do with that.

Libtards don't even know who this man is, user.

>commerce clause

no. more like the 14th amendment. which makes federal law supreme over state law, and mandates equal protection under the law. Which was used to force all states to recognize out of state marriage licenses for gays.

the 10th amendment only says that the states have power over things not given to the fed by other parts of the constitution. since the 2nd amendment states the ability to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. then there is no federal or state power for gun control.

>posting the cuck version

immediately after an avowed communist kills 30 kids with a weapon they bought legally and didn't conceal at all, in an area where concealed carry is banned

amazing how the GOP baseball shooting, las vegas shooting, and texas church shooting all happened right before or right after a pro gun bill got somewhere in congress.

They do, it's just he gives them PTSD amnesia.

No word that I can find yet. The tax bill has been high priority before the Xmas holidays. Which did not receive a democratic fillabuster in the senate, I notice.

So if the Dems do decide to filabuster the reciprocity bill but not the tax bill, I hope everyone of them.gets crucified for supporting rich liberal donors who hate guns over the working man.

I want him to run for President so fucking bad.

Trey Goudy would cause liberals to commit mass sudoku, he's Cthulhu teir in mindfucking liberals.

If another shooting happens before the senate votes on it then we know for sure that it's an undeniable pattern. Scalise almost being iced the day before he was set to introduce SHARE on the floor of congress, then Vegas after he was better and set to go back to work in time for a vote on SHARE is already suspect enough.

If we're talking mindfucking, then he'd be more like Yogg Sathoth. But that's irrelevant.
He's a national hero and treasure.

Why the fuck would anti-monarchist republicans give a shit about symbols of nobility?

i'm still suspicious about Justice Scalia's death.

he was an old fat man, but you think a US Supreme Court Justice would get air lifted to a hospital and an autopsy before declaring him dead of natural causes? instead of having some local law enforcement do it all over a phone.

Its truely a suprise that no one has successfully sued NY/C for abridging their constitutional rights. Its a right to own a firearm, you do not need an explanation for why you want one. That also means you should have a right to carry it, as it is your property.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iRZHAAHCgE

What? The 14th says that states DONT have the power to infringe on individual rights. Are you dumb?
>libshits
Never mind, the answer is yes

I just wanna fulfill my Paul Kersey Vigilante fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6-SiKYEz7d0

As far as I can tell? Because it was an excuse to keep himself from confronting the truth. It sounded "reasonable," and he did do a reasonable job trying to back up his claim. Against someone who didn't know anything about heraldic traditions it might have sounded like an argument. Unfortunately for him I'm /tg/ as fuck instead of the inbred corn-farmer he assumed me to be.

I was saddened beyond belief when Trump picked Sessions over Goudy for AG. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

It's because they use intermediate scrutiny in federal courts when handling the 2A. It is quite literally a codified practice to treat the 2A as a 2nd class right that is more violable than protection from discriminatory hiring practices.

Oh he was definitely murdered. They found the posting for the assassination job in Podestas emails, disguised as a movie pitch.

srsly? sounds crazy, but otoh after that whole hanker chief thing it wouldn't be totally unbelievable.

It was 100% assassination. The easiest way to cover something up is to simply have no investigation. No lies to contradict anything, no public statements that might come back to haunt you. At least that's the case if nothing slips through the cracks, something like the Ranch owner's initial interview.

The original quote was "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bedclothes were unwrinkled." A week later redactions came out everywhere with the ranch owner clarifying his description to something along the lines of "Did I say over his head? I meant above his head, like a hat." If Scalia and the pillow had been in a position like that it wouldn't have been noteworthy enough to specify in the original quote. Hell, a better redaction statement would have been "Sorry, I mispoke. I was a bit shaken up and I ended up swapping around 'head' and 'pillow.'"

The fact that everything was left in such an obviously shady light leaves me to believe it was a warning to the rest of the court, or anyone else in a position of power.

>being a racist and anti-semite
Get off /k/

Funny how being an antisemite means you're anti-jew even though Arabs are also considered Semitic peoples. Really gases my 6 million

>tfw I'm Jewish, but I'm the most anti-semitic person I know in both senses of the term.
Looking at it from an objective point of view, my people have done some really stupid shit over the last couple millennia. On the plus side, "Muh Holocaust" is an instant argument ender whenever I'm talking to a gungrabber about the second amendment.

