If Americans started to legally categorize hispanics as "white" would it make a difference at this point...

If Americans started to legally categorize hispanics as "white" would it make a difference at this point, besides adding more to our numbers when the race war comes? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the guy the 56% meme is based on?

Whats your angle here?

He is based off of some /bant/ shitposter, Chicanon, who claims to be this guy. Some dude from Sup Forums ended up making him a meme.
To make Mexicans white

In Cali, they used too. Chili chokers didn't have their own category in our census til about 2004ish

We already classify them as white. This shit has to stop. For fucks sake I have met black people with lighter skin colors than hispanics.

Define "hispanic"
There are white mexicans, it's rare, but in some of the northern cities there are a few.
The real problem are mestizos, which are a great percentage of Latin America's population.

If a race war happens in the future you could easily recruit the white looking ones and then check their DNA after they outlived their usefulness.

can we make our race (brown)

sick of putting hispanic or latino

>hispanics
This is not a fucking race you moron.

Pic related is a Castizo. Castizos and Europeans can have kids that pass for European, and for all intent and purposes are European. I think Castizos are white.

what the fuck. Is this where the meme came from or have we stumbled upon the One True Amerimutt?

The "hispanic" you saw was probably a pure Native American. The "black people" are probably 25-50% African. Besides, nobody is advocating for Native Americans to be white.

You are Native Americans. We are not going to make a race category for every mixture of European/Native American/African/Asian/etc. that exists. Sorry.

>way more educated, humble and nicer than niggers

I think you are just a fag who's afraid to say the truth about niggers, who are way, way more violent and crazier than beaners.

I have changed my mind, pic related is probably more of a Mestizo. A light skinned one, but a Mestizo none the less.

Yes, Chicanon birthed the Amerimutt meme
>castizos
>white
Ahahahah

Not answering the question, but just one thing I wanted to ask; why are south americans (and mexicans mainly) such huge nigger wannabes? They always try to listen to rap music and act like they have a black accent and it just looks cringey as fuck.

Literally whiter than Italians

Skin is white. White is a skin color.
If you want to make a case for a race, stop using the same word for skin color and race.

Pic related.

Those are chicANOshits you are referring to; any non-whites and whites alike (mostly non-white spics and gooks though) end up having no sense of identity so they end up grouping themselves with niggers
Maybe so, but still not white

Barack Obama is whiter than that guy.

>meme flag
>posts pic of a literal nigger and says americans call it white

recycled memes. newfags ruin this board

Not only those, even peurto ricans, but at the very least peurto ricans have some black genes in them, but mexicans don't at all. I also noticed white dudes doing it too, acting all black and trying to act like you're african, there's this huge obsession with africa at the moment all over the place. It's not that I have a problem with it, I'm brown anyway but it looks so stupid and it makes me cringe. Like, stop imitating other people's cultures and be yourself.

That's as close to 56% as i've seen, it's uncanny

>If

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

Is he a cunt? I actually feel kinda bad for him because it was such a shit forced meme. Just negative experience all around.

Tons of beaners are already categorized as white, along with hadjis and bibbiddybibbidies.

We were really 56% decades ago is my guess.

The 56% meme very obviously resembles Mexicans to a T.

Europoors are just too retarded to see the difference between whites and the beaner invaders who now make up a third of this country.

White Americans are not mixed, but are beaner invaders are. Hence the 56% face you see everywhere here nowadays.

>mexicans don't at all.
Do you go around DNA testing "mexicans"? For what it is worth, there are many people in Mexico that have African ancestry from trying to breed out the Africans in Mexico. (They succeeded, except now many of them have African DNA)

>is he a cunt?
YES. It didn't drive him away though, because he is known better by the beaner merchant face he posts. He is the Moarpheus of /bant/, who hates animeposters and tries to shitpost Mexico into being a "white" country

The 56% includes all hispanics as non white. Spaniards, Castizos, Mestizos. So yes, there may be some non-whites thrown in there, but there are also many "non-whites" (hispanics) that could pass for white, and are of vast majority European descent (or maybe even fully.)

>trying to breed out the Africans in Mexico

Uh what? Last time I checked there aren't that many africans in mexico.

Yeah. Cause they bred them out. Same with Cuba and Puerto Rico. There were African slaves in these countries. They didn't all just magically disappear

There were nigger slaves in Mexico too.

>shit forced meme
>one of the most accurate memes to ever come out of the internet

But that would mean they didn't really breed them out, they essentially lost since now everyone's a mixed mutt in mexico. Seems more like it's the africans who actually won.

Not at all. Many Cubans are nigger.

You ever wonder why Ted Cruz has such a big nose? He's gotta be part African. Probably only 1-2% but it doesn't matter, that nose

Thats just it there are a bunch of beaners passing themselves off as white which skews the numbers along with other non-whites categorized as white.
We aren't even 56% anymore and most whites either don't care or don't want to believe it.

It could be, he looks exactly like the meme

except with cuba that had a special relationship with Spain most Spanish colonies banned slavery way before the anglos. That's why both America and Brazil has so many niggers.

No... "Beaners" put their ancestry as white hispanic. Or other hispanic. Or black hispanic. The 56% number is SPECIFICALLY for non-hispanic whites. Meaning Europeans who consider themselves to be hispanic are not in the figure

Yeah, but they still tried to breed all the blacks out of Cuba. There were more slaves than Spaniards though, so they failed miserably. Even after the multiple attempts to bring in more Spaniards to out breed the blacks

nO HOPE fOR America

So.. can you explain what that has to do with the 56% meme?

