"paganism is good because hwhites ages ago were pagans so I also want to be pagan because we wuz pagans and shiet...

>"paganism is good because hwhites ages ago were pagans so I also want to be pagan because we wuz pagans and shiet, even though the society we live in was shaped by christianity"
If you think like that, congratulations, you are a incredibly gullible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no
youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek
youtu.be/2IJns8QnMbs
youtu.be/Ocleaf0NDqo
youtu.be/-cJ8CL1497U
youtu.be/y8JGFlZXK2k
youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back on Pagan threads, y'all.

Ask yet Pagan Q's, get little g answers.

>Implying the society we live in is good in any way

It's not.
Checkmate. /thread.

> shaped by christianity

Jesus is new school m8.

The gods of old shaped yesterday more than Jesus did the day he was born.

>the society that allows you to live better than kings did 300 years ago isn't good
Every society has problems, that's the way things have been since forever. Doesn't mean it is absolutely bad.

Yep. That's Pagan. Not "Christian".

Eat up...you're looking for the Truth.

You're a step ahead of the rest if you're simply honest with YOURSELF.

The past dictates the future but the future shows nothing but our limits.

Monopole/triple polarity, dichotomy is Pisces....we are no longer in Pisces.

What is this schizo image?

How was Christ not a messenger of the Truth?

Different calendars reveal different worlds.

PISCES IS OVER SAYS JESUS CHRIST!

>. SILENCE. REEEsearch or don't, do not talk back.

The world didn't end on that day a few months ago, what is your point?

It's called the black sun meme. I've seen it around and keep almost biting the bait. Hasn't gotten me yet though. I have more important things to do than to try and indoctrinate myself into a suicide cult.

All Pagan.

Monotheism and Paganism are literally the same thing if you know both, not THINK you know them.

Everything good about Christianity was lifted from the old gods.

Jews were monotheists for 10000 years (and please don't start screeching just because I said the word "jew")

t.Memed Yourself Out Of Truth

Bravo.

> polytheism is better than monotheism.

We left polytheism behind in favor of monotheism because monotheism was stronger and leads people to better organized lives.

>he believes that the society shaped by christians is good
MORE REFUGEES FOR EUROPE

> 10000

Lmao, STFU YOU MORON.

THIS IS MY THREAD OR DELETE, NOW!

I think these threads might be the Jew. They are well organized and very regular posters. I think they are trying to subvert us.

Wrong. They were Henotheistic. Read a book.

Higher Dimensional shapes exist in reality.

>worshiping the family
I have a great book that talks about this sort of thing, you might have heard of it

>implying the Bible doesn't talk of the importance of nations and of not trying to build an all encompassing society
You mistake the conduct of Christians with what is at the core of the religion

What does freemasonry have to do with anything? Every freemason I have met was a Christian by the way

Seal of God.

Metatron, Archangel.

Animals were polytheistic. Monotheism is quite literally and idea that led us to evolve past animals. The irony is even these pagan fags aren't paying tribute to true polytheism if you look into what that is. It is more a collective monotheism.

Light is energy, energy is matter, matter is light.

Solve for X.

current christians, I meant

>geometry is Paganism
Plato wasn't a pagan, and he was the precursor of Christianity. Try harder.

Christianity is not an all good force. At the very least you can see that, no?
You sound like a commie
>real christianity has never been tried.

Physics=Music=Mind

All is number...indeed all is consciousness.

What are you trying to prove? That is obvious and no one that does any kind if actual physics discounts that fact? Multiple dimensional structures are built into everything. That is an argument for the ignorant.

THIS ISNT YOUR THREAD.

Delete or research. No more back talk, ok?

>Christianity is not an all good force. At the very least you can see that, no?
Of course I can. No, I'm not a fucking commie.

What I mean is, sure the church has burned smart people, sure some current christians are fucking moronic cucks, but that doesn't mean that the religion is invalid.

Really Christianity has been tried. When it is tried consistently then it consistently makes the world a better place. Your point?

>even though the society we live in was shaped by christianity

Indo-European culture.
White genetics.
I guess Christianity contributed after it was GYROED by Greek philosophy.

>Implying I want to live in modern society.

I can perceive the fifth dimension.

Steven Hawking spoke in this...but we're ignorant, huh?

>1000's if years of monotheistic Christian rule in Europe.

>B...but I really like Hercules as a kid

you're literally an autist

>throwing rocks at each other is better than having all the knowledge of the world available at your home

The reincarnation of OP a thousand years in the future:
>"Christianity is good because hwhites ages ago were Christians so I also want to be Christian because we wuz Christians and shiet, even though the society we live in was shaped by Islam"

The good things in our society are due to white people being superior not religious practices. I am a pagan but I don't give a fuck if you want to be a christian. Live and let live ladies and gents.

