Amazon pushing racemixing

I just had this email, pic related. This really is going too far now, I can only assume they're trying to provoke us into some sort of outburst

At least the brown guy is the cuckold in this one.

duh, and it's sickening

molding the nu-West

and she paid for it all with the first husbands money ps.. hes a ginger.

I find this odd. Only ~3% of couples are interracial, yet it seems over 90% of advertising is. There must be a link I'm not seeing... Oh, and it's 99% of the time a white woman with dark man.

Why are Americans so triggered over race mixing when they are 56% white?

yeah. thats why the advertising is so sinister. If they pushed white man black woman, you could chalk it up to standard SJW virtue signaling.

The fact that it's all black men shows a subconscious hate towards white men. They don't openly understand the ideas of beta, cuck, masculinity etc. All the red pill stuff.

Malcolm X, Muhammed Ali and other black extremists were ironically red pilled on this topic. they all admitted that black men fucking white girls was an act of hate, not one of love. It's to say "fuck you" to the evil whiteys.

It's actually racist to keep pushing the one sided combo, it shows the deep leftist hate in their hearts.

the Midwest didn't mix until the Spicanese started invading, Like Jared Taylor and other say, people usually associate with people like themselves; so race-mixing still isn't common..

Black man, blond white woman, it's a running theme for Christmas 2017.

Amazon is one of many.
Old Navy ad

for Christmas

Disgusting. Just take a huge shit into your genetics females.

>Muh bitter ass lil pictures may-may

You realize that there's only a few states full of niggers? Liberal politics are built in ivory towers, you know, how they've called everyone forced to grow up around the niggers racist for the last 40 years?

fucking disgusting

>tfw spic
>tfw work at UPS
>tfw dating blonde form my job
its just being realistic

>ginger child

The woman is Aryan 90% of the time.

I fucking hate these people.

It's that time of the year again, where every commercial on the planet has a nigger railing a white woman.

this kind of annoys me too even tho i'm not white. like why can't they put a bombshell latina on there or some shit?

Becuase if you accept black man X white woman you'll accept any and every other form of race mixing.

It's built on strategy, which makes it all the more sickening.

those boxes do seem kinda smug about something

mocking even

what do you expect from fucking Bezos?

>work at an Amazon warehouse
>Seeing tons of Soylent boxes

I'm scared. Bezos I planning something.

Then stop buying from Amazon, user. In the UK, there's zero need to buy from Amazon.

We need to form a collective called "30 minutes of air", which people on Sup Forums agree to call up these various companies, write e-mails, complain face to face about everything degenerate, to companies and people in positions of authority. Just bitching at them, like the kikes always do over the smallest trifle, like their butter packet at Tim Horton's was only margarine. Imagine the social force if every time some company violated the principles of racial purity, we inundate them with pissing and moaning, just like the hook-nosed ugly kikes always do.

Do you think the kikes just shut the fuck up? No, they kvetch and bitch at 6,000,000 times their actual size.

Seems like so much work desu. Anyway, it's getting pretty late, isn't it. About time we all went to sleep!

This, it takes the spirit of a true kike to bitch and moan as loud and as long as they do about everything that doesn't conform to their need to destroy civilization.

It does not matter. What matters is your integrity. If you disagree with someone's business practices, don't do business with them. And with Amazon, it is not a huge effort.

>and it's 99% of the time a white woman with dark man.

And what's more interesting is that the white woman is usually quite attractive, whereas studies show that it's the complete opposite.

That guy must be part of the 2% of black boys that don't abandon their children when the mother is white. Because studies show that 98% do.

Why never see Asian male with any other race than Asian female. Always made me wonder.

OH NO SOMEONE IS PUSHING THEIR "PROPAGANDA" ON YOU. BIG FUCKIN DEAL!!!
HOW IS OP GONNA GET PUSSY NOW WITH THAT FUCKIN NECKBEARD?!
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "Sup Forums DOESN'T LIKE RACE MIXING BECAUSE THEY CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND"

i have first hand experience in this (my cousin is a race mixer), its also shockingly true every goddamn time i see bm/wf
also checked

So, you think if Amazon ran an advertisement of a Palestinian man sitting on a chair with a Jewish wife and mixed kids, they'd just be quiet and boycott? No, they'd SCREETCH ANTISEMITISM.

>OH NO SOMEONE IS PUSHING THEIR "PROPAGANDA" ON YOU. BIG FUCKIN DEAL!!!
>HOW IS OP GONNA GET PUSSY NOW WITH THAT FUCKIN NECKBEARD?!
>FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF "Sup Forums DOESN'T LIKE RACE MIXING BECAUSE THEY CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND"
i feel like you might be right famalam. i dont particularly get triggered over this topic. i mean, who cares if some roastie fucks a nigger or spic? just lets me know where i shouldnt stick my dick. doesnt mean all women are BBC lovers.

Your version of reality is not reality, it's your fucking Christmas wish-list and we're sick of you shitting it out every year.

That child will be BLEACHED