IBO

What could have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V58ky1edjes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me know when the dub of season 2 finally gets uploaded someplace in a format that isn't trash quality.

Isn't there a trope that the gays always die?

>Faggot misses the game winning shot they sacrificed their shield for

I'd have sudoku'd too.

Happens pretty often, but in IBO's instance the straight one died.

Yes, it's known as the fag flag.

Meanwhile on Mars:
>Yeah, I'd like to sell all my Tekkadan stock immediately. All of it.

Kudelia a shit
>Calls the guy who tried to kill her and killed Fumitan for money because she's a shit politician.
I bet she's sucking Nobliss's dick in a spa right then.

Kudelia is a shrewd business woman.
And she knew that she couldn't win without George Soros on her side.
So she sucked that dick and now she's the big man in Chryse.

Jewhime being jew as usual.

It's all monkey's fault

Fuck dat monkey

> Rewatching their scenes together
> While this plays in the background youtube.com/watch?v=V58ky1edjes
> Try not to cry.
> Cry anyway.
Fucking ice flowers

Holy shit, CLUTCH. Even sports anime don't have plays this clutch. Tekkadan BTFO, homo pairing BTFO, killer manlet BTFO. Is Orga's suicide guaranteed yet?

He wasn't gay, only Yamagi was you dumb fujoshit.

Is Thunderbolt a good series?

Nice soundtrack, incredible animation, but I could not bring myself to give a rat's ass about the characters.

Just watch the fight scenes and skip the rest.

how can she throw if she has no hands?

Shino is bi

Nice headcanon.

Yes, It is, at the very least, solidly entertaining.

According to Shino's VA.

I wish this fight end next episode then actual last arc start and with lots of jewhime.

I like she's been written out of the story at this point. Either they realized how unpopular she is or they just don't know what to do with her.

It's really solid as is usually the case with Gundam OVAs. I've heard the quality drops off following the arc adapted in the Anime so I haven't read the manga so I can't say for sure.

I hate it, or more precisely I hate the characters so I dropped it like hot bread. Which is a shame because it looks very, very good.

Yes because voice actors are so in tune with the canon
Get real, fujoshit.

How many times is someone allowed to die and come back to life?

As many times as needed.

You're right, maybe he's projecting his own homolust into Shino.

Yeah, it seems to be a thing for anime.

Slay the gay?

THEY FUCKING WASTED A WHOLE EPISODE ON GAY SHIPPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING BATTLE, WHEN THEY HAVE FIVE FUCKING EPISODES LEFT TO SAVE THIS TRAINWRECK SHIT. FIVE EPISODES.

> First McGillis and now this.
Is Okada projecting her blonde shota fetish into this?

Yeah, there is no limit

>but in IBO's instance the straight one died.
The straight one would have fucked the fag, eventually though.

Gay guys can't catch a break though.

>Yes because voice actors are so in tune with the canon
What canon? The show hasn't made a statement about Shino's sexuality, if anything this episode pretty much hint it would have happened.

You are probably one of these retards who thought Yamagi was straight too.

>THEY FUCKING WASTED A WHOLE EPISODE ON GAY SHIPPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING BATTLE, WHEN THEY HAVE FIVE FUCKING EPISODES LEFT TO SAVE THIS TRAINWRECK SHIT. FIVE EPISODES.

They are had like two scenes dumbfuck, and Shino is a Gundam pilot.

Yeah with that whole "let's drink together, alone, all night" line I'm assuming Yamagi would have at least gotten a drunken night of homo passion. It was massive gayservice.

>Everyone in the staff ships them, one of the VA calls them romantic
>Shino's VA approves
>Canon homo from one side
>Director pushed it

Yeah, they were 100% straight, now way it could have happened.

I'm not sure why you fags even bother denying, like for what purpose?

Thank fuck fujoshit got their OTP shot to the fucking ground. After they killed best girl I stopped giving a shit about this fucking garbage. Okada is the worst type of anime cancer.

Shino also had earrings in both ears.

Should you at least sympathize with fujo since they are going what you went through, Lafter fag?

>Pink
>Earring
I don't understand why Yamagi was hesitating, dude would have fallen in love as soon he understood men give better BJ.

Sucks to be you. I'am happy as fuck since Atra and Mika are now a thing. I know Mika will die but at least Atra is pregnant

Atra and Mika is, in typical Okada fashion, the absolute worst relationship in the entire series.

They are cute and I like them, that's all I need

That is the rationale of a fujo.

Don't forget Kuroshitsuji II ana Alois. She has a fetish for old men raping shota blondes.

Her story arc completed in s1.

