Gantz:0

Took fucking long enough but it's on Netflix now, overall it was shit only good thing about it was the visuals and her, Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902958
gemba.co.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any anime tiddies?

The boobs were nice and bouncy but they could have been bouncier. I get it a solid 3/5 bounciness.

fuckin hell, it's on Netflix?? How about torrents?!?

I would never recommend this but kissanime has it.

yes an unreasonable amount of bare tits in this one

>using Netflix
>ever
May as well kill yourself at this point.

Is it Gantz "O" or Gantz Zero?

O as in Osaka.

t. hulu

Nipples or just giggly?

Always like the idea of CGI with nudity, like that weird ass Starship troopers thing.

Are the vampires in the movie?

They included the boob monster.
There was so much anime dittys that it was overwhelming

O as in Osaka you dumbfuck

>big tits in skintight suits
My dick was diamonds the entire time. Reika and Anzu are too hot.

>Kaze already dead
Fuck you.

>Killing off Muscle Rider

shit adaptation/10

>Netflix
Oh for fuck's sake. Can't I download it?
>Kissanime
Oh for fuck's sake
Why isn't it on Nyaa?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902958

About time
Thanks

Now if only decent rips for Kimi no Rope and the SAO movie will come sooner

You mean this right?

No this.

I watched it.
I thought it was pretty good, better than any adaptation we've had so far.
Most accurate, too. And by that I mean the fucking writing is on par with the manga (aka pretty shit), but hey. Osaka arc got animated, and I'd say pretty beautifully too.
Then again I get off on Gantz tech since I find that stuff cool as fuck.
I'm kinda hoping we get a sequel or some shit because no Muscle Rider and Esper bros is kinda fucking shit.

As for tits, you have the alien made of women tits, but no actual character tits, just the jiggle.

HNNNNG!

>No Muscle Rider
WELL OF COURSE IT WAS GOING TO BE SHIT

>Reika voiced by Hayamin
>Anzu voiced by MAO
Well shit I have to see it then

No love for us?

If I watch this movie without reading the manga will I miss out on a lot? I want to get into the series but I watched the original anime and couldn't get into it.

Not really.

Lots of characters that were present during this mission were cut so you aren't missing any important character development that happened during this arc. Just enjoy the tits and the action, maybe it'll get you interested again and you'll read the manga. You also have previous experience with the series so the mechanics won't seem weird to you.

>If I watch this movie without reading the manga will I miss out on a lot?
Yes. There is a huge story i the manga. The aniime turned me off the first time too.

i liked it. told simple story fairly clearly. almost. but even that's an improvement over the usual nip storytelling.

won't watch again but didn't regret it

I liked it a lot. Hope they make a prequel.

Thought the same thing. Horrible dialogue, but it looked cool.

That bitch was annoying, but bonus for Rei hair cut.

I've had no exposure to Gantz before; just watched the first 20 minutes
>mini borg-cube meme machine asks dead people to kill youkai with microwave guns
Is this really what it's about?

Yeah but it's honestly a masterpiece.

I don't know why people hate on Gantz for its premise when every single anime is as stupid or 10x more so.

Clarification: the Gantz Spheres were the product of an obese, LITERALLY RETARDED German "woman." Also they Zentraedi Invasion Fleet sent them, not the Borg.

People don't hate it for it's premise, they hate it for having a hack of a writer who throws in shit like Vampires, Espers, Dinosaurs and utterly fucking useless love interests for the hell of it, then gets bored and forgets about them.
Also the end.

Who cares, they're well introduced and well excluded. I dig the vampires because they were zero fucks given since the very beginning.
It's just a rollercoaster of events, the point is not being able to presume the characters fates.

I prefer my characters to have fates to presume.
And just because it's the end result, does not mean it was the writer's intention. I enjoy the long, drawn out, exhausting fights in Gantz, but not when characters I've gotten so invested in are killed for a cheap shock and then never brought up again, despite other characters being given get out of jail free cards.

>I'm kinda hoping we get a sequel or some shit because no Muscle Rider and Esper bros is kinda fucking shit.
it would need to be a prequel according to this picture Kaze, Sakurai, his teacher, and Inaba all died at the same time
and apparently Takeshi died a couple of missions later (2nd row from the bottom, far right)

I was skeptical of the vampires at first because they came out of nowhere

then the author completely forgot to give a reason why or how they existed (or knew about gantz, or teamed up with aliens, etc), then literally forgot about the last remaining vampires throughout the entire last arc

>retarded genki milf
I don't even.

Also you guys mentioned titties but I got way more than I bargained for on that front.

>this gets subbed before mjp
I appreciate the tits nonetheless.

So you want the vampires to get annihilated? They had the best fates possible. Gantz wasn't hunting them anymore and they can just do whatever they want again.

Kurono never really cared for his relatives, and neither did they. There was no point in grieving each other when apocalypse was coming.

No BD rips? Netflix is the best we're going to get, eh?

Just finished.
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HUT AND DOPE
death to movie stars; let's make every movie into CG

So, after this movie, mc will be moving in and mating like a bunny with that young milf?
We need sequel

Obviously not as good as the manga, but it was animated very well and also made me realise that Anzu might be best girl.

I liked seeing the weapons and the battles animated in CG, they downplayed the violence a little though

Reika barely showed up. In the manga she did a lot better than this, that's how she got her own Kurono.

Who is this slut.

BD on nyaa when?

She always was best girl.

>characters look like from BLAME
>monsters look like from Ga-Rei

Never really cared for her before, but her voice made her shoot up the rankings.
Thank you MAO.

I checked her voice in the dub and it's the most obnoxious dubbed voice I've heard in years.

>same people who worked on Berserk 2016 worked on this

It amazes me that people still give dubs a chance. You should avoid them at all costs, no matter how curious you are.

The dub was up on nya before the sub so I tried.

Single mother he plans to live together with.

Still mad they killed Kaze and denied him the happy end he got in the manga

No.

Fuck, that's the best quality avaliable? When will we get something better?

gemba.co.jp/

>tfw no one wants to talk about how sexy nishi was

>tfw the terrible anime was the only adaptation to have naked titties and ultraviolence

The cgi was fucking amazing.

So he was already in the game once?

Its explained at the end, did you read or watch gantz before? This movie was really mostly for the fans of the series.

That's what I got from the ending. And no, I have no idea about the series. I only know it from the "Cool, Gantz" meme from Nihei.

Can a mangafag tldr it?

>23 years old
>already has 3 years old son
>lusts for a dick of 17 years old guy
What a slut.

>no actual character tits, just the jiggle.

Damn, almost had me.

Its hard to TLDR the series, Osaka arc is probably the best after it ends its goes into the last arc mess.

The movie was made stand-alone by removing and changing interactions, so tl;dr ing it is pointless. Just go read it.