True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #521

Contraction in the Crypto markets; stock markets flat. Congress passes tax reform bill; win for POTUS & America! House Judiciary Committee questions FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe for 8 hours. Obama allowing Hezbollah to traffic drugs in the U.S., and allowing them to launder the money through car sales gives insight to why Wassermann-Schultz had Awan brothers as Congress IT. UN security council to vote to force POTUS to recind his recognition of Jeruslam as the capitol of Israel. Based Poland gives the EU the middle finger. Saudi Arabia, Iran and the quest of Mid-East dominace. Canada's Justin Trudeau violated ethics laws. Other news and commentary, plus Gab shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Follow on Gab.ai:

@PoliticsGhost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/12/21/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-521

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYQGdR8L0p0
gab.ai/search/@politicsghost
lmgtfy.com/?q=macabre
my.mixtape.moe/acweye.mp3
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ghost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About time

Does ghost have any mental disorders?

Aside from severe autism?

touch that cock and get the glock

time to hear about how much money Ive missed out on! should put a cap on this shit of a day nicely

Don't worry, friend. You've still got the episodic 30 minute rant of "muh autists reeeeeee" to look forward to.

idk what do you call a guy that can be nice as pie, then become a complete asshole to the only people who like him and then cry about why no one likes him? All while bragging about how great he is and hiding behind anonymity?

If you seriously took offense to ghost ranting about autists, maybe you should stop identifying with autists?

THE iSRAELIS WHO THE MOSSAD GET TO FOLLOW ME ON MY HOSTEL WORLD BACKPACKING TOUR ARE ALL PISSED OFF ABOUT TRUMP/BIBI JERUSALEM DEAL. THEY SAY IT JUST GOING TO MAKE THE MUZZIES GO EVEN MORE CRAZY TERRORIST ON THEIR ASSES.

yOUA RE NEVER A REAL AUTIST UNTIL YOU BECOME A GAS CHAMBER NAZI

LOL you are just an autistic that is upset you cannot attempt to extract some revenge against someone that told you off big time.

ghost is bald

REEEEEEE AUTISTARDS ARE MY AUDIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Listening now and just waiting for Gab and radio graffit

Play this for Radio Graffiti
youtube.com/watch?v=gYQGdR8L0p0
I was also thinking of making a Paper Planes remix, any interest in this?

Also my first time calling in and listening. I watched almost all the things on YT so I know what to expect. Gonna call in a russian accent even though i know Comrade Boris is already there

I may be missing out on money but atleast I didnt cuck myself out of over $100k. God damn.

I'm Donald Trump and I approve of this thread.

ripple might be ready for round 2

when the trend lines of the peaks and the trend line of the bottoms converge like that, what is it telling you?

Is 42 coin just bullshit that Ghost is just pumping because he owns or do you think it really can go somewhere?

It's just a solid hedge with moral support.

the former, it's just a fun extremely limited supply coin you can invest in

it's a "gold rush" thing

also - I have no holdings of it and don't plan on buying any

cocoa, the base for chocolate

Basically I think its leading to a larger move in one way or the other. Either buyers or sellers will win the battle and the price should hopefully move out of the old range explosively. So many of these cryptos have been breaking out upwards, that its probably a safer bet that it will move up than down.

Hmm what about QTUM? I want to get into one of these for the long haul and see where it goes. Tired of being a no coiner faggot and seeing them always go up.

>poonanny

>punami

HAMMBONE

Me rikey. I saw it at $10 a week ago and fuck, a few days later it jumped to $40. It's like ETH but it's way easier to create a smart contract. I just bought some today.

(also /biz/ hates it so you know it's good)

I don't really know anything about crypto so sorry bout all the questions. Do you just set up an account at coinbase, transfer money, buy bitcoin, then trade that bitcoin for QTUM through some other exchange website?

>knee guards derailed that train

>cans.wav

Yes but don't buy bitcoin unless you wanna pay $15 MINIMUM as a transaction fee. Register at coinbase, probably verify your account, buy eth, litecoin, or bitcoin cash, then transfer those to an exchange. I use bittrex but you can use others. Then trade that coin for qtum, if you wish to buy qtum.

