These are Middle Schoolers

These are Middle Schoolers.
Nevermind that they're jacked and are 7 feet tall.
Nevermind their hot girlfriends, they're only 13.
Feel inferior yet?

If you haven't achieved this by age 13, your life is over.

I think it's the authors who feel inferior.

they're high schoolers though

and none of them have girlfriends. Not even Rukawa, and it'd be soooooo easy for him.

Ep 1 of the dub I'm watching said 3rd year junior high (8th grade). I suppose that changes

Something about 80s anime waifus really does it for me. Not like modern day sameface sluts

For fuck's sake stop watching the dub

The author is a hell of an artist combined with the fact that Haruhiko Mikimoto still held influence back then, back before you had all these spineless fucks who wanted to jack off to girls who looked like the cast of Digi Charat

If they remade Slam Dunk today it'd probably look like Kabaneri or Prison School anime

they put fluoride in the water

no homo but i would suck dat dick all day every day

But slam dunk starts in 1st year of high school

first year high school japan is last year high school americas/europe, right? Not that it really matters.

Me too. 80s anime girls were great

I wonder why there hasn't been a Slam Dunk remake.

It's considered one of the greatest manga of all time. The anime was pretty good for what it was, but suffered from a lot of the same weaknesses that Jump adaptations of the era did (filler, weird pacing, not having the proper ending)

I'd watch the fuck out of it if they got some actual talent involved. But then again, none of Inoue's other manga has had an anime version, so maybe he didn't enjoy the experience?

It's the nose

>slam dunk remake
Kuroko's is basically that by proxy. Which I find pretty sad despite liking that show too.

I don't understand why people keep complaining about the Slam Dunk ending. It ended appropriately where it should.

Anything that come after it would be like the U18 world cup in ES21

because the manga ending is soooooooooo good

This . The TV ending was a cliffhanger, no way you can argue around it. The climax of the character development was in the interhigh tournament.

There's actually a big demand for a Slam Dunk live-action for a long, long time now. The problem is probably finding enough tall people to fill the parts, let alone people who have resemblance to the characters.

>finding tall people
dude, Tom Cruise is like 5'5'' and looks 6 foot in all of his movies. It's the year 2017.

He's not being expected to do basketball feats is he?

>you're a spineless fuck because you want to jack off to chinese cartoon girls who look different from the ones I jack off to
What even is this logic?

First year of high school in japan means they're 15 years old. 3rd year is when they're 18 and also the year they graduation. U.S high school ages are pretty much the same except it's high school for 4 years instead of 3.

Still remember this megane need atlest 4-5 episode to make a three. Actually its a meme on our country.

Tommy can do whatever he wants

oh I was thinking backwards, my bad.

embrace your bisexuality

Indeed it was

Sawakita wrecking Rukawa in the inter-high was great. I really want to see that animated.

>japs
>over 4 feet tall

Good joke

HYPE UP notSHAQ as the most dominant player in the competition.
Didn't have notRodman vs notSHAQ in the next round.
Shohoku ended up losing to some literalwho in the next round after beating da champion off screen.

The ending was shit.

None of them had a girlfriend, though.

>Didn't have notRodman vs notSHAQ in the next round.

Yeah, I never understood that. He didn't even win the tournament iirc.

>The ending was shit.

The part where Sakuragi realized he liked basketball rather than just playing it to impress Haruko and Rukawa realizing he needed to pass to surpass Sawakita was pretty cash.

>their hot girlfriends

Two of them have unrequited crushes on the only females of their group (who can barely qualify as sixes), and one of their crushes have an unrequited crush on an autist that doesn't even know she exists.

What "girlfriends" are you talking about?

Also, they're high schoolers.

Yeah, they have them.

>they are high schoolers
>some of them were already 18
>sure they are jacked,but the tallest guy there was like 6'1
>none of them have girlfriends.Actually the mc gets rejected every single time and also gets friendzoned.Another guy in the team also gets friendzoned.

>sure they are jacked,but the tallest guy there was like 6'1
Akagi was 6'5

>qt 3.14 tomboy
>a 6

there were only four people over 6 feet in Shohoku high

Just because you were fat in middle school doesn't mean you can't get ripped.

Just because youre shorter than Japanese anime MC kun doesn't mean you're manlet American mate

Was necessary for miyagi to be black?

Miyagi? Black? No, it's just the mangaka's art style.

SlamDunk is from the 90s.

I know, not everyone has to like what they do or have some talent.

Why her? She looks ugly.

>Nevermind their hot girlfriends
FAKE NEWS!

Is kuroko as good as slamdunk?

Well fedored my fellow sophisticated gentleman

It's good and such, fairly so, but Slam Dunk is ultimately the master work.

Taiga a cute.

No