Where are the webm anyway. The cockpit scenes in episode 15 got them asap.

>hetero ship
>fujo
???
Are you retarded?

Fujos don't exclusively ship faggot shit, retard.

This is the type of person that browses Sup Forums these days.

How are any of the other couples better than the retarded midgets then? At least the midgets have known each other for years and had always take care of each other

Because "muh childhood friend" is the laziest fucking form of establishing a relationship and there has not been a single reason shown why they care for each other so much. It is the most forced relationship, literally no chemistry, they're just together because that's what Okada wants.

Its already surpassed 40K user.

Because it's not shoved down your throat. The problem with Mika and Atra is that Okada feels the absolute need to remind you in every scene we saw Atra that she wants to bang Mika.

To make mattes worse there's no development, it uses shortcuts instead of relying on things like chemistry to show the relationships. Basically Mika and Atra is all telling and no showing. While every other pairing is mostly showing but not really telling.

Boy saves girl, girl develops a crush after interacting with him for some time, yeah is not the most complex thing, but is not that different to said “boy meets girl” or “he is the only one that treats me as a normal person”, again how is it that different from the other couples in the show, we don’t even know why Yamagi likes Shino

>and there has not been a single reason shown why they care for each other so much.
> Basically Mika and Atra is all telling and no showing

People are still responding to this obvious shitposter?

>sympathizing with delusional cancerous homo pushers which shit up every board with their fujoshit.

Never ever. Also, reminder that Lafter's death was not only completely unnecessary but the most memorable of this trainwreck. It will be used only on the most cancerous of "Top 10 Saddest Gundam Death's" videos.

>he doesn't like my favorite poorly written, forced pairing that I only like because "it's cute"
>must be SHITPOSTING

Wow it's almost like... people have different opinions. Like you're a retard and you think different opinions from your own are all "shitposting" and "trolling."

honestly, strong contender for new best girl after lafta just because of how clutch she was with this, even if she's a brainless military dog (or monkey)

More like you're obviously that one shitposter from the way you talk as if you haven't watched anime.

Enlighten me as to why Atra/Mika is such a compelling and well-written relationship then, anime_expert.

Maybe if this wasn't your standard MO I'd be compelled to point out why
>and there has not been a single reason shown why they care for each other so much.
> Basically Mika and Atra is all telling and no showing
is wrong

The way Shino was looking at Yamagi, it feels as though he was asking him out but Yamagi didn't quite get it.

What the fuck are you talking about with MOs and shitposting and all that? Are you so dumb you cannot fathom the idea of somebody thinking it's a shittily written forced relationship because it might actually be that way? Are you seriously at a loss to comprehend why people might not be interested in a relationship that has literally no reason for existing beyond "muh childhood friend" and which focuses on two characters who have no chemistry with each other and are both autistic as fuck? A relationship that is kept going due to nothing, nothing at all, except Atra's nonsensical monomania?

Maybe the only shitposter here is actually you because instead of making a fucking point all you do is say "HAHA, I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING, EVERYONE IS A SHITPOSTER!!!!!" You contribute nothing, you are fucking stupid.

I'm more sad for flauros than the homo romance. How do you ruin the usage of such a cool machine?
Odd how the shit that mostly is teasing and fujobait feels more honest than the canon one. I blame poor character writing.

I wouldn't go that far. That line basically served two purposes. The first was to tease that if they got drunk together maybe Yamagi would have the guts to confess and maybe Shino would accept, maybe they would have some drunken gay sex. It was total pandering to shipper imaginations.

The second purpose was to show why Yamagi likes Shino so much. Yamagi was always this shy introvert who never joined in with everybody else. Shino may not have picked up that he was gay but he clearly likes Yamagi and in his typical friendliness is going "well you don't like social things, so let's just hang out together" and that kind of sensitivity and openness is probably why Yamagi is so head over heels for him.

It's one of the more natural relationships in the show, even though gayshipping is not my thing. I just wish that if they were going to do it they would have done it properly instead of having the barest minimum of teasing and then just some painfully obvious, huge "when the war's over and I get back I'm gonna get married"-style death flag.

You should really change up your style if you want people to believe you're someone else

Team Meat sends their regards.

With Shino and Yamagi their entire relationship is based solely on their chemistry.

>1 faggot lusting after an unaware straight guy is chemistry
My sides

Yes, and?
You act as though one-sided relationships can't have chemistry between both characters.

Shino and Yamagi comes off as a basic straight relationship formula, but with two men instead. Which is why people can ship it so easily. It's a feminine shy guy in love with a masculine outgoing guy, who brings him out of his shell and so on. Yamagi even has the nomcombatant role and worries and nags like a wife.