But I did not know that... That makes perfect sense. I honestly might leave the USA for South America some day

"The Census Bureau defines White people as follows:

"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.[2]

In U.S. census documents, the designation White overlaps, as do all other official racial categories, with the term Hispanic or Latino, which was introduced in the 1980 census as a category of ethnicity, separate and independent of race."

Picture a black hispanic person. You know, someone hispanic and black.
Now, picture an asian hispanic person. Probably not something you see often, but you know what it is.
You should now understand what a white hispanic person is, and you're picturing it in your head. But you've only called them "hispanic" before.

Spics are only considered White when they are criminals.
Spics are NOT White. They are just another government dependant race. They are hostile invaders. Pawns of the Jew and pawns of the commercial elite.

Yeah that's correct.
For some reason I have the impression that Cuban niggers, or caribbean niggers for that matter (except Haiti) are fairly civilized though. Must be that the Spanish knew how to deal with them.

Whiter than you

No one who has ever posted anything on Sup Forums has done anything for the white race. So why are there always post about it?

I'll take your word for it... Not gonna find out for myself kek.

What are the Africans and Indios like in Argentina?

>USA mutts honestly try to claim that Mexicans posted itt would qualify as white in Europe.
It's like saying that Ahmed in a turban is quintessentially British.

In which comment did somebody say the OP was white?

SA is a shithole, also your demographic problem is related to Amerindians, not blacks. At least blacks are confined in specific places.
As long as you have the guns you are ok.

kek

the 56% face is real

>At least blacks are confined in specific places
This; Mexico fucked up by breeding so much with Amerindians and even worse, kicking out many of the remaining Europeans leaving Mexico from a somewhat white northern part of the country to a completely mestizo shithole

The ones posting that are the spics who want to be seen as White.

Indios are disgusting but are calm, at least when they are not politically used. The problem is the mestizos, the mixing fucked up their brains (that was a Spanish mistake). Most of them are ok, Chileans are mostly mapuche and they managed to have a good country, but I don't know... and Africans are rare in the south cone.

yes it's highly embarrassing
haha some of these guys would fit in for skinheads with different clothes

disgusting picture

>our numbers
>our
What do you even mean by this?
Also, dude ok the pic is a "white hispanic" , he's whiter than 99% of them and he still looks hilariously mongrel

Why not add niggers and Jews to "add to our numbers"

You'll never be White, paco.

just for adding stuff, Paraguay got its shit together and it's improving a lot, even when it's mostly castizo with some whites here and there.
I know from a friend that has family in South Africa that a lot of South African whites are moving there for farming (low taxes, fertile ground, etc).
If you know farming maybe it's a nice spot.

Chilean gene pool is, on average, 40% indigenous and 60% European.

In practice, this is pretty segregated. You can see a lot of total mudskin indios (usually marked by their bestial jaws, flabby overweightness and poor taste in clothing) and then there is a minority of white people who mostly run everything, and everyone else just looks like OP's pic

in 100 years neither will your descendants

America is done for anyway who cares

>he's whiter than 99% of them
No he isn't

Dude half of American flags on here are fucking spics. I've been to London for months at a time. Imagine London on steroids, with EVEN DARKER shitskins, that's the ENTIRE southwest.

kek, no. Whites mix the least despite the MEMES.
No one wants ugly fat short retarded beans whose only value is cheap labor.

those look like swedish people, not americans

its just native americans taking back what was once theirs anyway.

That's what Americans look like. Now Americans look like spic nigger gook Papjeet mongrels.

So you're saying....
If we call him white....
There'll be no more amerimutt memes...
Hmmmmm...

I’m hispanic and always check white

America is well under 50% white, WELL under

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

>easily recruit the white ones
>easily
You'd spend a crazy amount of resources FINDING the white ones. Why put so many resources into finding a needle in a giant haystack? That's retarded, and inefficient.

Yea, I've noticed that many of my Hispanic friends larp as Spanish, even though they have very visible native features

Are Greeks natives to sweden?

Holy fuck! It is a real person!

>Mexicans are literally white than Americans
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>To make Mexicans white
Calling something white does not make it white.

The man that single handedly brought Americans to their knees

>Americans are now darker than Italians and latinos
How long till Americans is as dark as Africa?

Jesus, I'd consider Asians whiter than those fucks.

no

>Whites mix the least

The Venezuelan is white. Mexican arguably so. Dominican is nonwhite.

t. some pathetic pasty white cuck who probably watches an*Me

Castizos are white, Mestizos are not.

Quit splitting hairs you lying beaner. You're an invader and a parasite. You are the mongrel depicted in the 56% memes.

I fucking hate hispanics they look like little Gremlocks, short and fat and always with kids running around, you can look at their face and just tell their head is empty, not a thought or care in the world. They are not lazy per-se as they will work hard, but they behave as if they are lazy, they talk lazy.

The worst thing of all is the reason they are not in their countries is because they ruined them. So now it's time for them to ruin this country.

this post reeks of numale

>americans
you mean Liberals

no, the 56 percent meme was around since last year. but some guy on int Photoshopped his face to look like a 3d version of the 56 percent face

Sup Forums was right again