Grand Blue

I caught up on the series today and the latest chapter only further cemented Azusa's status as best girl.

How can she be best if she has no nipples?

Thanks for ruining the panel for me.

Does Grandblue have many threads? I just binged every chapter over the last couple days and I haven't seen them around at all.

Generally the threads are most active when the latest chapter is scanlated.

I found an archive thread on 4archive from December through a search engine, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Makes sense.

Kouhei needs a waifu, pronto.

The "She still thinks Iori is gay" joke is getting old.

So is the excessive drinking and partying. I just want more diving scenes.

Why is Kouhei getting excited about Azusa and Nanaka? I thought he only liked 2d.

He used to be an otaku. He's pretty normal right now.

It's not very often it comes up compared to the other recurring jokes in the series.

She also thinks he's bi, not gay.

will the romance ever make progress

In a decade when the author decides, "Okay, let's end the series", we'll get a single arc that wraps up all the romance. If we're lucky, it'll involve an over the top bicycle chase that ends in a naked confession.

>normal

lelll

>Wanting to put away the best part of the series
Now if only there'll be less girls shenanigans.

>So is the excessive drinking and partying

You do realize the series is named after an alcoholic drink right you fucking inbred moron?

Serious shit coming.

Old farts are best at ruining relationships.
I've read thousands of hmanga about it.

Can't cousins marry in Japan anyways? I can't help but think this isn't going to go anywhere.

>excessive drinking and partying
that's literally the best part about the manga

friendly reminder that uncle is one of the smartest people around and if he says it's crazy it will probably not happen

seriously. read 2 chapters and it doesn't take a genius to know that's what this manga is gonna be about. it's like complaining that naruto is about ninjas

But it's not.

She had npples in one chapter.

Cakey has a meltdown about it but that's pretty much it, nothing comes out of it.

FUCKING DROPPED

what, they're RELATED by blood? I don't really get it.

They AREN'T related by blood

Nana Mizuki is his waifu

oh, so it's the same stuff as any other "i live with my cousin" trope.

i get it now

Is probably gonna be the sister Seiyu

But everybody is crazy.

I want to make Cakey my wife!

I hate to say it man, but this may not be your type of manga then.

?
Grand Blue is a diving manga

Why would it really?

Iori doesn't seem like he wants an actual relationship, he just wants to fool around and Chisa doesn't have any interest in relationships or fooling around.

This.
Grand Blue is more of a diving manga than Amanchu to be honest.

They look 2d to me

Dont yoy think thwy would score if they helped instead of sabotaging eachothers in every opportinity they have.

>help each other
do you really think they would give the pussy away they themselve want?

Yes

best girl

They are probably inverted.

Iori has had plenty of chances so far.

Majong chapter was pretty great. Im just scared if this manga continues for a long time itll end up complete shit like what happened to prison school.

Id say thats a pretty normal reaction because I reacted the same when they actually put on the plugsuits.

He already has one.
In universe his waifu Is Raruko-tan from a fictional anime, and the character is voiced by that one Seiiyu he met while she was all caked up and whose sister he asked to come back to his room.

The only 3D girls possible for him are probably Shiori or the Seiiyu.

>one of the smartest people
>keeps a bar with diving shit

>Grand Blue is a diving manga

>the Seiiyu
wouldn't that be sacrilegious?

I have a brother who spent a year in Thailand working as a dive instructor by day and bartender by night. I assure you this is an accurate representation of how much divers drink.

and people celebrate there everyday with drinking games
can you imagine how much money he makes with those students?

Absolutely fucking based.

It isn't.

Kouhei isn't that much of a hermit to be fixated on 2-D; his shtick is "living the life just like in my 2-D animu shows". Basically he sees himself as the MC of his own Animu. Playing strip-Majong with beautiful girls is a (un)common fanservice trope.

1 question:

How is the MC?

Is he just an ordinary guy or a Mary Sue or a total loser?

i guess you could call it a dive bar

He's a perfect scumbag. Truly /ourguy/

you could find out for yourself in the amount of time you're waiting for an answer

He's human trash

He's mainly a normal guy, though he can be kind of a dick to his friends (but they're dicks back to him so it's fine). When bad things happen to him, it's usually because he deserves it.

How is he doing at college or is that never been shown?

total loser

>always getting drunk and naked
>gets pushed around by his senpai
>is forced into a fake relationship with his cousin
>a diving manga and he can't even swim
>his best friend is an otaku
>his fake girlfriend thinks he's trash and is only using him
>he rejected the girl who wants to actually fuck him and is also in love with his senpai
>has a sister with a huge brother complex
>is forced to cross dress a couple of times
>almost ends up dying at the hands of a sis-con more times than he would like
>his friends are even worse than him

He tries to cheat even at the easier exams, let that speak for herself

AHAHHAHAHA

Sounds like a gud manga.

Will read

Have fun user, Grand Blue is one of the funniest manga at the moment

A mix?

Its like a character with decent to high rolls, but they chose butt monkey as a class.

He ends up spending a lot of time drunk and naked.

He has his moments though.

Don't lie, he failed to cheat and got the equivalent of an A+, but had to retake because he tried to cheat.

>>he rejected the girl who wants to actually fuck him and is also in love with his senpai

Tell me abouy asuza, how could she lose the toki sempai wihen she carrries those asuzas, is fun and slutty ?

Not, really, we need a flashback about it

Might wanna lay off the drinking for a bit, bud. This isn't the manga.

Coz Toki got his gf before Azusa came into play?

I would dump any woman if asuza asked for it.

And that's why you don't have a gf user

>>has a sister with a huge brother complex

I dont see the problem with that.

what ongoing manga can compared?

>sister cockblocks him at every turn

t. underage

I don't know about anything ongoing, but only comedy manga that I'd rate higher than Grand Blue is Nichibros.

All the first year could be looked at as total losers look at Chisa

>surrounded by drunk naked men
>haven't seen her wiht anyone other than diving club
>forces her cousin into a fake relationship with her because he didn't give her enough attention
>Has to resort to using her cousin because she can't deal with people.
>Has troubele expressing herself and wants to be a dive instructor, which has nothing to do with her major.
>doesn't realize how crazy her sister is
>Gets pushed around by her sister
>focuses on her cousin as trash when he is doing the same shit as everyone she knows

I don't think Cakey or Kouhei need a list.

I think the girls are fine, they just need to be more involved with the comedy

Chisa's great when she's actually taking part and not just a living prop that hates Iori's guts

So when she is the butt of a joke or being awkward?

Can't remember her talking much other than 3 conversations about diving, which was mainly just Iori talking.

>Has troubele expressing herself and wants to be a dive instructor, which has nothing to do with her major.
Mechanical engineering right? I also don't understand why she choose that major instead of shit like oceanology or marine biology.

I don't know she doesn't need to go to college to be a dive instructor she could just get a part time job and help out at the shop and aquarium.

If she wants to do something else involving the ocean those make sense, but it seems like she is just wasting time and money.

Real reason is probably to get her into the same class as Iori & friends.