This.
You could literally change Yamagi into a girl and situiation would be the same.

Deep.

If I’m not wrong something about S1 producer interview or something, aren’t Atra and Mika supposed to be a contrast in some way? I’m almost surprised Atra didn’t have white hair since the staff has no subtlety with anything

Alright so I dropped this show around ep36 because I got sick of the Mika saves the day faggotry. Can I get a quick rundown?

>Tekkadan slapped everyone's shit, but is currently getting their shit slapped
>Choco's plan to instawin flopped
>Flauros died due to asspull
>Kudelia is still irrelevant

Think that's all.

In short Tekkadan and Mcgillis wll all die

One thing is good is that it makes sense why Yamagi likes Shino, he's an unironically nice guy. I just got the feeling from that scene that he wouldn't reject Yamagi if he confessed.

>You could literally change Yamagi into a girl and situiation would be the same.

It wouldn't, a girl wouldn't have the problems Yamagi has, especially given how easy going and ready to fuck Shino is. Shino would have made some advances toward "her" by episode 3. Nor it would make episode 15 cockpit scene the same.

The appeal is the fact that Yamagi think he can't have Shino, he thinks Shino isn't interested in guys and his natural cheerful and easy going personality allow him to interact with Yamagi in a platonic way while Yamagi has to deal with his feelings for him.

It's pure suffering, but you feel like rooting for the underdog because they are both good people and Yamagi deserves luv.

To say Mika and Atra have no "chemistry" while Yamagi and Shino do is blatantly wrong.

Mika's a stonefaced autist but smiles while smelling Atra's scent on the bracelet and likes her cooking. He's the quiet type who needs someone as meddling as Atra and tends to listen to her advice.

Shino is the life of the party type and nice to everyone, hell he's more friendly with Eugene on screen than Yamagi who's been shown to be crushing on him since ep1.

They're both present from episode 1 the differences being Mika and Atra were already in a family type relationship and Atra is more proactive about deepening the relationship while Yamagi pouts from the outer friendzone.

>What could have been.

>They think Shino is dead

>Odd how the shit that mostly is teasing and fujobait feels more honest than the canon one. I blame poor character writing.

Maybe because they've been interacting since the beginning? The absence of forced interaction (Aston/Takaki), sudden kiss (Mika/Kudelia), semen drama (Mika/Atra), blind loyalty (Mika/Orga), muh revenge (Ein/Gaelio, Ein/Crank), muh "one true waifu" (Naze/Amida), or forced melodrama (Akihiro/Lafter) also helps.

Truly the best ship in IBO.

he just wanted to be a space rat for fun

Is that Navarre?

Its pretty incredibly how hard IBO improved from season 1. This last episode was pure kino.

A shy and introverted girl would behave the same way that Yamagi does. The fact that she'd be kinda stand off-ish towards Shino at times because of habit of fucking whores makes her jealous. And because she's shy and introverted and acts mad at Shino whenever he goes to whore houses he might think that she's just not interested in him, and thus he doesn't try with her.

Basically exchange the different in sexual preference for the friendzone allowing them to interact in a platonic way with Shino being none the wiser the true nature of her feelings.

The set up with Yamagi and Shino just works regardless of gender.

>mfw Julietta's close save
To believe it was that close before Rustal got Dansleif'd
Dansleif/railgun spike spam is the new beam spam

I was hype for the gundanium lance. Damn shame.

>A shy and introverted girl would behave the same way that Yamagi does

It would, but her issues would be significantly different from Yamai, which it's the appeal of the pairing.

A shy, introvert girl doesn't have to fear rejection because of her gender. No to mention she may caught the attention of Shino regardless, even if Shino wasn't interested in her romantically because he would rather fuck whores, someone like Shino would inevitably try to flirt with her in episode 15 scene and would tell her she's cute casually. Yamagi would never get random comments like that.

Yamagi's huge issue is his gender that doesn't match what Shino usually fucks, how does it even compare? A shy girl can tell Shino she likes him eventually and with enough courage even if she's shy because she's sure Shino likes girls, Yamagi can't do that because he's not sure Shino may be willing to explore and even alienate him. I know, I'm gay so I can get what Yamagi went through.

Lafter and Akihiro is more similar to what you are describing.

The fact that Flauros whiffed it without doing anything is what made me mad. I would have been fine if Julietta dove in to stop it and got shredded in the process, but the way they did things in this episode could have been handled better.

Kino?

Holy shit this thread sucks. I wish all faggots would die.

Waifufaggotry thread is over here

I love you too