From which of these would you say is the most interesting or best written villain?

From which of these would you say is the most interesting or best written villain?

>inb4 they're all shit

They're all shit

>inb4 they're all shit

They are.

I like Teach for being a mastermind planner and a bumbling retard at the same time. He's also an absolute tank and a wimpy bitch, it's a lot of fun.
I don't even know who the one in the middle is, and I recognize Aizen but only ever read like four issues of Bleach because nothing about it piqued my interest.

>bleach
>naruto
>we don't even know whole background of Blackbeard

If I can choose pre reveal Tobi then he is the best by far. If I have to include Obito... Then fuck it they are all shit.

>I like Teach for being a mastermind planner and a bumbling retard
He's cunning but he's not really a mastermind. What was he gonna do if he captured Luffy and then invaded impel down? There would've been no Shiryu to Dave him (they only let him out to track down Luffy)

Honestly he rolls with things a lot more than he plans for them.

What's important is that it always works out for him.

I'm happy that Teach isn't a gigantic edgelord. It'd be "fitting" aka generic/shit writing if he was.

He did have a little speech about how justice doesn't exist though.

Background of Blackbeard is the same as every other character in One Piece: sad childhood with a chance of evil government.

>government
>evil
Pirate scum.

Blackbeard plans, but he and his men also rely heavily on the winds of fate

Blackbeard is the best written, but I really enjoyed Aizen's bullshit.

He was kind of right in the context of the one piece government tho. They're as evil as most pirate crews.

I like akainu.
>manipulates a middle aged mature into stabbing his father figure
>lands a crucial hit on whitebeard (half his fucking face)
>straight after that takes on one of the most powerful pirate crews in the world + a schichibukai all by himself
The bloke was the MVP of the whitebeard war.

Teach, just because he hasn't been ruined yet like Aizen and Obito.

Aizen

>Huan Piss autists pretending Blackbeard isn't a shit

Even Bleach had a better villain. Sad!

Obito desu. when all is said and done naruto has pretty good written individuals for shounen standards. no one is evil 'just because'. they actually have genuine reasons for doing the evil shit they did. even though they were misguided or in some cases lunatics

Yeah how convenient all the evil just turned out to be the machinations of an alien asspulled into the story at the last moment. Turns out nobody was "really" bad after all.

Teach for being and having a more interesting crew then the Luffy

>asspull
every thing is an asspull if you're braindead enough

>no one is evil 'just because'

I honestly prefer villain who are evil just because. These over-the-top melodramatic animu backstories are pure cancer.

Teach because he has a more interesting past.

Also with the subjectivity of morality in One Piece, Oda did a good job writing him to be the most antagonistic force to the main crew but not necessarily the most evil force in the series. There are other pirate crews that have done far worse.

Also his crew is arguably more interesting than himself which is a good thing.

The way he parallels and also opposes Luffy thematically is interesting. They both hold similar ideals but their methodology is where they mostly clash.

We also get to see him rise to power, being introduced from literally floating on a raft with a relatively small-time crew into a world power. This lends him to be more of a rival as well, instead of just a straight "badguy".

The other two in OP's post are faggots.

Don't know who the left guy is (One Piece right? I'm still in the beginning)

Tobi/Madara was interesting until they revealed it was Obito, then it went down the toilet when he became another emo Uchiha that wanted to fuck up the world because of one person..

Aizen was ok until the last part of fake Karakura town when they went like "Oh BTW Aizen didn't need the Hollow army for anything he's broken as shit by himself and can take on all the shinigami's corps at the same time without a sweat, oh and he's about to get a (or a few) absurd powerup"

The last arc still didn't explained how Ichigo father knew about the final getsuga so it ended up as a massive asspull because they made Aizen way to broken even surprise attacks that should kill him didn't.

>One piece

Villain actually has a background / motivation. Decent power with a viable weakness makes him an interesting character too

>Bleach

Aizen literally has no idea what the fuck he wanted to do. Literally next to no background exposure. Ass pulled fights, ass pulled character, ass pulled end, ass pulled everything. A shit

>Naruto

So much shitty thing about this series and this character. Guy is a fucking clusterfuck

They are all shit, but Teach is a less smelly pile of shit

>Akainu
>Always read it as A-kai-nu
>Just recently i realized that i should have read it as Aka-inu hence red dog
>Mfw

Aizen is so fucking cliché and yaoi that he's lovable. He's like an elaborated parody of your typical JRPG villain.
I only read Bleach because of him.

I find Blackbeard great because he's the complete opposite of Aizen and looks like an actual pirate.
Instead of having an autistic emofuckboy with purple hair and archangel complex final boss, you got this hairy noteeth noisy fatfuck that looks like a hobo. He seem like a pretty fun guy and top drinking pal, as long as you don't stand in his way.
I'm sure, that in other conditions and circumstances, he could have been a Luffy's close friend.

