youtu.be/-CAc9Zbaf_w
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ジャパリペディア/ohkgbfcpbbljmmmidihgdfknhnpfkobd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tautonyms
youtube.com/watch?v=QT9_tEzjtIU
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30691340
twitter.com/sasakure__UK/status/836059982026067968
youtube.com/watch?v=qTEFn38PjNA
jas-sa.org/resources/Pictures/Flyer-Workshop1.pdf
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/25-1/kemono-friends-will-continue-says-creator
dailymotion.com/video/x5d8i00_kemono-friends_animals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gotcha senpai

I want to rape Shoebill.

WATASHIIII WAAA TOKIIIIIII

youtu.be/-CAc9Zbaf_w

serval-chan a cute

NAKAMA O SAGASHITERU

Thank you kindly.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ジャパリペディア/ohkgbfcpbbljmmmidihgdfknhnpfkobd
>a chrome extension that transforms wikipedia into Japari Library

>mfw thought today was tuesday

jesus christ how disappointed i am

>blushing Fennec
hnnng this is adorable.

This song's dedicated to my girlfriend Alpaca.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tautonyms

This is interesting

Is there a version for Encyclopedia Dramatica?

You're a Friend who's not good at stitching pictures.

You must be a friend who likes to hug!

Wikipedia and ED both use the MediaWiki software as a backend so I imagine if you tweak the CRX it would work like a charm.

It'll be Tuesday in 5 minutes though

Is it Tuesday yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=QT9_tEzjtIU

Don't do this!

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30691340
Japan please

I want to molest Humboldt-chan

:^)

Must hotglue the fennec

tiny warthogs!

I hope we get some manga/doujin art style scale figurines. At least Serval. I don't want it all to be chibi.

Still gonna jump on that Serval nendo.

I want to play this.

Please refrain from lowering the quality of the thread
Thank you

twitter.com/sasakure__UK/status/836059982026067968

Full ver. when?

game phrases
youtube.com/watch?v=qTEFn38PjNA

Post fun Japanese videos

Was it rape?

Yeah, I'm going for the nendo. And if it gets a figma it'll probably be the show's proportions, but I really like the more slender look that a lot of the fanart gives Serval.

Anyone else thinks Toki is the sexiest?

I could listen to this all day.

I have hope for regular proportions simply because the manga has that artstyle. Thank god for it too or else there would be no chance for merchandise in that style unless it blew up like touhou.

jas-sa.org/resources/Pictures/Flyer-Workshop1.pdf

I dunno, user. I think all the low-angled fanart of Toki is trying to tell me something but I can't figure it out.

wat

BIRTH WHEN

>173 Friend
This is the kind of thing that won't let me sleep wondering how the hell would it work.

will the second season have better quality cg or will they keep it undercut?

>second season
You must be a Friend who's good at >implying

She won't move while you're looking at her, but she gives you hugs whenever you're not looking

Wouldn't otter friend make more sense?

You realize this show is really performing way above its budget, right? This show is way overblown and the niche following it has is very capable of spurring additional revenue from more venues.

Personality-wise she's more like Tsuchinoko, but Serval was likely chosen because of hair.

Sure, but a lot of factors go into anime production. Madoka set sales records, but the staff opted to focus on recap movies instead of putting out a sequel season.

We don't know if they'll want to continue the anime, focus on a new game, or pursue some other platform. All we know is that they'll do something to capitalize on this success or they'd be clinically insane.

Is the guide book still sold out?

Haruhi S3 never would have made any money.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/25-1/kemono-friends-will-continue-says-creator

Nothing that Yoshizaki Mine says in the original has anything to do with a 2nd season of anime.

We've been over this quote before. All he says is that the project will continue, not that there will necessarily be a second season. There are all kinds of other things they could do to continue the franchise.

To be fair, they literally sold the IP out.

as and I mentioned, there are other venues. We have no idea what they'll do to capitalize on the cult following they've created and to be honest, I can see them raising quality going forward if they were to do anything. In terms of industry standards, I'm interested in seeing how this forms over time.

My point is that the fact that something would make money is in no sense a guarantee that it will be made. Yoshizaki Mine saying that it will continue could mean there will be a single drama CD released a year and a half after the anime was finished

dailymotion.com/video/x5d8i00_kemono-friends_animals

It was bound to happen eventually

this is a bird.

They'd probably do best to change as little as possible if there is a continuation considering neither the producers or director of the show have any idea where the popularity came from.

No that is a friend, friend

Literally by saying it will continue means something will be made. I and others have stated it doesn't necessarily have to be another season.

"Project" obviously means the anime continuation..
They make the most from their BD's, so there's no reason whatsoever that think it doesn't mean a 2nd season.

>Yoshizaki Mine saying that it will continue could mean there will be a single drama CD released a year and a half after the anime was finished
That's just stupid.
They could have done that without saying an entire PROJECT will continue.

If you follow the reply chain you will see I was discussing with someone who was stating there was a second season and linked to the crunchyroll article as evidence.

Who is they? Famima? Kadokawa? Victor Entertainment? Crunchyroll, Bushiroad?

>Sugoi! So you're a friend who's really good at being pessimist!

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. I want a S2 just as much as anyone else but I condone spreading misinformation because of an idiotic assumption.

If you watched more anime, you would know that's not the case. It's pretty common for the staff to claim that a franchise is continuing, but it rarely means a second season.

>condone
Ah fuck it. You get what I mean.

Is that the friend pill?

When will they marry?

It's Japari Park portal in a pill form.

Who do you think you're talking to? We made the distinction in our side of the "chain" that we understand it doesn't necessarily have to be a S2, but that the franchise is lucrative so it's possible. Please keep your arguments where the discussion calls for it. We were having a discussion about supply and demand.

>idiotic assumption.
There's nothing idiotic about it. It states the game won't be starting up again, and it clearly points out that it was the anime the only responsible for the skyrocketing of its popularity.
If you really think the creators would be imbecile to the point of releasing a drama CD or something like that while the entire fucking audience - both Eastern and Western - is waiting for a second season, you're the idiot.

So basically you jumped in on someone elses conversation and made wrong assumptions. Ok.

Nexon don't own the IP, them saying they wont release a new game doesn't mean anything. There could quite easily be another game, a manga and so on. Like it has already been pointed out the fact that fans want something and something will make money is not a guarantee it will ever get made.

>Next episode in 33 hours 15 minutes

The wait. I cannot handle it.

Su-goi! It's an Americanized Friend!

delicious

No, unless one of these this isn't you responded to me

>There could quite easily be another game
no, there wasn't really any demand for a game so that's most certainly isn't happening.

Tesagure had 3 seasons from the same directory, so there's no doubt there will be a S2.

If I'm wrong feel free to quote this post again calling me shit.