Is Richard Spencer white?

Here were his DNA test results

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

He got 5.5% southern Europe. He got 0.2% North African and 0.1% East Asian and Native American. He even got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kikes have been known to fuck with (((23andme))) results

No way he has African roots at all.

The impression I get is that his North African comes through his Southern European, and his sub-Saharan African comes through his North African. Could be wrong though.

he may be

This fucking guy is a government agent. HE wouldn't be allowed a voice in the media f he wasn't. An old fashioned honey dick for idealistic white nationalists. They see this guy and wish hard it was real.

Holy shit, he's a mutt. Even when you only consider his European roots, he's at best 50-50 Anglo-French. What a faggot. No wonder identity Evropa never answered my e-mails after I calling them all mutts for that very fact: the truth hurts.

There's nothing wrong with whites fucking whites.
Otherwise you get inbreads like half of England.

No way I'll let my sisters or daughters fuck an Irish.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No, he married a Georgian communist cryptojew and is a mongrel himself. You see 99% European individual is worse than a nigger. Racial hygiene is quite like homeopathy, the smaller the dose of impure blood the more devastating the consequences, since the mongrels dirty genes are concealed somewhat by their mixed phenotype, they also sully the culture through being more psychologically brown, in fact it's highly risky to even talk to them, which is why we're campaigning to emotionally remove Americans and Southern Europeans of all kinds from this board through bullying

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>meme flag
Show us your country.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Can be him being from a dixie slave owning cotton family
Except England is far less inbred than racially mixed Spain or Italy. Anti-English hate is championed by pakis, wogs and kikes

>25% broadly NW European

Is dickie a Dutchie?

its every day bro

I wonder if he's considered a successful cointel op

I took 2 tests from different companies. 23andme said I am 0.1% African and 0.5% Native American and the rest European. Ancesty.com said I am 99.99% European and .01% Native American. Who do I believe? The 23andme said I had a bunch of Italian and German while ancestry.com says all my European blood comes from the UK and Scandinavia.

>a few rape-victims during the Mongol conquests in his ancestry

>They group German and French as one ethnicity
What a shit test.
The ancestry dna test groups you into specific regions and was correctly able to tell that my mom is Dutch and my dad northwestern German.

it sounds like a scam to me

that looks like it could have been fucked with in the exact way 23andme employees have said they have fucked with results in the past.

23 and me has been shown to manipulate results to artificially inflate the presence of African DNA.

Is this a picture of the Delray Misfits?

Ancestry.com at least separates Scottish and English from each other. They also pinpoint which parts of England and Scotland the DNA comes from.

Kek, you can't throw some bantz at me unless you see my flag? Amerimutts are truly pathetic.

Germany doesn't allow a lot of ancestry companies to test out German genes. (Due to the Nazi past.) As a result ancestry companies have to guess what German genes are.

source

/Our/Guy confirmed

Several DNA testing companies have been found to add

RICHARD IS HWITE< FUCK YOU!

pic related is my test, we are almost twins!

They do that with the 23andme test, which is exactly the one he took.
I'm sure that if he takes the Ancestry one it will turn out to be 100% European like it was for me.

Yes Goyim, all your leaders are CIA niggers. Might as well just disperse your identity groups.

23andme recently admitted they put 0.1% sub-saharan in their results just to fuck with people.

>As a result ancestry companies have to guess what German genes are
well they did a good job at guessing then because they got it exactly right for me

>they are more or less admitting that it's an insult to have Sub-Saharan ancestry
topkek

ooga booga

He’s a terroni dago cryptocoon that has some Anglo-Celtic blood and by proxy a surname of an Englishman
It’s literally pic related to screech about inbred England

The final redpill is that there are no purebred aryans and hasn't been in centuries

Cite?

It’s quite accurate for dixieland and amerishartia though. There ARE plenty of mongrels in USA. Look at pic related and say that it’s hard to see a recent negroid in their bloodlines and faces

>0.2% North African
looks like i'm white

You have not idea what you are talking about.

>Here were his DNA test results
I can't believe people are still giving these (((DNA companies))) money after they were exposed for faking the results.

>only 5% Scandinavian
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

0.3% nigger means go back to Africa. Or 0.3% of you needs to go back to Africa anyway.

Actually one drop rule. 100% of you needs to go back to Africa.

>Otherwise you get inbreads like half of England.
If you knew your own history you'd know how stupid you sound right now. Back to Sweden Ahmed.

The Amerimutt meme is annoying and untrue. But most Europeans on here are convinced of it.

Oh lawd don't do dis. Do I at least get reparations? Lemme c yo results.

Yes, I do, you literal primitive anthropological atavism

Dixie is filled with bleached niggers

I think half of it is just good bantz because it triggers us. I normally just laff.

