Thoughts on Dreamers?

Should illegal immigrant 'kids' be allowed to stay, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UWDHouston
youtube.com/watch?v=7_FLjPfGOCk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=rWWVoS35ElQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are all mexican women so fat

No.

Only the ugly ones should leave.

but user thats racist!!

Uh, no.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

I never understood this argument. How is it racist that I don't care about illegal aliens? They're quite literally not my problem, they're mexicos problem.

They should thrown back and all anchor babies for that matter. They want someone to be mad at? Be mad at your parents for breaking the law.

Why even make this shit thread OP? You know everyone is going to say no, so please explain the reason why you decided to take the time out of your busy schedule to indulge us with this shit?

We are here
>immigration to replace births
>men [lose] incentive to support system

>mfw get accepted into state uni but can’t afford it so my dreams are crushed while illegal dreamers go to the same school for free using my tax dollars

>Be mad at your parents for breaking the law.

have you no shame? no human is illegal!!!

No.

I feel double fucked because I fell for the women should go to school and work meme and got into bad debt because of it. Is this God’s way of forcing me to stay home and have children instead?

>Should illegal immigrant 'kids' be allowed to stay, Sup Forums?

Only in concentration camps

“Illegal alien” is the correct term. “Illegal immigrant” is a legal oxymoron.

but think of these little kids!! : (

I think of them a lot, in the back of an ICE van with The Spongebob movie player from a screen in Spanish as they're transported back to Mexico.

Why don't they dream about going back to their original countries?

Fuck all of them in the ass and throw them over the wall.

>Should illegal immigrant 'kids' be allowed to stay, Sup Forums?
Only if they're cute, no fatties and no retards.

NO.

And anchor babies should have their illegitimate “citizenship” annulled and they should be deported to their parents’ country of origin.

>Why don't they dream about going back to their original countries?

Because no human is illegal : )

no they vote democrat

send them to mexico as a gift,they can help build their homeland up

throw them all in the bean bin,even the hot ones

deport everyone except the natives

>tfw your country will be filled to the brim with this people in a few decades

they should fuck off back to their third world shit hole homelands

Those disgusting whales with their retarded slogans are just giving a bad image to human and civilized people from benefited from that program.

Meximutts

paid for by legal US citizens aka welfare

>poor
brand new iphones, lined up hair do's, Makeup, stylish glasses
>nike nike nike nike nike
>overweight, overweight, overweight, overweight
Obviously have enough time on their hands to not have a paying job.
>Money for megaphone
>one nation but BLACK FIST
Why can't they just say "we hate whites"?

They're literally adults. The "children" shit is pushed by the media to make people oppose deporting them. Smash their skulls in and deport them half dead.

twitter.com/UWDHouston

Only if they get off their fat asses and register as an official citizen.

>brags about attending (((American education))) on handouts
>thinks this doesn't prove the point of the people opposing him
Mexican "intellectuals"

BITCH has fucking BRACES
I know plenty of whites and Europeans alike who can't afford to care about their teeth, but you can have thousand upon thousands of dollars of Ortho procedures- what the actual fuck

3.6 is a shitty GPA. Deport his ass for being such a plebe.

Hell no. If anything, I'd have them all be forced to accept a voluntary draft and serve at least 5 years over seas. If they don't desert, the maybe they can stay.

Dayum! If they look that good then yes! WOw!

I know a Mexican with education and job who hasn't received a single penny from the government and basically hates beaners. He's also under this program though and those overweight brown clowns aren't helping.

No.

No. This is how literally every female Mexican teenager dresses. They're moronic thots and deadweight pushing out more welfare leeches when they turn 16

youtube.com/watch?v=7_FLjPfGOCk&t=1s

Do they even have GPAs in Mexico or do they just base grades on how many tortillas you can make by hand in an hour?

Why do they like flamin' hot cheetos so much?

I graduated high school with a 3.2. Had a 1.8 one week before graduation. Suckered my teachers into giving me extra credit at the last minute. GPA doesn't mean shit. If you're good at tests, you can do 20% of the homework and still get above a 2.5.

At this point it doesn't really matter I give this country 5 years max

I don't know. That and Takis with lime juice. They're like the crack they bring in over the borders to them.