>>that a private citizen being armed is incompatible with a safe, secure society.

It's not and the % rate of murders in countries based on their gun laws bears that out. You have the right to own firearms, and we have more gun deaths. The better argument is that being armed and able to resist is a right that's worth the downsides of having an extremely well armed populace.

This, which is why I'm actually happy they're passing this law. /k/ is going to shit a brick the moment liberals sweep both chambers and make CCW illegal country-wide and have the court backing on forcing states to comply.

Fuck moslems and arabs tho XD

oh yeah
Tell them you're Jewish when they want to talk about taking away muh guns because that will absolutely shut them up
also, show them thisen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielski_partisans

>Its a right to own a firearm
You're legally able to own a firearm in NY, unless you've committed certain crimes.

>That also means you should have a right to carry it, as it is your property.
Except when on other people's property, which is why most businesses have signs in their windows in states with CCW that you can't bring a weapon inside(same with public buildings).

Communities can, and do, vote to make it so that certain public areas are also weapon-free(such as schools and public parks).

>thinking you can call the thought police on Sup Forums
We've all been there. The only thing you can do is go fight the "evil" at its source. Go to Sup Forums. Start browsing and deconstructing their opinions. Show them the facts and change their minds. Be the change you want to see in the world. The most important thing is that you go to Sup Forums and browse about 2-3 hours a day.

So true!

No it doesn't, retard. The us has the most guns and some of the most permissive gun laws, yet we aren't even close to being the most violent. Peaceful societies will be peaceful regardless of armament

While I get the 10th Amendment, I don’t get why they keep bringing it up when the topic at hand concerns the 2nd Amendment.

>nazi on /k/
pls go and stay go

>>Its a right to own a firearm
>You're legally able to own a firearm in NY, unless you've committed certain crimes.
After a lengthy licensing period and hundreds of dollars in application fees and "back ground checks" the NYC council will grant you permission to have Firearms. You're only allowed certain ones, only 5 round mags (10 for a pistol) allowed, the city has a registry of all your guns and you have to have your license amended every time you want to buy a new gun. Getting a pistol permit takes at least 18 months. It's 575 dollars just to apply and you can be denied for any or no reason at all. You need 4 references that aren't your family and who have also never been arrested for anything nor known you for less than a year. You then have to get all those referrals notorized on their own accord. Take a gun safety course which is another 150 dollars. Then write a letter to the judge of your area on why you need one, you can't use "it's my right" or "self defense" as a reason. After 1.5 years you'll find out if you're denied or allowed to own a pistol permit then you can go buy your gun

Every time you want to buy any gun you have to apply to have your licenses amended which could take months, any time you want to buy ammo is a back ground check and a registry of ammo purchases is made, how much and who bought it.

If it passes, I hope it’s a wake up call for most of CA counties thinking they’re smart by making ccw hard or impossible to obtain. Hopefully those counties decide to loosen their views and put up their own safety requirements so that they don’t have to contend with their own locals with a ccw from out of state that might not have the level of safety to please their liberal sense.

Soon in California you won't be allowed to buy more than 500 rounds of ammo in any caliber per year.

They won't, they will just decry other states for being so unsafe to allow people to have guns without xyz draconian measures.

No one has won because NYC judges are as corrupt as any other politician.

A NYC judge allowed the extreme application fees because "the city needs the money" even though it disproportionately disarmed poor people from getting arms. It costs hundreds of dollars just to be allowed to apply and the judge just said no its OK

>ashekenazis
>semitic

NYC resident here, I can tell you now that people call 911 for airsoft guns. Laws in this state and especially in the city are so shit and self serving, just trying to pass through nyc with any of my long rifles is a headache. If this passes i will carry until I die

you can apply but you will 100% get denied unless you are a billionare, a celeb, or retired cop

You're not allowed to own a muzzle loader in NYC

kys nigger

>Calls me a nigger when I have white skin
Fuck off nigger

I meant that people will call 911 even if they know its a toy, and I keep my long guns out of city limits but if i want to travel or fly from the airport with them to a class for instance it is a huge headache

Negro

NYC really is unbelieveably retarded. Some of the people I pity most in the US are those in upstate NY, since they hate that shit but the city forces it all down their throats anyways.
Tried reading a novel recently about an NYPD officer, until the author used his character to go on a tirade about how NYC's gun laws are great and all the gun crime there is the fault of other states.

roody poo

you go and stay go you fucking kike.

