Be honest, what are you expecting? Will anything get resolved?

Be honest, what are you expecting? Will anything get resolved?

Considering that the Rebuilds were ruined with 3.33, I have no expectations. Hideaki Anno is no longer concerned with writing a meaningful story, he only wants to make his favorite characters Asuka and Kaworu more popular. He's a manchild who's still upset that Rei is more popular.

So nothing of value will be resolved, 3.33 will just be more fuel for the waifu war.

Kill yourself

Shinji and Kaworu will either become one person or switch places

Should I bother watching the rebuilds? I didn't really have an interest in them as I thought the original series and EoE was great by themselves.

Probably a EoE remake with the mass 06 replacing the mass 05 and Asuka/Mari doing an EoE Asuka last standing, Ship goes down Shinji gets back into 01 triggers new impact since he's all fucked up in the head again, Rei still inside 01 talks to him and maybe with the other Rei (or even takes control of her body).

The ending might be a bit harder to predict expecially if Rei 2 interferes, but all the potential was blown up by the trainwreck that Rebuild 3 was, the trailer from the end of 2 was way more interesting.

If you want more Eva you can watch them

Started reading the mango, holy shit, it's so much better. I don't even dislike any character yet.

Asuka's character is less annoying and more cute, Rei actually develops through it and Shaun became a normal guy, he smiles jokes with his friends, fights with Asuka.

Misato is a bit of a bitch in the first chapters but seems like she became better later. Also almost all the obnoxious and unnecessary sexual aka shock value scenes are cut.

It's so much more fun and better character development. Why did I wait so long?

I expect nothing and still I will be dissappointed.

It's good but goes to hell in the last third. There's no more development, and all these great characters simply cease to have a point ot them.

Aw, that sucks. I'm around 6th tome now.
Well the first half is surely much more enjoyable than the TVseries.

3.0+1.0 is guaranteed to be shit. Ruined all the characters and replaced them with pandering versions. Blame Asuka fans, they are the cancer killing EVA from within.

FPBP

Yeah, it's pretty good. Read until the end.

The first part is what it does well.

Kill yourself, faggot
It's actually because of shitty Rei fans we got pandering shitty Shikinami
All reifags should neck themselves

This

>since she appeared in Jo, Ha and Q, I wondered what her role in the story would be, and when I asked the staff, they told me that it won’t be possible to really go further in one film, so they had to tie the main story up, and that Mari may have almost no screen time

>Rei is more popular
HAHAHAHA

Bitter Asukafag.

Pretty much this

Mango is just Sadamoto's fanfic
But I cried numerous times on scenes with Yui, my God, she was a top mom
Also Asuka a qt as usual

Reifags are the reason Rebuild is so shit, blame them

World reifaggotry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as otaku. The Master once more expressed his determination to clean up the reifags in Japan pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The reifags have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

It's all because the Reifags refused to grow up and stop being escapist otaku, the Curse of Eva is signaled at them

giant fucking robots smashing each other's shit

Of course. This is the first demand we must raise and do: that our people be set free, that these chains be burst asunder, that Eva be once again captain of her soul and master of her destinies, together with all those who want to join Eva.

And the fulfillment of this first demand will then open up the way for all the other reforms. And here is one thing that perhaps distinguishes us from you as far as our programme is concerned, although it is very much in the spirit of things: our attitude to the reifag problem.

For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our fandom can ever recover its health, whether the reifag spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight fanatic tuberculosis without taking care to rid the fandom of the carrier of that fanatic tuberculosis. This reifag contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the fandom will not end, until the carrier himself, the reifag, has been banished from our midst.

So ignore and report him for metashit, the mods will do their job.

He's ACK-tier in ruining Eva threads for years on end.

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the reifags will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Suginami-ku (杉並区) - as many of them as traffic allows. Then the reifags will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last reifag in Tokyo is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Japan is cleansed of the last reifag!" (quoted Hideaki Anno, Khara 10th Anniversary exhibition interview, 2016)

Who's ACK?

The autist from the Madoka threads, looks like he's also this notorious Reifag too.

Also known as the bane of Madoka threads. He was also spotted on Gabriel dropout threads.
Kek, I didn't know he was also a Reifag

Will it even come out? Ever?

We'll probably still be stuck with no info on what the fuck Mari is.

Anime sure is fucking weird
Have you heard of any other creative work affected by which character the fans want to bone?

They're both fucking terrible, my man.

Yes. TV Shows. The latest trend is writing being affected by the most obnoxious fanbases, which are usually the shippers who self-insert and want to bone someone from the cast.

Is it as fucking obnoxious as it is in anime though

I feel the western fanbase has more influence on the (western) writers because of social media. So it's just as if not even more obnoxious.

>Considering that the Rebuilds were fixed with 3.33
ftfy

This

Yeah no one seems happy with Rebuilds (unless you like Kaworu like an actual fag) I don't get how people can go around blaming others

I am expecting nothing, I will shit on it regardless of how good it is because I'm an elitist bitter virgin
actually I hope everyone loves it so I can hate it and feel special compensating everything that went wrong in real life

I'm saying both Rei and Asuka are terrible

Asuka and Rei and Misato and Gendo and Shinji and the rest all get a happy ending!

that would be Shinji switching place with Rei, since he has taken Rei's position.

