youtube.com/watch?v=XKR3tbZkXF4
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/mom-shoots-toddler-to-death-arizona-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Scottsdale checking in

How do we get rid of John Mccain?

Ga here. Can McCain fuck off already?

Mccain should be out of politics soon.

He couldn't even vote on the lastest tax bill because he's all fucked up. I'm not saying I hope he dies, I just want him out of politics.

Still a bunch of hippies in Flagstaff. I think it might be necessary to eventually start memeing Flagstaff's nigger mayor out of office.

Bump

Wtf, since when does Flagstaff have a black mayor?

Its name is Coral, and it's absolutely repulsive.

Chandler here

I miss you AZ. It's cold here behind enemy lines. Send nudes.

Damn, I had no idea you guys had a black mayor. What kind of policies does she support?

Where you at now? East coast?

Dear Californians:

Fuck off

Unfortunately

Free watermelon and fried chicken

What made you move out?

This

There's almost no black people in Flagstaff though, so that probably wouldn't be very effective.

El Mirage reporting in
The shitty trailer park at Grand & Thunderbird has been demolished and replaced with a slightly more visually appealing field of rocks.
The roads have been repaved as well.
It's still a terrible place, stay far away if you aren't actively avoiding the area already.

I've been down in that area a few times. Looks like a place that sells and/or buys lots of meth.

Chandler checking in

Tucson here
Send help

I was young and wanted to travel, mainly to escape the shitty life I had created for myself. Visited some friends up here and ended up staying for 10 years. Got married, started business and became successful beyond my wildest dreams. But I'm ready to come back to the sun and warmth now.

Did anybody here about that serial killer they caught a few months ago in Phoenix? They want to give him the death penalty apparently lol.

Looks can be deceiving, but in this case they're not.

Yo who else /workinglate/ here, gotta earb that bonus nigga

Also post AZ kino

I’m
Bumping also

Ewwwe West valley is gross

More kino

This

Goodyear checking in

>nobody has pointed out the Mormon Temple yet

Tempe checking in .. i-10 & baseline

Thatcher reporting. It's Arizonan not Arizonian.

Pastor Anderson went caroling in Tempe

youtube.com/watch?v=XKR3tbZkXF4

Video honestly made me cry.

Grew up in Goodyear desu

did hear about the mother who shot her 2 year old son and then gun malfunction on her turn...

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/mom-shoots-toddler-to-death-arizona-police-say.html

As far as I can tell, she's just retarded. She doesn't know what policies she supports. She goes back and forth- but always ends up sides with the commies.

What goes on in La Paz county?

Az kino

North PHX reporting in;
damn shame that volunteer at the doggo shelter got mauled by that Akita earlier this afternoon. Work near the airport and saw the stationary helicopters looking over the 24th st & Van Buren area

Unfortunately, there are niggers here. No many, but they still exist. A nigger asked me to buy him a cigar at a gas station on Butler yesterday. I called him a nigger.

im going to decadence for new years. anyone selling molly?

>things that never happened

Shut the fuck up, Leaf. You're not here, watching your white town get filled up with niggers. Like I said, we have a nigger mayor, and we're getting full of nigger beggars. I think all the homeless in Flagstaff should be shot, including our nigger mayor.

Member the farms?
IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME!!!!

Shit fuck Tucson here, pls nuke from orbit

Then your automatically a good person

Tempe checking in working late. Off in a bit to spend my bonus on gifts for my lovely Christian family because I love them and this is the best fucking one of the year.

Is that a Taylor Freeze place any good?

>white town

I lived there for 2 years phaggot. It's a college town full of Californians and drunk homeless Navajo trying to be a micro Seattle.

That's near Stafford right?

GCU here. A freshman threw himself off the top of a parking garage on campus two weeks ago and his car is still there.

People going and leaving California

Just fucking get rid of all these snow birds holy shit. Californians go home. Minnesotans go home. Georgians go home. You fucks are the WORST drivers.

YANKEES GO HOME

Imagine if an Ice Age occurred, Phoenix would be London a week.

Anthem here. Pretty much nigger free. Some young KIKE families. Heavily Republican.

McCain
>I'm not saying I hope he dies
I'm saying I hope he dies.
Soon.
Real soon.

32nd st and baseline here. Middle of nog territory

>Drunk homeless navajo trying to be a micro Seattle

Who remembers the baseline killer?

Looking like flagstaff is getting its first snow tonight, hopefully a white Christmas.

I spent 2 years in Arizona doing a mormon mission.
I want to move back so bad desu

We miss you

More comfy AZ snow pics

tucson here also shit town :^(