Everything is connected, all subjects intersect.

Atomic, universal.

All is one, one is all.

We all exist in at least 11+ dimensions and don't go jerking off about it.

>Muh Hercules

Yeah Plato was a Christcuck right?

Christianity has degraded and lead White people into an abject slave morality which jeopardizes the existence of their people. It has to be replaced.

Live and let live is a philosophy of nihilism and death. Off yourself.

Autist? No. Im an INTP Spergy sociopath.

I am not alone.

I am.

Trippy bro

New age is now pagan? I wasn't informed.

No, but the idealism he introduced is at the core of Christianity.

Ok then....what's the 6th like?

Hawking described HALF of the fifth. I describe all of it.

Your move, brainlet.

> Thoth...who represents what I desire most.

Christians dont even know that their god is one in the same as a polythistic tribal jew god

I should have said live and let live amongst white folk, mud people and muslims can need to be exterminated. Feel better?

You just were.

Aquarius is now and Pisces is over.....SAYS JESUS.

"Live and let live" is what got this country to being 1/3rd nonwhite
Your naive belief that other cultures and nations are even slightly interested in reciprocating your "live and let live" philosophy will be the end of the US

Christianity paved the way for Jewish hegemony.

Christianity is a Jewish slave religion.

Embrace the gods of your ancestors.
Abandon the Semitic cult.

Hahahah yeah the fucking christains sure give a shit about there family saying that ita okay to kill your family or just completely forget about them if they question your fucking religion. Go fuck yourself.

Most north-west Europeans never were very devout Christians. Returning to our pagan roots is logical next step. Our traditions have pagan roots.
Most of the Christian fanatics went to the new world.

Are you the sock guy in YouTube?

That is what I said

Get rid of the Christianity and embrace the ancient indo-European religion of old. The original religion of mankind. The Abrahamic death cults work together to undermine the white race. Honor your ancestors. Embrace the old Gods. Meditate. Get out into nature.

I'm a physicist, sir...I watch TV, not star in it.

> No foto plox

Also here are your descriptions... A few of them

> ITT. What is the Bible I hate Islam

I'm blind to infinity but see it clearly.

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek

youtu.be/2IJns8QnMbs

youtu.be/Ocleaf0NDqo

youtu.be/-cJ8CL1497U

youtu.be/y8JGFlZXK2k

Eat up...we BOTH don't have a choice now.

:)

Sometimes images don't post right let me see if this works

Wait is this a religion based entirely in popsci?

....were not friends anymore.

'Live and let live' in of itself promotes selfishness and degeneracy. Almost all degeneracy that plagues the West today that wasnt made by a Jew was made by a white man who decreed 'live and let live'

Is this more your speed?

> Not understanding anything

Wow. Yer smrt.

Nope. That's a bunch of bullshit. Try again.

Aww. I was enjoying the conversation. I actually use a lot of the science and math discussed in the videos as part of my job.

I use symbols to simplify physics.

Quantum entropy?

I feel you. That image you just posted is actually one of my favorites. I made a little lamp with a motor, string, and one if those things you find on trains to make it do that when it turns on.

I don't believe in anything "Quantum _____". Dynamics, maybe...but "mechanics" is straight up retardo tier.

Showing up then claiming that you shaped things is why you need to be killed.

I gotcha. Do you not believe that the (wave form) collapses?

Object, not subject, plox?

LoL... you are drawing a quantum of a hexagon there fucktard. you just don't understand what 'quantum mechanics' means. it's simply: the physics of quantised entities. everything is quantised so you're going to have a hard time getting off QM, pilpul cannot circumvent it.

nice b8 thread tho assholes

I.....I.....I am working on a unified field theory but DAMNIT i need to measure a universal cycle and map it completely first.

Then comes the electromagnetic spectrum, THEN I will address what's past the space/time continuum.

One step at a time : \

>Abandon the Semitic cult.

>dude, this religion that 106 of the 109 countries that kicked out the Jews, and discriminated against the Jews for almost 2 thousand years is clearly Jew-loving

Yes but what does your other head say? The probability it gives a different answer is pretty high....pretty darn high.

>If I pick three spots on a map I can make a triangle and this apparently means something profound
WEW LAD

Exactly. I have had an idea to use one of those physical (random number generators) and a hardware neural network (my job) to try and map our local elementary fields.

The random number generator being because it is working if background radiation which is (((random)))

Did this 404? I guess not.

Easter Island and Giza are completely random piles of rocks formed by chance by the astroid that killed the T-Rax!...

> GTFO OFF MY WEBSITE REDDIT!

Random and (((random))).

Beautifully and eloquently said.

> (((Scientist))) virgin vs Physicist Master Race

Not sure how I feel about this

youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8

Use intuition, not feelings, not analyze, interpret.