Shinji is the new Lilith

He hates them because they aren't supposed to be likeable people in general. You aren't supposed to think anyone in the show is a good person when all is said and done

I mean this kinda changes my opinion on Tatum not realizing these are drastically different shows.

Tattun understands Misato is the best girl

You know his descriptions of Diana and Akko really parallel LWA and NGE

Well that's a given fact of Life. She's the only decent person in the show being the only character to show emotion

Could that be considered canon tho?

Man, this asshurt Asukafag. You guys shit up every thread you are in.

Misato a shit. Literally no fuckble normal girl in Eva, maybe only Maya and the class girl but they're still meh.

Might as well fuck the Eva boys instead

But the characters in universe call out attraction

I really hate in 1.0 how they fucked over Toji and Kensuke

But in 2.0 they have Toji happiness with his sister and them bumming around more with Shinji

Then they didn't make Toji the pilot

I don't know how to feel about this

You don't put your dick in crazy that's a no-no.
They're only god for a coma jack off.

>implying I was talking about Asuka

Though she seems fun to hatefuck

Better luck next time, cocksucker

No. I was the one talking about all of them. They're all just good as lifeless sex objects. No one would want any of them in everyday life and deal with their crazy shit.

Shinji is best Eva girl, so might as well do that.

Misato actually is a functioning adult though with a job

Kaji was a smart man

Can't we just get along

Is this a canonical ability for Gendo's line to have bitches swooning over him

No, reifags pollute the fandom. The only way to get along is a reifag genocide.

>Anno, an asukafag writes rebuild Asuka to pander to askafags
>Somehow reifags are to blame

Asukafag delusions everyone. The only ones we can blame are butthurt asukafags for not being avle to deal with Rei being better and popular.

Not as long as Asukafags like exist.

I don't know you mean by this as he clearly writes 2.0 as a much more ReixShinji focus

He wrote everyone like shit

You're right with those characters, but I really dislike what they did with Kaworu. God, he was so annoying

Misato is fucked up not less than asuka. Daddy issues, inability to connect with people in any other way that's not sexual, morbid obsession with vengeance, running away using alcohol.. I could continue, but that's enough, I think.

Great fanbase eh

and yet she's still the highest functioning character in the show

OVER 20 YEARS. OVER 20 YEARS! WHEN WILL THE BLOOD SHED STOP?!

Never, as long as Rebuilds is adding shit to the fires

I take that back

*highest functioning adult

N E V E R

Will Gurren Lagann ever be tarnished like NGE was?

THIS WAR GIVES NOTHING!
ONLY DEATH
ONLY SUFFERING
IT TURNS FRIENDS TO FOES IN THE BATTLEFIELD, WHY MUST WE FACE THIS BATTLE EVERY DAY?

>The only ones we can blame are butthurt asukafags for not being avle to deal with Rei being better and popular
We, noble Asukafags, do not care about Rei's popularity one bit. In fact, those are reifags projecting their insecurities on Asukafags in a pathetic attempt of self-glorification. Which is a poor decision, of course, since Rei's popularity, if you analyze it, the thing reifags are simply unable to do due to their poor mindset and views, shows high ratings in Japan. Japanese are known for not understanding Evangelion and avoiding its thematic brilliance behind waifuism and blind fanatism. As Hideaki Anno, an otaku himself and a person who understands what is Japanese Eva fandom, commented that reifags, in fact, are weak-willed otaku who simply can't handle strong women. In a seek for oriental ideal of romance, the otaku chose Rei as their perfect representation of such an ideal. A silent, calm girl with unnatural looks is a perfect match for oriental romantic fantasy girl, seen both in Japanese fiction and reality. The man himself once again commented about how Japanese people don't get his character. Of course he would be furious, from artist's point of view. A schizophrenic regressed to kuudere? I would be furious too. I'm just citing Anno, for your instance. Reifags should simply leave the fandom and contact Anno to talk about their problems. We, Asukafags, once again, don't care.

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual

Shinji is a confused teenager

Delusion.

absolutely
check em

Karl was hilarious

I want to be heterosexual butt buddies with Kaworu!

Yes he is but not sexually

Dunno if his atraction to kaworu is sexual desu

Delusion.
this

2.00 was just regular Rei with more cute added. Asuka was the real pandering star in rhat movie, the character being 100% redone.

Asukafags are 100% to blame.

If you came across a fire where an Asukafag and a Reifag were burning to death, and you could only save one, who would you choose?

You did it

You explained the show

The most hetero of them all

You wrote a wall of text. You care. Dont make me bring up the adukafags spamming popularity votes again.

No, Reifags are to blame for Rebuild

2.0 was full Rei pandering

>Asukafags are 100% to blame.
Delusion. Reifags are to blame for Anno making Asuka a pander star and spoiling her. You should all be gassed, you pathetic faggots.

I didn't reach that part yet? What's wrong with him?

>the pleasure of being cummed inside
I bet Shinji has a real nice tight boipussy

No, I don't, I'm just telling you the truth, since you seem to be misguided by your own low intellect. Sorry.

You guys are so lame. You're all 20+ and arguing over cartoon girls