Also do take note about the hold on coinbase, they will put like a 9 day wait on your bank/card purchase.

>muh cob

>there's nothing wrong with being jewish
t. Ghost " The Rothschild are the true capitalists"

What the fuck does McCab means?
Did he meant to say macabre?

A MINOR LMAOOOOOOOOOO

What is this my cob thing?

ma·ca·bre
məˈkäbrə,məˈkäb/
adjective
adjective: macabre

disturbing and horrifying because of involvement with or depiction of death and injury.
"a macabre series of murders"
synonyms: gruesome, grisly, grim, gory, morbid, ghastly, unearthly, grotesque, hideous, horrific, shocking, dreadful, loathsome, repugnant, repulsive, sickening

Ghost can't into proper pronunciation of anything

QTUM is fire, get in now or during the next minor contraction

Fuck off shill
go shill your shit on reddit or something
faggot
sage & report all advertising

>məˈkäb/
>literally "muh cob"
ghost is always right

I want Ghost to be my dad

Ok thanks for the heads up on the fee. Still trying to decide but I've got $30k burning a hole in my pocket ever since I cashed out before the election and don't wanna put it in this record high stock market (even though Ghost claims its going to be good for a while).

lol how new are you?

>telling people to go back when he doesnt know about ghost
lmao

Just Monika

dont tempt me ghost

For your enhanced entertainment:

gab.ai/search/@politicsghost

weebs are disgusting human garbage

BruskiForGhost is me

>shills attempt to tell me that because the shilling has been going on so long, its part of the board & good for it
pic related, you

did you get off on the wrong train stop and are confused about where you are?

I've been here longer than you've been alive

me too

lmgtfy.com/?q=macabre

which board? please specify for our educational entertainment

>me too

/our guy/

>lists two pronunciations
>one of them is "muh cob"
kill yourself you fucking mongrel

>which board? please specify for our educational entertainment
>HA I GOT HIM NOW
im not going to follow your orders, now bundle your redditor e-celeb shit up & take it back 2 reddit, preferably stored up your ass

nicely done. also, stopreadingzerohedge.jpg

buh gohb is wrong and sounds like shit
Go eat shit, little fly.

Where the hell is (((G))) tonight? Died in the latest Amtrak crash?

short 45 second hamster dance remix of "troll terrorist" and "cyber vermin" with a little "DADDY" thrown in there
my.mixtape.moe/acweye.mp3

someone play it if you want

Its been on Sup Forums for the better part of a decade

Sorry you came yesterday

Bill Priestap

As Ghost would say:

Look it up here
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ghost

Bipolar Disorder. It's basically when you get happy one moment and sad the next. Depending on the severity it can cause issues.

>calling for trump to initiate a military coup

>Ghost fell for the Qanon threads

Gab crashed right as Ghost started talking about this shit
neat

Radio Graffiti soon, hopefully

dumbo bumpo rape dapey

Post yfw your 1996 Honda Civic is full of Hezbollah cocaine

sup G

>Ghost thinks Hezbollah=Iran

I'm not G you fucking nigger

Saudi Arabia did 9/11
Saudi Arabia did Las Vegas Route 91 Harvest Festival

It's time

Wow G, you got here really late today. What gives?

his Amtrak derailed

WERE THE FUCK IS MY RG!!!

here we go

OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHHA

The sweet sound of autism

Why hasn't anyone played "fuck you texas" yet.

I was at the park.

That's old. It's all about replaying shit he said ten seconds ago and the pregnant Anne Frank copypasta now.

Ghost is Alex Jones
Prove me wrong

Holy shit I think that's a record fast remix. Could even hear it finish rendering.

I can't do anything about those sevens

>that last splice

niggers btfo!!!

I play both shows at work and everyone that walks by my area thinks the two are the same.
Plus both know Roger Stone.
Both shill for Israel.
Both seem to have unexplained connections to the government.
Ghost has ulcers from drinking too much, Alex Jones is clearly a whiskey drinking retard.
Both overdramatic and rely on yelling.
Both pack about 15 minutes of information in a 3 hour block.
Yeah, same guy.

GHOST BTFO

can't argue with this