I stopped reading Naruto during the Pain arc, so I don't know. But Orochimaru was by far the best villian.

>Sad!

>I like Teach for being a mastermind planner
Most of his plans are made under the assumption that everyone is an idiot and do nothing but just standing there and let him do his stuff.

Madara > Aizen > shit > Blackbeard (PotC) > Obito > Blackbeard (One Piece)

And he was exactly right

that still more then qualify's him for being a genius in the OP verse

>Teach
>Tank

Nigga literally squirming around and panting everytime he is hit. He is stronger than normalfags but not tank tier

Teach is a top tier villian surprisingly

Aizen is defeated because muh friendship, baka.

>Tobi

>still conscious after tanking a fucking earthquake that KOed an admiral
>not a tank

Also, being a bitch or stoic as fuck doesn't have anything to do with being a tank.

>And he was exactly right
Well, he made his fight against Ace harder then it actually could have.
He nearly died against Magellan but got save by whatshisname
He was right when everyone of Marines and Pirates just watch absorb his power.
It didn't work out when he tried to ransom Bonney for a ship and immediately retreated when Akainu was on board.

So yeah, Blackbeard is an ideat, but the rest isn't much better, so he survived until now.

>yaoi
Elaborate.

Aizen, defeated, Tobi, defeated, BB undefeated

Aside this pasta, nothing was memorable about Madara

Read some yaoi and you will understand.

Madara is literally the most popular and memorable anime villain since Freeza.

>I haven't seen Naruto or Bleach but I'm going to give my opinion anyway

Literally the only reason why anyone would rank Blackbeard above Aizen.

He was defeated by Magellan.

Obito is one of the few anime villains who actually won. He reunited with his waifu, which was his goal all along, and she said he did nothing wrong.

Blackbeard will get inevitably get rekt.

hahahahaHA, reddit

Teach at least for now, they all had strong starts but both Aizen and Obito where handle rather poorly with terrible ends. Teach has yet to reach that point

Once we get Teach backstory were all going to cry and he'll be the best.

Maybe among teens shonenfags that only care about cool powers. But his personality, motivations or background were pretty shallow and boring. Orochimaru and Zabuza were waaaay more interesting than him.

Obito has my favorite powers at least

But OP, your answer is in your post.
Stop watching shit shows, OP.

I always like Teach as a villain for being a dreamer like the MC.

Spot on

Aizen had the best setup to his villainy.
BB has an air of mystery around him still.
Naruto villain don't know much about him.

>He was kind of right in the context of the one piece government tho. They're as evil as most pirate crews.

Although they have some rough edges, mostly the Dragons, but we don't know why they still hold so much power, the Marine and the WG are usually shown to do much more good than bad.

In fact, when they have done something bad, like letting the Shichibukai run rampant or Ohara, it's mostly due to choosing the lesser evil.

>The way he parallels and also opposes Luffy thematically is interesting. T
Yea.

I like the way how he usually gets his butt kicked in the beginning of a fight (Ace, Luffy, Whitebeard, Sengoku etc) and then turns it around and does the ass kicking instead.

Every shounen MCish.

I liked Teach the moment he was introduced. He holds a dream just like Luffy even though methods they choose to achieve it are polar opposites. We actually see his rise to power and how cunning he can be by giving his opponents a false feeling of victory over him.
He's by far the only well-written character out of those 3 and i'm looking forward for Luffy's showdown against him.

This (and all his incarnations) is the best shounen villain in recent memory, fite me

It's funny how DBZkids pretend that Zamasuo is the best shit ever just because he's the first non generic lame villain this series got.

Majin Buu is far more charismatic than any trash OP dumps. He's a pink bubblegum yet he's more loved than anything Oda comes up with.

Wait until he gets Zou'd

Blackbeard, he's literally the only real pirate in the series. He has no moral dilemmas and does everything he can to put himself ahead. I can't say anything beyond that because his panel/screentime has been relatively limited.

Aizen was almost good. He fell short because when it came time to reveal his motivation for all his actions...we got nothing. I mean, there were hints about some kind of bigger picture but as far as I remember we didn't get any information.

Obito might have been a good villain, I'm not sure though since the 2nd half of Shippuden really just fucking shit on the entire series. His fight with Kakashi was kinda rad though.

Tobi
He was a god tier Villain until the Obito reveal

I love when One Piece autists call Blackbeard "Teach".

You're a grown man watching a children's cartoon about pirates, avoiding the piratey name "Blackbeard" won't change that.

Getting really lucky is part of being a D

Blackbeard is definitely the most interesting villain. Whether he will be the best written villain remains to be seen.

Not really, at the end he's just "I'm pure evil and I'm going to destroy everything because that's what villians do"
But I'll give you that his goofy-gum-looking and chaotic personality made him likeable.

I'm not even a Naruto fan and I know you're full of shit. Just admit it; You are ignorant about the fanbase.