> We're illegal aliens so you should listen to us!

should we selectively enforce any of our laws because we don't want to be mean?

absolute truth

Were you also a lazy intellectual in HS, user?

sage

>3.6 gpa
Hopefully some asians will sue that school and fuck these AA niggers and spics like the did in california

the perpetual lie that illegal aliens have any other right than deportation is complete bullshit

only the truly heartless could support deporting innocent children. besides, latinas are hot!!

nice legs

They are ugly, fat, low IQ and vote overwhelmingly for a Democrats

What possible benefit is there to keeping them and their welfare consuming families?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: yVB+hJ5/) 12/20/17(Wed)18:04:36 No.153995111▶
> (OP)
>Meximutts
California

youtube.com/watch?v=rWWVoS35ElQ

no but once I graduated college I became one

Food stamps & welfare

But user were all humans!!

>literally have non-citizen demanding right in one's state

The state of the United States

>Koch and tim cook are working to save DACA

and this does not rang a bell of alarm in liberals' minds is insane.

No

I'm too spooked to go back to college because of liberal college teachers failing me if I reveal my power level

Should illegal immigrants be allowed at all?
Nope. Hint: that's why they're illegals and not just immigrants.

The men gotta go, but I'm fine with keeping the women.

>Should illegal immigrant 'kids' be allowed to stay?
Nope, they also get kicked out. Either come here legally and assimilate or don't, most of these people spend upwards of 20k to get into the US but somehow they are "poor", 20,000 dollars in Latin America is a shit ton of money.

YES because America is a native continent not a white man's continent!!!

how can an illegal migrant enroll in a university?

No
sage and kys

yes but we are not all equal and we will never be user

it's the same and worse with Hawaiians, something about the way Polynesians/ Amerindians metabolize HFCS/table sugar. They just store it as almost pure fat instead of fueling respiration before storage..

Call it God, nature, or anything else you want. Either way you were lied to in order to try and convert you into an ideal consumerist wage slave.

not to mention they're all studying at colleges for some frivolous degree

0% chance they will kick out DACA kids who already qualify to be let into the USA. Conservatives love tax payers more than they hate beaners.

Good fucking question. I had to put my social security number on just about every application form I filled out at each school I attended. Does checking anything other than "White" in the ethnicity box legally invalidate the need to do that or something?

no. illegal kids should be deported to the Sonderlager Auschwitz Birkenau II c ( Paiville Alabama ) ; they will be used to investigate and to improve torture tech

How do you get that amount of scholarships with such a shitty gpa. I thought uber scholarships were for blacks and geniuses?

they are illegal adults not not illegal "children"

They just wanted a better life by taking your stuff. Their hopes and dreams.

He won't be kicked but the work permit will be revoked so he might as well move to some other country.

Shit's retarded for behaving and working immigrants. As usual the good people get punished on behalf of the scum.

Absolutely not, but be prepared for some sort of compromise on it next month.

When you make exceptions it just starts ballooning from there.

this and colleges today are rife with teachers just giving out bonus marks, extra credit, extra time, postponing due-dates/exam times, grade "bumping".

Most people graduating with honors today would've been struggling 25 years ago

No.
>protesting with signs in spanish
This isn't helping,

Absolutely not, the Western World and Europe should not have to take in any immigrants at all - there are countries near where they live that they can go to instead of ours since they have similar cultures, and ours are completely different. They do not assimilate. We need to put our people first before theirs.

How come these mexicans are all so fucking fat?
It's like, every single one of them is fat.
Not just porky, the way Americans are, but swollen up fat blobs.
WTf?

No, because it incentivizes creating more el dreamos. Also the DREAM act costs billions of dollars that we could just spend on the wall or (my preference) stationed militia at the border.

Mexican food is just plain terrible for your health.
Tacos are just layers of fat (fried corn tortilla, sour cream, cheese, avocado, usually fatty meat or fried fish) served with a sugary ass drink like soda / horchata.
90% of Mexican food is just a trans-taco. Reshaped, but the same ingredients.

>trans-taco
a burrito turned into a taco or a taco turned into a burrito?
You may have just stumbled on meme material if someone can stomach the surgery diagrams and photoshop in mexican food instead of dicks and cunts being mutilated.

Illegal = not allowed.
Lol.

>Jesus welcomed strangers
we are gonna need some right wing atheist deportation squads so that way the dreamers cant use religion as an arguement

Or pagan.