WILL THIS SHIT EVER END JESUS CHRIST

WILL THIS SHIT EVER END JESUS CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4hlndnB0xk
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4990412613/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ending has already been published though.

you do know this is about one of japan's most fabled historical figures, right?

Why wouldn't it be long as fug, imagine a manga about Julius Caesar or Alexander (historie for example).

this nigger is muira-tier though, and even back in 2009-10 he was saying that it would be complete within a year

why didnt I know anything about this?

If it's shit, why do you read it? Why do you care?

you misunderstand, the mangaka is muira-tier with hiatuses

vagabond is bretty good

never

What the hell is this? Please explain, I implore you.

there are so many ongoing manga that i do my best to ignore them.
when i look for new series to read i always filter by "Fully Scanlated" (mangaupdates website).

week by week is torture

this plz

Just Google it

>Not knowing that Vagabond actually ended 10 years ago

so whats the hold up? getting the volumes?

So it's not over, and you're just being pathetic niggers.

>noue Takehiko of renowned “Slam Dunk” fame takes his manga art to the next dizzying level with “井上雄彦 最後のマンガ展” (Inoue Takehiko : The LAST Manga Exhibition), a collaborative project with Ueno Royal Museum that took 6 months of preparation and production work.
>The theme of the exhibition is centered on legendary sword master Miyamoto Musashi, the main protagonist of his “Vagabond” manga series, which in turned was based on the novel by Eiji Yoshikawa.
>Inoue-san produced over 140 unique pieces of Sumi-e ( ink and washing ) paintings for the sole purpose of this exhibition.

youtu.be/k4hlndnB0xk

That exposition is the ending buckaroo, if you see the documentary it's very easy to realize it is an epilogue for the manga.

Vagadond ended 10 years ago.

You should apply your newfound google-fu skills to look deeper into it user, you won't be disappointed.

no it didnt you faggot, the last chapter release was 2015

What about the fight with the Kojirou? Did he and Otsu see each other one last time?

WHAT THE FUCK

Otsu ended up with the brat

>Otsu ended up with the brat

Don't even joke like that. I also wanted to see the fight with Kojirou so bad.

I'm going to be so upset if he just ended everything with the exhibition.

Holy shit, it does seem like he revealed the final chapter. I'm sure he'll continue the manga one day and give us everything in between but wow.

>In 2006, due to the popularity and unique art style of his works, Inoue Takehiko was invited to expose his art at the Ueno Royal Museum in Tokyo. He made over 140 gigantic paintings based on Vagabond for this huge event, which took 6 months of preparations for him and everyone involved. The paintings are not, however, only to show off his artwork; they are like big panels that make a story featuring an old Musashi, serving as an epilogue to Vagabond; the story is set in Reigando cave, the place of Musashi's death.

>In 2006, due to the popularity and unique art style of his works, Inoue Takehiko was invited to expose his art at the Ueno Royal Museum in Tokyo. He made over 140 gigantic paintings based on Vagabond for this huge event, which took 6 months of preparations for him and everyone involved. The paintings are not, however, only to show off his artwork; they are like big panels that make a story featuring an old Musashi, serving as an epilogue to Vagabond; the story is set in Reigando cave, the place of Musashi's death.

What the flying fuck

Holy shit, the young guy visiting old Mushashi in the epilogue is Jotaro.

>Jotaro

this little shit

It's been 4 years since the latest Vagabond episode.

>650,000,000 years*
FTFY

>Tfw i haven't found where to buy this or at least a pdf file

Send help.

>the exhibition is an epilogue
>it MUST mean the manga has ended
I'm ashamed of sharing this board with people like you.

Just read the fucking novel if you are desperate for the true ending. I don't even know what the current last volume was about, but some point near the end, Musashi will challenge Kojiro and everyone knows about the boat trip, the carving of the bokken out of an oar and how Musashi times his landing based on the sea tide to jump and deal one clean hit to Kojiro's head and that kills the man.

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4990412613/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ordered one for about $44 since the others were either too cheap or expensive.

The manga obviously didn't end since Inoue spoke about completing it AFTER the exhibit. I'm sure he'll come back to finish it and REAL one day. I can't imagine not seeing Musashi vs Kojiro since its basically the reason for everything.

Bless you my man i'm definitely ordring this.

But from i've gathered it seems to be 2 books, or is this the same one but flipped?

There are two books, but the black one is the one that contains the epilogue. I think that's why its much more pricey than the white one.

I see, thanks.

No problem.

Someone should keep an eye on japannese museums in case Vinland Saga stealth ends too.

deplorable meme