Or maybe you are just a dumb ningen.

>You're a grown man
Correction, I'm only 19 :^)

>lame
>Frieza
>Cell
Pick one

I don't know about the fanbase because Naruto never interested me especially.
But if Madara is really considered that popular and iconic, I guess that all the trash-talking about narutofans is true

Underaged faggot please leave

Pick one and only one DBZ villain with motivation isn't "I'm pure evil and I'm going to kill everyone and destroy everything because that's what villians do"

Pre-Perfect Cell he just wanted to become perfect

It's just shorter to type. I don't think it being a pirate name has anything to do with it.
And can you really insult us when you're likely a fucking narutard or Bleach-fag? I read this manga aimed at teenage boys because I first read it when I was a teenage boy, and the nostalgia plus it being a decent manga make it still interesting.
It's not like I turned thirty and decided to check it out, and that's the case for everyone else here, likely enough.

>implying cheesy and melodramatic backstories like Naruto and One Piece villains are any better

And destroying everything in the process. He could just have go away after absorbing 18
>backstories and writting are bad
As expected from DBZfags

>cheesy and melodramatic
A character having a backstory that sheds light on why they became the way they are doesn't have to be cheesy or melodramatic.

We see this more in OP rather than Naruto where it's used to help us understand the way a character is but still doesn't justify any atrocities they have committed, regardless of how sappy it is.

DBZ having no interesting villlain motivations beyond "lol I wanna fuck shit up and rule everyone" is more of a con then a pro.

Zamasu, Vegeta

also Beerus

Actually he is a tank, he's taken some serious hits and shrugged them off after he got over the pain, he didn't really take any real damage in any of his fights.

I never said that Zamasu was a bad villain.
He's the best thing that happened to this series.

And yeah, I forgot about Vegeta. I have to give you this one. But the iconic villain trio still suck.

This is an unfair comparison because Oda is much better at hyping up villains than actually using them and making their fights/motives interesting.

A better comparison would be doflamingo instead of blackbeard, since we've seen the abortion of an arc that turned into.

>And destroying everything in the process. He could just have go away after absorbing 18
After he absorbed 18 he turned into perfect cell who's another character

>the Marine and the WG are usually shown to do much more good than bad.
Tally it up and you'll realize you're wrong.

But Teach is also the real-life Blackbeard's name, user.

>waaah my village was burned down and my parents were killed in front of me and rape and torture ='(

One Piece and Naruto villains are garbage.

Anyone who isn't an underage faggot knows villains who are evil for evil's sake are better. Watching animu melodrama is worse than eating feces.

Don't mind me, just being the superior character from the superior series up in this bitch.

>A better comparison would be doflamingo instead of blackbeard, since we've seen the abortion of an arc that turned into.
That's an unfair comparison becasue while arc wasn't that good, Doffy was brilliant.

Oda just kinda screwed up because he had to introduce multiple new character's that are going to play a role later and didn't sketch it out properly.

Enel was pretty sick desu.

I just can't get over the fact that Slim Shady is the god of One Piece.

It makes more sense then putting Ghandi as one of the fucking Gorosei.

>After he absorbed 18 he turned into perfect cell who's another character
I never thought it that way. But you are right. Now I think about it, the moment I started hating Cell was after him turning into perfect Cell.

>One Piece and Naruto villains are garbage.
Saying that all villains are cheesy and melodramatic proves that you have no idea what you're talking about.
>Anyone who isn't an underage faggot agrees with my opinion
Things underages post

Yeah but he doesnt get knocked out as easily as others who take those same hits.

He cries like a like a little bitch but he has gotten back up immediately every time so far.

He ate maybe 2 quake hits and was still going. Granted another solid hit would have likely killed him but can you imagine any other character taking those same hits and walking around again as quickly?

But Gandhi was a statesman so it makes sense, but what's Eminem? A rap god.

The middle one looks like a pretty cool guy.

>Doffy was brilliant.

No, he really wasn't. He felt like somebody who read the script ahead of time and was just fucking around the entire time.
>b-but muh flashbacks!

One Piece has been garbage ever since the timeskip. Characters stay the same and every fight is Luffy trying as hard as he can and plot'ing his way out of every predicament.

It's a fucking boring manga.

Then why are you still reading it?

Teach is so crazy and dumb but hell it works. Like he had NO IDEA that luffy would show up and cause as much of a god damn ruckus as he did.

And if luffy never showed up theres almost no chance teach could have just walked in there and did what he did. I mean he got instantly solo'd by magalan.

And his entire plan was a huge long shot.

>actually thinking he can waltz into impel down and make it back out
>actually making it back to marine ford
>actually defeating White Beard
>actually injesting TWO dfs

Like man i guess he just makes plans and leaves it up to fate if it will work or not.

He thinks he's destined to become the king of pirates so fuck it, he'll do whatever and it's going to work out somehow.