He is a faggot bitch poser.

are you that bavarian in russia?

dat get

humans came from Africa..obviously they will have a severely small precent of this. Learn human evolution.

what is human evolution for 100 cuck.

>He got 5.5% southern Europe

Those DNA results are consistent with being a purebred Anglo-Saxon.

The man is a genetic demigod.

>yet another d&c thread

Except we didn’t, and negroids/abbos are quite literally not human

He's American, he almost certainly has some Africa in him. That's probably the reason he's relatively mild on race and advocates "self-identification" as a criterion.

you are (roughly) as related to the modern Africans as you are to the modern Maori or to Indios.

Just because they didn't move much doesn't mean their genetic disposition was frozen.

Whatever, he acts like a nigger and that's what I go by, sage faggot

Yeah he does, a lot of supposed whites here in the states are mixed mongrels. The pics he posted, you can they aint full white.

Are abos and blacks even human?

Nu/pol/ will think that European racial hygiene is a Jewish conspiracy to keep your Tribe pure. There is no divide and conquer psyop. Just the opposite - subversion of real Blood and Soil Tribalism. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of ACTUALLY White races. Let's take the USA. For example Italians, Jews, Spaniards were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism A LOT? The Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

WASPs used to demand genealogy proof from Swiss, Austrians and Southern Germans before marriage to see, if those have no dago taint in them ffs

>trying this hard to look badass

Bayer Pasha the bane of mongrels.

>Meme flag
>flag
>fag

>still being in denial

I bet you're quite the looker, eh Ivan?

>hurr sure we need a leader
Fuck off, I won’t follow your plant.

How can you be 0.2% of anything? That's like 9 generations removed and no one race mixed 300 years ago

If the Hun or the Mongol came to your village, there isn't much choice involved.

Except for darker hair and blue eyes almost the same look
>removed and no one race mixed 300 years ago

>They have sent good soldiers to the Confederate Army, and are now landowners and taxpayers. Those men served creditably, and it would be unjust and disgraceful to embarrass them in this way. It is a scientific fact that there is not one full-blooded Caucasian on the floor of this convention. Every member has in him a certain mixture of... colored blood. The pure-blooded White has needed and received a certain infusion of darker blood to give him readiness and purpose.

George D. Tillman, Confederate fighter, South Carolina Constitutional Convention 1895

Are you retarded?

Actually those mongrels like Richard Spencer descent from some Chink opium service lady or chink worker. no mongol, hunnish or other shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols, huns and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

They also give 1% sub saharan to people to fuck with racists, they stated that, so take their results with a grain of salt. Get this default reports are at a 60% confidence level too, lets see what he is if he adjusts it to 90%. Fuck 23andme, a bunch of blow job hacks.

its the bit of dna we share with niggers its genes from 10000s of years ago

legit criticisms of spencer:
russian bias, white & european universalism, can be a bit too poofy sounding sometimes

are you that russian who spergs out over ukranians?

0% central or east asian in me, euro here. Bet if he adjusts the confidence level in the report from 60% to 70% or 80% all the garbage dna vanishes like magic.

KEK

Whoa, 0.3% non-European.What a huge difference that makes. You know "purity" isn't an actual concept in genetics, right? "hat matters are the *dominant* genes.

What the fuck is the point of this thread?

He is 100% pure-bred CIA nigger

Hes a jewish shill, no questions there. Hes been interviewed by the media, which should prove he isnt one of ours. If that doesnt tell you, look at the big elite high school he went to in texas. Tons of actors and politicians go through there too.

they throw that shit in to make things interesting, I thought this was a known thing already.

Nothing below about 5% is high confidence.

>

>hurr we don't need a leader
From a Britfag's perspective, Spencer is the best thing you guys have going for you. For the last 50 years the "far-right" in America has been defined by skinheads, the KKK and rednecks. Now you have a respectable, Ph.D student East Coast intellectual and people hate on him. I wish we had a Richard Spencer here.

How can we find legit results

interesting.

>He got 5.5% southern Europe. He got 0.2% North African and 0.1% East Asian and Native American. He even got

Run your 23andme data through gedmatch

In an interview at Cracked, a tech at one of the major consumer DNA-testing companies admits that they imply users have African ancestry to ''screw with racists.''

lol everybody has some level of non-european ar 0.1 percent or something. All though southern Europe is mixed at small levels like 5 or 10 percent it doesn't matter due to it already being mostly Northern European.

The margin of error is something like 1%. Anything less than that is just noise

Hello there fellow Britons. It’s not just non-Euro, it’s NON-human negroid. On top it, it means you descent from Blood traitors. Blood traitors in multiple generations since mixing went on for 2-5 gens with quite visible out-group specimen