Little Witch Academia

So her left eye is where she keeps her gay thoughts?

Sucy and Lotte are pretty gay for Akko. Amanda too.

why were there so many cinematics and theatrics for this?

it's funny how the cartoony style uses this as a parody to emphasize seriousness.

>lilies
>she gives them to Akko

Wow. Somehow, I completely missed how that one Sucy's showing eye was reversed. Good catch.

When she says "your" first kiss is she implying it's not her first kiss?

Why do you think Akko was so ready to kiss Sucy? She's experimented before.

More precisely it represent an hidden side of her in general. That include lesbian sexual fantasies as well as her fiendish half that wan6t that enjoy carnage and destruction.
The important part is that those toughts even if real are instantly repressed and killed.
Sucy is not more lesbian than she is a nightfall reader, or a gyaru.

No it's the mark of a Sucy that cannot be allowed to live

Kissing her Chariot poster doesn't count.

Ursula had Akko practice kissing with her because some obscure magical spells use a kiss as the method to transmit the spell.

One of the Chariot Trading Cards had a spell like that, so Akko was easily convinced to go along with it.

These two Sucies have the best voices, hands down. Are they from the same VA as the original Sucy?

>Akko fighting a black dragon that breathes green fire in a forest of thorns to save a sleeping Sucy

References are cool and all but a little subtlety wouldn't hurt

There should be a Spinoff about Dreamworlds, because episode 8 was clearly the most magical so far.

>tfw no Akkos dreamworld, where anything revolves around fantastic magic shows
>tfw no Lottes dreamworld, where everything is humble and pleasant, unless you go to the "Teenage Libido Area" with all the werewolves and vampires
>tfw no Dianas dreamworld, where you have teaparties under the clear, sunny sky all day
>tfw no Amandas dreamscape, where the night is always young, and you drink and fuck without consequences
>tfw no Constanzes dreamscape, where Kaijus battling giant Mechas in futuristic landscapes is a common sight
>tfw no Jasminkas dreamworld, where everything is edible and delicious

Sucy confirmed for closet lesbian.

god damn it

i want a girlfriend like akko. though due to her hyper over eagerness, this can only work as long as she shares my interests.

This episode was great. That llama Sucy was just about the most adorable thing ever.

>"The court by the Sucy, for the Sucy"

>muh subtlety

Go fuck yourself. Wacky comedies don't need subtlety to be good.

But she also wants to read Night Fall, she's a closet fujo.

Reading Nightfall doesn't necessarily mean you want the guys in it to fuck.

She's not a closet anything. Those were just whims that popped up and were meant to be destroyed.

So Sucy thought about fucking Akko then immediately dismissed the idea. That doesn't make her gay.

Don't let lotte hear you

Sucy ruined this episode

>offers her lilies (yuri)
>dragon-form is highly interested in Akko kissing Sucy and is visibly upset when they don't

Yes, she's definitely got a little bit of gay in her, but so do most people. It's a part of her that was meant to be executed, anyways.

Are those the eyelashes on her left eye? Does that mean both of her eyes were uncovered there?

If you make a reference that exact and obvious then what was even the point of doing it in the first place.

You might as well just make a "Remember the time we were in sleeping beauty" cutaway gag

>this episode confirmed that Finnelan and Ursula aren't sleeping in Akko's room for the punishment

>we will never get Akko/Ursula snuggles

This is why all references should be runescape references.

Sucy seems to execute a lot of things.

>references have to be subtle or it's pointless

Oh right, how silly of me. I forgot that that's the golden rule of comedy in the Encyclopedia of Humor.

Wasn't that punishment for only a week?

>tfw Constaance's dreamworld is Phyrexia

LULUCO EP 8
>first kiss last kiss
>fake death
LWA EP 8
>first kiss last kiss
>fake death

>it's another no-plot filler episode

Well at least Sucy and Lotte got their episodes so they have no choice but to actually focus on Akko now.

>implying the Diana episode won't be filler as well

Except now they can make a Diana episode, yea yeah

GOD DAMN IT

What is "filler"?

It's an episode people don't like.

No, Akko either doesn't mind spending her own first kiss on waking Sucy in this emergency - or she's already had her first kiss - either way it doesn't matter that much to her - and she's apologising to Sucy because Sucy has no choice in the matter

Stop this, Ursula wouldn't take advantage of Akko this way, she would earn Akko's informed consent first

I didn't like the Akira reference with Lotte getting squished in the mushrooms. Too violent for a Saturday morning cartoon.

This was amazing. Episode of the year material. Maybe more.

>It's another character development + foreshadowing episode that pisses off plotfags

I want ADHD sucy on my dick!

>haha cut it out dude that's gay
>alright dude it's not really funny anymore
>seriously dude stop
>DUDE FUCKING STOP THAT'S FUCKING GAY

so it this yuri now? what the hell happened

YAMERO

this episode reminded me of pyschonuats.

