Are you still hurt, anons?

Are you still hurt, anons?

About what?

She's was a joke, everyone knew she was going to lose.

Why? It's not like ending up with Raku is a prize. All the best girls got spared if you ask me.

This. It was 100% her own fault.

if you didn't realize chitoge was going to win from like the 20th or chapter, you might be retarded. too bad the author dragged the series along for another 200 chapters.

Yes

>its her fault she lost
>she should've confessed earlier

why do people talk as if the characters are real people? she lost because chitoge winning was the entire purpose of the series. every time she was going to confess komi had something happen then had her chicken out, it was only when raku finally made up his mind that he had her confess.

fuck nisekoi

It's alright. In the chapter before the last, we see her starting to move on from Raku and in the special we know that she's married and has a cute daughter.

I feel bad for Tsugumi if anything since she didn't even get a proper confession.

tsugumi should have won

It's a great example to the mathematical theorem "First Girl Always Wins"

dull and cheap series but the scenes where raku starts crying when he finds out kosaki loved him all along and when he drops to his knees after reading her childhood letter were pretty rough to read. he knows they'll always be each others "what ifs"

She has a really cute design, but she had too little screentime and plot development despite being the secondary girl for anyone to even think that Raku would get with her.

>not knowing they'd end up together as soon as it was confirmed they had to fake a relationship

JUST

dafug is that

No. Best girl won, after all. Shitty ending though, could have been better.

>won

-kiss isn't shown
-no short wedding extra
-no cute moments as an official couple
-separate immediately after they confess
-no domestic mom chitoge and dad raku with their son extra

what a lame-ass victory. even fighting shounen shows the endgame with their children.

desu everyone saw this shit coming four years ago
also everyone who doesnt end up with that fucktard Raku is the true winner of Nisekoi

Why would I be? The best girl won.

faggot

ebin

These guys got it right.

Personally I'm hoping for an encore with We Can't Learn. With a third girl introduced in the latest chapter, it's setting itself up for some prime Waifu Wars in the future

Pretty sure the author was going to make her win, except everyone voted for first girl instead.

I really miss Nisekoi

Kosaki a shit and deserved what she got, so, no.

>marumaru
>mangafast
>mangareader

wew

Nah, it was a terribile seiries to begin with.
Also the only reason I was rooting for her was because she had a little chance of winning, but shonen cliché are top strong apparently. The fact that in the ending she's discoverd to ne the girl of the promise only felt like a giant middle finger to the readers.

Kosaki could have won already at the beginning of the story, but that faggot Komi had to cockblock every fucking scene with that retarded phone
also who the fuck falls asleep at the beach if youre sitting next to the girl you love
god the whole manga was a catastrophe

That's a gorilla, not a girl.

The only shit I give about Nisekoi is that apparently a waifufag waifufagged so hard he got written into the Manga to be a prospective marriage candidate for his waifu. I have to respect that level of dedication.

>kosacuck made raku and chitoge's wedding cake
it's still hilarious

It's her fault for not trying AT LEAST to know Raku better. Crushing on someone because of a promise isn't the same as knowing and loving the person for who is (s)he. Is unrealistic... almost taken from a freaking fairy tale.

It's actually Onodera's fault not knowing Raku's pros and cons

>Literally NTR, having to watch the love of your life get married away and make the cake for them

I dropped this shit years ago

This ship was joke from the very beginning her and raku love were very shallow , raku love her because of her look "which he always talk about " and she loved him because ? because he's the mc i guess

she had so many chances to make a move on him but she didn't , 3 years of pointless crushing on each other and nothing moved and they had no charisma not they knew each other for real

I shipped her "for short while " with raku but at one point i knew "meh this is going no where and they are so boring together "

The important part is that she existed now. also the vanilla doujins of her are diabetes.

Yes.

From what? I'm glad this garbage is over.

And he's apparently a meme amongst the readers of Jump; he showed up in the recent popularity poll for Shokugeki.

based y-san

This.

At least with gorilla it had a bit more of sense despite being at each others' throats 70% of all the time because they managed to know each other's faults and assets very well and learning to love because of more reallistic reasons than a simple "promise" (it's important to know this. Crushing on someone isn't the same as loving someone). Cliché or not, Chitoge had more real reasons to win the most undesired MC of the universe.

No since kosaki already happy with her husband and daughter.
If she's happy then i'm content with that.

Y-san should have his own manga. I think it would become the best shounen harem series if he becomes the MC of his own manga

And forgot to say... early Raku was a sexist motherfucker (he liked Onodera only because she looked as "m-muh feminine and uber-girly uber-japanese yamato nadeshiko waifu who will obey me and make me exit this bullshit yakuza lifestyle"). He basically ended up with the opposite extreme of his ideal waifu (an exotical half yankee manly and perpetually angry girl who punches like a gorilla). Good thing he learned to drop his sexist side.

Chitoge was my second-best girl so while it hurt for a while, I couldn't feel too down about it considering it was obvious from the start that Kosaki would lose.

>Kosaki doesn't end up with Raku
I think she's the real winner here. She pretty much dodged a bullet.

I will post this like forever

And it will never be true.

Tenri should had won.

That's why I called it shitty; nothing was shown. Well, at least they have a kid.

I never gave a shit. Anyone expecting anyone other than Shitoge to win was delusional.

>betting on a girl voiced by Kana Hanazawa
You did this to yourselves

There was no way that Chitoge wouldn't win

get on my level nerds

missed by 1

Just like Bleach.

Kubo only had ONE JOB.

>want Mc ends up with a flat chested womanlet

She's not flat at all and has a hourglass figure.

And by nip standards, she's not that short either.

but HanaKana always wins

only in real life

>childhood friend

Yeah, she was screwed from the start.

She has the body of a 9 years old BOY and zero social skills.

Ichigo clearly dodged a bullet and married a real WOMAN.

The funny thing is that everyone were childhood friends in Nisekoi. And given this isn't Nardo, the tsundere was bound to win since the beginning.

Yes, however Kosaki is the token childhood friend character. It's become a trope at this point.

>Ichigo clearly dodged a bullet and married a real COW.
ftfy

Sad, but true. However, it's actually Kosaki's fault she lost. Ruri instigated many meetings with Rock-kun, only for her chickening out in the end. And in the meantime, Kirisaki ended up knowing Rock's faults, assets and minimal things better than her, as well as giving him a more funny life. In the end, the end results were actually consequence of Kosaki's lack of courage and initiative.

It's actually more WOMAN than the shinigami with a body and mind of a 9 years old BOY. Remember Rukia has zero tits, zero womanly demure and only an ass.