/k is a Nazi board fuck off

melanin enriched gentleman of african descent

>NYC really is unbelieveably retarded. Some of the people I pity most in the US are those in upstate NY, since they hate that shit but the city forces it all down their throats anyways.
Live in upstate and I can confirm that we all support Trump here, there's shitloadsof rednecks here despite stereotypes. However, many New Yorkers from the city are actually Republican, the stereotypical New Yorker of "I'M WALKIN' HERE" is always a Republican, it's the hipster fags that cause issues. Entire Italian family on my fathers side voted for Trump, so did my mothers family in Upstate aside from my uncles daughter, fat piece of shit who abuses her kid.

Can't forget Jews as well, of course.

Fuck the kikes.

>I've never heard of the 100+ years of supreme court decisions that prevent that from occurring.

>The most important thing is that you go to Sup Forums and browse about 2-3 hours a day.
Not the other user but that sounds absolutely horrendous.

Basketball American

>CCW illegal country-wide
Explain to me how a state allowing it's own citizens to carry within it's own state borders falls under the interstate commerce clause and I'd agree with you.

But it doesn't until you leave your state's borders with your license, which means the most they can do is remove the reciprocity should this law pass.

When a white, 18 year old, self proclaimed neo-nazi and savior of the white race from Sup Forums gets memed into buying a $500 Windham and shoots up an ANTIFA/democrat rally full of college kids who were just peacefully protesting the bill.

no. It will be when someone who got a CC permit from a lax state, goes to another state that recognizes it but has stricter permit standards. Then he shoots someone in public in what the shooter will claim was a self defense situation. though he will have shot a bunch of innocent bystanders.

This is completely erroneous because you insist that you need a CC permit to do that

The guy could just buy his pistol in his home state then illegally do this now. He isn't somehow disuaded or prevented from committing the crime you're alleging in the first place. Why would someone with criminal intent first go through any bureaucracy in follow the law only to then break the law?

This national reciprocity doesn't enable any criminals, the criminals already could do this in the first place. This bill ONLY allows law abiding citizens to travel freely and protect themselves

If some fucker wanted to shoot up people, he would do it regardless of the law, national reciprocity doesn't magically allow him to

>taking the exact same bait for the one millionth time

Crazy how that kind of thing seems to happen the day before gun rights votes...

Crazy...

>a criminal will be able to do this now!
Why can't do a criminal do this right now like they always have been?

/pol is a board of peace.

Part of the application process involves providing a REASON WHY you should be allowed to own a firearm and be able to carry it outside your home. The laws for firearms are fucked in NY anyways, you can't travel with the bullets anywhere close to the gun. They have to be secured and locked away.

Getting a pistol in upstate New York (Erie county) is hard anyway after a lot of taxes fees, finger prints, safety course you don't shoot a gun in, and wasted time it still takes 8-14 months to get it and you have about 0.0001% of getting ccw they offer you a target and hunting conditional liscance then in five years you can be eligible for ccw

>not posting the /polgbt/

Post the text of the law that says that or shut the fuck up.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/list-of-proposed-california-gun-control-measures-500-round-max-no-grandfathering-no-detachable-mags-mandatory-license/

I'll take you serious when you quote THE TEXT OF THE LAW. Your b.s. article is citing Reddit of all places for the info. Come on man. Prop 63 states you can not SELL more than 500 rounds a year with out a vendor licence, and a licenced vendor has to oversee the private party sell in the first place.
You sir, are a misinformed troglodyte.

>citylimits.org/2017/12/19/what-the-new-concealed-carry-gun-law-could-mean-for-new-york-city/

Fuck Erie County, and the fact it takes more than a year to get a permit on top of a shit course.