>It's a your friend didn't say no homo before pretending to be gay episode

This is the true Sucy. Shin Sucy.

H-Hideki Anno!?

Inside you a little hetero you is killed continuosly.
Same was happening to Sucy, but Akko saved the yuri inside Sucy.

its parody

She isn't though.

So how old are the LWA witches again? Old Lady Sucy claims to have been around for 10, maybe even 11 years. Does this mean the LWA are only around 11 years old? Why do people think they're 17 again?

Literally me

She wears miniskirts and is a dumb. She's done plenty.

>muh plot

Even from the first OVA it didn't focused on a set plot. It was about witches awakening a dragon that was eventually stopped by an underperforming witch through her believing heart. That was the theme of the OVA. Trigger wasn't even planning on turning it into a full length TV anime.

If you're in for the sake of plot then i feel bad for you. You're going to get served last.

Fucking lurk more.

Would you give her your face?

I'm pretty sure one of the Japanese websites said they are 16.

They're 16. It says so on the website.

Akko seemed to think that killing off Sucys was sucy holding parts of her personality back, which would support the theory that sucy is a little gay, but the good sucy said that these parts were random and killing them off is what makes her personality. The sucy amalgamation occurring at all seems to point to that theory that she's not gay by extension.

She said 男の- before being cut off, which just could mean men's _.

Fujoshi Sucy confirmed.

You want a boyfriend?
That's pretty gay user.

Not every plot is about learning a way to go past an obstacle.
People don't want to make this simple concept go trough their skulls no matter what.

gay? i hate gay

adding a bit to this
she also rejected the sucy that wanted a boyfriend, so maybe she just rejects the idea of romance all together

That's what I say. The series is more about the world and characters than any overarching story. I enjoy it for what it is.

French New Wave Sucy is best Sucy.

The detail here is pretty rad. There's the cut at her lip and her hair's the spines.

>Impossible!
>She's fast!

Not everything has to be in a general, retard. More than one thread isn't going to kill anybody.

Why even when they are close to adulthood there is so much difference in height and phisique between them and a adult.
In Japan girls suddenly dvelope when they are 18 all of a sudden.
I've see girls 12yo that looked taller and more developed than my mother.

>I can't into tabs

>senseless name calling
Why so angry user?

Don't worry, Netflix will keep you from seeing it.

> develope when they are 18 all of a sudden?
Missed question mark.

>those strands of saliva connecting their lips
that's officially a kiss.

Akko saw Chariot at 6 and she's been missing for a decade.

She said Otaku, not otoko.

I have to agree with some of the other anons saying how Sucy's not gay. I mean angel and demon sucy did point out how if people's certain parts weren't eliminated constantly the whole world would be crazy.
I interpreted it as countless sucys being generated to act like puzzle pieces to collectively form who she is. There seems to be rules like no lillie giving in order to maintain a consistent identity and get rid of behavior/thoughts abnormal to the identity and personality.

get better at watching anime

>All the other Sucys laughing as Sucy bullies Akko while Yuri Sucy is straightfaced
>Yuri Sucy laughs as the school that bullies Akko is destroyed
>Shes actually yandere for her retarded guinea pig friend

Trigger outdoes themselves.

yuri sucy was actually just going insane from not dying

>not Sucy and the Banshees
Missed opportunity.

>A world of Sucys
Is this what heaven look like?
No. Heaven is hell in comparison.

The fact that Akko laughed at herself surprised me, I think it was a good moment.

What kind of entertainer can't laugh at themselves?

Some of you Sucys are alright, stay the fuck out of my room

The witchest witch is into black metal of course.

Akko constantly gets mad when it's pointed out how much of a failure she is. The fact that she finally could laugh at it was nice, probably will even mean she's grown enough and she's gonna start to be able to do magic now... Sucy talked about how the poision could unlock her potential, so maybe it will, just not in the obvious way...

IF I DIE IN THIS WORLD, WHO WILL KNOW SOMETHING OF ME
I AM LOST, NO ONE KNOWS, THERE'S NO TRACE OF MY YEARNING
BUT I MUST, CARRY ON, NOTHING WORSE, CAN BEFALL
ALL MY FEARS, ALL MY TEARS, TELL MY HEART THERE'S A HOLE

I WEAR A VOID, NOT EVEN HOPE, A DOWNWARD SLOPE IS ALL I SEE
AS LONG AS BREATH COMES FROM MY MOUTH
I MAY YET STAND THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE
A SHAFT OF LIGHT IS ALL I NEED
TO CEASE THE DARKNESS KILLING ME

I think you're reading too much into it.

I'm sure I am, but if Akko starts not being a mess this could be seen as the turning point.